March 19, 2024, 01:46:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566960 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1480 on: November 08, 2009, 06:12:33 PM »

Good night Monkeys
I wonder how this weekends search for Lindsey went?It's a dang shame we get no search info updates.

Praying and hoping for you little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1481 on: November 08, 2009, 06:14:21 PM »

Oh,I almost forgot.
I did find someone last name of Ralke that was at the 1st Lindsey vigil.....a friend of Lindsey's with the same last name(Ralke)mentioned in the search warrants.

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: November 08, 2009, 06:48:28 PM »

Oh,I almost forgot.
I did find someone last name of Ralke that was at the 1st Lindsey vigil.....a friend of Lindsey's with the same last name(Ralke)mentioned in the search warrants.

Hi Karma,  I think his name is spelled Ralkey and read he is a probation officer.  xpx
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1483 on: November 08, 2009, 06:54:48 PM »

Oh,I almost forgot.

Hi Karma,  I think his name is spelled Ralkey and read he is a probation officer.  xpx
Thanks Scandi
Where did you read he is a probation officer?And if his name is misspelled in the search warrant maybe the media misspelled Lindsey's friend's name?
I dunno

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: November 08, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »

Good night Monkeys
I wonder how this weekends search for Lindsey went?It's a dang shame we get no search info updates.

Praying and hoping for you little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

We are still here for you Lindsey.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: November 08, 2009, 07:05:24 PM »

You're welcome, Karma!  Am praying for her and her family as well.  It's gotten very quiet in this case.. too quiet!  Sure am hoping that LE in the area isn't trying to let this go cold. 

Hi Wyks,  I am the ultimate optimist so I hope Lindsey's case is still being worked actively.

I didn't know until today that Lindsey's brothers going to Juvi involved more than just a slap on the wrist, so to speak.  Even tho all the info on him is public and not sealed, he is still a minor so it pretty much stops sleuthing any involvement in her abjuction/disappearance IMO.   I don't know what the TOS is here in the cage in even discussing him.

Be it said then, could be possible this is why we seem to have a stalemate in the case because he is a minor and needs protecting until the time if and when it should happen, that he would become a POI?

I just can not fathom LE deciding to stop investigating a 4 month old case!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: November 08, 2009, 07:16:23 PM »

Oh,I almost forgot.

Thanks Scandi
Where did you read he is a probation officer?And if his name is misspelled in the search warrant maybe the media misspelled Lindsey's friend's name?
I dunno

Hi Karma,  I read it in a post at WS made soon after the Affidavit was posted.  My thought was they left off the y in his name as he is probably easily recognizavle working in the area.  But that was all that was said in the post.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: November 08, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »

Hi again Karma,  Forgot!  I looked up the name of the man who heard the noisey car and there is only one in the area who lives in Shelton, if that is him.  He also said he heard that car often so was familiar with it which led me to assume he must work in McCleary, right?  I'd have to go back to the Affidavit to get his name as my notes are at work.  LOLOL
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: November 08, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »

OMG, Sorry for another post   

His name is Mentes. He saw the little white sports car with loud pipes on Maple around 10pm that night and said it often drove thru McCleary so he was familiar with it.  I wonder if he either works for the LE like the Sheriff's office or the Beehive?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1489 on: November 08, 2009, 10:37:40 PM »

You're welcome, Karma!  Am praying for her and her family as well.  It's gotten very quiet in this case.. too quiet!  Sure am hoping that LE in the area isn't trying to let this go cold. 

Hi Wyks,  I am the ultimate optimist so I hope Lindsey's case is still being worked actively.

I didn't know until today that Lindsey's brothers going to Juvi involved more than just a slap on the wrist, so to speak.  Even tho all the info on him is public and not sealed, he is still a minor so it pretty much stops sleuthing any involvement in her abjuction/disappearance IMO.   I don't know what the TOS is here in the cage in even discussing him.

Be it said then, could be possible this is why we seem to have a stalemate in the case because he is a minor and needs protecting until the time if and when it should happen, that he would become a POI?

Dunno Scandi, I haven't read much lately discussed about the brother.  Last I read it was something about the locals seeing him out and about wandering around town hanging out, which has been said is his usual thing to do.  Haven't even tried sleuthing him personally, since he's a minor and all.  Wouldn't even know where to begin with that anyway. 

