March 18, 2024, 08:33:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566894 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: November 09, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »

Praying for you little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma,  You come thru with so many pics of Lindsey ;}  I always marvel that each photo shows her having this adorable personality from the get go.  LOL  So cute and full of life.  And I also think her mom did a nice job of dressing her.  It just goes to show there was care given, and that makes me feel good.

Hi Fanny Mae,  With Madeleine's case there was a site we all went to for lighting  candles.  Do you use one site, and if so can you light a candle for anyone you wish?  I'd love your link if you can give it.  xox

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5684.0
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

Above is the link to the candle site.  Feel free to start a new thread for anyone you wish to light a candle for.  Just create the group in Gratefulness then post the link here in the forum in the thread you have created.

These candle threads can be for current missing persons or personal friends. 

Instructions:

From the main Gratefulness Candle page:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=54.0  click on NEW TOPIC

In the SUBJECT LINE put:

First Name, Last Name, Reason for Candle

or if it's for a pet

Klaas's dog Rover, needs surgery

You get the idea.  Just something to identify who the candle group is for.  Then if you want in the body of the message you can give us a bit more info.  Then the link to the candle group!

Also please note - we will lock each thread as these are not meant to be discussion threads, they are meant to be a permanent place to link to the candles for each person/case.

There is a whole list/page of threads with candles. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=54.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: November 09, 2009, 11:21:49 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee,  I do appreciate that info.  xox
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1502 on: November 10, 2009, 09:48:27 AM »

Prayers and thoughts of Lindsey.   an angelic monkey

I haven't been on in awhile and was so hoping that maybe just maybe there would have been some more information or a lead or something on here.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1503 on: November 10, 2009, 06:41:27 PM »

I haven't been on in awhile and was so hoping that maybe just maybe there would have been some more information or a lead or something on here.
Hi Canadian Monkey
Nope,no good news,no bad news,no new news Sad

I did read that only one searcher showed up sat. or sun. and two searchers showed up one of those days.
So I guess there was bad news.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1504 on: November 10, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »

Hi Canadian Monkey

I did read that only one searcher showed up sat. or sun. and two searchers showed up one of those days.
How awful 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1505 on: November 10, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »

Hi Canadian Monkey

How awful 
Exactly
How awful for Lindsey,how sad for Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1506 on: November 10, 2009, 06:54:02 PM »

There is/was another person living at Libby Nelson's house(pool house).
She is 22 years old and has a very unusual name.I believe she is Libby's niece by blood or marriage because I found a site this morning that had Libby's maiden name the same as this 22 year olds.
I am wondering if this is the niece of Libby's that Lindsey was so afraid of?
I am wondering if Scandi could get Jules to join here and sleuth with us.Jules can post her whole name and any name as long as the person is not a minor.
Scandi.....maybe you can get Jules to read here?

I think this whole case needs to be re looked at.

I do not want to see Lindsey found by some hunter this year or many years down the line and it sure seems to me that absolutely nothing is being done in order to lead anyone to Lindsey nor trying to find out who took her.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1507 on: November 10, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »

I will not give up hope nor give up praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: November 10, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

She is 22 years old and has a very unusual name.I believe she is Libby's niece by blood or marriage because I found a site this morning that had Libby's maiden name the same as this 22 year olds.
I am wondering if Scandi could get Jules to join here and sleuth with us.Jules can post her whole name and any name as long as the person is not a minor.

I do not want to see Lindsey found by some hunter this year or many years down the line and it sure seems to me that absolutely nothing is being done in order to lead anyone to Lindsey nor trying to find out who took her.

Hi Karma
I agree wholeheartedly that maybe we should re-look at the case again. Nothing seems to be happening and I would hate Lindsey's case to go on the back burner during the winter months. The person who holds so many answers to our questions is MB. S
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: November 10, 2009, 09:34:53 PM »

Hi Karma
I agree wholeheartedly that maybe we should re-look at the case again. Nothing seems to be happening and I would hate Lindsey's case to go on the back burner during the winter months. The person who holds so many answers to our questions is MB. She knows the answers to so many of our questions. I am sure that we could all be polite if she would just come on and answer some questions so that we can start brainstorming again!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: November 10, 2009, 11:27:39 PM »

Hi Karma and to all our dear Monkey Peeps,

I also think the case has a lot of Sleuthing left to do.  Thanks for the new info on the 22 yr old Karma.  I read on the site Jules posted she hadn't voted since 2004 I think so don't know if she still lives there.  But having the same last name as Libby's maiden name is velly intellesting.  Lindsey's friend, I wonder if it is this gal's sister?  She would be too old to be her mother unless she had her when she was 17 or so.  I think her name sounded Samoan or SS.  If she still lives there it could be there was a problem between Lindsey and her if say she thought Lindsey was a bad influence as she was allowed more freedom than a young girl usually is given at the age of 10.  I don't know, not being critical, just thinkin'.

