March 19, 2024, 01:44:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566959 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: January 12, 2010, 03:04:44 AM »

Thank you Karma! These posts have confirmed what I have suspected all along. 1. MB did not watch her children and still does not watch JB and 2. There are some pretty scarey people in McCleary
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: January 12, 2010, 03:19:39 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/493104475

Apparently KK's daughter has another myspace?  This time she's 25

Anyone who's on MS want to look at the 23 friends?

OMG! Remember when LB first went missing. We saw a provacative picture of KK's daughter on myspace and she tried to give us some bull about the photo. Then some more bull about their "status" of being "not dry". What the heck is the matter with KK and MB? They don't work, they don't drive much, HOW HARD COULD IT BE TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR UNDERAGE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!! What really ticks me off is that apparently neither one of them have learned a thing about parenting since Lindsey has gone missing. Josh is still running around at all hours and now this new myspace of Kara's daughters! I am sorry but these women make me ill!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: January 12, 2010, 03:41:32 AM »

Isn't KK supposed to be some stay at home mom who dabbles in writing "mom" stories on the internet? Do you think she could take some time out of her non-productive day and sit down with Kayla and teach her how to spell? This is not a reflection on Kayla, my goodness, she is a CHILD. But her spelling on her myspace is terrible. The more that time goes on and the more that we learn about KK and MB the madder I get. In the beginning, I thought the inconsistencies of KK's timeline story was possibly because she was covering for MB and her negligence as a parent. I think KK was also covering for herself. Does anyone else, at this late date, believe that KK always made sure that LB got home safely? Absurd! While I am ranting, why isn't the FATHER of these kids screaming for custody? Where is he? Josh is still running the streets late at night according to some locals and their posts! Lindsey has not been found. MB's best friend Kara lets her 12 year old pretend to be a 25 year old on the internet. None of these pathetic excuse for parents have learned ANYTHING from poor little Lindsey's disappearance! My heart aches for Lindsey!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: January 12, 2010, 03:53:40 AM »

• SWINGERS! - 12:52am"I just can believe the size of the galleries. I don't think I'll ever manage to view all these pictures." --Paul Opelt ...
Same guy??????
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1864 on: January 12, 2010, 04:31:55 AM »

Thank you Karma! These posts have confirmed what I have suspected all along. 1. MB did not watch her children and still does not watch JB and 2. There are some pretty scarey people in McCleary
You're welcome Sebastian
IF this is all true,it leaves me to question the searchers and the McCleary LE and I would no longer wonder why little Lindsey hasn't been found.   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1865 on: January 12, 2010, 04:36:59 AM »

• SWINGERS! - 12:52am"I just can believe the size of the galleries. I don't think I'll ever manage to view all these pictures." --Paul Opelt ...
Same guy??????
Good morning Sebastian
Could be the same guy,I went to that site the other day and my puter got all hung up           ....lol....had to clean my puter after rebooting.
I don't have a picture of Paul O.     

Karma Is Coming

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: January 12, 2010, 09:56:21 AM »

Isn't KK supposed to be some stay at home mom who dabbles in writing "mom" stories on the internet? Do you think she could take some time out of her non-productive day and sit down with Kayla and teach her how to spell? This is not a reflection on Kayla, my goodness, she is a CHILD. But her spelling on her myspace is terrible. The more that time goes on and the more that we learn about KK and MB the madder I get. In the beginning, I thought the inconsistencies of KK's timeline story was possibly because she was covering for MB and her negligence as a parent. I think KK was also covering for herself. Does anyone else, at this late date, believe that KK always made sure that LB got home safely? Absurd! While I am ranting, why isn't the FATHER of these kids screaming for custody? Where is he? Josh is still running the streets late at night according to some locals and their posts! Lindsey has not been found. MB's best friend Kara lets her 12 year old pretend to be a 25 year old on the internet. None of these pathetic excuse for parents have learned ANYTHING from poor little Lindsey's disappearance! My heart aches for Lindsey!
I get the impression that LB & JB's father has a new wife & baby in TN.  So, IMO he wants nothing to do with them. Not making excuses it is sad.  Trust me, I'm living it right now & thank God I am a good mom & have an exceptional son.  Sadly, he has moved on.

