March 18, 2024, 11:24:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566937 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1840 on: January 08, 2010, 11:32:06 PM »

Hi All,
I am a female, jademoff, not a male, lol ::MonkeyJnBox::Anyways, I think we should re-think Wayne Watne. I think he does protest too much. Has anyone else seen his comments on the local news web pages? Also, why did he take down all of the photos of his "missionary" mission down in Mexico with all of those children? Hmmmmmm. Have we ever figured out what church he is a "pastor" for? He also works doing some sort of environmental work as well? He had access to Lindsey and Josh for sure. Does anyone know what the good pastor drives? Just following up on a psychic hunch for whatever it is worth.
Got the creeps the moment he opened his mouth at the vidual for Lindsey. The words he said.... I quote " We have Lindsey to thank for our great following, she would want us to stay strong in the lord" .......... I dont know if I am just off in my thinking but, even if he has nothing to do with it, he is benifiting from it as his church or whatever it is fills up.  Gosh I am negitive tonight ... Sorry
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1841 on: January 08, 2010, 11:38:15 PM »

Why did Travis Talely's name come up?  does anyone know?
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: January 09, 2010, 01:08:13 AM »

Quote from: islandmonkey on October 04, 2009, 03:47:26 PM
Quote from: Northern Rose on October 04, 2009, 03:41:12 PM
Quote from: Northern Rose on October 04, 2009, 03:04:04 PM

Did DG change his name along the way?  This from GF's MS.

Travis Talley

20 Apr 2009 15:30
dale walters (well he changed his last name to fix after his dad) but yeah we were just cruzin in his new ride its pretty nice those are the white car pics on my page. well i got to get ready to go take my asvab so i will yak at you later. happy 420! peace

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=155284717

Bumping this to get some thoughts about possible name change.

------------------

Above is from an earlier locked thread.  Maybe the Monkeys in the discussion can answer about his mention here.   I don't remember anything coming from this discussion, but certainly could have missed it.   Hope this may help.

Chi-M

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1843 on: January 09, 2010, 01:49:25 AM »

OK, now I see that a Travis Talley posted to correct a name change misunderstanding on the Myspace of Dale Golder's GF.  As far as I see, he has no known role Lindsey Baum's disappearance. 

Chi-M

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: January 10, 2010, 12:55:10 AM »

Hi All,
I am a female, jademoff, not a male, lol ::MonkeyJnBox::Anyways, I think we should re-think Wayne Watne. I think he does protest too much. Has anyone else seen his comments on the local news web pages? Also, why did he take down all of the photos of his "missionary" mission down in Mexico with all of those children? Hmmmmmm. Have we ever figured out what church he is a "pastor" for? He also works doing some sort of environmental work as well? He had access to Lindsey and Josh for sure. Does anyone know what the good pastor drives? Just following up on a psychic hunch for whatever it is worth.
Got the creeps the moment he opened his mouth at the vidual for Lindsey. The words he said.... I quote " We have Lindsey to thank for our great following, she would want us to stay strong in the lord" .......... I dont know if I am just off in my thinking but, even if he has nothing to do with it, he is benifiting from it as his church or whatever it is fills up.  Gosh I am negitive tonight ... Sorry

Howdy Fellow Monkeys and a Happy New Year to you ALL,

Madibabe, it is so good to see you back and posting.  Ya Ya Baby, and I don't think you are negative at all. 

Someone took her.  Out of the blue.  Tonight this person knows right where she is.  The you know what who doesn't have the you know what's to come forward and let her family know what happened to her.  At this point I am angry. 

It could be the next door neighbor, the preacher, a friend of the family's husband, the man who owns or runs the gas station, the mayor, an old time McClearyite who seems beyond reproach, etc, etc, etc.  It is someone who she knew at least by sight to get into their car IMO and not lose a sandal.  No loud cry for help or noise of a car peeling away down the road and around a corner around 9:30pm.  Everything is possible.   

xox
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1845 on: January 10, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »

I'm wondering who is going to bring the interesting conversation from WS last night.....over here?
Scandi,you do know those posts were deleted right?

