March 19, 2024, 07:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567029 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: December 07, 2009, 10:20:30 PM »

still no change.....

praying for you Lindsey an angelic monkey

I read here everyday in the hopes that there is a break.  I am praying for Lindsey.

So happy to see you Mama!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: December 08, 2009, 04:52:52 AM »

BUMP

We just have to stay positive for Lindsey.  Sometimes things take longer than we expect, right?  We have seen it in so many cases.

Like Alan Parsons said, 'Time is like a river, flowing to the sea . . .'   I believe someday Lindsey will speak to us somehow and there will be a clue, leading to where she is.  I think of her as a lightening bolt of spunk and spirit.  To think of her as lost forever never crosses my mind.

Remember, time is on her side now.  If she is still alive she has survived for 5 long months and is probably safe in some situation.  If she is dead it is worth every day, all the time that is needed to locate her and bring her back to her family.  We just need to keep on digging.

XOX
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: December 08, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »

still no change.....

praying for you Lindsey an angelic monkey

I read here everyday in the hopes that there is a break.  I am praying for Lindsey.

So happy to see you Mama!
good to see you as well Northern....maybe Lindsey will be home for Christmas.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: December 09, 2009, 08:12:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

I was sitting here this am thinking of all the missing children and went to light candles for as many as I could and noticed that sweet Lindsey has none! That made me so sad, as if she has been forgotten.

TIA

NCSunny

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: December 09, 2009, 09:55:12 AM »

A couple of thoughts before I go to work...I've always, always said I believe that KaraK should be looked at much harder by LE.  She 'doth posteth in her favor too mucheth'.  I believe (and anyone correct me when I am wrong)that someone, maybe DD or a Mod, had checked out KK's boyfriend in the state they moved from not being too lucky with info AND KK did say much later that there was at least one fellow that I can remember being there in her home that night but didn't give the name to us.  Please LE go back and pull their house apart and question them till they are blue in the face along with their friends and neighbors and visitors.  It's a missing child do whatever in the heck it takes!!!!!!
lowsw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: December 09, 2009, 03:47:50 PM »

I was sitting here this am thinking of all the missing children and went to light candles for as many as I could and noticed that sweet Lindsey has none! That made me so sad, as if she has been forgotten.

TIA

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LindB

God Bless Natalee
Prayers for Natalee and her families
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: December 09, 2009, 03:50:36 PM »

TIA

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LindB

TY Lowsw, I was in a hurry this am and forgot the link.

NCSunny

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1647 on: December 09, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: December 09, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »

A couple of thoughts before I go to work...I've always, always said I believe that KaraK should be looked at much harder by LE.  She 'doth posteth in her favor too mucheth'.  I believe (and anyone correct me when I am wrong)that someone, maybe DD or a Mod, had checked out KK's boyfriend in the state they moved from not being too lucky with info AND KK did say much later that there was at least one fellow that I can remember being there in her home that night but didn't give the name to us.  Please LE go back and pull their house apart and question them till they are blue in the face along with their friends and neighbors and visitors.  It's a missing child do whatever in the heck it takes!!!!!!

Hi Melisb,  ITA with you and don't know anything about her previous BF.  Are you talking about Roger who supposedly climbed thru the window?  I don't think much is out there about him.  If LE went back to the Nelson house over 40 times I would think they would have spent as much time on the Kamden house as well!

Nice to meet you   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: December 10, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »

Melisb, you are so correct.  The logical place to begin again is where Lindsey was known to be last, for an absolute 100% fact.  It is my hope and belief that LE has alot more info that we can imagine and they are just waiting to pounce.  The little house of cards is going to come tumbling down, and I believe sooner rather than later.
KK's excuses for not taking a lie detector are beyond logic as well.  Want to clear your name and have nothing to hide, take the test and be done with it.  Additionally, there is a huge gap in the timeline between when KK said she knew Lindsey was missing and when she went to the Nelson house.  Besides, why did she go to the Nelson house?
There are some bloodhounds on her and her crew -- and I don't mean dogs.  They are relentless and will not give up until Lindsey is brought home.  There will be justice for Lindsey and I say let the sh*t fall where it may.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1650 on: December 10, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »

Melisb, you are so correct.  The logical place to begin again is where Lindsey was known to be last, for an absolute 100% fact.  It is my hope and belief that LE has alot more info that we can imagine and they are just waiting to pounce.  The little house of cards is going to come tumbling down, and I believe sooner rather than later.
KK's excuses for not taking a lie detector are beyond logic as well.  Want to clear your name and have nothing to hide, take the test and be done with it.  Additionally, there is a huge gap in the timeline between when KK said she knew Lindsey was missing and when she went to the Nelson house.  Besides, why did she go to the Nelson house?
There are some bloodhounds on her and her crew -- and I don't mean dogs.  They are relentless and will not give up until Lindsey is brought home.  There will be justice for Lindsey and I say let the sh*t fall where it may.
I'm very glad to hear this, I never trusted KK, just a gut feeling.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: December 10, 2009, 03:50:50 PM »

