March 18, 2024, 07:41:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566882 times)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: October 05, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

There are 2 different denise dubois, one's age if listed at 53 and is from McCleary her middle initial is R. There is another one who's age I do not know, it is not listed and she has the middle initial as L and is from another area of washington, CHEWELAH

I am going to assume they may have the ages mixed up? Denise Dubois on the myspace who posted to Dale on 6/26 at 9:31 states her age as 45 and lives in McCleary.

Now, what woman in her right mind would lie about her age??
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: October 05, 2009, 02:55:46 PM »

Shortcake I am trying to figure out which one it is. Giving that one is in mccleary i would then assume Denise R is the one posting and either my person search site has the age flipped, then yes I guess she lied about her age on myspace.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: October 05, 2009, 02:56:32 PM »

Kona's September 7, 2009 email exchange with Harry Oakes coincided with her first post to the SM forum

Janet

++++++

KONAMOCHA
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #415 on: September 09, 2009, 12:26:50 AM »

Harry can only be hired by family or LE.

He can only give what he finds to the family or LE

He as a business is required to sign a contract concerning his fees and confidentiality about his findings.

I am not LE

Yes I am a local

I am upset ... mostly because now you are going to have ppl that don't know what they are doing that read these forums out there in the vicinity disturbing possible evidence because they have not been taught what to look for and to not touch anything !!

per his emails :

Part 1:

To: "Harry Oakes" ((edit))
Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 5:28 PM

Harry,

I just heard that you may have been the private search team that came up here looking for clues about Lindsey.

I hope they were right and that you were able to find anything that would help bring her home.

If the rumor is wrong please let me know so I can set them straight on the online forums.

Hope you had a great weekend

Part 2:

Date: 9/7/2009 8:37:01 PM

Subject: Re: Lindsey Baum

I've donated  33.20 hours traveling a total of 910 miles
Donating $7000.00 in services to this search. All of my findings have been turned over to the McCleary City PD and FBI.
thanks
harry

Part 3 :

To: "Harry Oakes" ((edit))
Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 9:14 PM

I personally want to say thank you !!

All help is greatly appreciated and I am so glad that they contacted you finally to help with the search for Lindsey.

My heart sinks everyday that she is not home with her mother.

Thank You Harry !!

Part 4:

Date: 9/8/2009 1:19:49 AM

Subject: Re: Lindsey Baum

Mine too
thank you
harry

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg936546#msg936546

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: October 05, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

Wow yesterday was a bit crazy wan't it! Thank you for posting all of that. I have a question, wasn't the newpaper article left at that dump site while a search was being conducted? Was it at the house too?

dump site/abandoned house search.. are they the same?  lol 

IIRC, the article was left at the same place all the clothes etc were found, the place that TG supposedly said there had been 20+ kids in, over the years.  That place.  Wasn't it the abandoned house in that video?  I see it as a dump site too.  IMO. 

If the same place we are talking about here, some questions are, who was using it recently, and for what?  Who left the news article on Lindsey there? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: October 05, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »

Ok, someone help me understand. I realize how protective DD is of Kona, but according to this post of hers, is she implying that Kona or someone in her family may be a witness? I thought she asked them to help her do some researching, so how could they be a witness to what happened to LB that night

Quote from: Sister on September 25, 2009, 07:35:43 PM
Quote from: doubledecker on September 25, 2009, 07:25:52 PM
just remember, if you OUT this person, you might be outing the witness
.  Mccleary is a tiny town, this person is not safe if people figure out they said something.

dd, this is very serious and assuredly is not a game.  You are so right, a person could be in grave danger for no reason other than an address.
I pray people will use common sense and not a sense of having their brief moments of fame.

thanks sister, I know you understand... and hopefully others will also.  people don't realize what is going on here.  if they figure it out, but then stop and think about who this is, you will understand, so please, think, maybe this person was trying to help, not do anything.

I agree, IM. 

And the puzzling thing for me, which I'd like for DD to address is...

On the one hand, she is warning us about not 'outing' the person/witness.  On the other hand, she did highly suggest that some do their own research and not rely so heavily on her to share hers, (something like that).  That folks would find things out themselves and finally understand.