Is Carrie (Amber Dubois' mom) still involved at all with MB? 

Not to speak ill of MB but IMO she either has major mental issues (clinical) or is an addict of drugs or alcohol.  Every time I see her (which is few & far between) her appearance screams of someone that has a difficult time dealing with everyday life.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: January 12, 2010, 11:04:50 AM »

paul oppelt /opelt research here

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=705&start=0

feel free to use it.

original post about paul oppelt/opelt report. 

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=722

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1868 on: January 12, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »

feel free to use it.

Thank-you very interesting, somehow I missed this who is Troy Green?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: January 12, 2010, 12:12:25 PM »

I get the impression that LB & JB's father has a new wife & baby in TN.  So, IMO he wants nothing to do with them. Not making excuses it is sad.  Trust me, I'm living it right now & thank God I am a good mom & have an exceptional son.  Sadly, he has moved on.

Is Carrie (Amber Dubois' mom) still involved at all with MB? 

Not to speak ill of MB but IMO she either has major mental issues (clinical) or is an addict of drugs or alcohol.  Every time I see her (which is few & far between) her appearance screams of someone that has a difficult time dealing with everyday life.

Hi Lovinlife!
I know that Carrie reached out to MB, but I don't think it went anywhere. So sad and frustrating!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: January 12, 2010, 12:16:32 PM »

You're welcome Sebastian
IF this is all true,it leaves me to question the searchers and the McCleary LE and I would no longer wonder why little Lindsey hasn't been found.   

You are so right Karma! You have to wonder also, why LE and apparently the FBI allow these searches to go on. It does not make any sense at all to me that these searches are taking place without any sort of supervision from LE and by some of the same people who were the last to see Lindsey. It is maddening to say the least!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: January 12, 2010, 12:57:31 PM »

The town is wacked
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: January 12, 2010, 03:00:42 PM »

You're welcome Sebastian

You are so right Karma! You have to wonder also, why LE and apparently the FBI allow these searches to go on. It does not make any sense at all to me that these searches are taking place without any sort of supervision from LE and by some of the same people who were the last to see Lindsey. It is maddening to say the least!

Some time ago, Tracygirl asked me what my theory or theories about Lindsey.  The answer is, what day is it? because my theory swings from one place to another.  One piece that continues to nag my mind is having Lindsey listed on Interpol.  Very few missing persons are listed there and there is a reason she is.  Consequently, an abduction theory seems most likely.  Next question, who abducted her?  That's where it gets foggy because those with information who are speaking have lied, have connections with each other, have transparent, personal agendas, have egos that are more important than finding Lindsey, etc.  We know there are lots of SOs in the area, but none of the research I have read indicates a past for abducting and then trafficking in their mo.  However, we all know the mo can change ie escalate.  Many of the people searching are a disgrace to others who have muddied their boots and their cavalier attitude is nauseating as they act like a bunch of teenagers on a scavenger hunt.  It is no wonder LE lets them go about their private little, code oriented searches -- they will never find anything and it keeps these idiots out of LE's hair.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: January 12, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »

You're welcome Sebastian

Some time ago, Tracygirl asked me what my theory or theories about Lindsey.  The answer is, what day is it? because my theory swings from one place to another.  One piece that continues to nag my mind is having Lindsey listed on Interpol.  Very few missing persons are listed there and there is a reason she is.  Consequently, an abduction theory seems most likely.  Next question, who abducted her?  That's where it gets foggy because those with information who are speaking have lied, have connections with each other, have transparent, personal agendas, have egos that are more important than finding Lindsey, etc.  We know there are lots of SOs in the area, but none of the research I have read indicates a past for abducting and then trafficking in their mo.  However, we all know the mo can change ie escalate.  Many of the people searching are a disgrace to others who have muddied their boots and their cavalier attitude is nauseating as they act like a bunch of teenagers on a scavenger hunt.  It is no wonder LE lets them go about their private little, code oriented searches -- they will never find anything and it keeps these idiots out of LE's hair.