I'll post them tomorrow if I'm able to(Klaas....can I do that if the posts are no longer there to link to them?)

Scandi,do you know where those posts originated from?

Hoping and praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LindB

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: January 10, 2010, 10:15:20 PM »

I'm wondering who is going to bring the interesting conversation from WS last night.....over here?
Scandi,you do know those posts were deleted right?

I'll post them tomorrow if I'm able to(Klaas....can I do that if the posts are no longer there to link to them?)

Scandi,do you know where those posts originated from?

Hoping and praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LindB

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

Karma - sure, you can post them.  I don't mind anyone bringing posts here from other sites as long as there is attribution.  I'd like to see the posts myself.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: January 11, 2010, 01:33:52 PM »

http://www.columbian.com/news/2010/jan/08/conference-targets-trafficking-in-humans/

Conference targets trafficking in humans
Oregon Sen. Wyden, mother of missing girl to appear at event

By John Branton
Columbian Staff Writer

Friday, January 8, 2010

Lindsey Baum 11-year-old missing for six months

One of America’s darkest worlds will be illuminated on Saturday as victims, police detectives and others tell their stories about trafficking in humans, for sex or dirt-cheap labor.

The mother of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who was abducted six months ago from McCleary, west of Olympia, is slated to attend the all-day Northwest Conference Against Trafficking in Jantzen Beach.

“McLeary is a very small town, they have had extensive searches — and nothing has come up,” said Michelle Bart ( ) of Vancouver, a publicist and a co-chairwoman of the annual conference, hosted by Soroptimist International Northwestern Region and other agencies and businesses.

Lindsey’s mother, Melissa Baum, who believes her daughter is still alive, will attend the conference and staff a booth for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.

It’s possible Lindsey may have been trafficked, Bart said.

“Many of the hundreds of thousands of trafficked victims are also victims of kidnapping and abductions,” Bart said. “Having the families at events like this will help keep their loved ones’ faces and cases visible.”

She added: “There’s always hope and help. No parent should ever give up hope that their child may still be alive, until you prove it otherwise.”

Leavitt to attend

The conference, called “Looking Beneath the Surface,” runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at the Red Lion Hotel on the River, 909 N. Hayden Island Drive, Portland, just south of the Interstate 5 Bridge.

It’s open to the public for a fee of $50 per person that covers lunch, the hotel costs and other expenses. Of that, $10 per person will go to a fund to establish a shelter for trafficking victims, Bart said.( )

During lunch, from noon to 4 p.m., several speakers will address the crowd.

U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., is scheduled to speak at 12:30 p.m. about his recently introduced legislation to help victims and bust pimps, his spokesman, Tom Towslee, said Tuesday in a bulletin.

Vancouver Mayor Tim Leavitt also is slated to attend.

Vancouver author

Officials in the past few years have said that Portland has a major problem with prostitution, and a number of young people from the Vancouver area have been pulled into the trafficking.

Folks who attend can choose up to three morning sessions, each lasting 45 minutes, from among several topics.

Sgt. Phil Sample and Detective Lindsay Schultz with the Clark County Sheriff’s Office will offer morning sessions explaining how children can be kept safe from Internet predators.

A victim of trafficking will share information, as will Portland city councilors and Multnomah County commissioners and officers with the Portland Police Bureau.

Another speaker will be Vancouver’s Dallas Jessup, creator of the widely seen self-defense film “Just Yell Fire” and the Million Girl Revolution against sexual assault and abduction.

**Snipped**

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: January 11, 2010, 01:38:20 PM »

Yes Karma, I would like to see them as well.   

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: January 11, 2010, 02:51:32 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/493104475

Apparently KK's daughter has another myspace?  This time she's 25

Anyone who's on MS want to look at the 23 friends?

Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: January 11, 2010, 05:06:15 PM »

I think I will pass.   The things on their MS pages is enough to make me want to cry because these "children" are not being monitored by their parents whether online or outside in the streets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1851 on: January 11, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »

I'm completely confused, is this the daughter that was friends with Lindsey? It can't be right? She has another daughter that is older that has to be her. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: January 11, 2010, 06:06:36 PM »

I saw that a couple of weeks ago, I also saw an entry from her that made me a bit sick to my stomach. I wrote to Wykes about it. I dont' want to post it due to her being a minor.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: January 11, 2010, 06:29:23 PM »

I saw that a couple of weeks ago, I also saw an entry from her that made me a bit sick to my stomach. I wrote to Wykes about it. I dont' want to post it due to her being a minor.

The picture sure isn't her, wonder who that is.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: January 11, 2010, 06:33:19 PM »

Oh it's her NRCG.     Maybe I shouldn't have posted it. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1855 on: January 11, 2010, 06:44:02 PM »

This first part was written by Razzberry at WS:
Originally Posted by razzberry 
OK I hope this is ok im bringing this over from another board, if it's not ok please delete.
This is what i had read that brought forth my questions RE: Paul-0 Also a couple posts on astro thread.
One more thought on this is, after google earthing the property in question I realised it is located across hwy 8 I believe and I can't imagine why JB would be allowed to cross a main hwy, also I wonder if the children often went near/across hwy8. Isn't it the hwy into olympia and to I-5?

well, guess it is time to put this out here....

there are a lot of really good minds on all of these boards, but without info to work with and ONLY lies by people who keep trying to mislead everyone, there is very little these good minds have to work with.. so because part of this "someone" already put out there and only put out the part THEY wanted out there, ( and gave the wrong date on top of it all) it is hard for anyone to work on...

so here it is... the whole report...

notice the two people got to thinking about this info and finally decided to turn it into the fbi... they had the info sept 11th... did nothing with it, then decided on the 23rd, 12 days later to get a report to the fbi... why did it take two people to get concerned and contact the fbi 12 days later... why was this not sent in sooner by the search center leaders? How much other info never goes anywhere?

September 23, 2009

Regarding Lindsey Baum

On Friday September 11, 2009 while participating in an organized search for Lindsey Baum our group was stopped by a man and woman in a small blue older truck like a Toyota or Datsun (I wrote down license plate and gave to search coordinator) we were on Opelt Road I believe at an abandoned house when they drove by us, turned around and came back to talk to us.

The passenger was a man named Paul Opelt (same as road) who asked us to come search his property at 49 East Mox Chehalis Road and told us that he wanted his name to be cleared because he has a hidden/locked wine cellar on his property and to stop people from talking? He continued to talk about how his property runs from behind the fire station on Mox Chehalis road down along the freeway and included a rock pit. He said that his Dad made moonshine or wine in the prohibition days and that is why they had that cellar. Another searcher that was with us later said that her grandparents who lived off of Tornquist Road also were part of that business but had later filled in their room.

He said that the night Lindsey went missing they could hear the dogs up on the hill but they didn’t come down onto his heavily wooded property which was too difficult for him to search himself – he also said his dogs kept taking off at night, barking and going up into the woods like there was someone up there. He said we could not go back to his property right at that time to search the hidden room because he needed to get the key from his mother (Longland is her last name)

I asked for his phone number to make contact with him in the morning and he gave it to me. On our way to his home I called and no one answered. When we got there he got out of bed to show us the cellar. He and his wife both said that the FBI had went door to door the day after Lindsey went missing and that they totally missed their property going to neighbors on both sides of them.

He continued to suggest search areas but declined to let us enter any buildings on his property other than looking in hidden locked room – he said he had searched everywhere else already.

