March 18, 2024, 08:12:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566889 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: October 05, 2009, 09:35:01 PM »

The one thing I keep thinking is everyone keeps saying it is someone she must know because the area would not easily be a place one just happens upon. Although if anyone recalls there is a sex offender group that meets at a church or something, that may bring people into the area.

So in looking at those we know she knew and who may have something hinky about them this alice walters pops up. Who is this person and why are there other Alice Walters with no city, only US listed and is 18 years old? Where would she have met this person, on line maybe? In person? Can anyone get into her myspace?

Tracy, early on we were researching a church in the area that appeared to take in drug addicts, or people recently released from prison.  It was in McCleary as I recall.  Can anyone remember the details of all this...I know we had pictures etc of events.

Invitation
(closed group)
Way of Escape
12-step Recovery from Sexual Addiction
Phone: 360 790-7137 (After 5:00 PM)

http://recoverycoalition.org/localgroups.htm
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: October 05, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »

The one thing I keep thinking is everyone keeps saying it is someone she must know because the area would not easily be a place one just happens upon. Although if anyone recalls there is a sex offender group that meets at a church or something, that may bring people into the area.

So in looking at those we know she knew and who may have something hinky about them this alice walters pops up. Who is this person and why are there other Alice Walters with no city, only US listed and is 18 years old? Where would she have met this person, on line maybe? In person? Can anyone get into her myspace?

Tracy, early on we were researching a church in the area that appeared to take in drug addicts, or people recently released from prison.  It was in McCleary as I recall.  Can anyone remember the details of all this...I know we had pictures etc of events.

AZSunny

Maybe you can find info on the church you are looking for in the following thread that DD created.

Janet

+++++++++

The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5683.0

That is it,  I think TracyGirl was asking about it.  I just can't remember all the details...and I am older than you too!  LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: October 05, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I am not sure about and Alice Walters connection, and someone mentioned somewhere that there was a band by that name....local band?  I could be wrong, but it seems like if there was an Walters connection it would be more of a gang related conspiracy, and I don't think that is what is going on here.  I think it was not well thought out, and more of an opportunity that presented itself and some SO took advantage of it. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: October 05, 2009, 09:50:57 PM »

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=824546&AgencyID=54469

Here is another registered SO with the last name Golder. I wonder if there is any relation?

sebastian

Could this be the person you thought was Brian Golder.

Janet

+++++

Does anyone remember if there was a Brian Golder related to any of the others? I typed in "golder sex offender" on google and you would not believe all of the filth that comes up. I am too chicken to click on any of the links.

Hi Janet,
One is Brian and the other is Byron but anything is possible!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:43 PM »

ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS:
MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 150:
SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER:
[D]ale Golder may have Dropped off the LE POI/Person of Interest List, however, 'Strongtower has a "LIST" of his own! Just how 'Precise is this List? It is sooooooooo dang 'Percise! Just how 'Bent is this 'Strongtower when he read Dale Golder's Backgroung Rap Sheet, McCleary Cause #00MC0014? He is soooooooooo dang Bent! Contact "Tina Golder" for Details on Dale Golder @(360) 495-0002 Contact 'Strongtower @strongtowerlee@aol.com

Here is the latest from you know who. Klaasend, if there is anything that needs to be edited, please let me know.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 05, 2009, 09:55:15 PM »

SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER:
[D]ale Golder may have Dropped off the LE POI/Person of Interest List, however, 'Strongtower has a "LIST" of his own! Just how 'Precise is this List? It is sooooooooo dang 'Percise! Just how 'Bent is this 'Strongtower when he read Dale Golder's Backgroung Rap Sheet, McCleary Cause #00MC0014? He is soooooooooo dang Bent! Contact "Tina Golder" for Details on Dale Golder @(360) 495-0002 Contact 'Strongtower @strongtowerlee@aol.com

Here is the latest from you know who. Klaasend, if there is anything that needs to be edited, please let me know.

I get the strong feeling that Mr. Strongtower is following our blog. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: October 05, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »

SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER:

Probably! I guess I just want to know what his agenda is.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: October 05, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »

SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER:

Not only Tina Golder at that phone number but also this:

http://graysharborwashington.com/city/McCleary/business/Williams+Companies+Inc
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: October 05, 2009, 10:17:29 PM »

SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER:

Wow Klaasend, thank you! So is it safe to assume that someone in the Golder family is a trucker? That is my take.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 05, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »

SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER:

and isnt KK's boyfriend a truck driver as well?  Is Clifford Golder?   Very interesting...

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: October 05, 2009, 10:23:40 PM »

SUBJECT; DG/DALE GOLDER:

and isnt KK's boyfriend a truck driver as well?  Is Clifford Golder?   Very interesting...