Am just thinking in terms of the case coverage by the media, not much coming from LE/media in this case anymore.  That I've seen anyway.  Seems even the locals that were talking have hushed up.  The silence has been deafening.  Living so far away, I've no idea what LE may or may not be doing anymore, in this case.  But do hope they are actively working it in some way, even if they seem to be doing it quietly. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: November 09, 2009, 12:04:42 AM »

Dunno Scandi, I haven't read much lately discussed about the brother.  Last I read it was something about the locals seeing him out and about wandering around town hanging out, which has been said is his usual thing to do.  Haven't even tried sleuthing him personally, since he's a minor and all.  Wouldn't even know where to begin with that anyway. 

Am just thinking in terms of the case coverage by the media, not much coming from LE/media in this case anymore.  That I've seen anyway.  Seems even the locals that were talking have hushed up.  The silence has been deafening.  Living so far away, I've no idea what LE may or may not be doing anymore, in this case.  But do hope they are actively working it in some way, even if they seem to be doing it quietly. 

I've never even considered he could be involved, mainly because of the means in disposing of a body.  Then again we have two recent cases where a 14 year old killed a little boy and hid him in the dryer and then Elizabeth's case with the 15 year old where there was a pre-dug grave.  I don't even remember how old JB is?  xox

PS:  Thanks for the response.  It brought a smile to my face to see some new posts on Lindsey's thread.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: November 09, 2009, 12:08:17 AM »

I've never even considered he could be involved, mainly because of the means in disposing of a body.  Then again we have two recent cases where a 14 year old killed a little boy and hid him in the dryer and then Elizabeth's case with the 15 year old where there was a pre-dug grave.  I don't even remember how old JB is?  xox

PS:  Thanks for the response.  It brought a smile to my face to see some new posts on Lindsey's thread.

Hi Scandi,
I have never considered JB to be a suspect either. I don't think he would be capable of keeping a secret like that. If he did do something to LB and MB knew about it, it would seem to me that MB would keep JB close to her. It is my understanding that he still wanders around McCleary alone and unattended.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: November 09, 2009, 12:09:28 AM »

Hi Scandi,
I have never considered JB to be a suspect either. I don't think he would be capable of keeping a secret like that. If he did do something to LB and MB knew about it, it would seem to me that MB would keep JB close to her. It is my understanding that he still wanders around McCleary alone and unattended.

FYI: I have been looking at all of the missing kids cases looking for patterns, etc. There are tons and tons of missing teen boys! I hope MB keeps a better watch on JB!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: November 09, 2009, 09:26:38 AM »

Scandi - I agree with you, it's good to see new posts in here! 

Was trying to work on the info we were reading about, earlier on in this case.  Then realized, it doesn't make much sense trying to research what seems to turn out to be rumors.  Been looking around for actual 'facts' in this case, and starting all over with that.  It's been hard sorting thru to figure out which is true, which is fact.  Mind-boggling at best.  Soooooo... I dunno how it's been with others in here, I'm just drained, tired, and very jaded - when it relates to what to research next.  Perhaps after this bit of rest, we can come back to this case with a renewed determination.  Start over from the beginning. 

Sebastian - I too wish JB would be watched more closely, it just doesn't sound like it, from what the locals have reported. 

As the mom of three young adult sons, I realized early on that there are 'some' parents who don't seem to be as concerned about their sons as they may be with their daughters.  As you said, there are tons of missing teen boys.  Who don't seem to be getting the world's attention, and that's very sad.  Little boys go missing, as do little girls.  Back in the day, many boys who were going missing seem to have been the 'blond haired, blue-eyed' boys.  And many parents with sons of that description were nervous and on edge.  Today, seems it could be any description. 

Looking for patterns is indeed an interesting thing to do.  Not only with age groups, gender, race, geographical areas, but reported abduction attempts, etc.  Such as that 'white van' that has been seen in a few attempts on the west coast.  Finding a pattern can certainly help to prevent future abductions/attempts.  IMO. 

Guess I shouldn't leave this part of the discussion without mentioning a few patterns I've found disturbing.  Not just with missing children, but with missing people in general.  Many cases can be found of missing children/adults who don't fit into certain profiles, who rarely if ever get the nation's attention, certainly not that of the main media outlets such as NG etc.  Seems that some don't even get much attention from their local LE either, as if they aren't important enough?  Burns my britches, that it does!!  But then, I should quit there, cuz I could get on a soapbox with this. 

