March 18, 2024, 10:28:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566925 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: October 06, 2009, 10:33:43 AM »

I made a new thread for the 'Cryptic Code Man', to bring those posts to.  Then we can more easily see and discuss them.  We're starting to get repeated posts in here when finding these all over the net. 

Could we get a mod or someone to help in pulling the posts from yesterday and the day before, into that thead?  Am gonna try it myself, so might need cleanup in aisle 12.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: October 06, 2009, 10:34:17 AM »

Thanks to all who were supportive and kind yesterday.   

Your welcome, and I do see very much what you are talking about making fun of us esp. WS. I almost made a comment over there yesterday, but decided against it. You know I really don't know what is happening with this Golder family, I really don't, but if Tena didn't think for a second that people were going to dig up info on her husband, you have to wonder what is wrong with her.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 06, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: October 06, 2009, 10:55:46 AM »

Hi Monkeys
This post has mad me so sad.

I'm catching up on reading so will be leaving soon but maybe DD is right.Maybe we all should not depend on DD for info and just go on doing what we do best.......forum investigating for innocent victims.

To someone who asked about the Diane Dubois who posted on Dale Golder's MS(I don't know if you all have this info yet)
Tena Golder's maiden name is Tena M. Vaughn.
Diane's name is Diane Vaughn Dubois.

Morning monkeys! 

I thought it was a 'Denise Dubois' posting on DG's myspace?  I could be wrong, will have to check back on that. 

But it just occured to me....  Dubois??    

As in Amber Dubois, the missing girl from California?  Escondido, I think. 

IIRC, Amber's aunt came to help search for Lindsey, isn't that right?   Wonder if she lives in the area?  Wouldn't it be something if these Dubois families are related!! 

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the name Dubois, and wondered if there was a connection.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: October 06, 2009, 11:00:21 AM »

Your welcome, and I do see very much what you are talking about making fun of us esp. WS. I almost made a comment over there yesterday, but decided against it. You know I really don't know what is happening with this Golder family, I really don't, but if Tena didn't think for a second that people were going to dig up info on her husband, you have to wonder what is wrong with her.

Yep.  For the most part out on the net, we've been made out to be a part of her theories, opinions, research, etc.  And being ridiculed for that.  When in reality, we still don't even know what her theories etc are.  IMO, we've simply been monkeys being kind and respectful monkeys of another monkey, and giving her the benefit of the doubt.  I'd much rather that if she has info/research and etc, and doesn't want to/won't/cannot share it, that she keep whatever it is or isn't, totally seperate over there in her forum, without mention or linkups to it, over here.  We know where she is, and can go there if/when anyone wants to.  kwim? 

As for WS, I opened just one thread, and saw a relaxing toward us, even a sympathetic understanding of 'those next door', sending kudos and such.  Have even felt a spirit of comradery, in the sense of sharing info they've found with us, and giving credit where due and thanks when they get something from us.  In just one day, and just one thread, it feels much different, much better.  As for IS, dunno that they've caught on yet to what has happened.  And the thing is, most would agree that in any of these forums, our one main goal is to help find Lindsey, and bring her home. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #625 on: October 06, 2009, 11:03:53 AM »

Yep.  For the most part out on the net, we've been made out to be a part of her theories, opinions, research, etc.  And being ridiculed for that.  When in reality, we still don't even know what her theories etc are.  IMO, we've simply been monkeys being kind and respectful monkeys of another monkey, and giving her the benefit of the doubt.  I'd much rather that if she has info/research and etc, and doesn't want to/won't/cannot share it, that she keep whatever it is or isn't, totally seperate over there in her forum, without mention or linkups to it, over here.  We know where she is, and can go there if/when anyone wants to.  kwim? 

As for WS, I opened just one thread, and saw a relaxing toward us, even a sympathetic understanding of 'those next door', sending kudos and such.  Have even felt a spirit of comradery, in the sense of sharing info they've found with us, and giving credit where due and thanks when they get something from us.  In just one day, and just one thread, it feels much different, much better.  As for IS, dunno that they've caught on yet to what has happened.  And the thing is, most would agree that in any of these forums, our one main goal is to help find Lindsey, and bring her home. 

I'm glad there is a kinder, gentler feeling towards us today  That should be the main goal for everyone, Lindsey  an angelic monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: October 06, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »

Oooops sorry NoRose, I meant to add this.. lol

I totally agree with what you said about TG!

