March 19, 2024, 12:11:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566943 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: December 14, 2009, 01:49:41 AM »

Going back to the dogs supposedly which didn't get a scent of Lindsey leaving from the front porch...Could be she left though a back door or inside garage door, the house has an attached garage, I bet there is a door leading from the home to the garage. A car could have been parked either in the garage or in the backyard. It just sticks with me something Kara said, it was unusual for the girls to walk home alone, someone would always walk them or drop them off. After all that is what Lindsey and Josh did, walk her friend home. So this time no ride, no one walked her home and as bad luck would have it, this is the time someone happens to pass by who was out looking for a young girl to kidnap? What on earth are the odds of that happening? oh and you have to add in all of the other twists and turns such as the fight with Josh who was sent home. 

I also would like to know if Kara actually did take a poly and told us she didn't. Would LE be that stupid as to not give her one? Did they ask and she said no? Did she take one and it came up questionable? Scott Williams passed a poly, Did LE state this?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: December 14, 2009, 01:52:51 AM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey%20Baum/?action=view&current=DSCF2463--jvk.jpg&sort=ascending

I stumbled onto this site. For those of us who do not live in the area, these photos really give you a sense of "being there". I also still find Wayne Watne a person of interest. He is in several of these photos. He inserted himself into the case. He also has gone on internet news sites knocking us bloggers for hindering an investigation, lol! Here is the thing about Wayne Watne. He does not seem to belong to any church that I have seen, yet he calls himself a pastor. He had plenty of opportunity where LB was concerned. He befriended Josh and took him fishing. MB did not keep an eagle eye on either child so who knows if Wayne and LB had become more friendly than JB and Watne. Additionally, I post on numerous different boards under different names. Someone sent me a private message that many many years ago a Wayne Watne in the state of Washington got way too friendly with her. I don't want to go into the details as I am not sure if it is the same Wayne Watne. It is not a common name though! He has sent my hinky meter into high gear from the get go. Having said this, so have many many others.

The pics are very informative. Thank you Cranky for all of your work and thank you Sebastian for posting them. To answer the question about the dump, there is a pic of the dump being searched on 7/01/09
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: December 14, 2009, 03:26:22 AM »

Going back to the dogs supposedly which didn't get a scent of Lindsey leaving from the front porch...Could be she left though a back door or inside garage door, the house has an attached garage, I bet there is a door leading from the home to the garage. A car could have been parked either in the garage or in the backyard. It just sticks with me something Kara said, it was unusual for the girls to walk home alone, someone would always walk them or drop them off. After all that is what Lindsey and Josh did, walk her friend home. So this time no ride, no one walked her home and as bad luck would have it, this is the time someone happens to pass by who was out looking for a young girl to kidnap? What on earth are the odds of that happening? oh and you have to add in all of the other twists and turns such as the fight with Josh who was sent home. 

I also would like to know if Kara actually did take a poly and told us she didn't. Would LE be that stupid as to not give her one? Did they ask and she said no? Did she take one and it came up questionable? Scott Williams passed a poly, Did LE state this?

Hi Tracygirl,
You are a night owl like myself, lol! You can sleuth when the kids are in bed huh? Anyways, I remember early on reading comments that MB pretty much let her kids come and go as they pleased. I don't think it was unusual for LB to be out at that time of night. The big question is whether or not KK was telling the truth about the curfews and such or she was just covering for MB's lack of attention to her children. I also would like to know if KK sent LB off on her own on many nights that we are unaware of or she usually did make sure that she was not alone or had a ride. It wasn't just KK that sent LB off on her own, Scott was there as well and let her go alone as well. I still think that there was at least one other adult in that home that night. Why KK is holding back, I do not know. I really believed in the beginning that the whole thing was a scam to drum up donations and KK and MB had tucked LB away some where safe and then the whole thing got so big that they did not know how to make LB re-appear. At this stage of the game, I think that that theory is probably pretty silly. I also cannot help but think that MB knows more than she is letting on. She seems to have come to some sort of closure, after all, she was looking for a new mate and that just strikes me as beyond odd. Like it or not, MB has done very little with regards to trying to find her daughter. Why? Does she already know what happened to her? I also have to wonder if KK is covering for someone. That would explain why she knocks herself out to be so helpful in the case. KK may be perfectly innocent but all of her inconsistencies don't paint a pretty picture. I sure wish we knew more about Scott. So little has been said about him and HE WAS THERE THAT NIGHT AND WAS ONE OF THE LAST TO SEE LB! I think I read it in a news article that Scott passed a poly. That means nothing to me. KK has given lots of excuses why she has not taken one. To date, I don't believe that she has.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: December 14, 2009, 03:36:43 AM »

