March 18, 2024, 09:29:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566910 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: December 02, 2009, 06:12:42 PM »

hey all,

i just wanted to say that i think it is sickening and completely disrespectful to LB that one of the people in charge at the search center for LB in mccleary has been telling confidential information about the searches.  this is such a disgrace and has me really upset. 

i also feel that whenever i think about this case, all roads lead back to KK's house no matter what i come up with.

does anyone here think it could be possible that lb never left kk's house? just wondering what others opinions are on that
You are not alone with your thoughts, it leads back to KK's house for me also 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1601 on: December 02, 2009, 06:51:53 PM »

Hi All,
This is probably nothing, but didn't Nancy Moyer have daughters in girl scouts? I wonder if they knew Lindsey.
Nancy's daughters are/were in the GirlScouts.I don't know what troop but Lindsey's GS troop is:
Camp Klahanee
(where Lindsey was planning on going this past August)

I wonder who exactly Melissa was visiting. I wonder if Melissa knew Nancy Moyer?
As far as I know,the media stated Melissa was spending ThanksGiving with family in Tenino.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1602 on: December 02, 2009, 06:57:11 PM »

hey all,

i just wanted to say that i think it is sickening and completely disrespectful to LB that one of the people in charge at the search center for LB in mccleary has been telling confidential information about the searches.  this is such a disgrace and has me really upset. 

i also feel that whenever i think about this case, all roads lead back to KK's house no matter what i come up with.

does anyone here think it could be possible that lb never left kk's house? just wondering what others opinions are on that
I still have my doubts about KK and her"old man"(AND KK's relatives)
So which person in charge(one of them) of the search center is telling confidential info about the searches.....JO or KK?

Scandi,your posts on WS about someone who is one of the last people to see Lindsey,but this person doesn't help with searches or attend the vigils......would this person be one of the witnesses who last saw Lindsey?

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: December 02, 2009, 08:01:09 PM »

hey all,

So which person in charge(one of them) of the search center is telling confidential info about the searches.....JO or KK?

Scandi,your posts on WS about someone who is one of the last people to see Lindsey,but this person doesn't help with searches or attend the vigils......would this person be one of the witnesses who last saw Lindsey?

JO...who is connected to KK and LB's neighbor and other interesting people. it is a big mess and a complete disgrace
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: December 02, 2009, 09:01:22 PM »

hey all,

JO...who is connected to KK and LB's neighbor and other interesting people. it is a big mess and a complete disgrace
I'm not grasping what this JO person's motives are, it is a big mess.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: December 02, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

hey all,

Hi to you All, Karma and Sunshine 

I think I've been writing too many posts lately so am doing a double shot here   

Karma, I don't want to put a name because I don't want to accuse her of anything but I don't think it was one of the 2 witnesses.  We all know who this person is because Lindsey had spent a great deal of time with her daughter swimming on the 26th and word is on the 25th too.  I don't think she had anything at all to do with Lindsey's disappearance.  But reading everywhere like I do, it is possible her hubby didn't have just one drinking buddy over to the house during that time, but others as well.  This person wasn't the last to see Lindsey, but one of the last related to the case, and was named in the Affidavit.

My supposition is that she had to know who was over there, drinking as it has been said, and knowing these guys so well would have noticed anything odd or out of place that happened.  Even if it was a certain glance, a comment overheard or seeing Lindsey bristle or have a different look on her face of being concerned.  How could anything like that go unnoticed?  LE was back there a multitude of times and I wonder why? 

I would like to learn exactly who was there drinking on the 26th.  People in McCleary don't usually go out to drink I have learned ~ there is only one bar in town which is also a restaurant, Rounders.  I think it is a matter of finding a connection, which this person might have noticed, and then looking at each man to see if there are any other circumstantial findings that fit into place.  Did this person know Lindsey, after the 26th was there a change in his mood, was he drinking more or acting strangely in things he did?  Possible.  Like a poster friend told me months ago, we have to look from the inside of the box out.  I believe doing that will eventually name the perp and then lead to finding Lindsey. 

Sunshine, I don't know how JO is connected to KK, but I do know that one of the men there that night does have a relative who lives next to Lindsey's house.  I just don't know his last name but the J fits.