Seems to me that one of her intentions in joining all 3 forums, could have been to try running defense ahead of time for her family.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 06, 2009, 11:15:09 AM »

I spent over an hour trying to figure this out but am just too tired to think straight.  It's probably something you smart monkeys knew from the get-go anyway.  I was searching at www.ussearch.com and saw this:

Melissa Baum  Melissa C Baum  Melissa Pierpiont  Melissa Pierpoint  Melissa C Pierpoint  Melissa Carol Pierpoint       38  37  36                   Mccleary, WA  Union City, TN  Olympia, WA  Lacey, WA  Martin, TN  Sharon, TN  Tumwater, WA  Tacoma, WA  Greenfield, TN       Gregory Scott Baum  Joshua S Baum  Tena Weyland Baum

Relatives are in bold.  Tena Baum? 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Is Tena a common name?  I have never heard the name prior to the recent Lindsey Baum dialogue.

Considering KONA appeared to be implicating Melissa Baum in the disappearance of Lindsey in her posts and ... considering Dale Golder was apparently "obsessed" with the case and was stalking Melissa Baum ... could there be a connection somewhere between the Baum and Golder family?

Janet
8:15 AM PT

+++++++

[quote author=KarmaRoundUp link=topic=6192.msg971851#msg971851

<snipped>

[/quote]

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: October 06, 2009, 11:21:43 AM »

NoRose, that 'kinder and gentler' feeling started yesterday, when we were 'in the moment' over here.  Someone over there noticed and mentioned it there. 

They also noticed when they were discussing something they had found first, that the info had found it's way over here, and there was some confusion about it here.  So they sent over some clarifying info to help dispel the confusion.  And mentioned that we're all in this together, teamwork.   

Feels much better than the giggles and pointing that's been going on before, everywhere. 

My youngest son just bought me every single season of 'Grey's Anatomy'.  Thanks to him, I won't be getting any sleep for the next year, trying to watch every episode.   Am thinking he wants me off the computer, whatcha think??   

I've got a meeting this morning, will be back later.  (and nooooo am not watching G's A this morning.  lolol)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 06, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »

It has been discussed that Clifford may not be Dale's father.  Could it be that Tena has previously been married to a Baum?

Just speculating.  Could our researchers do their thing.  Please.

Janet

+++++

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: October 06, 2009, 11:25:20 AM »

Hi Fanny!  Just saw ya as I'm heading out the door.  But I brought my shovel, will just leave it here for later when we're ready to git to work!  lol..

You brought a smile to my face with that yesterday.  Thanks my friend.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 06, 2009, 11:55:44 AM »

Hi Fanny!  Just saw ya as I'm heading out the door.  But I brought my shovel, will just leave it here for later when we're ready to git to work!  lol..

You brought a smile to my face with that yesterday.  Thanks my friend.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: October 06, 2009, 12:24:45 PM »

NoRose, that 'kinder and gentler' feeling started yesterday, when we were 'in the moment' over here.  Someone over there noticed and mentioned it there. 

They also noticed when they were discussing something they had found first, that the info had found it's way over here, and there was some confusion about it here.  So they sent over some clarifying info to help dispel the confusion.  And mentioned that we're all in this together, teamwork.   

Feels much better than the giggles and pointing that's been going on before, everywhere. 

My youngest son just bought me every single season of 'Grey's Anatomy'.  Thanks to him, I won't be getting any sleep for the next year, trying to watch every episode.   Am thinking he wants me off the computer, whatcha think??   

I've got a meeting this morning, will be back later.  (and nooooo am not watching G's A this morning.  lolol)

Hi Wyks,  I thought you did GOOD yesterday.     And I read the post you are refering to about so many brilliant or top-notch posters on both forums working together {can't remember the exact verbage}, and it was good to read that.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #633 on: October 06, 2009, 12:43:38 PM »

an angelic monkey Wyks~you only stated what everyone else was thinking and wanted to say, you just did it in a very diplomatic way (which obviously isn't my strong suit)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 06, 2009, 01:29:08 PM »

Monkeys

While cleaning up around the house this morning ... I have not been able to get the name "Tena" out of my mind.  It is Canadian Thanksgiving this weeking ... so I now going to do a $200.00 grocery shopping so that I can get that Turkey for free.  Does that make any sense?

Anyways ... when I return I am really hoping there will be some input posted regarding this topic.

Janet

+++++++

I spent over an hour trying to figure this out but am just too tired to think straight.  It's probably something you smart monkeys knew from the get-go anyway.  I was searching at www.ussearch.com and saw this:

Melissa Baum  Melissa C Baum  Melissa Pierpiont  Melissa Pierpoint  Melissa C Pierpoint  Melissa Carol Pierpoint       38  37  36                   Mccleary, WA  Union City, TN  Olympia, WA  Lacey, WA  Martin, TN  Sharon, TN  Tumwater, WA  Tacoma, WA  Greenfield, TN       Gregory Scott Baum  Joshua S Baum  Tena Weyland Baum

Relatives are in bold.  Tena Baum? 

