March 19, 2024, 04:58:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566986 times)
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #480 on: October 05, 2009, 06:12:40 PM »

How is any of this helping find Lindsey???

DD is satified with the research she has done on the Golders'.  So she is off researching other people/ideas.

That does not mean we cant research the Golders'.  If DD has decided not to share what she knows, well then come on monkeys, lets go find out for ourselves. 

To me, the more people we having looking in more directions - that will bring Lindsey home faster.  Which at the end of the day is what we all want   an angelic monkey  

Well said Leroy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #481 on: October 05, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »

Don't know about the rest of you Monkeys...but I am able to think for myself, so that said I am going back to the rafters . I do not want to get in trouble. Keep up the good work.
Darla, please don't, you know how much I like you, and enjoy your posts  I have some very definite problems with all this, and there is no way I'm giving Clifford a pass, after reading some comments that Tena made to a poster on another forum. As of now I will let it be, unless somebody else has seen this and wants to bring it over 

I wondered when more of this mothers story would unfold. "What goes around comes around" "Oh what a tangled web you weaved, when first you tried to deceieve!" Out of Kona.s mouth, "Now they know about my husband, Oh Well, Life goes on." Are you fricken kidding me!!!!! Life does not innocently go on for these children!! The only saving grace for these kids that some day with loving help they will be able to tuck this memory away in their brain of forgotten memories. Thats for the lucky ones. Shame on Kona for such a callouse response. Now it's out and I can go back and work on laws for these blessed children.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4246872&postcount=533
Thank-you for bringing that over.  Sister, I'm so mixed up with the statement of the crime scene, what crime scene? Do the police know something and that just slipped?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: October 05, 2009, 06:22:02 PM »

DD you don't owe any of us a thing. Please can you just explain at least what your thoughts are about Lindsey, who you think may have abducted her, I know you said you were looking at Melissa Baum, do you think something happened inside the home, could something have happened between Lindsey and her brother, and Melissa took it upon herself to get rid of Lindsey's body? Please, can you explain why you believe Tena is telling you the truth? I hate to see you leave after all the hard work you have done, I hope you reconsider.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: October 05, 2009, 06:22:02 PM »

Yes we have become the 'laughing stock' of the forum world.  Because of standing for and believing in what you've been telling us.  To wait.......... you have all the proof needed.. etc etc etc etc etc and etc!  I have the proof of THAT, and trust me, it won't take but minutes to drag all that in here if need be. 

I defended you to the max.  I believed in you.  I tried to be understanding and compassionate.
I tried waiting longer than I felt I should have.  And then I asked for an explanation. 

And this is what I get in return??   

You've basically been called out, DD.  In the words of young'uns these days, to put up or shut up.  And I see which you've chosen, you are gonna take the easy way out then, and run off all offended.  pffffft. 

Now I am of the belief as sooooooooooooooooo many others out on the net have said, and clicked their tongues over, that you never had any "proof" at all.  And how sad is that.......

I'm out of here for now, will return when I calm back down, and can post with grace and manners. 

My apologies to the mods and other monkeys for the disruption.  And my apologies for being out of line, if that's what it's deemed to be.  Am ready to take whatever I deserve for speaking my mind. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: October 05, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »

snipped:
The forgotten victims ... childhoods robbed ... a lifetime of attempting to leave the past behind and moving ahead one day at a time ...

Thank you so much Recovery Lurker.

Janet

Janet, as a child who was victimized, I can assure you I was not forgotten and I can equally assure you that I am not a victim, I am a survivor of an horrible experience over which I had no control.  My childhood was not robbed as I have many, many, many wonderful experiences during my childhood, and I have not spent a lifetime attempting to leave the past behind as my past is a part of who I am today and as such, though I am not glad it happened, it did, I cannot change it, but it does not control who I am or what I do, it is merely a part of "me" and I happen to really like me a lot.  Moving ahead one day at a time is not a struggle, it is an honor and a privlege and I consider myself one of the most blessed people to ever walk the face of the earth.
Now, a few years ago I was molested by a man that knew what I do for a living and that was his motivation.  Again, it does not define me and again I am not a victim, I am a survivor.  My adulthood has not been robbed, and I do not spend my days attempting to leave behind my past.
The only ones who are forgotten are those who have no one to remember them.  I remember them and I work as diligently as possible to help them remain remembered.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 05, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »

Yes we have become the 'laughing stock' of the forum world.  Because of standing for and believing in what you've been telling us.  To wait.......... you have all the proof needed.. etc etc etc etc etc and etc!  I have the proof of THAT, and trust me, it won't take but minutes to drag all that in here if need be. 

I defended you to the max.  I believed in you.  I tried to be understanding and compassionate.
I tried waiting longer than I felt I should have.  And then I asked for an explanation. 

And this is what I get in return??   

You've basically been called out, DD.  In the words of young'uns these days, to put up or shut up.  And I see which you've chosen, you are gonna take the easy way out then, and run off all offended.  pffffft. 

Now I am of the belief as sooooooooooooooooo many others out on the net have said, and clicked their tongues over, that you never had any "proof" at all.  And how sad is that.......

I'm out of here for now, will return when I calm back down, and can post with grace and manners. 

My apologies to the mods and other monkeys for the disruption.  And my apologies for being out of line, if that's what it's deemed to be.  Am ready to take whatever I deserve for speaking my mind. 