As to KK I realize her stories changed and have read everything she has written.  At this point I don't think she had any direct involvement either nor did Scott.  But because her stories changed so much it sends up a big red flag that there has to be a reason why.  I think she too knows info that would be helpful to the investigation.  It could be something she saw or knew about someone which when Lindsey disappeared, added up to WHOA.  I think McCleary has it's fair share of somewhat scary people, allot of drugs used and sold, drinking and plenty of SO's either connected to residents there or living near by.  She might be afraid of something or someone.  Who knows?

I still think the answer lies in the area of the short walk Lindsey took that night.  And I think she got as far as Main St which is where I still think answers can be found, her possibly getting a ride home that went another direction.  I also think LE knows everything about all this but just need pat proof to nail the ones who are responsible.  IMO

XOX

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: December 02, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

hey all,

Hi Sunshine,
Is this something new with JO or from a few weeks ago when people accused her of giving out search locations? I can only tell you what I know. Carrie, Amber Dubois' mother was in McCleary to help MB. She told me that both KK and JO were wonderful and hardworking. It was her opinion that they both really cared about finding LB. It appears that McCleary is a hotbed of gossip, innuendos and the like. I cannot believe with all of the wagging tongues, someone in that town has not figured everything out. More than one person knows what happened to LB and we just need to figure out who!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: December 03, 2009, 12:45:54 AM »

hey all,

Hi Sunshine,
Is this something new with JO or from a few weeks ago when people accused her of giving out search locations? I can only tell you what I know. Carrie, Amber Dubois' mother was in McCleary to help MB. She told me that both KK and JO were wonderful and hardworking. It was her opinion that they both really cared about finding LB. It appears that McCleary is a hotbed of gossip, innuendos and the like. I cannot believe with all of the wagging tongues, someone in that town has not figured everything out. More than one person knows what happened to LB and we just need to figure out who!

I just refreshed, and my 'J' is JA and not JO.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1608 on: December 03, 2009, 04:25:36 AM »

hey all,

Thank you Sunshine
I have been reading about that and it is a mess.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1609 on: December 03, 2009, 04:32:49 AM »

hey all,

Hi to you All, Karma and Sunshine 

I think I've been writing too many posts lately so am doing a double shot here   

Karma, I don't want to put a name because I don't want to accuse her of anything but I don't think it was one of the 2 witnesses.  We all know who this person is because Lindsey had spent a great deal of time with her daughter swimming on the 26th and word is on the 25th too.  I don't think she had anything at all to do with Lindsey's disappearance.  But reading everywhere like I do, it is possible her hubby didn't have just one drinking buddy over to the house during that time, but others as well.  This person wasn't the last to see Lindsey, but one of the last related to the case, and was named in the Affidavit.

My supposition is that she had to know who was over there, drinking as it has been said, and knowing these guys so well would have noticed anything odd or out of place that happened.  Even if it was a certain glance, a comment overheard or seeing Lindsey bristle or have a different look on her face of being concerned.  How could anything like that go unnoticed?  LE was back there a multitude of times and I wonder why? 

I would like to learn exactly who was there drinking on the 26th.  People in McCleary don't usually go out to drink I have learned ~ there is only one bar in town which is also a restaurant, Rounders.  I think it is a matter of finding a connection, which this person might have noticed, and then looking at each man to see if there are any other circumstantial findings that fit into place.  Did this person know Lindsey, after the 26th was there a change in his mood, was he drinking more or acting strangely in things he did?  Possible.  Like a poster friend told me months ago, we have to look from the inside of the box out.  I believe doing that will eventually name the perp and then lead to finding Lindsey. 

Sunshine, I don't know how JO is connected to KK, but I do know that one of the men there that night does have a relative who lives next to Lindsey's house.  I just don't know his last name but the J fits.

As to KK I realize her stories changed and have read everything she has written.  At this point I don't think she had any direct involvement either nor did Scott.  But because her stories changed so much it sends up a big red flag that there has to be a reason why.  I think she too knows info that would be helpful to the investigation.  It could be something she saw or knew about someone which when Lindsey disappeared, added up to WHOA.  I think McCleary has it's fair share of somewhat scary people, allot of drugs used and sold, drinking and plenty of SO's either connected to residents there or living near by.  She might be afraid of something or someone.  Who knows?

