March 28, 2024, 01:55:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567601 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: October 05, 2009, 11:04:10 AM »

Considering the case numbers differ ... it can be assumed that this guy has a history in regards to the violation of children.

Janet

+++++++

from WS:

there is no offense date

CLIFFORD GOLDER
RACE: White
SEX: Male
DOB: 10/31/1960
WEIGHT: 165
HEIGHT: 68
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown

CASE NUMBER: 754108 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
WA Dept of Corrections ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: WA
CASE CATEGORY CODE: DISPOSITION DATE:
COUNTS: DISPOSITION:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: WA
CHARGES FILED ON: OFFENSE DATE:
OFFENSE CODE: OFFENSE CLASS:
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal OFFENSE: NV CHILD SEX
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: PROBATION DATE:
SOURCE NAME: WA Dept of Corrections
FINES:

-----------------------------

Soooooooo... the offense occured in Nevada, but was handled in a Washington court? 

Full Name:  Clifford Golder Date of Birth:  10/31/1960
AKAs:  Height:  5'8"
Weight:  165 LBS
Hair Color:  GRAY
Eye Color:  BROWN
Race:  WHITE

ADDRESSES 

O CRIMINAL OFFENSE 1 
Offense Date:   
Legend
Bv Behavioral
Bu Business
D Drug & Alcohol
S Sex Related
T Theft/Robbery
V Violent
O Traffic/Other

Case Number: 961001506
Offense Type: Traffic/Other
Offense Code: 9A44089
Offense Description: CHILD MOLESTATION 3
Conviction Place: GRAYS HARBOR
Date Reported:   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #341 on: October 05, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »

And that's all very disturbing 
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: October 05, 2009, 11:11:16 AM »

Tamikosmom(Janet)  what I find suspicious about Harry Oakes email is:

Kona sends email to HO 9/7 5:28 PM
HO returns email      at  9/7 8:37 PM
Kona sends email to HO  9/7 9:15 PM
HO returns email      at  9/8 1:19 AM(after midnight)

You receive email from from Harry 9/8 12:42 PM about search results.

So Harry sent three emails(one even after 1:00 AM) in less than 24 hours and nothing since?  Makes me wonder if emails sent out were really coming from him?  Maybe someone else sent you that email?  Just wondering.  shortcake

I have not read or heard of Kona/HO email exchange.  Can you bring those forward for our review and discussion?   The only one I was aware of was the exchange with Janet and HO.

thanks...

AZsunny  I don't know how to bring it forward.  Maybe someone else can.  It is Kona's post on Lindsey Baum #4, post #415, on 9/8 where she reveals her emails with Harry Oakes.  Sorry, this the best I can do.  shortcake
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #343 on: October 05, 2009, 11:17:19 AM »

Ok, someone help me understand. I realize how protective DD is of Kona, but according to this post of hers, is she implying that Kona or someone in her family may be a witness? I thought she asked them to help her do some researching, so how could they be a witness to what happened to LB that night

Quote from: Sister on September 25, 2009, 07:35:43 PM
Quote from: doubledecker on September 25, 2009, 07:25:52 PM
just remember, if you OUT this person, you might be outing the witness
.  Mccleary is a tiny town, this person is not safe if people figure out they said something.

dd, this is very serious and assuredly is not a game.  You are so right, a person could be in grave danger for no reason other than an address.
I pray people will use common sense and not a sense of having their brief moments of fame.

thanks sister, I know you understand... and hopefully others will also.  people don't realize what is going on here.  if they figure it out, but then stop and think about who this is, you will understand, so please, think, maybe this person was trying to help, not do anything.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: October 05, 2009, 11:19:42 AM »

KONAMOCHA
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #415 on: September 09, 2009, 12:26:50 AM »

Harry can only be hired by family or LE.

He can only give what he finds to the family or LE

He as a business is required to sign a contract concerning his fees and confidentiality about his findings.

I am not LE

Yes I am a local

I am upset ... mostly because now you are going to have ppl that don't know what they are doing that read these forums out there in the vicinity disturbing possible evidence because they have not been taught what to look for and to not touch anything !!

per his emails :

Part 1:

To: "Harry Oakes" ((edit))
Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 5:28 PM

Harry,

I just heard that you may have been the private search team that came up here looking for clues about Lindsey.

I hope they were right and that you were able to find anything that would help bring her home.

If the rumor is wrong please let me know so I can set them straight on the online forums.

Hope you had a great weekend

Part 2:

Date: 9/7/2009 8:37:01 PM

Subject: Re: Lindsey Baum

I've donated  33.20 hours traveling a total of 910 miles
Donating $7000.00 in services to this search. All of my findings have been turned over to the McCleary City PD and FBI.
thanks
harry

Part 3 :

Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 9:14 PM

I personally want to say thank you !!

All help is greatly appreciated and I am so glad that they contacted you finally to help with the search for Lindsey.