Here is another interesting thing. Remember Marilyn Lasiter? She was all over the LB case in the beginning. She was very verbal. Well, she sort of dropped off the face of the earth. I don't think that they live in McCleary anymore and she has not been on her myspace since October. I don't know if this is her son or husband. Remember what LE was saying about people who were drinking a lot around the time that LB went missing? http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=51705
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: December 14, 2009, 03:53:35 AM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=47826305

Here is Festus myspace. He has been on but not Marilyn. If you look through the photos, you might get the feeling Marilyn is no longer in the picture. I wonder why?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: December 14, 2009, 04:53:14 AM »

Early Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

I know I haven't been posting here but I have been lurking and recently I was checking to see if a feeling I have might be something to consider here. I know it may seem as if I'm thinking way outside the box but children seem to be evaporating into thin air. How does this happen?  There must be something we're overlooking. I've been thinking and studying
this "train" of thought with some other cases as well.  I believe it is a real possibility that this may be how some of these perps are pulling off a disappearing act with these children. Think about it and how trains go unnoticed yet they pass through almost every town. On a freight train there are no worries about the amber alerts etc. I wonder what ind of and what time the train went by the day Lindsey went missing????????

According to the maps that are posted on the maps, photos and links thread Lindsey had to walk down Maple and cross 3rd St to get to Mommsen St.  3rd St is also known as N Summitt Road and also 108.  If you follow this road to the north it will fork into N Summit Rd to the right or stay straight into Summit Rd.  N Summit road follows the railroad tracks almost parallel until you reach Elma Hicken Rd E on the left.  Here the railroad tracks take a fairly sharp turn to the North. The train would have to be going pretty slow to make this sharp turn northward. In a short distance the train has to make another sharp turn to the east. If it is moving slowly enough one might be able to jump on it.  One of he sex offenders listed within the five mile radius is Michael David Feeser, who, coincidentally is registered as living on W Elma Hicklin Rd. Please understand that I am not making accusations but am merely stating a few facts which may need a little closer scrutiny.

I am posting the link from Pink Angel that MuffyBee put in the thread so you can consider with the info above.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Maple+St,+McCleary,+WA+98557&daddr=319+e+mommsen+road&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=47.054765,-123.266865&sspn=0.003604,0.009645&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1706 on: December 14, 2009, 11:56:23 AM »

Now I didn't know that, the house having an attached garage, I will bet money there is a door leading from the home to the garage.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: December 14, 2009, 12:00:33 PM »

Here is another interesting thing. Remember Marilyn Lasiter? She was all over the LB case in the beginning. She was very verbal. Well, she sort of dropped off the face of the earth. I don't think that they live in McCleary anymore and she has not been on her myspace since October. I don't know if this is her son or husband. Remember what LE was saying about people who were drinking a lot around the time that LB went missing? http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=51705
Wow, thanks for all this info 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: December 14, 2009, 12:41:20 PM »

Early Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

I know I haven't been posting here but I have been lurking and recently I was checking to see if a feeling I have might be something to consider here. I know it may seem as if I'm thinking way outside the box but children seem to be evaporating into thin air. How does this happen?  There must be something we're overlooking. I've been thinking and studying
this "train" of thought with some other cases as well.  I believe it is a real possibility that this may be how some of these perps are pulling off a disappearing act with these children. Think about it and how trains go unnoticed yet they pass through almost every town. On a freight train there are no worries about the amber alerts etc. I wonder what ind of and what time the train went by the day Lindsey went missing????????