Hi Sister,
Maybe LE doesn't care about the searches because they already know what happened to Lindsey and it will not interfere with what they are doing? I don't know, it just seems really odd to me that these people have no guidance or support from LE. As far as Interpol, I wonder where KK's boyfriend, Scott, drives his truck? Perhaps up into Canada? HMMMMM I hate to say this, but from the things I have seen on myspace with LB and KK's daughter, it is almost as if they are wayyyyyyyy to old for their age. Perhaps a trafficker noticed these girls and the town that they lived in and thought that they were good targets. After all, they had so much of their info out there for the world to see. It is so aggravating that in light of the fact that an internet predator could have had a hand in Lindsey's disappearance that Kayla is on the internet at all. It is so bizarre that it almost seems as if she is being used as a target, but I am sure that that is not the case. Nothing about these people, or this town makes a bit of sense to me. The longer that this case goes on the more outrageous it gets. LE in McCleary must have a suspect list a mile long. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack. All of the sex offenders, drug addicts, other types of criminals. So many of the towns people being related to the Feesers, yuck! I won't even get into the weird churches, satanists, etc. This is like a really bad movie.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1874 on: January 12, 2010, 07:32:52 PM »

feel free to use it.

Thank you DD!
I will have to read more about this tomorrow.
DD,I saved the anon post that anon said was posted at that Chan site and it has different coordinates than you have for Paul O.
Do you know anything about this?
Here is the post,I don't remember where I got it from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anonymous

10/19/2009
 16:45 h
 47.088684,-123.363293

A guy in a internet forum said these where the coordenates to where she is. The forum name is 4chan. Someone should really check that out. I think its near your city.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1875 on: January 12, 2010, 07:35:47 PM »

http://**/articles/2010/01/12/local_news/doc4b4cc6dd9e819137778252.txt

Baum case has budget impacts
By Jillian Beaudry - The Daily World
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:09 AM PST

McCLEARY — The search for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum who disappeared in June while walking to her home in McCleary, has affected her community in many ways.

One of those ways has been financial. The search for her has had a major financial impact on the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Office and the McCleary Police Department.

Despite tighter-than-ever budgets, officials at the city and county are staying focused on finding her and aren’t looking only at the bottom line.

“We just concentrate on what we have to do and not the dollar figure,” said George Crumb, the chief of police in McCleary.

The bulk of the costs have been borne by the county Sheriff’s Office.

Anywhere from two to five officers are working on the case full-time, said Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott. He estimates the cost is “well into six figures,” including staff pay and benefits, Scott said.

The Sheriff’s Office tracked costs of the investigation initially, but because it will not be seeking outside funding for the case, it stopped bothering, Scott said. “You cannot put a price on investigations. I don’t even think about the money end of it.”

Scott said he had to ramp up his resources for the case and use all tools available.

To keep costs down, Scott said staff adjusted their days off and overtime and asked the other agencies like the city of McCleary and the FBI to help out whenever possible.

Despite the ratcheted down efforts today compared to last summer, costs for the case will rise again soon. Scott said the FBI team will be focusing on the case over the next couple of months, which will require more officers for that period of time to follow up on leads, in addition to the two detectives currently working the case full-time.

“When that happens, it’s going to get expensive again,” he said. “I’m merely trying to do things as frugally as possible and as effectively as necessary.”

As for next year, the Sheriff’s Office has got a lot on its plate with the Baum investigation with less money to spend.

“We were not able to budget anything extra for this case (because we) cut our budget significantly,” Scott said.

With 10 percent of his budget eliminated, Scott said he will simply continue to investigate the case the best he can in 2010.

Impact on McCleary

Although the city of McCleary spent less on the investigation compared to the county, the high costs of the search strained the police department’s modest budget.

The McCleary Police Department budgeted $35,000 for overtime for four officers in 2009. The Baum case, which began when she disappeared June 26, cost an additional $8,000 in officer overtime checking on leads and searching areas, Crumb said.