The Williams Companies Inc Business InformationClaim This ProfileThe Williams Companies Inc is a private company categorized under Gas Transmission Companies and located in Mc Cleary, WA.
Also Does Business As
The Williams Companies Inc 
HQ, Branch or Single Location
Branch
Annual Sales (Estimated)
Information not found (?) 
Employees (Estimated)
At this location

SIC Code and Description
4922, Natural Gas Transmission
NAICS Code and Description
486210, Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas Products, Services and Brands
Information not found (?)
State of Incorporation
Information not found
Years in Business
Information not found

Company Contacts
Contact Name Gender   
Ken Black, Manager — Claim This Profile 

I wonder who Ken Black, the manager is?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: October 05, 2009, 10:31:00 PM »

Ok it looks like this company is on the New York stock exchange. Not to be mean but after seeing where the Golder's live, I doubt they would own a company like that. Maybe someone at the residence is a driver for the company? Not sure
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: October 05, 2009, 10:51:46 PM »

Ok it looks like this company is on the New York stock exchange. Not to be mean but after seeing where the Golder's live, I doubt they would own a company like that. Maybe someone at the residence is a driver for the company? Not sure

That's what I'm thinking.  The McCleary address for the business is a PO Box and the phone number the same as Tina Golder.  I just thought it was interresting it came up.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: October 05, 2009, 10:53:56 PM »

That's what I'm thinking.  The McCleary address for the business is a PO Box and the phone number the same as Tina Golder.  I just thought it was interresting it came up.

Very interesting!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: October 05, 2009, 10:57:30 PM »

I did notice that he put parenthesis around another letter. DD never did answer me about the whole encrypted thing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 05, 2009, 11:08:23 PM »

AZSunny

Maybe you can find info on the church you are looking for in the following thread that DD created.

Janet

+++++++++

The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5683.0

That is it,  I think TracyGirl was asking about it.  I just can't remember all the details...and I am older than you too!   LOL

AZSunny

Have you every put the sour cream in the cupboard instead of the fridge?  I did last week and ... hubby discovered it today.  As my grandkids would say ...  YUUUUKY.  I threatened once again to call a meeting with the grown kids to discuss my plight.  I told him that they can send me wherever as long as my computer can come.

Well ... a Scrabble game awaits.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: October 05, 2009, 11:16:12 PM »

Hi all!  i usually sit in the corner (and my hubby would tell me i should mind my own business and stay in the corner right about now lol)...but I have to go out on a limb here and stand in DD's corner in regards to the Golders involvement in lindsey's disappearance, and that time is running out and Lindsey needs to be found NOW, winter is coming !
(!I am not a local,, nor do I know any locals, including the Golders  I have merely  followed this case online from day one.  An example I could give is  if DG's car had any evidence in it , he would NOT have it back already. Trust that I  know that,  at least where I live..
IMO, I  think the Goldera are just collateral damage, nothing to do with Lindsey. Just like some other people that have been 'looked at'. Yes there's a lot of problems in mccleary. As there is in Everytown USA. Were not here for that...

It is  A diversion from the truth.
By whom? I dunno.. LE? Hmmm.  Or..
Parents...of kids?
Kids who do know something or worse yet, were involved. (I also think someone older with authority was involved, but will keep that to myself right now lol)
I'm focused on  the kids/teens right now.  I can't decide if she went with her/him /them willingly at first or not, but I lean toward yes at first, then it quickly turned to 'not so much'...Either way, something bad happened, in the woods, or on someones land, near the woods, either  accidental or planned,  and she is no longer with us.
And those kids aren't talking outside the witness group... Yet. Or are they?
Ya know, when it cones to interrogating minors. LE has to cross all T's and dot all I's. LE isn't going to advertise info about minors, they probably can't, legally...
But someone like DD... She doesn't have T's or I's to watch.
And she certainly couldnt tell us about it if she did, comprende?Smile
I'm just sayin'...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 05, 2009, 11:19:38 PM »

Here is an older message he left on a news article as a comment

ATTENTION; OPERATION FIND LINDSEY BAUM:
SUBJECT: WAYNE SCOTT WATNE: YOUR BEING PROFILED:
DNA/BPU Profiles Serial Killers, Missing Persons, Specializing in Missing Children. Citizens of McCleary. Did you know that the Clueless Witness who nobody knows anything about, male/female, etc., had Zero Authority Seperating Lindsey Baum from her Brother, Josh Baum on their way to their Friends House? No Phone to the Mother! Find Mysterious Witness & Solve the Case.
Considering the Fact that “WAYNE SCOTT WATNE” Lives right around the Corner from the Baum Residence, tells me he’s the Guy!!
Coments To; (253) 831-8429
polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com
http://www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com
5303 PACIFIC HWY E.
PO BOX 159
FIFE, WA 98424

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: October 05, 2009, 11:20:37 PM »

Sorry I forgot the last line of his post

URGENCY: $5500 Reward now Offered for Information leading to the Abductor’s Trail to Walla Walla!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #579 on: October 05, 2009, 11:21:11 PM »

Maybe I'm missing something, but what is it that makes you think its on the NYSE? Just curious because the annual sales are no high enough to be listed, NYSE or AMEX, and really too small to be OTC traded, plus I see no ticker symbol.......am I missing something

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.