According to the maps that are posted on the maps, photos and links thread Lindsey had to walk down Maple and cross 3rd St to get to Mommsen St.  3rd St is also known as N Summitt Road and also 108.  If you follow this road to the north it will fork into N Summit Rd to the right or stay straight into Summit Rd.  N Summit road follows the railroad tracks almost parallel until you reach Elma Hicken Rd E on the left.  Here the railroad tracks take a fairly sharp turn to the North. The train would have to be going pretty slow to make this sharp turn northward. In a short distance the train has to make another sharp turn to the east. If it is moving slowly enough one might be able to jump on it.  One of he sex offenders listed within the five mile radius is Michael David Feeser, who, coincidentally is registered as living on W Elma Hicklin Rd. Please understand that I am not making accusations but am merely stating a few facts which may need a little closer scrutiny.

I am posting the link from Pink Angel that MuffyBee put in the thread so you can consider with the info above.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Maple+St,+McCleary,+WA+98557&daddr=319+e+mommsen+road&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=47.054765,-123.266865&sspn=0.003604,0.009645&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

Hi 4getunot!
Great to see you post! Welcome! You have some great thoughts! Believe me, Michael Feeser has been on my radar as well! Hope to see more of you!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: December 14, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »

Sebatian I don't rule out anyone at this point, even the mom but please remember that everyone reacts differently and MB has a mental disorder, that along with medication will make her react differently. I think it is something to consider. Do I think that Josh is safe, hell no, she needs to watch out for him. It makes me mad beyond belief to hear he is wandering around unsupervised, especially from what we have learned about how the other children treat him in that area. I have no doubt she was an overwhelmed single mother who was suffering from her own problems and her children are and were at risk for something like this to happen. I do not however feel she has a hand in her daughter missing. My money at the moment is on Kara and those at her house.

I have a theory but that is all it is, a theory. I do not beleive Lindsey left the house through the front door, but out either a backdoor or an inside garage door to a car. If I am correct, then why?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: December 14, 2009, 03:31:23 PM »

Sebatian I don't rule out anyone at this point, even the mom but please remember that everyone reacts differently and MB has a mental disorder, that along with medication will make her react differently. I think it is something to consider. Do I think that Josh is safe, hell no, she needs to watch out for him. It makes me mad beyond belief to hear he is wandering around unsupervised, especially from what we have learned about how the other children treat him in that area. I have no doubt she was an overwhelmed single mother who was suffering from her own problems and her children are and were at risk for something like this to happen. I do not however feel she has a hand in her daughter missing. My money at the moment is on Kara and those at her house.

I have a theory but that is all it is, a theory. I do not beleive Lindsey left the house through the front door, but out either a backdoor or an inside garage door to a car. If I am correct, then why?
I don't know the why, but I think you may be right.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: December 14, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »

(The bottom part, jurys still out on MB for me but what you said makes sense) IIRC, KK had not submitted a poly because she didn't have a car and she worked from home?  I'll try to bring the post forward.  I have yet to have it confirmed that she did take the poly.  SW did submit a poly but nothing was released, ie never said was/wasn't involved.  I want to know what McCleary PD is doing here?  Is FBI still involved?  A status report would be nice.  Why don't people in McCleary care about this poor child?  I think Sebastian is right.  I think they wish it would just go away so they can go on living their lives.  I think they're getting their wish, at Lindsey's expense.

JMO, Festus and ML make me want to puke.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: December 14, 2009, 07:10:41 PM »

ML is probably in hiding considering she was proved to be a liar, but that is my opinion. I have a hard time believing the cops didn't ask Kara to take a poly due to the fact she didn't have a car or she was on the computer. I think the FBI would have taken care of that. I think however Jess once said they can request a poly but cannot make someone take one? They could have asked and kara could have said no. also, I think Kara and the media are the ones that state SW took and passed a poly, I don't think LE said that. I think they talk about it during that radio interview, is that around somewhere?

