March 18, 2024, 10:32:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566928 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: October 05, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »

Fanny, I just now noticed you "fanny" lol

sorry...o/t
O/T Does the pumpkin make my butt look big?

Not MunkeyMunk but wanted to throw in that the midget owl may make items appear larger than they really are.   
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #501 on: October 05, 2009, 06:53:11 PM »

sorry...o/t

Not MunkeyMunk but wanted to throw in that the midget owl may make items appear larger than they really are.  

fanny,
comment for you over on musing....
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: October 05, 2009, 06:53:16 PM »

Here's my thoughts right now...to me sounds like Cliffords offense was pretty bad.  And obviously the accusations against DG are bad.  Why was LE only interested in DG and not Clifford?  Seems to me like CG was staying low...however LE had to look at him considering his past.  hmmm...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #503 on: October 05, 2009, 06:56:38 PM »

Don't know about the rest of you Monkeys...but I am able to think for myself, so that said I am going back to the rafters . I do not want to get in trouble. Keep up the good work.
Darla, please don't, you know how much I like you, and enjoy your posts  I have some very definite problems with all this, and there is no way I'm giving Clifford a pass, after reading some comments that Tena made to a poster on another forum. As of now I will let it be, unless somebody else has seen this and wants to bring it over 

no rose colored glasses

I will lie and say that I have read those comments if ... it means that you will bring them over for the consideration of Monkeys.

Janet
[/quote   Me too!  NRCG

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #504 on: October 05, 2009, 06:58:38 PM »

Don't know about the rest of you Monkeys...but I am able to think for myself, so that said I am going back to the rafters . I do not want to get in trouble. Keep up the good work.
Darla, please don't, you know how much I like you, and enjoy your posts  I have some very definite problems with all this, and there is no way I'm giving Clifford a pass, after reading some comments that Tena made to a poster on another forum. As of now I will let it be, unless somebody else has seen this and wants to bring it over 

I wondered when more of this mothers story would unfold. "What goes around comes around" "Oh what a tangled web you weaved, when first you tried to deceieve!" Out of Kona.s mouth, "Now they know about my husband, Oh Well, Life goes on." Are you fricken kidding me!!!!! Life does not innocently go on for these children!! The only saving grace for these kids that some day with loving help they will be able to tuck this memory away in their brain of forgotten memories. Thats for the lucky ones. Shame on Kona for such a callouse response. Now it's out and I can go back and work on laws for these blessed children.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4246872&postcount=533

The forgotten victims ... childhoods robbed ... a lifetime of attempting to leave the past behind and moving ahead one day at a time ...

Thank you so much Recovery Lurker.

Janet

OMG WOW! What an awful thing to say? Life goes on?

I haven't posted here, but maybe 5 times, but all I can say to this Kona woman, LIFE doesn't go on for victims of abuse. LIFE is never the same for sexual assault victims, nor for their families (if they even tell their family). 
Sorry I will go back to lurking now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: October 05, 2009, 07:00:35 PM »

sorry...o/t

fanny,
comment for you over on musing....

OK!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: October 05, 2009, 07:06:43 PM »

Give me a reason why I should believe Kona's words over LE?  Give me a reason why ANY sex offenders in the area should be given a free pass? 

DD, I respect your research abilities but disagree with you on this.  Kona's family may be perfectly innocent but they clearly raised an eyebrow with LE and do with me as well.

Klass, I have no problem whatsoever in different people having different people they research because each of us have different theories... I don't mind everyone having their own theory and working on it.  But why do I have to be the one to do the research or keep answering posts about it... When I have a different theory what is the problem with my spending MY OWN TIME on MY OWN theory rather than on one I don't believe, to the point I can't work on my own. This is the problem for me.  I am sorry but I don't owe my time and effort to a theory I believe is all BS.  Do all of you want to work on MY theory for me and not work on your own?  see what I mean.  This is a huge huge lot of work... I choose to work on sortying the info I have and getting it into some forum where someone can understand it and get it where it needs to go.  I can't do that by researching everyone elses theories.
I don't expect people to agree with me about kona or the golders or whatever, and I knew that when I decided to let people know how I felt about it all.  I told people I would most likely stand alone on this issue.  It is no surprise to me whatsover. And it is all okay, really it is... but what is not okay is being trashed and people acting like I owe them my time and effort to research someone I don't even believe will help, to the point I can't get my info sorted that I already have about something, and do something with it. 