He and his wife then continued to say that Josh was friend with their son Paul Jr. and that they no longer let them hang out because of some incident that happened while fishing and that Josh had no supervision and had shown up at their house the night after Lindsey went missing on his bike at 11pm and they had to send him home – they said that Josh told them he was there because he didn’t know where his Mom was. Paul Opelt then introduced us to his other kids and said this is my daughter – “she is 13 but looks like she is 20” (indicating her build) He also said that there had been a very old homeless man living up in the woods behind his house who pushed a bike with no rubber on the tires though out the winter that he had chased him into the trees but lost him in the woods.

His wife also said that she was shocked during the winter when she looked up into the trees and saw steam rising from the hidden room because she did not know it was there prior to that and she thought it was coming from a hot water tank – although that statement made no sense at all because Paul told us that he had not unlocked the door for years and why would a celler from the 1930’s have a hot water tank in it. I asked him if he knew of any other underground rooms like that in the area and he said “no” this was the only one like it. He was unaware that the searcher from the day before had already said her grandparents had one too and that even the police chief at that time was involved with the trade.

Paul Opelt started sending us up thru very dense brush to try to find the trails he was talking about instead of having us use the logging roads. He was sort of guiding us to various spots – and asking lots of questions, and trying to stall us. While I was climbing thru the brush all of a sudden I got a phone call from his wife wanting to know who I was and why I called their number earlier that day because I was on their caller id.

At one point a few of us searcher’s came out of the dense brush onto neighbor’s property – The property owner saw us back there and came to see what we were doing. We told him about what Paul Oppelt said about homeless person in the woods and he said he wondered why they never told any of the neighbors anything like that.

Later we met up again with Paul down at the rock pit he had continued talking to a couple of searchers that weren’t really participating just walking and talking with Paul – He suggested then that we take a team from both directions (one starting at the fire station and one starting at the end of East Mox Chehalis road) and really search the ridge along the highway a little better.

We needed to return to the search center and check in, so we told him we would do that later. We returned about 1-1/2 hour later and drove past their house to start searching again. We saw somebody with their face up to the trailer window when we drove by and all of a sudden Paul Opelt and his wife came speeding up to my car and said “Where is that blond lady that was with you earlier?” He was sort of frantic acting.

I unrolled the back window so he could talk to Barbara one of the searchers who went inside the locked room and he said – “Why did you say that they are looking for someone with a truck – Do you know what kind it is, what color? We were all sort of shocked and she said I don’t know what you are talking about and he kept insisting that there was some information we were holding back about a truck and she said “I just said it is not likely that someone would have pulled into your driveway with a vehicle and went into the woods without your dogs alerting you so we should be searching other areas on the property not right behind the dogs”

He then said that the other trailer (pink color) on his property is rented by Mike from the Shell station who was working the night Lindsey went missing. Paul continued to say “Did you know that Lindsey was feeding a homeless guy cookies the day before she disappeared up in the woods behind Simpson Lumber? She felt sorry for him because he told her that his daughter who was about 4 years old had died in a fire. He said that the day after Lindsey went missing when the whole town was looking for her, this homeless guy was in the Shell station and that he (Paul) said something about hearing a rumor that they found her to Mike who was working and the homeless guy said something like “Oh they found her” and took off out of the store towards the hill behind Momsen and so Paul said he chased him into the woods and lost him (seems like he does a lot of chasing with no luck) I asked him what he looked like and he kept saying that it was all caught on tape and that the police had the tapes to prove it. He finally said he was about 20 years old (which seemed young to have a 4 year old that died in a fire) and he looked like me (dark hair, blue eyes, medium skin coloring) and that he was wearing orange shorts and a backpack…I also happened to be wearing an orange safety vest.

He said the police were looking for this homeless guy now and some locals said he was camped out by the creek on McNight Road – people had seen him hitchhiking so I asked him if he would go down to the search center and talk to them about all of this so they could schedule a search for the McNight Road area. Paul said that Josh and Lindsey were camping along the creek behind Simpson Lumber even on school nights and that is how this guy met them.