My heart sinks everyday that she is not home with her mother.

Thank You Harry !!

Part 4:

Date: 9/8/2009 1:19:49 AM

Mine too
thank you
harry

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg936546#msg936546

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: October 05, 2009, 11:21:56 AM »

I feel sorry for all of the monkeys that are sound asleep in their little monkey beds right now. They are going to come log on in the morning and go WTH!!!

How right you were, SEBASTIAN. I am here trying to catch up, my brain has over heated, and now my hair is on fire.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: October 05, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »

Prior to receiving the following email from Harry Oakes ... I had not been aware there had been a Beck Street search.

Janet

+++++++

Tamikosmom
« Reply #382 on: September 08, 2009, 07:52:39 PM »

Monkeys

I took it upon myself to email Harry Oakes regarding the report that he send to the FBI concerning the canine search for Lindsey Baum.  I specifically referenced the detection of Lindsey's scent at 6th and Maple and ... then along 6th Street ... as indicated by Kara Kampen on this forum.

The following was not as clear as I had hoped.  However ... it was an appreciated response nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

RE: LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH‏
Sent: September 8, 2009 12:12:42 PM

we actually tracked up to Beck St then NE To a logging atv road and our search continues there. So far we've located two empty beer bottles, and a track (Scent trail) heading east 6 miles on either a motor cycle or ATV.

we are also (the search dogs) picking up a dead human alert 1/2 mile East of Beck the winds are coming from the south. I can't tell you about anything else we've found. That's been handed over to the McCleary Police.

Note: The death scent on a dead human could be from any "Dead Human" that has died in the area. Not neccessarily the missing child's scent.

Harry

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg936196#msg936196

_____

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: October 05, 2009, 11:26:08 AM »

Even more weirdness with these folks..........

From WS:

This church has Has McCleary members...

Of interest..scroll down and look at nursery volunteers...
Think-
DG's girlfriends last name
Alice Walters/Grace MS mystery
Tena G

Probably meaningless but weird anyway...

http://www.turningpointolympia.com/Download_Files/DaylightPrayingTime-Guide07.pdf

----------------------------------------------------

(this is from the above link... under nursery)

Nursery: We have a couple good candidates our nursery worker position.
Pray for wisdom in selecting the right people. Praise God for our faithful
volunteers: Maggie Hooper, Diane & Elisabeth Upton, Susan Hurst, Terry,
Kona and Grace Calica
, Pam Isom, Jamie Gallegos, May & Jeff Schneickert and
Mike and Marla Shelton who keep the nursery staffed. If you can help please
see Pam Welch.

-----

DG's gf's name is Steph Calica
Kona is Tena Golder

Nursery worker position - kinda sounds like young street working girls.  Like a network for getting girls into the profession.  If this is possible, than I have a rumor which I do not want to repeat.  I want to report facts.  shortcake

How are you reporting facts Shortcake, when you take a Nursery worker position for a church and say it sounds like a recruitment for street prostitutes??   I just don't follow this at all.

AZsunny  I stated "kinda sounds like young street working girls"  Didn't say fact.  When I read the whole paragraph, that "is" what came to mind.  Strange choice of words to describe an opening and all those people who keep the nursey staffed.  Maybe I should have kept it to myself, but I thought this was all about building on ideas.  shortcake 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #348 on: October 05, 2009, 11:31:34 AM »

I feel sorry for all of the monkeys that are sound asleep in their little monkey beds right now. They are going to come log on in the morning and go WTH!!!

How right you were, SEBASTIAN. I am here trying to catch up, my brain has over heated, and now my hair is on fire.

I feel your pain Fanny~yesterday was crazy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2009, 11:39:04 AM »

Big thanks Janet.  I don't know my way around and need a lot of help.  Thanks again sister for bringing those posts up.  shortcake
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »

KONAMOCHA
« Reply #415 on: September 09, 2009, 12:26:50 AM »

Harry can only be hired by family or LE.

He can only give what he finds to the family or LE

He as a business is required to sign a contract concerning his fees and confidentiality about his findings.

I am not LE

Yes I am a local

I am upset ... mostly because now you are going to have ppl that don't know what they are doing that read these forums out there in the vicinity disturbing possible evidence because they have not been taught what to look for and to not touch anything !!

per his emails :

Part 1:

Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 5:28 PM

Harry,

I just heard that you may have been the private search team that came up here looking for clues about Lindsey.

I hope they were right and that you were able to find anything that would help bring her home.

If the rumor is wrong please let me know so I can set them straight on the online forums.

Hope you had a great weekend

Part 2:

Date: 9/7/2009 8:37:01 PM

I've donated  33.20 hours traveling a total of 910 miles
Donating $7000.00 in services to this search. All of my findings have been turned over to the McCleary City PD and FBI.
thanks
harry

Part 3 :

Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 9:14 PM

I personally want to say thank you !!