After the warrants were released on Kona's property and what was posted up in the news, I just became numb and only waited to see what the LE had to say about what they found. It seems like they haven't found any solid evidence linking DG to the disapperance of Lindsey, but just suspcious activity. As I feel they had enough information and enough suspicions to investigate the family home, I don't think it should have been made public, since in fact it was only made that he was a person of interest.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 05, 2009, 07:07:12 PM »

How is any of this helping find Lindsey???

DD is satified with the research she has done on the Golders'.  So she is off researching other people/ideas.

That does not mean we cant research the Golders'.  If DD has decided not to share what she knows, well then come on monkeys, lets go find out for ourselves. 

To me, the more people we having looking in more directions - that will bring Lindsey home faster.  Which at the end of the day is what we all want   an angelic monkey   

Exactly Leroy.  Just because one person is satified shouldn't stop others from making up their own minds.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: October 05, 2009, 07:08:09 PM »

sorry...o/t

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #509 on: October 05, 2009, 07:09:32 PM »

Give me a reason why I should believe Kona's words over LE?  Give me a reason why ANY sex offenders in the area should be given a free pass? 

DD, I respect your research abilities but disagree with you on this.  Kona's family may be perfectly innocent but they clearly raised an eyebrow with LE and do with me as well.

Klass, I have no problem whatsoever in different people having different people they research because each of us have different theories... I don't mind everyone having their own theory and working on it.  But why do I have to be the one to do the research or keep answering posts about it... When I have a different theory what is the problem with my spending MY OWN TIME on MY OWN theory rather than on one I don't believe, to the point I can't work on my own. This is the problem for me.  I am sorry but I don't owe my time and effort to a theory I believe is all BS.  Do all of you want to work on MY theory for me and not work on your own?  see what I mean.  This is a huge huge lot of work... I choose to work on sortying the info I have and getting it into some forum where someone can understand it and get it where it needs to go.  I can't do that by researching everyone elses theories.
I don't expect people to agree with me about kona or the golders or whatever, and I knew that when I decided to let people know how I felt about it all.  I told people I would most likely stand alone on this issue.  It is no surprise to me whatsover. And it is all okay, really it is... but what is not okay is being trashed and people acting like I owe them my time and effort to research someone I don't even believe will help, to the point I can't get my info sorted that I already have about something, and do something with it. 

After the warrants were released on Kona's property and what was posted up in the news, I just became numb and only waited to see what the LE had to say about what they found. It seems like they haven't found any solid evidence linking DG to the disapperance of Lindsey, but just suspcious activity. As I feel they had enough information and enough suspicions to investigate the family home, I don't think it should have been made public, since in fact it was only made that he was a person of interest.

Just curious but WHY shouldn't have been made public, weren't the other one's public

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: October 05, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »

Here's my thoughts right now...to me sounds like Cliffords offense was pretty bad.  And obviously the accusations against DG are bad.  Why was LE only interested in DG and not Clifford?  Seems to me like CG was staying low...however LE had to look at him considering his past.  hmmm...

Leroy

There are many registered sex offenders in the McCleary area.  I believe LE questioned them.

However ... Dale G. became the focus when a tip which was brought to the attention of LE was following up on ... a tip which implied there may have been circumstances that had a possible connection to Lindsey Baum on the evening of June 26, 2009.  I think it may have been something to do with the whereabouts of his vehicle.

Also ... it was stated on the forum that considering the offense committed by Clifford G. happened over 10 years ago ... he was not required by law to register as a sex offender.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Multi-agency search for missing McCleary girl
10:37 PM PDT on Monday, June 29, 2009

"The worst case scenario-she's the victim of foul play or some type of predator behavior," said Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott

Officers have contacted nearby registered sex offenders, revealing no clues.   Although there is no known evidence of a crime, the FBI has now joined multiple other agencies in the investigation.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_062909WAB-Mccleary-girl-missing-LJ.1a971644.html

Police have yet to find big break in case
By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

pink angel
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »

From FamilyWatchDog.us - shows eight within a five mile radius.