I still think the answer lies in the area of the short walk Lindsey took that night.  And I think she got as far as Main St which is where I still think answers can be found, her possibly getting a ride home that went another direction.  I also think LE knows everything about all this but just need pat proof to nail the ones who are responsible.  IMO

XOX

Thanks Scandi
I know who you mean now.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: December 03, 2009, 09:37:47 AM »

Scandi, thanks, I'm not sure who you mean, are people saying there was a drinking party at KK's house that night, or at another house in the neighborhood? That is interesting.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: December 03, 2009, 11:32:56 AM »

Kk's family definately seems to be troubled. Has anyone else seen her brothers myspace?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: December 03, 2009, 11:46:08 AM »

Kk's family definately seems to be troubled. Has anyone else seen her brothers myspace?
May have in the beginning, but I don't really remember.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1613 on: December 03, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »

Hi All,
This is probably nothing, but didn't Nancy Moyer have daughters in girl scouts? I wonder if they knew Lindsey.
Nancy's daughters are/were in the GirlScouts.I don't know what troop but Lindsey's GS troop is:
Camp Klahanee

I wonder who exactly Melissa was visiting. I wonder if Melissa knew Nancy Moyer?

MB was visiting family that JUST moved to Tenino. There is no connection to NM. MB does not know NM and their children do not know each other.   All girl scouts dont know each other just because they are part of a national group.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: December 03, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »

i personally dont think the disappearnce of Lindsey Baum and Nancy Moyer are connected at all.

the people who are running the search center for LB are corrupt. unfortunately i can see why people are reluctant to donate and help out because they could be worried that these people don't have lindseys best interests at heart. it's painful to say that, because this is about an innocent child, but i am beginning to see why maybe some locals have been reluctant. they prob knew all along what some of us are finally finding out.  i think we need an outside party to come in and start searching again.  I wish TES could come out, but i dunno if they can now that LRC has already been here.

i'm sorry but if i was the LRC I would be very disturbed at this whole thing. people can disagree with me but there are some serious conflicts of interest going on and until those are sorted out, i believe a good lawyer would be able to tear apart any evidence found by the "core group" at the search center if it were to lead to the recovery of any evidence related to this case.  this could just prevent justice from being served properly if charges ever come in this case. 

anyway...off my soapbox now...

i think the answer to lb's disapperance is somewhere between kk's house and main street.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: December 04, 2009, 02:23:32 AM »

Scandi, thanks, I'm not sure who you mean, are people saying there was a drinking party at KK's house that night, or at another house in the neighborhood? That is interesting.

No Norose, The drinkinig get-together was at the house where Lindsey had been swimming.  I'd love to know who all was there.   

I didn't know JO had a relative that lives next to Lindsey's house.  I thought it was Jake that did, the drinking buddy of Tab.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: December 04, 2009, 09:46:17 AM »

No Norose, The drinkinig get-together was at the house where Lindsey had been swimming.  I'd love to know who all was there.   

I didn't know JO had a relative that lives next to Lindsey's house.  I thought it was Jake that did, the drinking buddy of Tab.
Thank-you, I would like to know also.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: December 04, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »

Hi All,
Camp Klahanee

MB was visiting family that JUST moved to Tenino. There is no connection to NM. MB does not know NM and their children do not know each other.   All girl scouts dont know each other just because they are part of a national group.

Good Morning Melissa,  I don't think either Sebastian or Karma were inferring anything negative towards Lindsey's mom in taking a look at a possible connection between Lindsey and Nancy's case.

There will be a connection found in each case someday that will lead to what happened to both Nancy and Lindsey, in their own right.  It would have been a real bonus had there been someone who knew both of them IMO.  It could have been the connection to solving both disappearances sooner than later, and I am sure you would agree that would be a very good thing for both families. 

I guess it always amazes me why people get defensive in looking for answers in a case among locals.  I have come to believe that some locals do not approach Lindsey's case as Sleuthers but rather as friends or acquaintances as their backup.  Realizing that whoever took Lindsey was most likely known by her or someone who was local and not a stranger acc to LE, IMO it is only intelligent to look at everything that could bring forth that connection that will solve her case.      xox
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: December 04, 2009, 08:18:02 PM »

i firmly believe that those who are following LB's case should read the link below. i think it could be important and could help us start to re think some things.

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=232
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: December 04, 2009, 09:03:01 PM »

i firmly believe that those who are following LB's case should read the link below. i think it could be important and could help us start to re think some things.

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=232
Thank-you so much for this, I have not trusted KK from the beginning. I'm going back to read more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.