Great catch Donuts!!

Is Tena a common name?  I have never heard the name prior to the recent Lindsey Baum dialogue.

Considering KONA appeared to be implicating Melissa Baum in the disappearance of Lindsey in her posts and ... considering Dale Golder was apparently "obsessed" with the case and was stalking Melissa Baum ... could there be a connection somewhere between the Baum and Golder family?

Could it be that Tena has previously been married to a Baum?  According to records ... Tena and Clifford were married in 1983.

Just speculating.  Could our researchers do their thing.  Please.

Janet

+++++

Wyks
Re: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 -
« Reply #187 on: Today at 01:59:52 AM »

Marriage Records:

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=6965A9B997FBA7B5C94F082C26D26D6C

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6192.180

_____

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: October 06, 2009, 01:36:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I'm catching up on reading so will be leaving soon but maybe DD is right.Maybe we all should not depend on DD for info and just go on doing what we do best.......forum investigating for innocent victims.

To someone who asked about the Diane Dubois who posted on Dale Golder's MS(I don't know if you all have this info yet)

Morning monkeys! 

I thought it was a 'Denise Dubois' posting on DG's myspace?  I could be wrong, will have to check back on that. 

IIRC, Amber's aunt came to help search for Lindsey, isn't that right?   Wonder if she lives in the area?  Wouldn't it be something if these Dubois families are related!! 

Hi,
I am friends with Carrie, Amber's mom. I am trying to reach her to see if this Dubois is related to her ex-husband Maurice. I don't think so, as she never mentioned a relative in McCleary on either her side or his side, but I will double check. The aunt that came to search is actually a very close family friend and I don't think she lives in McCleary but somewhere else close by.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 06, 2009, 02:18:46 PM »

Some more thoughts regarding my last post and ... then I am out the door.

IF there is a Baum/Golder connection ...

1.  Could it be that Tena (KONA) and her son were persuing a mission on behalf of a family member ... a forumer family member ... to put pressure on Melissa Baum to reveal aspects of her daughter's disappearance that she has kept to herself and ... to also put the focus of suspicion on Melissa Baum via the forums?

2.  Could the mission be what is behind the reason that KONA was the initiator of the Harry Oakes search ... a search apparently Melissa Baum would not authorize.

3.  Could it be that in the process of the mission ... KONA and her son brought unwanted attenion onto themselves and ... ultimately led to suspicion by the LE?

4.  Could it be that all of KONA's efforts were derived from a sincere desire for the truth to pervail in regards to the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

5.  Could it be that Tamikosmom could use some fresh air on this beautifull Autumn's day?

I am gone.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: October 06, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »

SELF-EDIT

a forumer family member S/B a former family member

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: October 06, 2009, 02:33:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Morning monkeys! 

Hi,
I am friends with Carrie, Amber's mom. I am trying to reach her to see if this Dubois is related to her ex-husband Maurice. I don't think so, as she never mentioned a relative in McCleary on either her side or his side, but I will double check. The aunt that came to search is actually a very close family friend and I don't think she lives in McCleary but somewhere else close by.

Glad you saw the message I sent to you on Ambers thread. I thought I would just throw it out there for you all to decide. The name comes up in 2 missing persons cases and you just never know, then the wolves and all. Probably nothing but again you never know. I think of Amber everyday, prayers she is brought home soon.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: October 06, 2009, 02:34:12 PM »

Some more thoughts regarding my last post and ... then I am out the door.

IF there is a Baum/Golder connection ...

1.  Could it be that Tena (KONA) and her son were persuing a mission on behalf of a family member ... a forumer family member ... to put pressure on Melissa Baum to reveal aspects of her daughter's disappearance that she has kept to herself and ... to also put the focus of suspicion on Melissa Baum via the forums?

2.  Could the mission be what is behind the reason that KONA was the initiator of the Harry Oakes search ... a search apparently Melissa Baum would not authorize.

3.  Could it be that in the process of the mission ... KONA and her son brought unwanted attenion onto themselves and ... ultimately led to suspicion by the LE?

4.  Could it be that all of KONA's efforts were derived from a sincere desire for the truth to pervail in regards to the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

5.  Could it be that Tamikosmom could use some fresh air on this beautifull Autumn's day?

I am gone.

Janet

i like where you are going with this janet..i think its possible you are onto something. i also dont think the name Tena is very common (especially the spelling)...my only issue with this, is that i thought scott baum was from tennessee and the name baum i would think comes from lb's father's side, i could be wrong tho
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.