March 18, 2024, 11:33:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566939 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »

MomTective put up this post at WS involving the names mentioned in the search warrants of people who live on Foreman and North Sand Creek RD.
See what you all think.
Post # 244

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89778&page=10

I Interesting!!  Thanks, Karma!

You're welcome Wyks
What I found interesting was that the Golder's own 3 properties.I never read that before.

Three??      Hmmmmm...  Wonder why that wasn't mentioned before, back during the convos that they owned 2 properties? 

This just gets curious'er and curious'er. 

I thought it just said 2 properties to be search were owned by golders.  I didn't go into their owning other properties because it would be irrevalant to the search, wouldn't it?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2009, 07:43:15 PM »

MomTective put up this post at WS involving the names mentioned in the search warrants of people who live on Foreman and North Sand Creek RD.
See what you all think.
Post # 244

Interesting!!  Thanks, Karma!

You're welcome Wyks
What I found interesting was that the Golder's own 3 properties.I never read that before.

Three??      Hmmmmm...  Wonder why that wasn't mentioned before, back during the convos that they owned 2 properties? 

That's what the link says but I don't know if that's a fact or not.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2009, 07:45:08 PM »

Karma, your new avi is very cute, but I didn't recognize you...I thought we had a new person posting!  LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »

Time to say goodnight you all.Have a good one.

Sending my best Angel to look over you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »

Karma, your new avi is very cute, but I didn't recognize you...I thought we had a new person posting!  LOL
That's my pretty Halloweenie avi that CBB made me a few/couple of years back....then she dressed it up.
Although that witch poking me in my back is getting on my last nerve lol
Have a good night you all.

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »

Time to say goodnight you all.Have a good one.

Sending my best Angel to look over you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

I love your new AVI too Karma, it is exceptional.  xox
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »

There's just SO much to look at, in this case.  Not much in the way of actual factual, or which do we believe that to be?  As others have already said, it's real hard to believe that so many folks, incl professionals clear up to the FBI, would lie and be part of some kind of coverup.  But hey, guess it could happen, if there is something hugely major that no one wants to be outed.  Even so tho, this is a lil town.  That's hard to believe too.  lol  Jeezzz. 

But cell phone records don't lie.  Wish we could get copies of the actual records.  And the pings for those calls. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »

Northern wrote:

Well now - just did a drive by GF's MS site and there is a message left for us from today:

TamraTamra White 4 Oct 2009 12:00

GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!! THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING...I AM NOT A SISTER IN LAW OF ANY KIND. MY SON HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR A WHILE AND HE WAS IN IRAQ. READ THE COMMENT BELOW BETTER. A.G. HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR OVER A YEAR...HE WASN'T ABLE TO LEAVE WITH HIS UNIT (TO GO OVER SEA'S) DUE TO NOT MAKING WEIGHT!!  I WOULD POST IT ON SM, BUT I AM STILL WAITING APPROVAL WISH DOES TAKE A LOT OF TIME COMPARED TO THE OTHER SITES!! I LIVE ON A ROAD CALLED OLD SAND CREEK RD. AND THE HESLEP RD IS NOT CONNECTED TO MY ROAD IN ANY WAY!! IT IS A ROAD JUST PASSED THE OVER RAMP TO THE RIGHT!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/SCalica
From the last thread.
YIKES!!!!!  Nothing like being yelled at and in a excitable mood with a 100 !!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
OK,I was wrong about Tamra/Tammy being Kona's sis-in-law.
I AM VERY SORRY!!!!

Maybe this can be answered on MS:
TW,has Dale Golder ever babysat your kids?

Karma I believe this is for you:

TamraTamra White Online Now! 4 Oct 2009 15:35

Sorry for calling you stupid...but when you bring my son in for a question it was not cool knowing I knew where he was.  I have 3 grown kids and one at home who is 11 and yes he has babysat for me

TamraTamra White Online Now! 4 Oct 2009 15:36

my back field faces foreman road up a ways from thier driveway

OK, everyone stop and think for a moment.  Please take everything with a grain of salt.  We don't know who this person really is and we don't know the absolute facts about all this.  I'm just saying this back and forth 3rd party stuff is actually pretty silly when you think about it.

I'm not saying you can't bring the posts over here from Tamra's site, I'm just saying anyone can say anything.  You know what I'm mean?
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »

Am wondering who is the "woman" that was supposedly with DG at the BBQ.  If she lives near the Beehive or along Lindsey's route home from KKs that night.  Cuz if so, maybe DG gave the woman a ride home from the BBQ, then saw Lindsey walking back home alone.  Any thoughts on this?

I was wondering if it was SC.  Maybe they met at the BBQ and she gave DG her number.  Then he contacted her later that night.

I thought that at first too!  But then realized that she posted on DGs myspace that night at 6:59p.  Also said in the search warrant was that she and DG spoke by phone at 9:26p, when she said he told her he had to go to work. 

(he lied to her, cuz he didn't go to work that night... plus he was supposedly 'passed out' on the couch from 9p on, yet was supposedly seen by someone around 10p over by the Beehive Center.   which version do we believe?). 

At any rate, going back to the phone records, and the myspace messages, doesn't seem like they were together that night.  But who knows for sure in this case!

I feel like a dunce but I'm still confused.  I don't see a myspace post at 6:59.  I see this one:

Jun 26 2009 9:59 PM

Hi, You~ Wink

Also, according to the search warrant:

When the records were analyzed it was learned that Golder was texting and calling a number in eastern Washington repeatedly from about noon on 06-26-09 until 9:26pm. There was in excess of 50 contacts to this number that suddenly stopped at 9:26pm.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89690&page=18

So she would have left that post after all their texting.  I don't think they were together that night.  I was just wondering if they met at the BBQ, she gave him his number and then they began texting and talking back and forth throughout the night.  But...who has a BBQ before noon?  Hmm....  So, if it wasn't her, then he was at the BBQ with some other chick and texting her at the same time?

DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2009, 08:04:29 PM »

Oh, wait a minute...maybe the 6:59 vs. 9:59 is the time zone difference.  Sigh.  Sorry! 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2009, 08:05:26 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fircrest-wa/T7LH7CMK4MCJ86J8N '

They are coming out of the woodwork! All I can say to this is WTH?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2009, 08:09:12 PM »

See what you all think.
Post # 244

Interesting!!  Thanks, Karma!

You're welcome Wyks

Well, if is is it must be listed under another name, such as a trust, coro etc because I searched the tax record site for the entire county and only came up with the two I posted........If someone has the address and can do a reverse search and find out.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2009, 08:11:38 PM »

See what you all think.
Post # 244

Oh KARMA! How cute you are! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2009, 08:15:33 PM »

Well, Seattle KOMO4 news lead story says the person who's place was searched last weekend is no longer a POI in the Lindsey Baum case.  They are still awaiting evidence results.  Search did not find any thing new this weekend.  Clothes, animal bones, etc.  Looks like it is back to square one.  Can't wait for DD to come back.  I am really confused now.  shortcake
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

Am wondering who is the "woman" that was supposedly with DG at the BBQ.  If she lives near the Beehive or along Lindsey's route home from KKs that night.  Cuz if so, maybe DG gave the woman a ride home from the BBQ, then saw Lindsey walking back home alone.  Any thoughts on this?

I was wondering if it was SC.  Maybe they met at the BBQ and she gave DG her number.  Then he contacted her later that night.

I thought that at first too!  But then realized that she posted on DGs myspace that night at 6:59p.  Also said in the search warrant was that she and DG spoke by phone at 9:26p, when she said he told her he had to go to work. 

(he lied to her, cuz he didn't go to work that night... plus he was supposedly 'passed out' on the couch from 9p on, yet was supposedly seen by someone around 10p over by the Beehive Center.   which version do we believe?). 

At any rate, going back to the phone records, and the myspace messages, doesn't seem like they were together that night.  But who knows for sure in this case!

I feel like a dunce but I'm still confused.  I don't see a myspace post at 6:59.  I see this one:

Jun 26 2009 9:59 PM

Hi, You~ Wink

Also, according to the search warrant:

When the records were analyzed it was learned that Golder was texting and calling a number in eastern Washington repeatedly from about noon on 06-26-09 until 9:26pm. There was in excess of 50 contacts to this number that suddenly stopped at 9:26pm.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89690&page=18

So she would have left that post after all their texting.  I don't think they were together that night.  I was just wondering if they met at the BBQ, she gave him his number and then they began texting and talking back and forth throughout the night.  But...who has a BBQ before noon?  Hmm....  So, if it wasn't her, then he was at the BBQ with some other chick and texting her at the same time?

Wow!  I must have read it wrong, thanks for catching that, DayOldDonuts!  I went back into DGs myspace to see it, and it reads 8:59 PM.. But when you go in, it says 9:59??     I am myspace challenged, does the time reflect one's own time zones when viewing it?  This happened in another case too!   

Calica

Jun 26 2009 8:59 PM

Hi, You~ Wink

----

And good points about the BBQ!  Gosh, I'd be po'd if I was at a BBQ, and the dude I was with spent a good majority of the time texting back and forth with someone else.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fircrest-wa/T7LH7CMK4MCJ86J8N

Oh jeeeeeeez.  It's a full moon, right?   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

Also wondering..

The name of the youth camp DG worked at.  And if it's connected in any way to that church that Lindsey and Josh supposedly attended shortly before she went missing. 

We've heard from some locals earlier in this case, that church is supposedly 'not desireable' for anyone (especially children alone) to attend.  Am curious to know if there are also any youth camps in the area that any locals would also tend to avoid? 

And isn't it strange that we don't know the name of the youth camp yet? It could very well be connected to the church.

Yesssss NoRose! 

There's a Black Lake Bible Camp & Conference Center in Olympia. 
(two interesting things there.. a 'lake' and that it's a 'bible camp')
http://www.blacklakebiblecamp.com/

Still looking for other camps in Olympia.

Wish we could find out the actual name of the youth camp, but dunno how to go about doing that.  I mean, who could we ask?  lol..  Might have to wait til more info from LE comes out in this case. 

I saw the Black Lake one mentioned on WS this morning or yesterday. It is so odd to me that some of this info we don't know, like some friend of Dale's saying something, or someone he worked with, just odd. Nobody coming out and saying, oh no he wouldn't do that, or someone saying he seems the type that would 

Our church Bible camp as well as other ministries ... require criminal background checks from the local RCMP EACH YEAR from ALL workers who come into contact with children/teens. The same policy applies in each of our three grown kids churches.

When Dale's background is considered ... his application would not have got passed Step One in the hiring/volunteer process.  Qualified leaders ... those who oversee ... are continually assessing workers under them as to how each relate to children/teen and any concerned are immediately addressed accordingly.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »

That's my pretty Halloweenie avi that CBB made me a few/couple of years back....then she dressed it up.
Although that witch poking me in my back is getting on my last nerve lol
Have a good night you all.
     Very cute    Have a good evening.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

I kept waiting for DD to come in and explain what's going on with her site.  But she hasn't come in for awhile.  Couldn't find anything about Lindsey's case in there earlier today.  Am guessing she moved the whole thread?  Well.... that's helpful.  Not. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2009, 08:39:16 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fircrest-wa/T7LH7CMK4MCJ86J8N '

OMG 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.