So how are we to research, worrying about not 'outing' this person/witness, whoever it is, at the same time?  How do we even begin to know who not to 'out', who not to research.  IMO, that warning effectively shuts down any research of our own, for fear of 'outing' ... someone ... that we wouldn't intend to, not knowing ahead of time. 

Which is why I waited for so long, waited for her answers, her info, her research.  Which has not come. 

And that's why some of us got tired of waiting.  This is what we come here for, to read, to dig, to see if there's any puzzle piece we can find, that may be helpful in finding Lindsey. 

All IMO.  Throw bananas at will, am ready to catch em.   

Good Morning (well, almost Afternoon) Monkeys!

Definitely not throwing any nanners at you, my dear Wyks - how about a big smile & "howdy" instead?   

I agree completely with you and IM - thank you for posting that. Greatly frustrating indeed - and I am just not willing to simply blindly say "oh, of course - if you say it is so" to just anyone online . . . and I feel certain that I am not alone here in this cage full of intelligent and determined monkeys. We demand proof and factual backup from EVERYONE (unless they are simply stating an opinion) - why should there be any exceptions? Is there some sort of LE or FBI connection here that I am not aware of that makes someone exempt from proof or their word more sacred than others? I just don't understand the 'blind' & unquestioning following . . . it just doesn't fit the profile of the typical 'inquiring minded' monkey here to follow like sheep . . . or, for that matter, to be expected to . . . Big giant sigh. I just don't get it.

K . . . I suppose it's MY turn to get pummeled with naner, 'maters, whatever you all have got . . . LOL.   

By the way, Wyks - thanks for the terrific synopsis a bit ago. Very helpful!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: October 05, 2009, 03:03:08 PM »

Wow yesterday was a bit crazy wan't it! Thank you for posting all of that. I have a question, wasn't the newpaper article left at that dump site while a search was being conducted? Was it at the house too?

IIRC, the article was left at the same place all the clothes etc were found, the place that TG supposedly said there had been 20+ kids in, over the years.  That place.  Wasn't it the abandoned house in that video?  I see it as a dump site too.  IMO. 

If the same place we are talking about here, some questions are, who was using it recently, and for what?  Who left the news article on Lindsey there? 

It was some dump site just out of town I think.  I am not sure if it the same place, I was thinking it was 2 different places. The person searching was said to have been walking around a site people use to dump things, whether it is a legal site, I am not sure, I don't think it is but again, don't know. If this is the same site, wow I can see why they searched, if not, I hope they did because it is very suspicious.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: October 05, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »

Ok, someone help me understand. I realize how protective DD is of Kona, but according to this post of hers, is she implying that Kona or someone in her family may be a witness? I thought she asked them to help her do some researching, so how could they be a witness to what happened to LB that night.  IslandMonkey

"just remember, if you OUT this person, you might be outing the witness.  Mccleary is a tiny town, this person is not safe if people figure out they said something".

Hi IslandMonkey,  If I were going to analyze what DD said here I would say your interpretation of it to be very possible.  If this person/witness learned something from Kona in an innocent way, and this info could be something someone would not want out there, yea, I might be scared too if I were that person/witness.  And the innocent way could mean someone in the family as you suggest.  I do however think if this person went to LE and told them what was learned, they would protect her/him with all their might!  I also think yes, blood may be thicker than water but if this has anything to do with Lindsey's being missing, it should be a no-brainer to this person/witness.

I always thought from DD's posts she was a friend of this Kona and then felt slightly betrayed as a poster when she said last week she was not a friend and only an internet relationship.  A part of that stemmed from DD's comments written on the return receipts from the SW which could or could not be accurate, seemingly slanted in favor of the family whose property was searched.  And then when we learned the Affidavit was a part of the SW and DD did not include that here I also felt a bit betrayed.  She could have at least told us it was there but felt it was better not to post it here on the forum.

I am not attacking DD but feels she owes us some answers after being such a mainstay in Lindsey's blog here at SM.

