March 18, 2024, 10:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566921 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: November 12, 2009, 11:16:02 PM »

There is/was another person living at Libby Nelson's house(pool house).
She is 22 years old and has a very unusual name.I believe she is Libby's niece by blood or marriage because I found a site this morning that had Libby's maiden name the same as this 22 year olds.
I am wondering if this is the niece of Libby's that Lindsey was so afraid of?
I am wondering if Scandi could get Jules to join here and sleuth with us.Jules can post her whole name and any name as long as the person is not a minor.
Scandi.....maybe you can get Jules to read here?

I think this whole case needs to be re looked at.

I do not want to see Lindsey found by some hunter this year or many years down the line and it sure seems to me that absolutely nothing is being done in order to lead anyone to Lindsey nor trying to find out who took her.

Hi Karma and to all our dear Monkey Peeps,

I also think the case has a lot of Sleuthing left to do.  Thanks for the new info on the 22 yr old Karma.  I read on the site Jules posted she hadn't voted since 2004 I think so don't know if she still lives there.  But having the same last name as Libby's maiden name is velly intellesting.  Lindsey's friend, I wonder if it is this gal's sister?  She would be too old to be her mother unless she had her when she was 17 or so.  I think her name sounded Samoan or SS.  If she still lives there it could be there was a problem between Lindsey and her if say she thought Lindsey was a bad influence as she was allowed more freedom than a young girl usually is given at the age of 10.  I don't know, not being critical, just thinkin'.

I'll pass on the invite to Jules, a peach of a poster who is determined to help find Lindsey and bring her back home.

I try to keep my mind on the case no matter what I'm doing.    There are several possibilities as to what could have happened and just think we have something that is plain missing from what we know.

We do know that she disappeared, almost in the blink of an eye, and there is someone who knows something, whoever took her.  I pray every day that a memory or realization of something seen by another will be given to LE as that person resigns themselves to their moral duty. 

Oh, and the witness we mentioned yesterday lives quite a ways down the N Sand Creek Rd {or just Sand Creek Rd} after it goes past Foreman Rd.  Out of town a bit and supposedly newly married.  xox
Thank you Scandi
I don't know which witness this is?

It's Rena H, and that is from White Pages.
Thanks again Scandi.
Is this the witness who works with Melissa Baum and the one who sent Josh home then saw Lindsey leaving KaraK's house or is this the witness who works in another county?

OMG, I never thought of it like that Karma!  Two witnesses.  Didn't they report the second witness coming forward the Tuesday after she went missing?  We wondered why the lapse of time for the reporting of it.

I have always thought of a witness {now we know as Rena H} who saw her arguing and sent Josh home and a witness who saw Lindsey walking back down Maple.  Then we thought it was the same person after we read what Kara said.  She did say this witness was about 3 doors up from her, standing in the yard, sent Josh home and then DD added to that, saying this witness saw something she was afraid to talk about, or SS.

It fits as Rena supposedly worked at the Call Center with MB.  She wasn't a neighbor but rather visiting a neighbor of Kara's about 3 houses up from Kara's house, from which Lindsey had left from to head on home.

Because of the tight turnaround {Kara says 5 min at her house}, add a couple of min to walk the length of 3 houses to that, it made logical sense it was the same witness who saw her coming and going.  I guess that makes me think there wasn't another witness on the way to work for the County. Don't know, unless maybe that would be considered a second sighting further down Maple.

I don't think Lindsey even walked past 6th and Maple as that is where the Affidavit says she was last seen.  xox

Oh, I did learn the Call Center was a Verizon one.  Thanks to a dear poster friend who read my call for info about that.  Ya Ya
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1521 on: November 13, 2009, 10:04:21 AM »

She is 22 years old and has a very unusual name.I believe she is Libby's niece by blood or marriage because I found a site this morning that had Libby's maiden name the same as this 22 year olds.
I am wondering if Scandi could get Jules to join here and sleuth with us.Jules can post her whole name and any name as long as the person is not a minor.

I do not want to see Lindsey found by some hunter this year or many years down the line and it sure seems to me that absolutely nothing is being done in order to lead anyone to Lindsey nor trying to find out who took her.

This is public information on no minors, without any phone or ss numbers.  Hope it is OK to post.