When we returned to the command center after the search I asked the search coordinators if Paul had come down there and they said no – but a long haired women - I am assuming it was his wife ran in and said to search McNight Road.

Sunday morning we went to McNight Road and there happens to be a “very crazy old man” who greets people who trespass with a shotgun – he apparently shooed off other searchers before us – the neighbor says he is pretty well known to locals and very scary – I do not know what Paul Opelts motive was for sending us there but we search the area and found nothing to indicate that anyone was or had been camping there.

All of the people searching on Friday and Saturday were pretty disturbed by this guy, in fact a couple of them on Friday were really scared.

I talked to a McCleary Police officer (Sgt) on Sunday Morning and told him the events of the weekend and he said that he had known both Paul and Mike forever and couldn’t imagine them being involved. He said he was unaware of the room and asked if there was still wine in there because his grandpa or dad was well known for his wine making skills. He sort of said that he had already heard some of it before and blew it off.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1856 on: January 11, 2010, 06:52:50 PM »

Written by Scandi from WS in response to the above post:

THANK YOU RAZZ for bringing this over here so our WS Sleuthers have the full advantage of what is known. It is exactly what I was referring to in that post about a week ago, not having permission at that point to give the details of the recounting.

Thank Goodness the FBI has this info. The MPD officer who discounted anything to do with the 'Opelt Connection' to the case should be brought down a peg or two IMO, taking Justice into his own hands. Imagine  After all these months.

We'll see, eh? I have always spoken so highly of the local LE as I know there are jewels among them. Also positivity works wonders IMO. Let it be the reason Lindsey's case is now being delved into on a much deeper level. And I anticipate that the breadth of this news might take some time to unravel.

Hey, Time. I'll take it. It keeps flowing like a river, on and on to the sea, forever. Nothing is going to stop it. Thank you Alan Parsons!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvwrSdMY7dQ

Originally Posted by TakeNote 
does anyone know how many children paul O has and what ages they are?

do any of them have any kind of disability -maybe a little slow?

Hi TakeNote, I hope all is well with you and think of you often with your dear little family. Ya Ya

I don't know, but I'll go do some reading about him. I know he is one of the old timer families in McCleary, well respected, owns allot of property, etc.

There is one thing different I read about the recounting Razz has given to us. That is that it was on the night that Lindsey vanished that Mr and Mrs Opelt saw the smoke coming out of the cellar and heard their dog/s barking like crazy. Maybe it was in Razz's posting. I had read that before so didn't re-read the whole thing.

I'd have to read her post again, but that cellar is like a door in the side of a small hill up above their home, aways away, but still in sight of where they live. And the man Mike {I think} who runs or owns the Shell station lives in the pink mobile home a stones throw from theirs. Hope I have that right.

The way I see it, Mr/Mrs Opelt might not be a party to Lindsey's going missing, but it very well could be that their cellar was used to hold her for a time until she could be moved. That is only my opinion from reading everything I have on the subject. It is the one possibility I have read about in this case that has made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. A grim possibility. xox

ETA: I don't want to imply by my post that Mike is involved in her disappearance because he lives adjacent to the weird happenings that occured on the night Lindsey vanished. It could be someone who knew one of these guys who had been there, knew of the cellar, etc. after all, it hadn't been even opened to the Opelt's knolwledge in years!

I could see this as a New Detective show a couple of years down the road, or a new book by Ann Rule, 'The Cellar Connection'. Almost spooky it is. Baring all odds, what I hope for the most is to see Lindsey found and brought back home. Whatever it takes, right?