I'll pass on the invite to Jules, a peach of a poster who is determined to help find Lindsey and bring her back home.

I try to keep my mind on the case no matter what I'm doing.    There are several possibilities as to what could have happened and just think we have something that is plain missing from what we know.

We do know that she disappeared, almost in the blink of an eye, and there is someone who knows something, whoever took her.  I pray every day that a memory or realization of something seen by another will be given to LE as that person resigns themselves to their moral duty. 

Oh, and the witness we mentioned yesterday lives quite a ways down the N Sand Creek Rd {or just Sand Creek Rd} after it goes past Foreman Rd.  Out of town a bit and supposedly newly married.  xox
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1511 on: November 11, 2009, 04:33:07 AM »

Hi Karma
I agree wholeheartedly that maybe we should re-look at the case again. Nothing seems to be happening and I would hate Lindsey's case to go on the back burner during the winter months. The person who holds so many answers to our questions is MB. She knows the answers to so many of our questions. I am sure that we could all be polite if she would just come on and answer some questions so that we can start brainstorming again!
I'm not sure Melissa would come here for a question and answer session.I don't even know if she should.
What answers could she give us?

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: November 11, 2009, 02:03:31 PM »

Hi Karma
I'm not sure Melissa would come here for a question and answer session.I don't even know if she should.

I would really love to hear the timeline from her. I would also love to get her impression of certain people, such as Wayne Watne, etc. I would also love to hear the details of Dale Golder following her around. She may know more than even she realizes.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1513 on: November 11, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »

I also think the case has a lot of Sleuthing left to do.  Thanks for the new info on the 22 yr old Karma.  I read on the site Jules posted she hadn't voted since 2004 I think so don't know if she still lives there.  But having the same last name as Libby's maiden name is velly intellesting.  Lindsey's friend, I wonder if it is this gal's sister?  She would be too old to be her mother unless she had her when she was 17 or so.  I think her name sounded Samoan or SS.  If she still lives there it could be there was a problem between Lindsey and her if say she thought Lindsey was a bad influence as she was allowed more freedom than a young girl usually is given at the age of 10.  I don't know, not being critical, just thinkin'.

I'll pass on the invite to Jules, a peach of a poster who is determined to help find Lindsey and bring her back home.

I try to keep my mind on the case no matter what I'm doing.    There are several possibilities as to what could have happened and just think we have something that is plain missing from what we know.

We do know that she disappeared, almost in the blink of an eye, and there is someone who knows something, whoever took her.  I pray every day that a memory or realization of something seen by another will be given to LE as that person resigns themselves to their moral duty. 

Oh, and the witness we mentioned yesterday lives quite a ways down the N Sand Creek Rd {or just Sand Creek Rd} after it goes past Foreman Rd.  Out of town a bit and supposedly newly married.  xox
Thank you Scandi
I don't know which witness this is?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1514 on: November 11, 2009, 05:15:26 PM »

Hi Karma

I would really love to hear the timeline from her. I would also love to get her impression of certain people, such as Wayne Watne, etc. I would also love to hear the details of Dale Golder following her around. She may know more than even she realizes.
Ahh,very true Sebastian
I wonder what Melissa thinks of Wayne too.

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: November 11, 2009, 10:00:22 PM »

Thank you Scandi

It's Rena H, and that is from White Pages.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1516 on: November 12, 2009, 04:22:43 AM »

COLLIER COUNTY — Adji Desir, the Immokalee 7-year-old who disappeared in January, will be one of six missing children appearing on the upcoming cover of People magazine.

The cover reads "Vanished Without a Trace: Heartbreak & Hope," and features the stories of young people who disappeared this year. The story was prompted by the August rescue of Jaycee Dugard, who was abducted in 1991 when she was 11 years old and held captive for 18 years in the California home of her alleged kidnappers, Phillip and Nancy Garrido.

Adji was last seen playing outside of his grandmother’s house in Farm Worker Village in Immokalee on Jan. 10, while his mother was at work. Authorities from across Florida traveled to Immokalee in January and combed the nearby fields and woods for nearly a week looking for Adji, to no avail.

Adji’s photo is also being featured on national direct-mail advertising fliers being distributed to 75 million homes across the United States from Nov. 8 through Dec. 13.

Anyone with information about Adji’s whereabouts can call the Collier County Sheriff’s Office at (239) 793-9300, or to remain anonymous call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). You can also visit www.colliersheriff.org.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/nov/11/missing-immokalee-boy-be-featured-people-magazine-/

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1517 on: November 12, 2009, 09:35:47 AM »

Thank-you Karma
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1518 on: November 12, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »

Thank you Scandi

It's Rena H, and that is from White Pages.
Thanks again Scandi.
Is this the witness who works with Melissa Baum and the one who sent Josh home then saw Lindsey leaving KaraK's house or is this the witness who works in another county?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1519 on: November 12, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

Praying for you Lindsey

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.