March 18, 2024, 08:07:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566887 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: October 05, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »

Ok it looks like this company is on the New York stock exchange. Not to be mean but after seeing where the Golder's live, I doubt they would own a company like that. Maybe someone at the residence is a driver for the company? Not sure

Maybe I'm missing something, but what is it that makes you think its on the NYSE? Just curious because the annual sales are no high enough to be listed, NYSE or AMEX, and really too small to be OTC traded, plus I see no ticker symbol.......am I missing something

Hi Island,
I did some more googling and it looks like the company headquarters is out of Oklahoma.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: October 05, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »

Here is an older message he left on a news article as a comment

ATTENTION; OPERATION FIND LINDSEY BAUM:
SUBJECT: WAYNE SCOTT WATNE: YOUR BEING PROFILED:
DNA/BPU Profiles Serial Killers, Missing Persons, Specializing in Missing Children. Citizens of McCleary. Did you know that the Clueless Witness who nobody knows anything about, male/female, etc., had Zero Authority Seperating Lindsey Baum from her Brother, Josh Baum on their way to their Friends House? No Phone to the Mother! Find Mysterious Witness & Solve the Case.
Considering the Fact that “WAYNE SCOTT WATNE” Lives right around the Corner from the Baum Residence, tells me he’s the Guy!!
Coments To; (253) 831-8429

Hi Northern Rose,
I saw this one too. Have you seen this one?

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD Says:
September 22nd, 2009 at 3:08 pm
OPERATION FLUSHOUT SATINIC WORSHIPERS IN MCCLEARY:
MISSION STATEMENT; THE OCCULT HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
[W]hen CCS got wind of the Occult in Mccleary, they went Ballistic! CCS’S Squad Leader, ‘Stronghold went straight to the Word. Just what does the Word have to say on this Issue? Simply this! “GOOD always Prevails over Evil.” In other Words, Step aside Satin, Stronghold Suited up & put on the “whole Suit of Armor! Stronghold Loves going Toe to Toe with the Occult, & just how Cold is this CCS/Strongtower when dealing with the Occult? They/He is soooooooooooooooooooooo dang Cold!! Contact Strongtower at polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com GOD BLESS’

polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com
http://www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com
5303 PACIFIC HWY E.
PO BOX 159
FIFE, WA 98424

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: October 05, 2009, 11:32:45 PM »

DNA/BPU Profiles Serial Killers, Missing Persons, Specializing in Missing Children. Citizens of McCleary. Did you know that the Clueless Witness who nobody knows anything about, male/female, etc., had Zero Authority Seperating Lindsey Baum from her Brother, Josh Baum on their way to their Friends House? No Phone to the Mother! Find Mysterious Witness & Solve the Case.
Considering the Fact that “WAYNE SCOTT WATNE” Lives right around the Corner from the Baum Residence, tells me he’s the Guy!!

Hi Northern Rose,

[W]hen CCS got wind of the Occult in Mccleary, they went Ballistic! CCS’S Squad Leader, ‘Stronghold went straight to the Word. Just what does the Word have to say on this Issue? Simply this! “GOOD always Prevails over Evil.” In other Words, Step aside Satin, Stronghold Suited up & put on the “whole Suit of Armor! Stronghold Loves going Toe to Toe with the Occult, & just how Cold is this CCS/Strongtower when dealing with the Occult? They/He is soooooooooooooooooooooo dang Cold!! Contact Strongtower at polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com GOD BLESS’

polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com
5303 PACIFIC HWY E.
PO BOX 159
FIFE, WA 98424

DD has my interest piqued! Why does he put certain letters in parenthesis? Notice the W?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #583 on: October 05, 2009, 11:32:50 PM »

Ok it looks like this company is on the New York stock exchange. Not to be mean but after seeing where the Golder's live, I doubt they would own a company like that. Maybe someone at the residence is a driver for the company? Not sure

Maybe I'm missing something, but what is it that makes you think its on the NYSE? Just curious because the annual sales are no high enough to be listed, NYSE or AMEX, and really too small to be OTC traded, plus I see no ticker symbol.......am I missing something

Hi Island,
I did some more googling and it looks like the company headquarters is out of Oklahoma.