Oh, I had also asked if anyone knows if Dale has taken a LDT. If he was once named as a POI I would certainly think LE would have asked him to take the test to possibly clear himself from suspicion.  Right?  xox
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #427 on: October 05, 2009, 03:07:10 PM »

Twelve members are out there and it is very quiet.  Please somebody say something or are you all still reading?
I'll ask a question since it didn't get answered last night. Who is TaraTara they were talking about early evening yesterday? TIA JSM
I'll try  Some people thought she was Tena's sister in law. I guess she is not, but lives very close to their property 
Thank you No Rose. I wasn't sure.

Don't forget. She said she did allow DG to babysit her children didn't she?
Thanks, you are right, so then obviously she is on friendly terms with the Golder family.
Didn't she post something about her son and the army or was that the Golder lady? I am so confused. That's why I never post here.

Yes she did, JSM.  Her son went into the army, and TG's son went in a bit later.  Go ahead and post when you are able, we're all confused with this whole mess, and trying to make some sense of it.  Posting info and asking questions, sharing what we do know, all helps to sort things out.   

Thansk Wyks, I wasn't sure if it was the same lady or a different lady. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: October 05, 2009, 03:12:55 PM »

wyks...

thank you for that post! my head is literally spinning right now!

the name coincidence at the church is really strange. this makes no sense. ugh. it's wayy too coincidental for my liking but i still dont understand how its related to lindsey.

i'd be very interested in knowing whether or not dg had an atv or access to one.

my gut is still telling me that he's not involved.

i really think it's possible lindsey was injured in some sort of accident out in the woods and i think she went there willingly. do i have a lot of facts to back that up? not really but i wouldn't be suprised if people were out in the woods on atvs and something accidently happened to LB.

You're welcome, Sunshine! 

And yeah, unfortunately, the more info we find, the more questions that info brings up. 

I dunno if any of it relates to Lindsey.  Still watching, while we research these different things, if anything might lead back to Lindsey. 

Like the 'quad riding' that DGs gf's friend likes.  He graduated same year as DG, mentions DG and his car in his comment on Steph's myspace, mentions the quad riding in his profile and has pics of that.  It's not a far leap to wonder if DG was quad riding with him. 

Taking that, along with what we've read from Harry Oakes, who mentions that perhaps an ATV or motorcycle was used up that trail his dogs went to.... just have to wonder if DG had access to an ATV (a quad), a dirt bike, a motorcycle. 

If he did, then hmmmm...  IMO, that *could* connect with Lindsey in some way. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 05, 2009, 03:13:21 PM »

This person denise dubois left dale a message on the myspace at 9:31 on 6/26 this is her myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/425305404

The message says she left him a gift, one of those things one would click on, on myspace. (this myspace is the strangest thing, I must say)

This comment was sent by your friend via the Green Spot app. To block this app and all communications from it, click Here.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Dale,
I left you a gift. Click and pick it up.
COME JOIN MY TEAM ON GREENSPOT.

She is from McCleary WA and is 45. anyone hear of this person before?

The message left from her to dale is actually myspace Spam....those *apps* are all over myspace.  I have apparently sent some of them to all of my "friends" at one time.  So i dont think she sent it to him on purpose - she probably doesn't even know he got it from her.  However he would have to be on her friends list to receive it I do believe.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: October 05, 2009, 03:15:02 PM »

Wyks

Great compilation!

Janet

Thanks Janet!   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: October 05, 2009, 03:15:37 PM »

Thank you leroy!! I swear myspace is the strangest thing known to man right now.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: October 05, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »

Hi again, {can't edit with afterthought;}

Now rereading her quote I would also ask if DD clarified in later posts what this person was a witness to?  I'm wondering which witness this person could be, if it is one of the people mentioned in the Affidavit or one of the 2 who saw Lindsey?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: October 05, 2009, 03:16:57 PM »

O/T Leroy I want to give that poor dog a blanket, she/he looks so cold! Love the new avi
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: October 05, 2009, 03:20:34 PM »

Just because I noticed it. The myspace Shortcake posted for that girl, has a person who posted a comment with a pic of a little girl who is also posted on Dales myspace. Darling little girl.

http://www.myspace.com/scottynulf22

Good point, TG! 