So what is interesting is, why would Kara say she was not a suspect because she didn't have a car? A car? Was this an attempt to cover for herself if someone may have seen Lindsey in a car? But she also said she would sometimes drive Lindsey home, or scott would. I know I read that here, maybe we can find that post. How could she do that if she didn't have a car? Can we find that post? I am awful at finding things in our search engine. Can someone help me?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: December 14, 2009, 07:31:14 PM »

KaraK talking about her "Old Man" taking poly:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864643#msg864643

92   Missing Persons - High Profile / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09  on: July 04, 2009, 09:35:45 PM 

Quote from: mamacrazy30 on July 04, 2009, 07:40:40 PM

don't want to fight either but ron and misty (cummings) said they passed poly's as well and i thought you don't get 'told' if you passed or not...there is deception or no deception..sorry Monkeys but it HAS to work both ways.....just sayin'

Quote from: KaraK on July 4, 2009, 09:35:45 PM
My old man took one too and was told that he passed but I don't believe they are allowed to share that info until or unless it is released by authorities. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: December 14, 2009, 07:45:44 PM »

ML is probably in hiding considering she was proved to be a liar, but that is my opinion. I have a hard time believing the cops didn't ask Kara to take a poly due to the fact she didn't have a car or she was on the computer. I think the FBI would have taken care of that. I think however Jess once said they can request a poly but cannot make someone take one? They could have asked and kara could have said no. also, I think Kara and the media are the ones that state SW took and passed a poly, I don't think LE said that. I think they talk about it during that radio interview, is that around somewhere?

So what is interesting is, why would Kara say she was not a suspect because she didn't have a car? A car? Was this an attempt to cover for herself if someone may have seen Lindsey in a car? But she also said she would sometimes drive Lindsey home, or scott would. I know I read that here, maybe we can find that post. How could she do that if she didn't have a car? Can we find that post? I am awful at finding things in our search engine. Can someone help me?

Tracygirl, IIRC KK said she couldn't drive.  I had wondered if she had no license, had a license and it was revoked, didn't have a license since moving from AZ or what.  But I could be mistaken in the remembering department.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: December 14, 2009, 07:46:37 PM »

Here she says she volunteered to take one, but does not say that she actually took one:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865514#msg865514

76   Missing Persons - High Profile / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09  on: July 05, 2009, 04:28:57 PM 
Quote from: KarmaRoundUp on July 05, 2009, 04:13:32 PM
Questions for Kara:

1)Did you volunteer to take a poly test?Yes or no and why not if no.

2)The person who could be a possible witness to Lindsey walking up the hill on 6th street:How reliable is this person?

3)Does Kayla have a cell phone and do you know if Lindsey/Kayla was able to access the internet from thier phones.

4)Do you know where Mullins creek is exactly?Any way you can get a picture of the creek/property?

5)Do you know anything about the Beehive retirement home?Other's are saying on other forums that the Beehive place has a few(at least 4)empty apartments that have not been checked by LE.

Quote from KaraK on July 5,2009, 04:28:57 PM
1) Yes, I did volunteer to take a poly.

2) I don't know the person who saw Lindsey I've never seen her before and so can not attest to her reliability. She is also the same one who broke up the fight earlier I am told. - There are now claims of a second eye witness - no release here on who that was that says they saw her.

3) Kayla does not have a cell phone and Lindsey did not have internet access on her phone. She had straight text and calling. I believe FBI actually still has her phone.

4) I am still waiting to be shown where Mullins Creek is but once I know I will get a photo of it.

5) I know little more than it is a retirement center. I rarely see anyone outside of it and I had not heard there were vacant rooms not yet searched. I will ask about that and see what I can find out. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: December 14, 2009, 07:50:49 PM »

FWIW I could not find anything other than KaraK "confirming" that FBI & LE checked them out

Snipped from: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868081#msg868081

KaraK said:
As far as my family being checked out I guess that depends on what you consider being checked out - if background check, criminal record and history checks, numerous home checks, vehicle check, numerous property checks, polygraph (for Scott - probably cause he's the only one who can drive and I was in the process of writing and drafting several articles), numerous FBI interviews, numerous police interviews, numerous sheriff's dept interviews, search dogs, phone records, copy of computer hard drives and such then I would say yes we have been checked out pretty thoroughly.
===================================