All help is greatly appreciated and I am so glad that they contacted you finally to help with the search for Lindsey.

My heart sinks everyday that she is not home with her mother.

Thank You Harry !!

Part 4:

Date: 9/8/2009 1:19:49 AM

Mine too
thank you
harry

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg936546#msg936546

Thank you Janet, I was just going to search for these.  I don't remember reading them before. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2009, 11:49:52 AM »

I feel your pain Fanny~yesterday was crazy

I was here till almost 8pm, and things seemed to have come to a standstill. How wrong I was. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2009, 11:55:30 AM »

Twelve members are out there and it is very quiet.  Please somebody say something or are you all still reading?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2009, 12:03:43 PM »

Twelve members are out there and it is very quiet.  Please somebody say something or are you all still reading?

ahh i was gone for one day this weekend and i come back and so much is going on. i hope this is bringing us closer to finding lindsey. i willl put together a mroe thought out post once i can wrap my head around all of this
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2009, 12:08:27 PM »

I'll ask a question since it didn't get answered last night. Who is TaraTara they were talking about early evening yesterday? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »

ahh i was gone for one day this weekend and i come back and so much is going on. i hope this is bringing us closer to finding lindsey. i willl put together a mroe thought out post once i can wrap my head around all of this

Thanks, Sunshine, I was feeling lonely, so I went and got gun to lay beside my keyboard.  shortcake  
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2009, 12:10:09 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I have been in the rafters forever, this is the most confusing stuff I have ever read....Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem figuring out DD's post? They go round and round and never lead to anywhere. Like you have to sleuth her post to figure out what the heck she is talking about. Riddle after riddle.

Darla Exactly - I believe some of DDs' posts are somewhat suspect.  Her defense of Kona seemed very strange to say the least.  For a while I was thinking Kona and DD were one and the same, maybe related or at least friends.  I found a few facts that Kona said were unusual.  Also DD stated Kona(Tena) was third generation in that area.  If so, I wonder how many relatives of hers live on that hill?  Does her husband have parents living nearby?  How many SO's live in that neighborhood?  Remember Jessy? I also begin to wonder if this is the first time this has happened.  I know there was a girl who disappeared in the small town of Tenino(about 40 mi away) under similar circumstances not long ago?  Lots of questions.  I can't wait to get DD's spin on this case now.  shoercake 

oh so not cool shortcake. Sounds like you are implicating DD in this posting.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2009, 12:11:09 PM »

Sorry, you have to go to this link first and type in Ronald L Baskett http://dw.courts.wa.gov/

wow crazy! this is strange to say the least
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #358 on: October 05, 2009, 12:12:32 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I have been in the rafters forever, this is the most confusing stuff I have ever read....Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem figuring out DD's post? They go round and round and never lead to anywhere. Like you have to sleuth her post to figure out what the heck she is talking about. Riddle after riddle.

Darla Exactly - I believe some of DDs' posts are somewhat suspect.  Her defense of Kona seemed very strange to say the least.  For a while I was thinking Kona and DD were one and the same, maybe related or at least friends.  I found a few facts that Kona said were unusual.  Also DD stated Kona(Tena) was third generation in that area.  If so, I wonder how many relatives of hers live on that hill?  Does her husband have parents living nearby?  How many SO's live in that neighborhood?  Remember Jessy? I also begin to wonder if this is the first time this has happened.  I know there was a girl who disappeared in the small town of Tenino(about 40 mi away) under similar circumstances not long ago?  Lots of questions.  I can't wait to get DD's spin on this case now.  shoercake 

Shortcake, in case you don't know, I think one of the rules at Scared Monkeys is ATTACK THE POST, NOT THE POSTER.  I don't see how that is going to help you find Lindsey. IMO

Wow, just got back and caught up here... unbelievable!

Just wanted to say that I was not attacking DD, just that I can't make any sense from her post....they are like reading riddles.It may just be me and my brains way of reading things. Not in any way ,shape, or form trying to put down a poster.Sorry if I offended anyone!

Forgot my manners: Good Morning Monkeys and Guest.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: October 05, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »

Search for missing girl comes up empty

MCCLEARY, Wash., Oct. 5 (UPI) -- A weekend hunt for evidence in the disappearance of an 11-year-old Washington state girl failed to turn up any leads, authorities say.

Despite the efforts of hundreds of volunteers, no clues were found as to the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum of McCleary, Wash., ABC News reported.

Search warrant affidavits indicated that a man who works at a retirement home near Lindsey's house had been designated as a person of interest.

"There was no evidence that clearly indicated that the people and the individual we were looking at had anything to do with her disappearance," Undersheriff Rick Scott of the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Department told the U.S. broadcaster. "Having served these warrants, we found nothing, so we're pursuing other leads."

MORE....

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/10/05/Search-for-missing-girl-comes-up-empty/UPI-13551254756448/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.