“We just needed personnel to stay extra time, as did the county and other (agencies),” he said.

Unexpected costs also came from vehicle fuel and maintenance from officers’ extra time in patrol cars and from printing up fliers to blanket the county.

“That was quite a challenge to keep the fliers going,” Crumb said. “It was just one expense that hit the city.”

To come in under a budget of $376,000 at the end of 2009, Crumb said the department didn’t purchase items such as new office equipment and tried to drive the patrol cars less.

The department had budget issues before the Baum investigation began. Crumb said the department needs five officers to have 24-hour service in the city, but cannot fill the fifth position because the money isn’t in the budget.

For next year, despite knowing Baum is still not found, overtime has been budgeted again at $35,000.

The slower pace of the investigation has taken some budget pressure off, the chief said. “It’s still ongoing, but it’s definitely downsized.”

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: January 12, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »

You're welcome Sebastian

Hi Sister,
Maybe LE doesn't care about the searches because they already know what happened to Lindsey and it will not interfere with what they are doing? I don't know, it just seems really odd to me that these people have no guidance or support from LE. As far as Interpol, I wonder where KK's boyfriend, Scott, drives his truck? Perhaps up into Canada? HMMMMM I hate to say this, but from the things I have seen on myspace with LB and KK's daughter, it is almost as if they are wayyyyyyyy to old for their age. Perhaps a trafficker noticed these girls and the town that they lived in and thought that they were good targets. After all, they had so much of their info out there for the world to see. It is so aggravating that in light of the fact that an internet predator could have had a hand in Lindsey's disappearance that Kayla is on the internet at all. It is so bizarre that it almost seems as if she is being used as a target, but I am sure that that is not the case. Nothing about these people, or this town makes a bit of sense to me. The longer that this case goes on the more outrageous it gets. LE in McCleary must have a suspect list a mile long. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack. All of the sex offenders, drug addicts, other types of criminals. So many of the towns people being related to the Feesers, yuck! I won't even get into the weird churches, satanists, etc. This is like a really bad movie.

Sebastian, the shortest list would be the one of people not involved or connected in some way.  Now that would be a short list.  It is a very sad commentary indeed.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: January 12, 2010, 07:44:20 PM »

Thank you Sister for answering my question. I know what you mean about going back and forth, I think that is because there are many issues other then just Lindsey. We have drug addicts, people with mental disabilities, mothers who are not acting as mothers and a whole bunch of liers. Mix that all together and you get 

BTW, CPS needs to come in and evaluate the situation for Josh to ensure his safety. I am very uncomfortable with the fact he still roams around the area after so much has been discovered about how he is treated. That is a bad situation just waiting to happen.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: January 12, 2010, 07:53:01 PM »

Thank you Sister for answering my question. I know what you mean about going back and forth, I think that is because there are many issues other then just Lindsey. We have drug addicts, people with mental disabilities, mothers who are not acting as mothers and a whole bunch of liers. Mix that all together and you get 

BTW, CPS needs to come in and evaluate the situation for Josh to ensure his safety. I am very uncomfortable with the fact he still roams around the area after so much has been discovered about how he is treated. That is a bad situation just waiting to happen.

Tracygirl, I am guessing it is because of MB's behavior that the family is not involved.  Apparently there was a real falling out.  My heart aches for this young man, God only knows what verbal abuse he may be enduring.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: January 12, 2010, 08:00:21 PM »

feel free to use it.

Thank you DD!
I will have to read more about this tomorrow.
DD,I saved the anon post that anon said was posted at that Chan site and it has different coordinates than you have for Paul O.
Do you know anything about this?
Here is the post,I don't remember where I got it from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anonymous

10/19/2009
 16:45 h
 47.088684,-123.363293

A guy in a internet forum said these where the coordenates to where she is. The forum name is 4chan. Someone should really check that out. I think its near your city.

yes, that is the correct coordinates; same one I have..

all the info for that area is here
http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=280

the oppelts have two properties.. the one with the cellar is at the mox chehalis road, south of mccleary....
the one by the coordinates is on powers creek road north of elma.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.