What has my hinky meter going in Lindsey's case is still 'that church' that Lindsey and her brother supposedly attended just a few weeks prior to her going missing.  If indeed this (or anyone connected to it) has had anything to do with her disappearance, then IMO, her brother could be in dangers way as well. 

Am hoping that LE has their eye on this place, at least checking into it.  I have called it in as a tip, hope they are taking all tips and leads seriously tho, and not tossing it as being from 'just another internet nut'.  That's one problem with certain posters squabbling and such online, makes it harder for the rest of us to be taken seriously by those who can actually follow up on the info we uncover. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: November 09, 2009, 11:46:36 AM »

Scandi - I agree with you, it's good to see new posts in here! 

Was trying to work on the info we were reading about, earlier on in this case.  Then realized, it doesn't make much sense trying to research what seems to turn out to be rumors.  Been looking around for actual 'facts' in this case, and starting all over with that.  It's been hard sorting thru to figure out which is true, which is fact.  Mind-boggling at best.  Soooooo... I dunno how it's been with others in here, I'm just drained, tired, and very jaded - when it relates to what to research next.  Perhaps after this bit of rest, we can come back to this case with a renewed determination.  Start over from the beginning. 

Sebastian - I too wish JB would be watched more closely, it just doesn't sound like it, from what the locals have reported. 

As the mom of three young adult sons, I realized early on that there are 'some' parents who don't seem to be as concerned about their sons as they may be with their daughters.  As you said, there are tons of missing teen boys.  Who don't seem to be getting the world's attention, and that's very sad.  Little boys go missing, as do little girls.  Back in the day, many boys who were going missing seem to have been the 'blond haired, blue-eyed' boys.  And many parents with sons of that description were nervous and on edge.  Today, seems it could be any description. 

Looking for patterns is indeed an interesting thing to do.  Not only with age groups, gender, race, geographical areas, but reported abduction attempts, etc.  Such as that 'white van' that has been seen in a few attempts on the west coast.  Finding a pattern can certainly help to prevent future abductions/attempts.  IMO. 

Guess I shouldn't leave this part of the discussion without mentioning a few patterns I've found disturbing.  Not just with missing children, but with missing people in general.  Many cases can be found of missing children/adults who don't fit into certain profiles, who rarely if ever get the nation's attention, certainly not that of the main media outlets such as NG etc.  Seems that some don't even get much attention from their local LE either, as if they aren't important enough?  Burns my britches, that it does!!  But then, I should quit there, cuz I could get on a soapbox with this. 

What has my hinky meter going in Lindsey's case is still 'that church' that Lindsey and her brother supposedly attended just a few weeks prior to her going missing.  If indeed this (or anyone connected to it) has had anything to do with her disappearance, then IMO, her brother could be in dangers way as well. 

Am hoping that LE has their eye on this place, at least checking into it.  I have called it in as a tip, hope they are taking all tips and leads seriously tho, and not tossing it as being from 'just another internet nut'.  That's one problem with certain posters squabbling and such online, makes it harder for the rest of us to be taken seriously by those who can actually follow up on the info we uncover. 

Hi Wyks,
I totally agree that there are certain missing people who garner almost no attention at all. African Americans are one group. What I want to know, is where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why are they not raising a huge stink about this injustice?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: November 09, 2009, 04:34:32 PM »

I do come here everyday hoping for news. Lindsey needs to be found, as she is just as important as any other child that has come up missing. I light a candle every night for her, and wish I could do more. I have detected apathy from the beginning, and I wish I could say I was wrong. But I will still include her in my prayers every night, and continue to light a candle.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: November 09, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »

I do come here everyday hoping for news. Lindsey needs to be found, as she is just as important as any other child that has come up missing. I light a candle every night for her, and wish I could do more. I have detected apathy from the beginning, and I wish I could say I was wrong. But I will still include her in my prayers every night, and continue to light a candle.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: November 09, 2009, 06:15:49 PM »

an angelic monkey

Ditto, Fanny and Muffy.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1498 on: November 09, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »

Praying for you little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: November 09, 2009, 08:42:01 PM »

Praying for you little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma,  You come thru with so many pics of Lindsey ;}  I always marvel that each photo shows her having this adorable personality from the get go.  LOL  So cute and full of life.  And I also think her mom did a nice job of dressing her.  It just goes to show there was care given, and that makes me feel good.

Hi Fanny Mae,  With Madeleine's case there was a site we all went to for lighting  candles.  Do you use one site, and if so can you light a candle for anyone you wish?  I'd love your link if you can give it.  xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.