1.    TANATCHANGSANG, LIBBY JO   Age: 47

Associated names:
GAMBER, LIBBY
NELSON, LIBBY
TANACHANGSANG, LIBBY J
TANATCHANGSAN, LIBBY J

MCCLEARY, WA
        SHELTON, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

* NELSON, KENNETH W (Age 49)
    * TANATCHANGSANG, JUNSADA (Age 25)

4.    NELSON, KENNETH W  Age: 49

MCCLEARY, WA
        HOQUIAM, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

* TANATCHANGSANG, LIBBY JO (Age 47)
    * NELSON, BROOKS L (Age 40)
    * NELSON, LIBBY J (Age 47)

SHELTON, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

Chi-M
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: November 13, 2009, 02:27:28 PM »

Thanks for that Chi Monkey,  So what that really shows is they have no child of their own, at least living with them. 

We have read Lindsey's friend was Libby's niece and that there was a 22 yr old at the home in 2004 with the same maiden name as Libby.  Has this info been sorted out?

Ta, out the door and see you tonight ;}
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1523 on: November 13, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »

I also think the case has a lot of Sleuthing left to do.  Thanks for the new info on the 22 yr old Karma.  I read on the site Jules posted she hadn't voted since 2004 I think so don't know if she still lives there.  But having the same last name as Libby's maiden name is velly intellesting.  Lindsey's friend, I wonder if it is this gal's sister?  She would be too old to be her mother unless she had her when she was 17 or so.  I think her name sounded Samoan or SS.  If she still lives there it could be there was a problem between Lindsey and her if say she thought Lindsey was a bad influence as she was allowed more freedom than a young girl usually is given at the age of 10.  I don't know, not being critical, just thinkin'.

I'll pass on the invite to Jules, a peach of a poster who is determined to help find Lindsey and bring her back home.

I try to keep my mind on the case no matter what I'm doing.    There are several possibilities as to what could have happened and just think we have something that is plain missing from what we know.

We do know that she disappeared, almost in the blink of an eye, and there is someone who knows something, whoever took her.  I pray every day that a memory or realization of something seen by another will be given to LE as that person resigns themselves to their moral duty. 

Oh, and the witness we mentioned yesterday lives quite a ways down the N Sand Creek Rd {or just Sand Creek Rd} after it goes past Foreman Rd.  Out of town a bit and supposedly newly married.  xox
Thank you Scandi

Thanks again Scandi.
Is this the witness who works with Melissa Baum and the one who sent Josh home then saw Lindsey leaving KaraK's house or is this the witness who works in another county?

OMG, I never thought of it like that Karma!  Two witnesses.  Didn't they report the second witness coming forward the Tuesday after she went missing?  We wondered why the lapse of time for the reporting of it.

I have always thought of a witness {now we know as Rena H} who saw her arguing and sent Josh home and a witness who saw Lindsey walking back down Maple.  Then we thought it was the same person after we read what Kara said.  She did say this witness was about 3 doors up from her, standing in the yard, sent Josh home and then DD added to that, saying this witness saw something she was afraid to talk about, or SS.

It fits as Rena supposedly worked at the Call Center with MB.  She wasn't a neighbor but rather visiting a neighbor of Kara's about 3 houses up from Kara's house, from which Lindsey had left from to head on home.

Because of the tight turnaround {Kara says 5 min at her house}, add a couple of min to walk the length of 3 houses to that, it made logical sense it was the same witness who saw her coming and going.  I guess that makes me think there wasn't another witness on the way to work for the County. Don't know, unless maybe that would be considered a second sighting further down Maple.

I don't think Lindsey even walked past 6th and Maple as that is where the Affidavit says she was last seen.  xox

Oh, I did learn the Call Center was a Verizon one.  Thanks to a dear poster friend who read my call for info about that.  Ya Ya
You're welcome Scandi
We have 2 witnesses as far as I know:
1}Witness saw bike fight,sent Josh home,texted Mom Baum to tell her she was sending Josh home.This witness was said to be a friend of the Baum family.
This witness also saw Lindsey when she was headed home from KaraK's house.(I think this witness is Rena but I don't know which witness works in another county)

2}This is the witness who came forward the Tuesday after Lindsey went missing.Saw Lindsey walking on Maple heading toward home.
I'm not sure if this is the witness who LE Scott said worked for another county and saw Lindsey on her way to work......or not.

Thank you for the call center info.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1524 on: November 13, 2009, 06:16:04 PM »

This is public information on no minors, without any phone or ss numbers.  Hope it is OK to post.