Has it ever been figured out who was at Kara's home that night? Where was her brother?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: December 10, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »

Has it ever been figured out who was at Kara's home that night? Where was her brother?
That is a question that I don't believe I ever saw the answer to, but would sure like to know.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: December 10, 2009, 04:24:16 PM »

I think she had made it sound as if it was just her kids and boyfriend at her home but it was never confirmed I think. Also, it would be nice to know if they all stayed home. It was a friday night, can't imagine the older kids staying in.

One thing about KK that has not made sense to me is what she said, they didn't ask her to take a lie detector test because she was on the computer and that it could be varified it was her." She is either giving live performences on a webblog/site via webcam or she is lying and she was given a lie detector. I am sure LE is smart enough to figure out another person could have typed out whatever she was working on and down/up loaded it for her.

Did her boyfriend volunteer to give a lie detector or was he asked to, anyone know? Why would he volunteer to give one, could the kids and Kara not say or not able to say he was there? Did he leave? Was he really home? Something is up with the whole story around LB leaving that house. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: December 10, 2009, 04:36:34 PM »

I think she had made it sound as if it was just her kids and boyfriend at her home but it was never confirmed I think. Also, it would be nice to know if they all stayed home. It was a friday night, can't imagine the older kids staying in.

One thing about KK that has not made sense to me is what she said, they didn't ask her to take a lie detector test because she was on the computer and that it could be varified it was her." She is either giving live performences on a webblog/site via webcam or she is lying and she was given a lie detector. I am sure LE is smart enough to figure out another person could have typed out whatever she was working on and down/up loaded it for her.

Did her boyfriend volunteer to give a lie detector or was he asked to, anyone know? Why would he volunteer to give one, could the kids and Kara not say or not able to say he was there? Did he leave? Was he really home? Something is up with the whole story around LB leaving that house. 
Can't be completely certain, but I thought he volunteered, I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong. I couldn't agree more with you about the whole story about Lindsey leaving that house. Once I get a gut feeling, it is hard for me to shake it, and my gut has told me from the beginning, something at that house, don't know what, but I think the answers lie there. I always believed that Lindsey knew the person.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: December 10, 2009, 05:43:50 PM »

It was reported by the media that Scott and MB voluntarily took the test and passed.  We don't know that for a fact on either part because in the beginning the media had so many "facts" screwed up.  Also remember, MB and KK have never had their timelines in sync and I'm not referring to the debate about what time it got dark.
Tracygirl, the other excuse KK used, besides she was on the computer, was she doesn't drive.
There was someone(s) else in that house besides the KK group and it wasn't some person named Roger climbing in a window.  KK got her "how many people live in your house" messed up and counted one too many.
MB also said she would welcome any help to find her daughter, since LRC is no longer involved, why hasn't she called some other group of searchers?
I and others defended MB strongly -- I don't anymore.  These threads are full of cases where parents, relatives, friends, etc. are constantly working to keep the name of their missing person visible -- no matter what.  I ask the locals who so loudly protested some of the former researchers here, what's the latest that you are doing? how's it coming?
Unfortunately, I already know the answer and it makes me very angry and very sad.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: December 10, 2009, 11:09:08 PM »

Just when you thought that this case could possibly have anymore twists and turns.....................

Missing McCleary girl's family victimized in Olympia

by DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

Posted on December 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Updated today at 5:28 PM

OLYMPIA, Wash. - Relatives of Lindsey Baum, the McCleary 10-year-old girl who vanished in June, called Olympia police last month to report a stranger in their backyard.

The homeowner said the man was crouching beneath the bedroom window of Baum's two female cousins, who are 9 and 12 years old.

Olympia Police said any connection between the two cases is coincidental, but Grays Harbor County investigators have been in touch with Olympia Detectives about the Nov. 13 incident.

Investigators in the Baum case have not identified any suspects in the girl's disappearance.

"It's scary," said Derric, the father of the girls who did not want his last name published. Derric said he and his wife were already nervous about their kids' safety after what happened to his niece.

"It even makes you more cautious about your own children," said Derric.

Olympia police have released a sketch of the suspect from the case in the backyard break-in. Detectives said the man may be responsible for two attempted luring cases in Olympia in November.

