March 18, 2024, 09:59:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566915 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #520 on: October 05, 2009, 07:46:15 PM »

How is any of this helping find Lindsey???

DD is satified with the research she has done on the Golders'.  So she is off researching other people/ideas.

That does not mean we cant research the Golders'.  If DD has decided not to share what she knows, well then come on monkeys, lets go find out for ourselves. 

To me, the more people we having looking in more directions - that will bring Lindsey home faster.  Which at the end of the day is what we all want   an angelic monkey   
YES!
Thank you Leroy!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: October 05, 2009, 07:46:55 PM »

uggg what a day on the board. Lets move on and keep the conversations going.

Where did Kona write that post about knowing about her husband? Is there a link?

lol, sorry I was so stunned I didn't see the link. never mind!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 05, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »

I hope I don't need to put my helmet on, but since we are talking about theories, I have one I don't believe has been discussed.

The other night I said we just needed to go back to square one and I started to say it then. So I have sucked up the courage and I'm saying it now. Melissa Baum. Her strange behavior since the very first. I have read and know a little about this:
http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/sick/munchausen.html

I know, before everyone gets upset with me, hear me out. I am wondering if she likes the attention and has had this affliction in reference to her son, not Lindsey. Not necessarily causing his problems, but maybe covering for them and enabling him and exacerbating the problems. And in the end, this had something to do with an incident, and Lindsey goes missing.

I cannot get over her sitting on her porch all day, waiting for Lindsey to come home, and sitting where any passerby can see her sitting there. I cannot get past ANY excuse for turning down TES and not even speaking to HO when he came to talk to her. Some have said she is bi-polar. I cannot discuss her medical history, because I don't know. I have seen some of her "friends" posting that here.

The changing timeline, the passive attitude, the lack of emotions all turns the white light back onto her. If I am wrong about this, and she is a grieving mother, I apologize. But this has just been bugging me for the longest time.

Should I run???

Fanny Mae

Considering the argument between brother and sister ... the witness sightings so close to home and .. the revealed dynamics encompassing Lindsey's relationship with brother and mother ... it has been my contention from the getgo that either Josh or Melissa Baum were participants in what happened to Lindsey and ... Melissa B. may have been involved in a coverup to protect herself or her son.

I do believe that only Chi-Monkey and a few other Monkeys felt comfortable going in that direction of speculation.  My reasoning has always been that the focus of LE should be the family as well as the last persons who were in Lindsey's company on the evening she went missing.  In other words ... in the process of elimination they should all be considered persons of interest until determined otherwise by the investigative process.

I have devoted an entire thread to this topic.

TIMELINES AND THEORIES
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5703.0

Janet

++++++ 

Janet, I strongly agree with you on this.  If we cannot consider or discuss Josh, the only one fighting with Lindsey that last day, then we have no reason to be here.  The reasons given for not looking at him are not compelling to me.    A moment of uncontrolled rage and a little help with cleanup is all it would have required for Josh to be involved.   Feeling sorry for Josh is not the point here; finding Lindsey is.   

Chi-M

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #523 on: October 05, 2009, 07:59:42 PM »

Fanny, I just now noticed you "fanny" lol

sorry...o/t
O/T Does the pumpkin make my butt look big?
LMAO!!!OMG....Fanny lol......just exactly what I needed right now,some funny Fanny humor lol
On that note I wish you all a great night.

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #524 on: October 05, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »

Fanny, I just now noticed you "fanny" lol

sorry...o/t
O/T Does the pumpkin make my butt look big?

LMAO!!!OMG....Fanny lol......just exactly what I needed right now,some funny Fanny humor lol
On that note I wish you all a great night.

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #525 on: October 05, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »

I hope I don't need to put my helmet on, but since we are talking about theories, I have one I don't believe has been discussed.

The other night I said we just needed to go back to square one and I started to say it then. So I have sucked up the courage and I'm saying it now. Melissa Baum. Her strange behavior since the very first. I have read and know a little about this:

I know, before everyone gets upset with me, hear me out. I am wondering if she likes the attention and has had this affliction in reference to her son, not Lindsey. Not necessarily causing his problems, but maybe covering for them and enabling him and exacerbating the problems. And in the end, this had something to do with an incident, and Lindsey goes missing.

I cannot get over her sitting on her porch all day, waiting for Lindsey to come home, and sitting where any passerby can see her sitting there. I cannot get past ANY excuse for turning down TES and not even speaking to HO when he came to talk to her. Some have said she is bi-polar. I cannot discuss her medical history, because I don't know. I have seen some of her "friends" posting that here.

The changing timeline, the passive attitude, the lack of emotions all turns the white light back onto her. If I am wrong about this, and she is a grieving mother, I apologize. But this has just been bugging me for the longest time.

Should I run???
No, don't run, I have thought that myself, I have pretty much exhausted different theories, have read different theories, but always go back to that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 05, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »

NRCG....check your nanners.
Darla, I have had major issues with yahoo and my mail, I can't open anything right now, I will check it again after supper, sorry 

There are a lot of monkeys having e-mail problems. There are some posts about it over in musings.
    I'll go check, thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 05, 2009, 08:10:16 PM »

Interesting shortcake and Karma 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: October 05, 2009, 08:24:27 PM »

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=824546&AgencyID=54469

Here is another registered SO with the last name Golder. I wonder if there is any relation?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: October 05, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »

Should I run???
don't run!  with all these other cases we have taken EVERYBODY and ran through their backgrounds, records ect.  but for some reason not here.  so many locals inserting themselves on the board and face it...its hard to talk about someone when they are in the room.  well i say its time we start.  m. buam, k kampton, k kampton's 'old man' (do we even know his name?) Lindseys dad and everbody else.  granted m baum and kk's 'old man' passed polys but so did ron and misty cummings.  polys aren't perfect and if m. baum is bypolar and on meds hers shouldn't count anyway.  so lets get cracka lacken!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: October 05, 2009, 08:30:10 PM »

oh, and hello monkeys.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: October 05, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »

I found this handy dandy research tool. It is a list of ALL registered SO's in the state of Washington. Why is my printer broken when I really need it? http://www.icrimewatch.net/results.php?AgencyID=54473&SubmitAllSearch=1&page=2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 05, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

Here is another registered SO with the last name Golder. I wonder if there is any relation?
  Thanks
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #533 on: October 05, 2009, 08:35:12 PM »

Being new here and just lurking lately. I have one question please. Is GOLDER a common last name in Washington state or the Northwest? I have never in my life seen or heard of someone with that name. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: October 05, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: October 05, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

Hi TG,
I too have to wonder how Alice Walters plays into all of this. Having said that, it is unlikely that DG was Alice Walters. Since LE took his computers, they would have found that connection. However, I wonder if he had internet access at either of his two jobs and if those computers were looked at.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: October 05, 2009, 08:41:52 PM »

Hi TG,
I too have to wonder how Alice Walters plays into all of this. Having said that, it is unlikely that DG was Alice Walters. Since LE took his computers, they would have found that connection. However, I wonder if he had internet access at either of his two jobs and if those computers were looked at.

Could Alice walters be a woman? Could she have been used to lure Lindsey?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: October 05, 2009, 08:42:17 PM »

oh, and hello monkeys.

Hi MAMA. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: October 05, 2009, 08:43:47 PM »

Hi TG,

Grea
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: October 05, 2009, 08:44:32 PM »

Hi TG,

Grea

Sorry, hit return prematurely. I think that is a great thought!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.