Associated names:
GAMBER, LIBBY
NELSON, LIBBY
TANACHANGSANG, LIBBY J
TANATCHANGSAN, LIBBY J

MCCLEARY, WA
        SHELTON, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

MCCLEARY, WA
        HOQUIAM, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

SHELTON, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

Chi-M

Thank you Chi-Monkey
So Libby has no child Lindsey's age?Maybe it was another niece or young cousin that hung out at Libby's?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1525 on: November 13, 2009, 06:17:02 PM »

Thanks for that Chi Monkey,  So what that really shows is they have no child of their own, at least living with them. 

We have read Lindsey's friend was Libby's niece and that there was a 22 yr old at the home in 2004 with the same maiden name as Libby.  Has this info been sorted out?

Ta, out the door and see you tonight ;}
Nope,not yet.   

Karma Is Coming

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: November 13, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »

Associated names:
GAMBER, LIBBY
NELSON, LIBBY
TANACHANGSANG, LIBBY J
TANATCHANGSAN, LIBBY J

MCCLEARY, WA
        SHELTON, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

MCCLEARY, WA
        HOQUIAM, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

SHELTON, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

Chi-M

Thank you Chi-Monkey
So Libby has no child Lindsey's age?Maybe it was another niece or young cousin that hung out at Libby's?

One listing which I have lost since showed an Amber at the Nelson's address.  Maybe this one?   I really don't know, but Throw is her name I think.

Eddie & Autumn Throw-Nelson

E Pine St
                    WA
                   McCleary

This school listing below indicates that Libby's maiden name probably was Gamber.

Libby Nelson (Gamber)

Shelton High School, Shelton, WA, 1975-1979

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1527 on: November 13, 2009, 07:25:04 PM »

http://**/articles/2009/11/13/local_news/doc4afda9ca7fce8092607308.txt

The case of missing McCleary girl Lindsey Baum received some more national exposure today.

People magazine put Lindsey’s face on its cover along with five other young people in an effort to highlight people who vanish without a trace and the hope their families have for finding them.

Baum vanished 10 days before her 11th birthday while walking a few blocks from her home, on June 26.

Deputies have received hundreds of tips, but have not found any solid leads, Undersheriff Rick Scott said today.

Scott said he talked to a reporter from People magazine recently, but had no idea the case would be featured on the cover. He said he reporter saw the Baum case when it was featured on Oprah last month. Oprah narrated a minute-long segment about the Baum case, according to a clip found on YouTube.

Scott said every bit of media exposure helps. Most of the local network affiliates ran short stories on Baum being featured in People Thursday night.

People magazine, known mainly for celebrity news and gossip, has a circulation of roughly 3.5 million, according to a recent New York Times article.

The brown-haired 4-foot-9 girl was wearing a light blue hooded shirt and blue jeans when she went missing. Authorities believe she is the victim of an abduction.

Anyone with any information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum is encouraged to come forward with tips. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or e-mail at soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us. They may also be mailed to PO Box 305 McCleary, 98557.

The ChildSeek Network has also put up a Web site about Baum at: http://www.childseeknetwork.com/kids/Baum.htm.

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: November 14, 2009, 01:06:06 AM »

Lindsey prayers for you tonight sweet girl.

Dear God please hear my prayer tonight. Please enlighten those who search for Lindsey. Please send your angels from heaven to light the way to her. Please God I beg of you and ask you for mercy. In your name I pray
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: November 14, 2009, 01:12:48 AM »

I think I recall the young girl being Libby's niece. There was a pic of her on the myspace pages. She was listed on one of the kids sites, I want to say it was Kara's sons or ML's son but not sure.

Has anyone focused on Kara's older daughter? I don't recall her name or how old she is so I won't give too many details about her but given the story with Elizabeth last month it maybe worth looking into.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: November 14, 2009, 04:05:43 AM »

Associated names:
GAMBER, LIBBY
NELSON, LIBBY
TANACHANGSANG, LIBBY J
TANATCHANGSAN, LIBBY J

MCCLEARY, WA
        SHELTON, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

MCCLEARY, WA
        HOQUIAM, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

SHELTON, WA
        OLYMPIA, WA

Chi-M

I stopped in to see if everyone saw that Lindsey made the cover of the People Magazine. I think that's an even greater step than her being all over the news and on several shows. She's on the newstands at the front of supermarkets nationwide, along with 7 other kids. I'm so thrilled and I'm hoping that for all the kids that they make their ways home!