The main reason I asked was because it says it is a private company, and private companies don't trade on any exchange listed or OTC, they don't have to meet the criteria to trade on public exchanges.

The only reason I know is I trade bonds and stocks for a living, so was curious if I missed anything

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: October 05, 2009, 11:35:51 PM »

Hi Northern Rose,

polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com
5303 PACIFIC HWY E.
PO BOX 159
FIFE, WA 98424

DD has my interest piqued! Why does he put certain letters in parenthesis? Notice the W?

I don't know his myspace page is weird too, lots of CAPS them none

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: October 05, 2009, 11:37:21 PM »

Hi Island,

The main reason I asked was because it says it is a private company, and private companies don't trade on any exchange listed or OTC, they don't have to meet the criteria to trade on public exchanges.

The only reason I know is I trade bonds and stocks for a living, so was curious if I missed anything

I think this may be the companies website  http://www.williams.com/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: October 05, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »

Hi Island,

I googled that one first because I knew the ticker symbol, but that is a public co and I thought the other one stated it was a private company?

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: October 05, 2009, 11:57:12 PM »

Hi Island,

I googled that one first because I knew the ticker symbol, but that is a public co and I thought the other one stated it was a private company?

In the first link about the company that Klaasend gave it states, "trucking operator NONLOCAL". It also says that the company offers pipeline transportation of natural gas. If they had some big company doing pipeline transportation you would think that the locals would know about it and we would have seen something in all of the photos shot of the property. I am just more apt to believe that someone at that property is a truck driver.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: October 05, 2009, 11:58:42 PM »

Island do you still have the link to strongtowers myspace?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: October 06, 2009, 12:00:52 AM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I agree the Baums may not have anything to do with it, but we are back to square one. If she was last seen at 9:30, why don't we know who it was that last saw her then? What is the secret? I am not sure we even know Alice Walters really is. Do you think she is the witness that last saw Lindsey? I am scratching my head just like everyone else. 

The witness siting is not a secret, the name starts with a R, (I can't recall the name, sorry) she is the same person what broke up the argument between Lindsey and Josh. She worked with MB, not sure if they still do work together and if this is the same person that helped drive MB around, I think MM said a co worker was helping her get to and from work.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: October 06, 2009, 12:04:27 AM »

Hi Island,

In the first link about the company that Klaasend gave it states, "trucking operator NONLOCAL". It also says that the company offers pipeline transportation of natural gas. If they had some big company doing pipeline transportation you would think that the locals would know about it and we would have seen something in all of the photos shot of the property. I am just more apt to believe that someone at that property is a truck driver.

I'm inclined to go with truck driver also, let me look for the link-I found it doing a reverse email search so it should still be in the reports.

[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: October 06, 2009, 12:06:29 AM »

Finally got the backround check. It doesn't show anything for employment for some reason, most times it does. The age is wrong, should be 45