I hope that helps Tracygirl.  I've gotta run.  C-ya!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: December 14, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »

FWIW I could not find anything other than KaraK "confirming" that FBI & LE checked them out

KaraK said:
As far as my family being checked out I guess that depends on what you consider being checked out - if background check, criminal record and history checks, numerous home checks, vehicle check, numerous property checks, polygraph (for Scott - probably cause he's the only one who can drive and I was in the process of writing and drafting several articles), numerous FBI interviews, numerous police interviews, numerous sheriff's dept interviews, search dogs, phone records, copy of computer hard drives and such then I would say yes we have been checked out pretty thoroughly.

Would LE honestly be that ignorant? So she says she volunteered but she was not given one so I suppose we can assume LE said, no thank you. hmmm but of course we have no way of knowing if any of this is true, but considering we have been told LE was monitoring this site and the posts, if she was out right lying then it would seem LE would have figured that out.
So scott is the only one that can drive...Doesn't she have a daughter that is in her late teens? I wonder if she drives? I wonder if Kara cannot drive because she swerves all over the road and can't seem to figure out how to do it, or if she legally can't, as sister said. Does anyone know the age of scott williams or Kara?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: December 14, 2009, 11:42:19 PM »

KaraK said:

Why was there so many times she was questioned and her home searched? From the sounds of this post, it was more then several, she states numerous. Numerous? So over the course of days they keeped questioning her and her family and searching for clues in their backrounds and at their house? They must not have believed her story or must have been suspicious of someone or something in the house because regardless if you are the last house, I just don't see numerous searches and questions unless you are giving them reasons to keep coming back.
Kara's posts are really interesting to me because to me there are always underlying things being said. It goes back to what I was told once, a lie is usually based on some part of the truth. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: December 15, 2009, 12:28:17 AM »

I am reading through old posts of Kara's and came across this paragraph...

I cannot figure out how to post a link for the exact posting, it is under her user names and the past postings here is the link to that http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6810;sa=showPosts

" I know when I talked to Melissa she was very concerned and they were already out looking and were still calling around to Lindsey's friends homes. You don't know Lindsey though or her habits as her mother does. She was never outside after dark wandering around or walking the streets and if it was starting to get dark she always had someone with her and was on her way indoors. She never once left this house nor her mom's to my knowledge when it was dark out because she was terrified of the dark. If she stayed over here a little too late and it was dark outside or just in general if it was even evening and neither one of the girls were staying the night at each others houses she called her mom and she almost always came and picked her up (always if it was dark usually any other time) until their car broke down and after that before it got dark her bro would often show up to see if she was still here and walk home with her or my 3 oldest kids would walk her or sometimes she walked by herself (only if it was light out) but only once (without adult supervision) have I witnessed her outside after it was dark and at that time she was headed too my house and there were 3 of them together and they had to back track to a friends for something that was left behind otherwise they would have been here before dark. - Even then it was not even what I'd have considered dark - more dusky and my kids had their phone on them."

I am sorry, What??? So Lindsey would usually have someone walk with her unless it was dark but always with adult supervision except for one time. If it was dark then Lindsey would ask to call her mom, Why would she ask permission, she had her phone, wouldn't she just call?  Of course that is until the car broke, then her brother would show up or Kara's 3 older kids would walk with her? So a 17 year old, a 15 year old a 12 year old would stop what they were doing and walk Lindsey home? Does that make sense?  So why didn't the 3 get sent with Lindsey that night, or evening or dusk. It seems there were plans in place and a lot of effort had gone into this whole making sure Lindsey was not alone, so what happened? Or did they or one of the kids walk her home?

Snipped from another post in the same area...

"The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

hmmmm so after many times of her leaving with a companion, well except for one time, she was sent out by herself. Maybe Kara has sort of expanded the truth by her comments because it seems that Scott was at ease and used to Lindsey leaving by herself. At least he warned about the darkness, right? but it was after nine on a friday night, why would anyone send this girl out alone? Maybe she didn't leave alone? hmm something just hit me, scott said "we said", not "I" said, but we said, so this was Kara's idea too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.