Jessy d Braun   Home   100 block of Heslep Lane
McCleary, WA 98557   0.73   
MICHAEL DAVID FEESER   Home   10 block of W Elma Hicklin Road
McCleary, WA 98557   1.76   
STACY NICKOLAS KUHN   Home   100 block of Stillson Road
McCleary, WA 98557   2.01   
Kuhn, Stacy Nickolas   Home   100 Stillson Road
Mccleary, WA 98557   2.04   
Holloway, Daniel G   Home   100 Bush RD
Elma, WA 98541   4.27   
DANIEL G HOLLOWAY   Home   100 block of Bush Creek Road
Elma, WA 98541   4.29   
LONNIE PAUL TURNER   Home   70 block of W PRAIRIE DR
ELMA, WA 98541   4.52   
Feeser, Michael David   Home   00 West Elma Hicklin RD
Mccleary, WA 98557   non-mappable

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg857135#msg857135

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #511 on: October 05, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »

NRCG....check your nanners.
Darla, I have had major issues with yahoo and my mail, I can't open anything right now, I will check it again after supper, sorry 
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: October 05, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »

DD..

IIRC, we have heard from you time after again, to wait....... you had 'all' the info needed to support your claims that it's all such a big mess.   You asked us to be patient, you are getting that together, and when you had it together, THEN we'll all understand the truths in this case. But DD, that's not happened yet!!!  We've been waiting... and waiting..  Your asking us to wait, you had the 'proof' etc, is why we've been sitting here waiting! 

Of course you do not 'owe' us anything!  We do expect however, that you'll eventually come back with what you have told us over and again that you have.  And when you don't?  Do you understand how frustrated we become?  Not to mention, our forum has become a laughing stock of the forum worlds, because we are waiting.... waiting..... waiting on info that you said you had. 

And then you come in and tell us ok, I don't have time for this.  Do your own research.  ??  Then why tell us to wait for your proof, etc.??  I do believe that you do owe us at least an explanation for why you have not provided what you said you would, all the while wanting us to trust you, that once we knew what you knew then we'd understand.  IMO. 

This has not only caused divisiveness between other boards, it has IMO caused divisiveness in this thread.  As monkeys and others have joined your forum where work is done together, info shared, and understandings brought.  Who then come here, with that understanding, but several here still without it.  And sides seem to have been taken up.  Anything that causes such divisiveness is not a positive direction forward, IMO.  Many sit back, afraid to post, afraid to hurt feelings, afraid to be seen in their sharing opinions as 'taking sides'. 

Yes, DD.. I think you do owe us at least an explanation.  Without being defensive.  We understand that you are busy, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.  You have time to sit in the rafters, am thinking that you have time to just post what you told us from the start to wait.... for.  Or an explanation of why we are still waiting. 

I wish I could say things as plainly as you. I end up sputtering when I try to make a point sometimes. But I am glad you have said this. It needed to be said. Thank you.   

Thank you so very much for expressing what so many of us think and feel.  I am so angry and so afraid of being banned that a reasonable post is impossible.  You have said it beautifully!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 05, 2009, 07:25:31 PM »

DD..

IIRC, we have heard from you time after again, to wait....... you had 'all' the info needed to support your claims that it's all such a big mess.   You asked us to be patient, you are getting that together, and when you had it together, THEN we'll all understand the truths in this case. But DD, that's not happened yet!!!  We've been waiting... and waiting..  Your asking us to wait, you had the 'proof' etc, is why we've been sitting here waiting! 

Of course you do not 'owe' us anything!  We do expect however, that you'll eventually come back with what you have told us over and again that you have.  And when you don't?  Do you understand how frustrated we become?  Not to mention, our forum has become a laughing stock of the forum worlds, because we are waiting.... waiting..... waiting on info that you said you had. 

And then you come in and tell us ok, I don't have time for this.  Do your own research.  ??  Then why tell us to wait for your proof, etc.??  I do believe that you do owe us at least an explanation for why you have not provided what you said you would, all the while wanting us to trust you, that once we knew what you knew then we'd understand.  IMO. 

This has not only caused divisiveness between other boards, it has IMO caused divisiveness in this thread.  As monkeys and others have joined your forum where work is done together, info shared, and understandings brought.  Who then come here, with that understanding, but several here still without it.  And sides seem to have been taken up.  Anything that causes such divisiveness is not a positive direction forward, IMO.  Many sit back, afraid to post, afraid to hurt feelings, afraid to be seen in their sharing opinions as 'taking sides'. 

Yes, DD.. I think you do owe us at least an explanation.  Without being defensive.  We understand that you are busy, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.  You have time to sit in the rafters, am thinking that you have time to just post what you told us from the start to wait.... for.  Or an explanation of why we are still waiting. 