TamGMit posted:
Thank you Razz for bring that information forward. Woow..... I am kind of confused on this homeless man seems like they are talking about two different people one a person around 20 years and then an older man. Maybe I am misinterrupting what I am reading.
respectfully snipped:

He said that the day after Lindsey went missing when the whole town was looking for her, this homeless guy was in the Shell station and that he (Paul) said something about hearing a rumor that they found her to Mike who was working and the homeless guy said something like “Oh they found her” and took off out of the store towards the hill behind Momsen and so Paul said he chased him into the woods and lost him (seems like he does a lot of chasing with no luck) I asked him what he looked like and he kept saying that it was all caught on tape and that the police had the tapes to prove it. He finally said he was about 20 years old (which seemed young to have a 4 year old that died in a fire) and he looked like me (dark hair, blue eyes, medium skin coloring) and that he was wearing orange shorts and a backpack…I also happened to be wearing an orange safety vest.
He said the police were looking for this homeless guy now and some locals said he was camped out by the creek on McNight Road – people had seen him hitchhiking so I asked him if he would go down to the search center and talk to them about all of this so they could schedule a search for the McNight Road area. Paul said that Josh and Lindsey were camping along the creek behind Simpson Lumber even on school nights and that is how this guy met them
Sunday morning we went to McNight Road and there happens to be a “very crazy old man” who greets people who trespass with a shotgun – he apparently shooed off other searchers before us – the neighbor says he is pretty well known to locals and very scary

I can imagine the searchers where pretty frighten by this encounter. I can only imagine. I guess I am confused.. sounds like two different people and seems kind of strange they say it an old man that LB was feeding cookies, Then at the store sounds like a young man. To a very protective man of his property and privacy. Just one question. Why the conflict?

Scandi wrote:
I don't know, but I'll go do some reading about him. I know he is one of the old timer families in McCleary, well respected, owns allot of property, etc.

There is one thing different I read about the recounting Razz has given to us. That is that it was on the night that Lindsey vanished that Mr and Mrs Opelt saw the smoke coming out of the cellar and heard their dog/s barking like crazy. Maybe it was in Razz's posting. I had read that before so didn't re-read the whole thing.

I'd have to read her post again, but that cellar is like a door in the side of a small hill up above their home, aways away, but still in sight of where they live. And the man Mike {I think} who runs or owns the Shell station lives in the pink mobile home a stones throw from theirs. Hope I have that right.

The way I see it, Mr/Mrs Opelt might not be a party to Lindsey's going missing, but it very well could be that their cellar was used to hold her for a time until she could be moved. That is only my opinion from reading everything I have on the subject. It is the one possibility I have read about in this case that has made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. A grim possibility. xox

ETA: I don't want to imply by my post that Mike is involved in her disappearance because he lives adjacent to the weird happenings that occured on the night Lindsey vanished. It could be someone who knew one of these guys who had been there, knew of the cellar, etc. after all, it hadn't been even opened to the Opelt's knolwledge in years!

I could see this as a New Detective show a couple of years down the road, or a new book by Ann Rule, 'The Cellar Connection'. Almost spooky it is. Baring all odds, what I hope for the most is to see Lindsey found and brought back home. Whatever it takes, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by Razzberry at WS:

Originally Posted by razzberry 
OK I hope this is ok im bringing this over from another board, if it's not ok please delete.
This is what i had read that brought forth my questions RE: Paul-0 Also a couple posts on astro thread.
One more thought on this is, after google earthing the property in question I realised it is located across hwy 8 I believe and I can't imagine why JB would be allowed to cross a main hwy, also I wonder if the children often went near/across hwy8. Isn't it the hwy into olympia and to I-5?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: January 11, 2010, 06:58:55 PM »

Wow, thanks Karma
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1858 on: January 11, 2010, 07:22:20 PM »

Wow, thanks Karma
You're welcome NoRose
Very interesting and.....puzzling huh?

And about the young MK myspace......I have no words.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: January 11, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »

Wow, thanks Karma
You're welcome NoRose
Very interesting and.....puzzling huh?

And about the young MK myspace......I have no words.
Very interesting, and I am speechless with that child's myspace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.