March 18, 2024, 11:58:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566941 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: December 04, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »

i firmly believe that those who are following LB's case should read the link below. i think it could be important and could help us start to re think some things.

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=232
Thank-you so much for this, I have not trusted KK from the beginning. I'm going back to read more.

yes- i strongly suggest reading through the site. theres so much stuff on there that raises so many questions.  and it is a board started by a SM so i hope we can discuss it here if people get some new ideas from reading it Smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1621 on: December 04, 2009, 09:21:23 PM »

i firmly believe that those who are following LB's case should read the link below. i think it could be important and could help us start to re think some things.

Thank-you so much for this, I have not trusted KK from the beginning. I'm going back to read more.

yes- i strongly suggest reading through the site. theres so much stuff on there that raises so many questions.  and it is a board started by a SM so i hope we can discuss it here if people get some new ideas from reading it Smile
I hope we can too, DD I believe started it. I always enjoyed her posts very much, I'm going back to read some more. And even though I strayed some with my thoughts, I have basically stayed with my gut feelings, I personally don't believe she was abducted by a stranger, I always felt she knew the person. I felt she accepted a ride home by a person she knew. I would really like to know who was all in KK's house that night, I mean who really was in that house.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: December 04, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »

I hope we can too, DD I believe started it. I always enjoyed her posts very much, I'm going back to read some more. And even though I strayed some with my thoughts, I have basically stayed with my gut feelings, I personally don't believe she was abducted by a stranger, I always felt she knew the person. I felt she accepted a ride home by a person she knew. I would really like to know who was all in KK's house that night, I mean who really was in that house.

i know, she has been quoted as saying there have been "4 people" in the house, which she later stated as being her "4 kids"...but the problem is... as skye has discussed on her site... why would she refer to her 4 children as "people" ..seems odd to me and pretty much everyone else who has followed the case.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: December 04, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »

Hi All,
This is probably nothing, but didn't Nancy Moyer have daughters in girl scouts? I wonder if they knew Lindsey.
Nancy's daughters are/were in the GirlScouts.I don't know what troop but Lindsey's GS troop is:
Camp Klahanee
(where Lindsey was planning on going this past August)

I wonder who exactly Melissa was visiting. I wonder if Melissa knew Nancy Moyer?

MB was visiting family that JUST moved to Tenino. There is no connection to NM. MB does not know NM and their children do not know each other.   All girl scouts dont know each other just because they are part of a national group.

Good Morning Melissa,  I don't think either Sebastian or Karma were inferring anything negative towards Lindsey's mom in taking a look at a possible connection between Lindsey and Nancy's case.

There will be a connection found in each case someday that will lead to what happened to both Nancy and Lindsey, in their own right.  It would have been a real bonus had there been someone who knew both of them IMO.  It could have been the connection to solving both disappearances sooner than later, and I am sure you would agree that would be a very good thing for both families. 

I guess it always amazes me why people get defensive in looking for answers in a case among locals.  I have come to believe that some locals do not approach Lindsey's case as Sleuthers but rather as friends or acquaintances as their backup.  Realizing that whoever took Lindsey was most likely known by her or someone who was local and not a stranger acc to LE, IMO it is only intelligent to look at everything that could bring forth that connection that will solve her case.      xox
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: December 04, 2009, 10:53:44 PM »

Hi All,
This is probably nothing, but didn't Nancy Moyer have daughters in girl scouts? I wonder if they knew Lindsey.
Nancy's daughters are/were in the GirlScouts.I don't know what troop but Lindsey's GS troop is:
Camp Klahanee

I wonder who exactly Melissa was visiting. I wonder if Melissa knew Nancy Moyer?

MB was visiting family that JUST moved to Tenino. There is no connection to NM. MB does not know NM and their children do not know each other.   All girl scouts dont know each other just because they are part of a national group.

Good Morning Melissa,  I don't think either Sebastian or Karma were inferring anything negative towards Lindsey's mom in taking a look at a possible connection between Lindsey and Nancy's case.

There will be a connection found in each case someday that will lead to what happened to both Nancy and Lindsey, in their own right.  It would have been a real bonus had there been someone who knew both of them IMO.  It could have been the connection to solving both disappearances sooner than later, and I am sure you would agree that would be a very good thing for both families. 

I guess it always amazes me why people get defensive in looking for answers in a case among locals.  I have come to believe that some locals do not approach Lindsey's case as Sleuthers but rather as friends or acquaintances as their backup.  Realizing that whoever took Lindsey was most likely known by her or someone who was local and not a stranger acc to LE, IMO it is only intelligent to look at everything that could bring forth that connection that will solve her case.      xox

Very well said Scandi. Thank you! It was not as if I was trying to make a connection between two girlscouts who lived across the states from each other, lol! Anyways, I have always wondered about Scott Williams, KK's boyfriend. He is the bread winner of the KK household. Would KK protect him? It is such a common name. I wish we could get a middle initial or date of birth or SOMETHING!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: December 04, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »

Thanks for that link Sunshine.  Quite a read, eh, and it puts a new tack on what the truth might be?  Skye has certainly thought through everything.  xox

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: December 04, 2009, 11:10:15 PM »

Hi All,
Camp Klahanee

Very well said Scandi. Thank you! It was not as if I was trying to make a connection between two girlscouts who lived across the states from each other, lol! Anyways, I have always wondered about Scott Williams, KK's boyfriend. He is the bread winner of the KK household. Would KK protect him? It is such a common name. I wish we could get a middle initial or date of birth or SOMETHING!

