March 18, 2024, 09:04:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566900 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: October 05, 2009, 04:24:36 AM »

I found a site for washington state prisoners and I think he is out free roaming our society  I did not find where he is incarcerated.

Did you read the part of the church where they help "Sexual Addiction"!

Darn, I was hoping he was locked up somewhere and LE could charge in there and yank his computer away.    

And NO!!!!  I hadn't gotten to that part of the church ministry yet!    

Thing is, what I've seen so far of that church, seems to be upfront and legit.  If they are, it will be an awful mess if it's found that some have been using them for nefarious reasons. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: October 05, 2009, 04:30:39 AM »

Even more weirdness with these folks..........

From WS:

This church has Has McCleary members...

Of interest..scroll down and look at nursery volunteers...
Think-
DG's girlfriends last name
Alice Walters/Grace MS mystery
Tena G

Probably meaningless but weird anyway...

http://www.turningpointolympia.com/Download_Files/DaylightPrayingTime-Guide07.pdf

----------------------------------------------------

(this is from the above link... under nursery)

Nursery: We have a couple good candidates our nursery worker position.
Pray for wisdom in selecting the right people. Praise God for our faithful
volunteers: Maggie Hooper, Diane & Elisabeth Upton, Susan Hurst, Terry,
Kona and Grace Calica
, Pam Isom, Jamie Gallegos, May & Jeff Schneickert and
Mike and Marla Shelton who keep the nursery staffed. If you can help please
see Pam Welch.

-----

DG's gf's name is Steph Calica
Kona is Tena Golder

Nursery worker position - kinda sounds like young street working girls.  Like a network for getting girls into the profession.  If this is possible, than I have a rumor which I do not want to repeat.  I want to report facts.  shortcake

Sure would like to hear more about this shortcake

Well, Kona stated the vacant house had over 20 childrens clothes left there there over last 15 years.  Strange situation.  The "nursry workers" sounds like code for young working kids.  Jade has a a subject called "Human Trafficking".  Not really out of the question.  Put that with the "rumor" I heard of what Lindsy wanted to be.  Heavy on the rumor. Just makes mind go WHAT?  Then again it is late and I am tired.

Ya know Shortcake....... With all the crapola we've learned just recently, combined with rumors, the lies, the feeling from many that 'big stuff' may be uncovered in this area..... what if this is just the beginning of that lid coming off????? 

Well, it sure would be good news(Lindsey is alive).  Explain some of MB's actions and feeling she is alive and right under her nose.  Maybe even some  posts I have seen here.  Then I get carried away and someone has to bring me back to earth.  Probably hopeful thinking.  shortcake

Sorry for not shortening the quote stack, just want to keep these together. 

Shortcake, it's hopeful thinking on my part too.  We can always hold out hope.  The fact that there seems to be NO SIGNS of Lindsey, either way, tells us she 'could' still be alive, somewhere.  And yes, that would be good news if she's alive and can be rescued from wherever, whatever.  Could be why there seems to be a hold up with the investigation?  LE may be planning a careful strategy. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: October 05, 2009, 04:33:05 AM »

Ok, I gotta call it a night.  See you all in the morning, or afternoon...  lol   

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: October 05, 2009, 04:39:36 AM »

Wyks  do you know if Steph Cilica, DG's gf lives in E. Wash?  Arrive in McCleary about 9:30 when the communication quit.  Some gf claims to have been with DG at a BBQ held in the afternoon, but the police report says they believe she was somewhere else.  Am I streaching for answers?  shortcake
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: October 05, 2009, 05:37:54 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I have been in the rafters forever, this is the most confusing stuff I have ever read....Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem figuring out DD's post? They go round and round and never lead to anywhere. Like you have to sleuth her post to figure out what the heck she is talking about. Riddle after riddle.

Darla Exactly - I believe some of DDs' posts are somewhat suspect.  Her defense of Kona seemed very strange to say the least.  For a while I was thinking Kona and DD were one and the same, maybe related or at least friends.  I found a few facts that Kona said were unusual.  Also DD stated Kona(Tena) was third generation in that area.  If so, I wonder how many relatives of hers live on that hill?  Does her husband have parents living nearby?  How many SO's live in that neighborhood?  Remember Jessy? I also begin to wonder if this is the first time this has happened.  I know there was a girl who disappeared in the small town of Tenino(about 40 mi away) under similar circumstances not long ago?  Lots of questions.  I can't wait to get DD's spin on this case now.  shoercake 

Shortcake, in case you don't know, I think one of the rules at Scared Monkeys is ATTACK THE POST, NOT THE POSTER.  I don't see how that is going to help you find Lindsey. IMO

Wow, just got back and caught up here... unbelievable!
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: October 05, 2009, 06:21:14 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I have been in the rafters forever, this is the most confusing stuff I have ever read....Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem figuring out DD's post? They go round and round and never lead to anywhere. Like you have to sleuth her post to figure out what the heck she is talking about. Riddle after riddle.