Don Golder STATE = WA
Search Results:
Name: DONALD C GOLDER
Address: 149 FOREMAN RD MCCLEARY WA 98557 (Google maps)
Verified address: No
County: GRAYS HARBOR
Phone: 
DOB: Age: 40     
Education: 
Occupation Group: Sales/Service
Ethnic Code: Jewish
Ethnic Group: 
Language Code: 
Marital status: Married
Business owner: 
Record ID #: 
Possible nicknames: 
Donald Golder
Possible Relatives and associates:
TENA GOLDER Age: 45
TENA GOLDER Age: 45
TENA M GOLDER Age: 45
Neighbors:
Name: JILL J VANWORMER Address: 102 FOREMAN RD MCCLEARY WA98557 Phone: 
Name: DAVID A TUTTLE Address: 130 FOREMAN RD MCCLEARY WA98557 Phone: 360-495-0310
Address Records:
Address: 149 FOREMAN RD  Latitude: 47.036798
City: MCCLEARY Longitude: -123.279559
State: WA Dwelling unit size: N/R
Zip: 98557 Homeowner/renter: Homeowner
County: GRAYS HARBOR Length of residence: 8 years
Area Data:
City Data: Mccleary City Population: 1,454 Housing Units: 583
Land Square Miles: 1.82 Water Square Miles: 0.01 FIPS: 53
FIPS Place: 4122 Latitude: 47.055359 Longitude: -123.268859
Property Records:
Home purchase price: N/R Loan Type: N/R
Purchase date: N/R Estimated value: $214,760
Mortgage Lender: N/R Mortgage term: N/R
Date of refinance: 0000-00-00 Refinance amount: N/R
Refinance Lender: N/R Refinance Loan Type: N/R
Possible Deceased Records:
No possible records found
Possible Criminal Records
Initial search by state found no matches by criteria entered.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: October 06, 2009, 12:07:21 AM »

Reverse Email Search  10/04/09 10:29 PM PST

polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: October 06, 2009, 12:09:55 AM »

Reverse Email Search  10/04/09 10:29 PM PST

polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com

My bad.....posted too soon
http://www.myspace.com/495207585

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: October 06, 2009, 12:10:43 AM »

And photobucket... 

[
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: October 06, 2009, 12:15:07 AM »

I spent over an hour trying to figure this out but am just too tired to think straight.  It's probably something you smart monkeys knew from the get-go anyway.  I was searching at www.ussearch.com and saw this:

Melissa Baum  Melissa C Baum  Melissa Pierpiont  Melissa Pierpoint  Melissa C Pierpoint  Melissa Carol Pierpoint       38  37  36                   Mccleary, WA  Union City, TN  Olympia, WA  Lacey, WA  Martin, TN  Sharon, TN  Tumwater, WA  Tacoma, WA  Greenfield, TN       Gregory Scott Baum  Joshua S Baum  Tena Weyland Baum

Relatives are in bold.  Tena Baum? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: October 06, 2009, 12:20:01 AM »

Hi Northern Rose,

polymarkerdqa1@yahoo.com
5303 PACIFIC HWY E.
PO BOX 159
FIFE, WA 98424

I don't know his myspace page is weird too, lots of CAPS them none
To me it seems that he used [] to distinguish where the message starts as opposed to the preamble/header/infomercial.  Could be he cuts and pastes the headers after he types the message and the brackets are a visual for him to place them.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: October 06, 2009, 12:20:16 AM »

This ROnald l. BAskett (which I think with the letters capitolized is sending some message, maybe registered offender = RO?) Anyway, I find it sort of strange for a sex offender to be out to find sex offenders or kidnapped victims. What is up with this guy? Who is this? 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: October 06, 2009, 12:26:59 AM »

I spent over an hour trying to figure this out but am just too tired to think straight.  It's probably something you smart monkeys knew from the get-go anyway.  I was searching at www.ussearch.com and saw this:

Melissa Baum  Melissa C Baum  Melissa Pierpiont  Melissa Pierpoint  Melissa C Pierpoint  Melissa Carol Pierpoint       38  37  36                   Mccleary, WA  Union City, TN  Olympia, WA  Lacey, WA  Martin, TN  Sharon, TN  Tumwater, WA  Tacoma, WA  Greenfield, TN       Gregory Scott Baum  Joshua S Baum  Tena Weyland Baum

Relatives are in bold.  Tena Baum? 
must be a relative of her ex? I think I read he is from WA as is MB?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: October 06, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »

From USsearch 
http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/preview/peoplesearch.do?
Tena W Baum
Tena Adcock

Tena Baum

Tena Weyland Baum

Tena Weyland
      Copperas Cove, TX

Sanford, NC

Tooele, UT

Lacey, WA

Killeen, TX
  Gregory Scott Baum

Melissa Carol Baum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.