And on DGs myspace, it lists him as being a parent.  Dunno if he is or not, it just says that.  And he has sev pics of one or more lil ones here - http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=32336074&albumId=243951

Could this be a child of DGs??  Perhaps living with the baby mama?  Dunno.......  DG sure seems proud of at least one of these children tho.  (cannot tell if it's the same child or not). 
 Might be that he is a godparent.  Dunno. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #435 on: October 05, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »

Ok, someone help me understand. I realize how protective DD is of Kona, but according to this post of hers, is she implying that Kona or someone in her family may be a witness? I thought she asked them to help her do some researching, so how could they be a witness to what happened to LB that night.  IslandMonkey

"just remember, if you OUT this person, you might be outing the witness.  Mccleary is a tiny town, this person is not safe if people figure out they said something".

Hi IslandMonkey,  If I were going to analyze what DD said here I would say your interpretation of it to be very possible.  If this person/witness learned something from Kona in an innocent way, and this info could be something someone would not want out there, yea, I might be scared too if I were that person/witness.  And the innocent way could mean someone in the family as you suggest.  I do however think if this person went to LE and told them what was learned, they would protect her/him with all their might!  I also think yes, blood may be thicker than water but if this has anything to do with Lindsey's being missing, it should be a no-brainer to this person/witness.

I always thought from DD's posts she was a friend of this Kona and then felt slightly betrayed as a poster when she said last week she was not a friend and only an internet relationship.  A part of that stemmed from DD's comments written on the return receipts from the SW which could or could not be accurate, seemingly slanted in favor of the family whose property was searched.  And then when we learned the Affidavit was a part of the SW and DD did not include that here I also felt a bit betrayed.  She could have at least told us it was there but felt it was better not to post it here on the forum.

I am not attacking DD but feels she owes us some answers after being such a mainstay in Lindsey's blog here at SM.

Oh, I had also asked if anyone knows if Dale has taken a LDT. If he was once named as a POI I would certainly think LE would have asked him to take the test to possibly clear himself from suspicion.  Right?  xox

Right! I just don't get the fact any of it, I just bumped in here the other day and posted for the first time in this threadm but it all looked like huge red flags to me IMO. I also think it was odd she started posting on forums, and pointing fingers at others well after she knew LE was calling her son. It would be easier to understand if she knew this family, and had a realtionship with them prior to the case, you know and all the dynamics of each member, but to only have a "net" relationship with them and yet feircly defending them. Also, if I were that worried about their safety I wouldn't have them posting all over the SM, WS and IS, and could be more I just never looked into.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: October 05, 2009, 03:29:19 PM »

Thank you leroy!! I swear myspace is the strangest thing known to man right now.

Hi Tracygirl -

Re: Myspace as a haven for the bizarre - sheesh. I'll say. It feels like everyone wants to use it to express the edgier side of themselves - that which they perhaps do not expose in real time. . . almost as if for shock value. Makes me feel old - like I just don't get it . . . but, I don't suppose we are the target audience for myspace, are we? LOL. Kinda like those bumper stickers that say "If it's too loud you're too old".  geek
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: October 05, 2009, 03:30:49 PM »

This person denise dubois left dale a message on the myspace at 9:31 on 6/26 this is her myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/425305404

The message says she left him a gift, one of those things one would click on, on myspace. (this myspace is the strangest thing, I must say)

This comment was sent by your friend via the Green Spot app. To block this app and all communications from it, click Here.

Hey Dale,

Interesting!!  Haven't heard of her before, no.  45 years old tho, kinda interesting as that would be more the age of his parents.  Maybe an aunt or something? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #438 on: October 05, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »

I remember there was a search, a few weeks back, and one of the things found was an article about Lindsey, and some other random things found, does anyone else remember this? I think it was in the woods somewhere, I remember reading it and thought how strange 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: October 05, 2009, 03:36:49 PM »

Hey Dale,

Interesting!!  Haven't heard of her before, no.  45 years old tho, kinda interesting as that would be more the age of his parents.  Maybe an aunt or something? 

from peoplefinders:

DUBOIS, DENISE   R

Associated names:
DUBOISE, DENISE

Cities:
ABERDEEN, WA
MCCLEARY, WA
ELMA, WA

Possibly Related:
    * DUBOIS, TAMERA  J (Age 22)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.