Darla Exactly - I believe some of DDs' posts are somewhat suspect.  Her defense of Kona seemed very strange to say the least.  For a while I was thinking Kona and DD were one and the same, maybe related or at least friends.  I found a few facts that Kona said were unusual.  Also DD stated Kona(Tena) was third generation in that area.  If so, I wonder how many relatives of hers live on that hill?  Does her husband have parents living nearby?  How many SO's live in that neighborhood?  Remember Jessy? I also begin to wonder if this is the first time this has happened.  I know there was a girl who disappeared in the small town of Tenino(about 40 mi away) under similar circumstances not long ago?  Lots of questions.  I can't wait to get DD's spin on this case now.  shoercake 

Shortcake, in case you don't know, I think one of the rules at Scared Monkeys is ATTACK THE POST, NOT THE POSTER.  I don't see how that is going to help you find Lindsey. IMO

Wow, just got back and caught up here... unbelievable!

Madre  Sorry if my statement about DD offended you or her. It was made in reference to as of late she seems hell bent to defend Tena.  From early on she stated she would do everything she could to defend Tena?  Now we find out Tena may be married to an SO and her son's actions are suspect.  It will be interesting to see how she explains recent revelations away.  To me it seems like spin.  Maybe not hers, but spin.  Why does she feel compled to defend Tena and pass along Tena's excuses for her dilemma anyhow?  Can't Tena still post?  Thanks and I to be more careful in the future.  shortcake 
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: October 05, 2009, 07:56:44 AM »

Tamikosmom(Janet)  what I find suspicious about Harry Oakes email is:

Kona sends email to HO 9/7 5:28 PM
HO returns email      at  9/7 8:37 PM
Kona sends email to HO  9/7 9:15 PM
HO returns email      at  9/8 1:19 AM(after midnight)

You receive email from from Harry 9/8 12:42 PM about search results.

So Harry sent three emails(one even after 1:00 AM) in less than 24 hours and nothing since?  Makes me wonder if emails sent out were really coming from him?  Maybe someone else sent you that email?  Just wondering.  shortcake
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: October 05, 2009, 09:39:39 AM »

So Harry sent three emails(one even after 1:00 AM) in less than 24 hours and nothing since?  Makes me wonder if emails sent out were really coming from him?  Maybe someone else sent you that email?  Just wondering.  shortcake

I have not read or heard of Kona/HO email exchange.  Can you bring those forward for our review and discussion?   The only one I was aware of was the exchange with Janet and HO.

thanks...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: October 05, 2009, 09:48:48 AM »

Even more weirdness with these folks..........

From WS:

This church has Has McCleary members...

Of interest..scroll down and look at nursery volunteers...
Think-
DG's girlfriends last name
Alice Walters/Grace MS mystery
Tena G

Probably meaningless but weird anyway...

http://www.turningpointolympia.com/Download_Files/DaylightPrayingTime-Guide07.pdf

----------------------------------------------------

(this is from the above link... under nursery)

Nursery: We have a couple good candidates our nursery worker position.
Pray for wisdom in selecting the right people. Praise God for our faithful
volunteers: Maggie Hooper, Diane & Elisabeth Upton, Susan Hurst, Terry,
Kona and Grace Calica
, Pam Isom, Jamie Gallegos, May & Jeff Schneickert and
Mike and Marla Shelton who keep the nursery staffed. If you can help please
see Pam Welch.