Denada Dah'ling    The only thing I know about Scott is that he is the one who told Lindsey she couldn't spend the night and that she better get on her way as it was getting dark.  SS to that, right?   Curious, and then KK saying Lindsey was only there for maybe 5 min. 

I do know that women who have been the victim of domestic violence will protect those who abuse them.   I am not saying that applies to KK and Scott at all, just that it is common for women to protect the one who cares for them, just as children do in the same situation.  IMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: December 05, 2009, 01:59:07 PM »

I don't even know how to "begin again" with Lindsey's case, or even know where/how to do anything in this case, at this point.  Mainly because so much in this case that we seem to have, has been based on or proven out to be lies, mistruths, inconsistencies, rumors, etc.  Not to mention the defensiveness of some who come in out of left field when some even begin to attempt to look at one or more aspects in this case.  What to do then, besides lurk, read updates, hope for the best for Lindsey's sake?  Sigh.  I hate this for her. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: December 05, 2009, 02:58:48 PM »

I don't even know how to "begin again" with Lindsey's case, or even know where/how to do anything in this case, at this point.  Mainly because so much in this case that we seem to have, has been based on or proven out to be lies, mistruths, inconsistencies, rumors, etc.  Not to mention the defensiveness of some who come in out of left field when some even begin to attempt to look at one or more aspects in this case.  What to do then, besides lurk, read updates, hope for the best for Lindsey's sake?  Sigh.  I hate this for her. 

Hi Wyks,
I agree with your post wholeheartedly! It is mindboggling! You have Lindsey Baum, with all the lies, manipulations, mistruths, halftruths and the like. Then there is Amber Dubois. Nothing at all being said. One extreme to the other and both still missing after months. It breaks my heart!

Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: December 05, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

Happy Holidays Fellow Monkeys 

Newbie here previous long time lurker

I totally agree with you about being baffled in this case after reading and re-reading the postings from all involved and the SW that found nothing at the Golders. The fact the there are supposedly other SW's that have been issued in this case that no one knows about. The Ld tests that have/ havent been taken. 

I too am at a total loss as to what is really going on here but I do feel that somebody in the immediate connection to LB is responsible for her disappearance.  I am not saying her mother or brother (yet) because I don't get that feeling even with the mothers unemotional behavior. 

I pray everyday that Lindsey will be found so that this case can be resolved and the truth revealed

Have a wonderful day 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: December 05, 2009, 04:16:39 PM »

Happy Holidays Fellow Monkeys 

Newbie here previous long time lurker

I totally agree with you about being baffled in this case after reading and re-reading the postings from all involved and the SW that found nothing at the Golders. The fact the there are supposedly other SW's that have been issued in this case that no one knows about. The Ld tests that have/ havent been taken. 

I too am at a total loss as to what is really going on here but I do feel that somebody in the immediate connection to LB is responsible for her disappearance.  I am not saying her mother or brother (yet) because I don't get that feeling even with the mothers unemotional behavior. 

I pray everyday that Lindsey will be found so that this case can be resolved and the truth revealed

Have a wonderful day 

Welcome Banana!  This is a baffling case and is made even more complex with so many adults telling so many "half-truths" (that's what CAnthony calls a lie).  Never been able to figure out what a half-lie is.
Anyway, welcome!
 santa

Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1631 on: December 05, 2009, 05:18:36 PM »

Thank you for the Warm Welcome Sister
half-truth ? I am sure my mother would called that a lie,  which would mean I was going to HE double hockey sticks
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: December 05, 2009, 05:44:24 PM »

Thank you for the Warm Welcome Sister
half-truth ? I am sure my mother would called that a lie,  which would mean I was going to HE double hockey sticks

welcome banana! yes this case is baffling. it is such a shame that we still are no closer to getting any answers. i believe that there is a reason that all these people connected to lb can't tell the truth about that night if their life depended on it. we just gotta figure out what that reason is!
Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: December 05, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »

I wonder why that is that nobody can seem to keep their stories straight for poor Lindsey's sake ,  maybe its all just (Monkey Business)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: December 05, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »

Sunshine, you are so right -- the real shame is that they have taken attention away from precious Lindsey.
Banana, yes sir with the double hockey sticks.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: December 07, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »

still no change.....

praying for you Lindsey an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1636 on: December 07, 2009, 09:45:59 AM »

still no change.....

Me too, always come to check and I'm really discouraged, but maybe one day we will all come to check and Lindsey will be found  an angelic monkey  Good to see you mamacrazy 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: December 07, 2009, 09:55:07 AM »

still no change.....

Me too, always come to check and I'm really discouraged, but maybe one day we will all come to check and Lindsey will be found  an angelic monkey  Good to see you mamacrazy 
good to see you as well no  ::MonkeyCool::rose.  i had to take a break 'cause of this case.  I hope Lindsey will be home for Christmas....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: December 07, 2009, 09:56:52 AM »

still no change.....

(Bolded by me)

Hi nrcg and mamacrazy      I agree.  "...maybe one day we will all come to check and Lindsey will be found."  I'm hoping and praying that day is soon.    an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: December 07, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »

hiya miss Muffy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.