How come Libby's neices and daughter are involved all the sudden?
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1531 on: November 14, 2009, 04:35:19 AM »

Thank you Scandi

Thanks again Scandi.

You're welcome Scandi
1}Witness saw bike fight,sent Josh home,texted Mom Baum to tell her she was sending Josh home.This witness was said to be a friend of the Baum family.
This witness also saw Lindsey when she was headed home from KaraK's house.(I think this witness is Rena but I don't know which witness works in another county)

2}This is the witness who came forward the Tuesday after Lindsey went missing.Saw Lindsey walking on Maple heading toward home.
I'm not sure if this is the witness who LE Scott said worked for another county and saw Lindsey on her way to work......or not.

A new wittness came forward? Or is this just the name released of the lady who broke up the fight between Josh and Lindsey?

If it is a new wittness..... why did they wait so long?? How COULD someone wait so long? This is someones baby, and how the heart of every mother who reads a story like this........ it just shatters our hearts. Whoever took Lindsey should in no way shape or form be protected. There is absolutely no good reason for anyone to take a 10 year old girl, no good reason at all. Whoever knows something, should come forward and stop protecting the criminal.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1532 on: November 14, 2009, 07:03:50 AM »

I think I recall the young girl being Libby's niece. There was a pic of her on the myspace pages. She was listed on one of the kids sites, I want to say it was Kara's sons or ML's son but not sure.

Has anyone focused on Kara's older daughter? I don't recall her name or how old she is so I won't give too many details about her but given the story with Elizabeth last month it maybe worth looking into.
KaraK has 2 older daughters,the 13-14 year old still living at home(edit)and a older daughter(18-19?)living in another state.They both have MySpaces but now both are private.
I also have been wondering about edit and who her friends are.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 01:05:57 AM by klaasend » Logged

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1533 on: November 14, 2009, 07:08:52 AM »

Karma wrote:

JadeMoff wrote:
A new wittness came forward? Or is this just the name released of the lady who broke up the fight between Josh and Lindsey?

If it is a new wittness..... why did they wait so long?? How COULD someone wait so long? This is someones baby, and how the heart of every mother who reads a story like this........ it just shatters our hearts. Whoever took Lindsey should in no way shape or form be protected. There is absolutely no good reason for anyone to take a 10 year old girl, no good reason at all. Whoever knows something, should come forward and stop protecting the criminal.

Jade,there has always been 2 witnesses.I'll find the news articles for you later today.
One witness broke up the bike fight,sent Josh home and also saw Lindsey on her way back home from KaraK's house.
Another witness came forth the Tuesday after Lindsey went missing.She saw Lindsey walking home from KaraK's house on Maple.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1534 on: November 14, 2009, 07:15:21 AM »

JadeMoff wrote:
I stopped in to see if everyone saw that Lindsey made the cover of the People Magazine. I think that's an even greater step than her being all over the news and on several shows. She's on the newstands at the front of supermarkets nationwide, along with 7 other kids. I'm so thrilled and I'm hoping that for all the kids that they make their ways home!

How come Libby's neices and daughter are involved all the sudden?

Libby and her daughter/niece have always been involved because Lindsey swam at their house Thursday 6/25/09 and Friday 6/26/09 plus KaraK said the girls that were fighting with Lindsey(then they recently made up)either lived at Libby's or hung around Libby's house.

I posted the People mag info a couple of days ago.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1535 on: November 15, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »

I wonder how the searches went this weekend?

Praying for you sweet little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: November 16, 2009, 06:19:39 PM »

I wonder how the searches went this weekend?

Praying for you sweet little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

So sweet, KARMA.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1537 on: November 17, 2009, 06:00:34 PM »

Thinking and praying for you Lindsey.
 an angelic monkey

Someone made this cute Angel for you.

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: November 17, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »

an angelic monkey

Oh Karma!
This is one of the sweetest things you have put up yet! Thank you for all that you do!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: November 18, 2009, 04:44:21 AM »

an angelic monkey

Oh Karma!
This is one of the sweetest things you have put up yet! Thank you for all that you do!

Yes Sebastian   ,  I so agree and thanks so much for bringing thesee wonderful 'lights' to the board.   Such meaningful touches they all are   an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.