-----

DG's gf's name is Steph Calica
Kona is Tena Golder

Nursery worker position - kinda sounds like young street working girls.  Like a network for getting girls into the profession.  If this is possible, than I have a rumor which I do not want to repeat.  I want to report facts.  shortcake

How are you reporting facts Shortcake, when you take a Nursery worker position for a church and say it sounds like a recruitment for street prostitutes??   I just don't follow this at all.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #329 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:13 AM »

If this guy is a SO, which it sure seems is the case, why is he so darn interested in Lindsey's case? He is even twittering http://twitter.com/TOUCHDNA
WTH is going on    I went to sleep last night, and now I'm more confused then ever 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: October 05, 2009, 09:53:07 AM »

http://www.websupp.org/data/WDWA/2:06-cv-01525-16-WDWA.pdf

OK, Now I am getting really  You have to read this! It appears that he keeps getting light sentences for child offenses and is supposed to go into SO treatment, quits and then sues! Unbelievable. How many times does he get to offend? Not to mention, I cannot find him as a registered SO!
Wow, thanks for all the info 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: October 05, 2009, 09:55:29 AM »

Maybe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: October 05, 2009, 10:01:47 AM »

Hi Monkeys - I have never posted here on Lindsey's thread - I only read but I did find this info on Clifford Golder unfortunately they do not post case information so there is no way to know what he is a defendant of.....the one judgment notice listed does contain Tena Golders name.  I hope I am not posting something that shouldn't be or already may have been and if so I apologize.

Here is the offense # for the molestation charge OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 961001506 

Finally we have the offense date 3/1996

Good work!  If it is true that they have to register as SO only for 10 years if there are no other convictions, this would explain why he was not on the SO registery. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: October 05, 2009, 10:22:45 AM »

http://www.websupp.org/data/WDWA/2:06-cv-01525-16-WDWA.pdf

OK, Now I am getting really  You have to read this! It appears that he keeps getting light sentences for child offenses and is supposed to go into SO treatment, quits and then sues! Unbelievable. How many times does he get to offend? Not to mention, I cannot find him as a registered SO!
Wow, thanks for all the info 

Wow is right.  Was it determined he lived in Fife?  (right outside Tacoma)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: October 05, 2009, 10:35:20 AM »

Nite Monkeys....my brain is fried as is my bank account after trying to find all that info today...........Justice for Lindsey is all we want, let the chips fall where they may an angelic monkey

<snipped>

Thanks islandmonkey.

Good Morning All.

Janet
7:35 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #335 on: October 05, 2009, 10:39:05 AM »

Hi Monkeys - I have never posted here on Lindsey's thread - I only read but I did find this info on Clifford Golder unfortunately they do not post case information so there is no way to know what he is a defendant of.....the one judgment notice listed does contain Tena Golders name.  I hope I am not posting something that shouldn't be or already may have been and if so I apologize.

Here is the offense # for the molestation charge OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 961001506 

Finally we have the offense date 3/1996

Good work!  If it is true that they have to register as SO only for 10 years if there are no other convictions, this would explain why he was not on the SO registery. 

There has been some confusion as to which case was the molestation chargem but when I did a background search, the above case number was the referenced one and it correlates to the 3/29/1996 date:

IDENTIFICATION
Clifford D Golder
WHITE M
SOURCE: Washington
DOB: Oct 31, 1960
PROFILE INFO
WEIGHT: 165 LBS
HEIGHT: 56 IN
EYE COLOR: BROWN
HAIR COLOR: GRAY

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 961001506 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COUNTY CONVICTED: GRAYS HARBOR STATE CODE: WA
OFFENSE: NV CHILD SEX

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: October 05, 2009, 10:40:14 AM »

Nite Monkeys....my brain is fried as is my bank account after trying to find all that info today...........Justice for Lindsey is all we want, let the chips fall where they may an angelic monkey

<snipped>

Thanks islandmonkey.

Good Morning All.

Janet
7:35 AM PT

YW Janet and good morning monkeys

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: October 05, 2009, 10:43:32 AM »

Here's the question of the day  Kona/Tena sure as heck knows about her husband and the charges, and she sure as heck remembers her son Dale and the incident with the 12 year old, at least I think she does. So, why would you get yourself mixed up in a case of a young girl's disappearance? Surely she must have realized people were going to do some digging into her family 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: October 05, 2009, 10:46:33 AM »

I sure hope DD comes on and clears some of this up today 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: October 05, 2009, 11:03:20 AM »

Here's the question of the day  Kona/Tena sure as heck knows about her husband and the charges, and she sure as heck remembers her son Dale and the incident with the 12 year old, at least I think she does. So, why would you get yourself mixed up in a case of a young girl's disappearance? Surely she must have realized people were going to do some digging into her family 

I agree and had it been disclosed in the beginning it wouldn't look so suspect, but when I see the post from DD stating that he had absolutely nothing to do with this and goes on and on about how he is wrking 2 jobs and is a good kid (which he might be, but his myspace page and other info make me curious), I question that unless she knows this person and not just via the net, but knows his family and the dynamics there within, how can someone make such an absolute judgement call from a relationship that was via the net. 

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.