On Nov. 10, about eight blocks from the house where the man was seen, a man approached a 10-year-old girl and asked if she needed a ride. She ran home and police were contacted.

On November 24, about two miles from the home, a 9-year-old girl said a stranger asked her if she could help him load groceries into her car. She said no and ran away.

In both incidents, the man was reportedly driving a silver car.

Detectives said the girls did not think the man in the sketch released by police was the man that approached them, but police said it's possible he could be responsible for all three incidents.

When Derric confronted the man in his backyard , he asked what the man was doing. Derric said the man told him he was a building inspector. Derric said when he asked the man for his I.D., the man walked quickly to his car, and drove off. Derric told police the man was driving a silver Mazda.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: December 10, 2009, 11:23:56 PM »

I found this on utube. If you take out all of the filthy, disgusting racial slangs, I wonder if there is any truth to any of the allegations about the police chief?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: December 10, 2009, 11:24:35 PM »

Sorry, forgot to post it, lol 

Wow some sick comments here! Remember your kids can be snatched in your yard! It is not the kids fault, or the parents fault it is a sick person who took her that is the only one at fault! The mother sent the older brother to walk with her. Those of you with such ugly nasty comments (btw, where do 'jews' fit in) are insane!
amberalertnotice (5 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply The father is being sent to snatch oil or opium, for these krakow-ghetto jew apes. Meanwhile, his kid was probabally snatched up, by one of these same krakow-ghetto jew apes. What a creepy jew-ape satellite country. I wonder how long it will last.
destromestro (5 months ago) Show Hide  -2   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Did any of these kikes, give McCleary's Creepy Jew Police Chief George Crumb, a polygraph test yet? How bout that fat hairy jew ape, that kicked her out of the house?
waynewestlandschools (5 months ago) Show Hide  -4   Marked as spam Reply | Spam They should give the pedophiliac male jew ape species of that community polygraphs. Out here, the pedophilia police chief, plants his registered jewish pedo cousins, in front of the gentile kid's elementary schools, like some polish jew pedophilia network, within the government powers. America is a sicko jew nest of jew-ape pedos and serial killers.
PhilipsSBC (5 months ago) Show Hide  -5   Marked as spam Reply | Spam And while we are at it : lets arrest the family who was to damn lazy to walk her back home safe.
Guilty!
8favesctr (5 months ago) Show Hide +5   Marked as spam Reply | Spam I live here in Mccleary and it's a place where people generally feel safe. it was still quite light out when she set out. In addition she was not supposed to be alone. This could happen to anyone anywhere. We have no right to judge these people. They need our prayers and support.
ghanomano (5 months ago) Show Hide +3   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Just curious, but which concentration camp did your police chief's parents come from, to harbor such resentment, not to issue an amber alert for this child? Or, do you have massive jewish merchants over in McCleary, that are trying to protect their tourism industry, by not frightening away their customers with, scarry amber alerts?
8favesctr (5 months ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply | Spam We were also frustrated that there was no amber alert. Unfortunately though it's not their fault. Their hands were tied. There's certain criteria they have to meet before they issue one. This happens everywhere, not just in McCleary. In my opinion, the rules need to be changed ASAP. This has happened far too many times.
PhilipsSBC (5 months ago) Show Hide  -3   Marked as spam Reply | Spam OK! And can we arrest the lazy ass parents for NOT walking this youngster safe home but stayed watching soapies on television while their daughter probably got obducted by some lowlife pedophile???
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: December 10, 2009, 11:34:30 PM »

It was reported by the media that Scott and MB voluntarily took the test and passed.  We don't know that for a fact on either part because in the beginning the media had so many "facts" screwed up.  Also remember, MB and KK have never had their timelines in sync and I'm not referring to the debate about what time it got dark.
Tracygirl, the other excuse KK used, besides she was on the computer, was she doesn't drive.
There was someone(s) else in that house besides the KK group and it wasn't some person named Roger climbing in a window.  KK got her "how many people live in your house" messed up and counted one too many.
MB also said she would welcome any help to find her daughter, since LRC is no longer involved, why hasn't she called some other group of searchers?
I and others defended MB strongly -- I don't anymore.  These threads are full of cases where parents, relatives, friends, etc. are constantly working to keep the name of their missing person visible -- no matter what.  I ask the locals who so loudly protested some of the former researchers here, what's the latest that you are doing? how's it coming?
Unfortunately, I already know the answer and it makes me very angry and very sad.

I don't know what to think with this one Sister. I don't know if MB is involved, if KK is involved or if LB was picked up by a stranger that had been stalking her and as she was walking home alone it presented a perfect time.  I just don't know

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.