Wyks, we have posted together for a long time, you never speak out of line, you are very intelligent, and say things to where we can all understand. I think right now we are all very frustrated and need to step back for a minute. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: October 05, 2009, 06:27:22 PM »

snipped:
The forgotten victims ... childhoods robbed ... a lifetime of attempting to leave the past behind and moving ahead one day at a time ...

Janet

Janet, as a child who was victimized, I can assure you I was not forgotten and I can equally assure you that I am not a victim, I am a survivor of an horrible experience over which I had no control.  My childhood was not robbed as I have many, many, many wonderful experiences during my childhood, and I have not spent a lifetime attempting to leave the past behind as my past is a part of who I am today and as such, though I am not glad it happened, it did, I cannot change it, but it does not control who I am or what I do, it is merely a part of "me" and I happen to really like me a lot.  Moving ahead one day at a time is not a struggle, it is an honor and a privlege and I consider myself one of the most blessed people to ever walk the face of the earth.
Now, a few years ago I was molested by a man that knew what I do for a living and that was his motivation.  Again, it does not define me and again I am not a victim, I am a survivor.  My adulthood has not been robbed, and I do not spend my days attempting to leave behind my past.
The only ones who are forgotten are those who have no one to remember them.  I remember them and I work as diligently as possible to help them remain remembered.
I'm very sorry for what you have gone through, and were able to move on with your life  an angelic monkey  But unfortunately many people can't.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 05, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »

Hi,  I did call District Court for GHC in Montesano this afternoon to inquire as to how many SW's have been issued in Lindsey's case.

She couldn't give me the # of warrants or what they pertained to but she did say there were several of record {and mentioned in passing like one for cell phones}.  She also said anyone can send a written request to the court and will be given an appt time to come in and review all the SW's. 

Thanks to Recovering Lurker for your post and to Leroy and Wyks.  oxo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: October 05, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »

How is any of this helping find Lindsey???

DD is satified with the research she has done on the Golders'.  So she is off researching other people/ideas.

That does not mean we cant research the Golders'.  If DD has decided not to share what she knows, well then come on monkeys, lets go find out for ourselves. 

To me, the more people we having looking in more directions - that will bring Lindsey home faster.  Which at the end of the day is what we all want   an angelic monkey   

Leroy ... you are right.

an angelic monkey

We have all had an opportunity to share what we feel regarding the situation and ... that is a good thing.  However ... there comes a point where dwelling on the perception that we have been wronged is very destructive in many aspects.

Leroy ... I also believe it is time for moving on.  A little girl is still missing and ... until the truth is revealed ... speculation that is devried from a foundation of info that is out there for us to access is where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: October 05, 2009, 06:28:52 PM »

will someone please report my post to the mods, it won't let me report my own.  sigh. 

wanted to apologize for the disruption and have a mod in, if need be. 

thanks. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: October 05, 2009, 06:30:08 PM »

Sister,
Thank you for your post.  I too had childhood incidents. I only wish I was as strong as you because it has affected my adulthood....maybe it's time I no longer let it!!! Again sincere thanks and hugs!! You are an  an angelic monkey in my eyes
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 05, 2009, 06:36:26 PM »

will someone please report my post to the mods, it won't let me report my own.  sigh. 

thanks. 

Don't expect me to be the one to do it. I think we have been strung along too. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: October 05, 2009, 06:39:00 PM »

Fanny, I just now noticed you "fanny" lol

sorry...o/t
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 05, 2009, 06:39:59 PM »

snipped:

Janet

an angelic monkey

sister ... I am thankful that you have been able to move passed such tramatic experiences.  However ... I am sure that many have crossed your path who are not as fortunate.

Could it be your ability to carried on uneffected and your ability to count your blessings ... is your unwavering faith in our Heavenly Father ... our Heavenly Father who give us strength and peace.  We have only to bow and reach up.

Love, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: October 05, 2009, 06:40:49 PM »

Sister,
Thank you for your post.  I too had childhood incidents. I only wish I was as strong as you because it has affected my adulthood....maybe it's time I no longer let it!!! Again sincere thanks and hugs!! You are an  an angelic monkey in my eyes

MunkeyMunk, I will ask our mods to maybe give us a thread in the monkey lounge to talk about it.  Thank you for sharing and I hope we can find a place to talk about this some more.  I have been blessed to have helped others.  I know some haven't gotten over it, I spend a lot of my free time trying to help.  You can be the victor!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: October 05, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »

Fanny, I just now noticed you "fanny" lol

sorry...o/t
O/T Does the pumpkin make my butt look big?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: October 05, 2009, 06:45:38 PM »

Sister,

MunkeyMunk, I will ask our mods to maybe give us a thread in the monkey lounge to talk about it.  Thank you for sharing and I hope we can find a place to talk about this some more.  I have been blessed to have helped others.  I know some haven't gotten over it, I spend a lot of my free time trying to help.  You can be the victor!!!

Again thanks for your strength......Now, let's find Lindsey!!!! an angelic monkey  I pray she is found safe somehoe somewhere :
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 05, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »

thanks. 
Wyks, I see you did nothing wrong  You voiced your opinion.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: October 05, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »

thanks. 

Wyks I have read and reread your posts.  You have been consistently diplomatic and considerate in your words when  discussing a very difficult subject.  I have posted with you less than others, but have never seen you attack, demean or be rude to anyone, and that includes now.  No reporting you from this monkey. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #499 on: October 05, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »

NRCG....check your nanners.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.