I wish I could say things as plainly as you. I end up sputtering when I try to make a point sometimes. But I am glad you have said this. It needed to be said. Thank you.   

Thank you so very much for expressing what so many of us think and feel.  I am so angry and so afraid of being banned that a reasonable post is impossible.  You have said it beautifully!

I agree chi monkey and Fanny Mae.

Thank you Wyks.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: October 05, 2009, 07:30:50 PM »

I hope I don't need to put my helmet on, but since we are talking about theories, I have one I don't believe has been discussed.

The other night I said we just needed to go back to square one and I started to say it then. So I have sucked up the courage and I'm saying it now. Melissa Baum. Her strange behavior since the very first. I have read and know a little about this:
http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/sick/munchausen.html

I know, before everyone gets upset with me, hear me out. I am wondering if she likes the attention and has had this affliction in reference to her son, not Lindsey. Not necessarily causing his problems, but maybe covering for them and enabling him and exacerbating the problems. And in the end, this had something to do with an incident, and Lindsey goes missing.

I cannot get over her sitting on her porch all day, waiting for Lindsey to come home, and sitting where any passerby can see her sitting there. I cannot get past ANY excuse for turning down TES and not even speaking to HO when he came to talk to her. Some have said she is bi-polar. I cannot discuss her medical history, because I don't know. I have seen some of her "friends" posting that here.

The changing timeline, the passive attitude, the lack of emotions all turns the white light back onto her. If I am wrong about this, and she is a grieving mother, I apologize. But this has just been bugging me for the longest time.

Should I run???

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: October 05, 2009, 07:33:09 PM »

NRCG....check your nanners.
Darla, I have had major issues with yahoo and my mail, I can't open anything right now, I will check it again after supper, sorry 

There are a lot of monkeys having e-mail problems. There are some posts about it over in musings.

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: October 05, 2009, 07:33:25 PM »

I wondered when more of this mothers story would unfold. "What goes around comes around" "Oh what a tangled web you weaved, when first you tried to deceieve!" Out of Kona.s mouth, "Now they know about my husband, Oh Well, Life goes on." Are you fricken kidding me!!!!! Life does not innocently go on for these children!! The only saving grace for these kids that some day with loving help they will be able to tuck this memory away in their brain of forgotten memories. Thats for the lucky ones. Shame on Kona for such a callouse response. Now it's out and I can go back and work on laws for these blessed children.

The forgotten victims ... childhoods robbed ... a lifetime of attempting to leave the past behind and moving ahead one day at a time ...

Janet

I haven't posted here, but maybe 5 times, but all I can say to this Kona woman, LIFE doesn't go on for victims of abuse. LIFE is never the same for sexual assault victims, nor for their families (if they even tell their family). 

WOW, reading the ws thread above says "You might also want to check on a guy east of the highway that is a sex offender and the husband of the cousin the woman who owns the house searched.  MRS. DON GOLDER.  An old man lives in the back(since his wife passed on) and the SO lives in the front.  He was charged with molesting his daughter and I think a neice and one more girl."
  Have we any info on this man?  Also, I am still looking for the old man let go from the ATV Park.  How many SO's live around there?  shortcake
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: October 05, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »

Janet

WOW, reading the ws thread above says "You might also want to check on a guy east of the highway that is a sex offender and the husband of the cousin the woman who owns the house searched.  MRS. DON GOLDER.  An old man lives in the back(since his wife passed on) and the SO lives in the front.  He was charged with molesting his daughter and I think a neice and one more girl."
  Have we any info on this man?  Also, I am still looking for the old man let go from the ATV Park.  How many SO's live around there?  shortcake

I too would like more info on the rest of the SO's on that property! Anyone have anything? Thank you!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #518 on: October 05, 2009, 07:43:15 PM »

Janet

Hi Monkeys
This post has mad me so sad.

I'm catching up on reading so will be leaving soon but maybe DD is right.Maybe we all should not depend on DD for info and just go on doing what we do best.......forum investigating for innocent victims.

To someone who asked about the Diane Dubois who posted on Dale Golder's MS(I don't know if you all have this info yet)
Tena Golder's maiden name is Tena M. Vaughn.
Diane's name is Diane Vaughn Dubois.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: October 05, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »

uggg what a day on the board. Lets move on and keep the conversations going.

Where did Kona write that post about knowing about her husband? Is there a link?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.