March 18, 2024, 10:30:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566926 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: October 06, 2009, 02:34:58 PM »

oh gosh sebastian that was you that left that message, lol. I thought it was someone else. Sorry!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: October 06, 2009, 02:35:13 PM »

Some more thoughts regarding my last post and ... then I am out the door.

IF there is a Baum/Golder connection ...

1.  Could it be that Tena (KONA) and her son were persuing a mission on behalf of a family member ... a forumer family member ... to put pressure on Melissa Baum to reveal aspects of her daughter's disappearance that she has kept to herself and ... to also put the focus of suspicion on Melissa Baum via the forums?

2.  Could the mission be what is behind the reason that KONA was the initiator of the Harry Oakes search ... a search apparently Melissa Baum would not authorize.

3.  Could it be that in the process of the mission ... KONA and her son brought unwanted attenion onto themselves and ... ultimately led to suspicion by the LE?

4.  Could it be that all of KONA's efforts were derived from a sincere desire for the truth to pervail in regards to the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

5.  Could it be that Tamikosmom could use some fresh air on this beautifull Autumn's day?

I am gone.

Janet

Janet - my vote is #5!

I am at work right now (shhhh!), but when I get home later I will be looking into the Golder/Vaugh/Baum possible connection.

Enjoy your day!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: October 06, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »

I keep thinking about DD's comment as to not putting a witness in harms's way which I took to be something she had learned from TG.  Aside from Tena's sister mentioned here, does TG have any other relatives like this living in McCleary?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: October 06, 2009, 02:38:24 PM »

i also think its significant that HO specifically said something about the beer bottles in his dog report. why say this? maybe there is more to it. i'm sure there were tons of beer bottles out in the woods. i really think there is something more to this.

i think its great that we are looking into the golders. how could we not? especially after reading the affidavit of probable cause. my gut tells me they are not involved. i still think kk's discrepencies, her son's injury and bad stitch job, and mb's hesitance to even talk to HO or tim miller and some other things need to continue to be looked at, although everytime i look at those my head spins out of control!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: October 06, 2009, 02:40:45 PM »

I keep thinking about DD's comment as to not putting a witness in harms's way which I took to be something she had learned from TG.  Aside from Tena's sister mentioned here, does TG have any other relatives like this living in McCleary?

i could be wrong, but maybe DD was talking about the fact that she had TG checking into things for her in McCleary and maybe TG had seen something or told DD some information that DD believes could lead to what happened. I'm not sure tho.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: October 06, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »

Hi all!  i usually sit in the corner (and my hubby would tell me i should mind my own business and stay in the corner right about now lol)...but I have to go out on a limb here and stand in DD's corner in regards to the Golders involvement in lindsey's disappearance, and that time is running out and Lindsey needs to be found NOW, winter is coming !
(!I am not a local,, nor do I know any locals, including the Golders  I have merely  followed this case online from day one.  An example I could give is  if DG's car had any evidence in it , he would NOT have it back already. Trust that I  know that,  at least where I live..
IMO, I  think the Goldera are just collateral damage, nothing to do with Lindsey. Just like some other people that have been 'looked at'. Yes there's a lot of problems in mccleary. As there is in Everytown USA. Were not here for that...

It is  A diversion from the truth.
By whom? I dunno.. LE? Hmmm.  Or..
Parents...of kids?
Kids who do know something or worse yet, were involved. (I also think someone older with authority was involved, but will keep that to myself right now lol)
I'm focused on  the kids/teens right now.  I can't decide if she went with her/him /them willingly at first or not, but I lean toward yes at first, then it quickly turned to 'not so much'...Either way, something bad happened, in the woods, or on someones land, near the woods, either  accidental or planned,  and she is no longer with us.
And those kids aren't talking outside the witness group... Yet. Or are they?
Ya know, when it cones to interrogating minors. LE has to cross all T's and dot all I's. LE isn't going to advertise info about minors, they probably can't, legally...
But someone like DD... She doesn't have T's or I's to watch.
And she certainly couldnt tell us about it if she did, comprende?Smile
I'm just sayin'...

i agree with you completely. especially the bolded part.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: October 06, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »

oh gosh sebastian that was you that left that message, lol. I thought it was someone else. Sorry!

Hi TG!
I saw what you had put on Amber's board. I left a message for Carrie to see if she has seen it. Thank you!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: October 06, 2009, 02:51:26 PM »

i could be wrong, but maybe DD was talking about the fact that she had TG checking into things for her in McCleary and maybe TG had seen something or told DD some information that DD believes could lead to what happened. I'm not sure tho.

Yes Sunshine, that could well be it because DD used the word 'witness'.  We have never learned which neighbor spotted Lindsey and I think there has to be a reason for that.  Why has it been kept so hush hush?  It was not mentioned in the Affidavit that I remember even tho that was an important part of the investigation I would think.  Could that person have been threatened by someone involved in the abduction?

And then the cryptic and utter nut from butternut mentioned in one of his writings that the person who told JB to go back home had info relating to who the abductor was, or SS.  Just puzzling IMO  xox
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: October 06, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

Everytime I see TG my heart stops and I think for a moment, oh my god they think I am Kona! lol, then I remember her name 

Sunny I have been searching for other uses for the name Alice Walters, such as maybe a character in a show or book, a name of a band, TV show, just a slang name and I come up with nothing. Do you know who said it was a local bands name?  Seems strange this band would not have a website, public myspace, facebook, twitter account, nothing. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: October 06, 2009, 03:09:12 PM »

Everytime I see TG my heart stops and I think for a moment, oh my god they think I am Kona! lol, then I remember her name 

Sunny I have been searching for other uses for the name Alice Walters, such as maybe a character in a show or book, a name of a band, TV show, just a slang name and I come up with nothing. Do you know who said it was a local bands name?  Seems strange this band would not have a website, public myspace, facebook, twitter account, nothing. 

When I read that name I immediately thought of Alice Cooper the rock star and also thought it could be a 'my name is Sue' kind of a thing from good 'ole Hank Jr.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: October 06, 2009, 03:12:51 PM »

Yes Sunshine, that could well be it because DD used the word 'witness'.  We have never learned which neighbor spotted Lindsey and I think there has to be a reason for that.  Why has it been kept so hush hush?  It was not mentioned in the Affidavit that I remember even tho that was an important part of the investigation I would think.  Could that person have been threatened by someone involved in the abduction?

And then the cryptic and utter nut from butternut mentioned in one of his writings that the person who told JB to go back home had info relating to who the abductor was, or SS.  Just puzzling IMO  xox

The name I was told was not Tena Golder, the name began with an R. It was a person that worked with MB at one time. I do not recall the name though. MM when on here said the same thing, it started with an R
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: October 06, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »

When I read that name I immediately thought of Alice Cooper the rock star and also thought it could be a 'my name is Sue' kind of a thing from good 'ole Hank Jr.

Me too Scandi, either that or someone posing as a woman maybe. Have you looked at the other "alice Walters" websites? I posted I think 4 links to others that seemed a hinky to me 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: October 06, 2009, 03:24:50 PM »

I wish I could remember where I read that, but it was on a board somewhere. (yea, that helps....NOT)  Sorry my mind captures what it wants to remember lately, and the rest seems to go to lala land.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: October 06, 2009, 03:57:06 PM »

I think I recall a post that someone suggested maybe it was a locals band's name, does that sound right?

My memory is not the best, I think it is just full, lol.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: October 06, 2009, 04:08:26 PM »

Bring this post forward as a refresher on Alice Walters....it is from doubledecker

Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2009, 10:30:49 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
doubledecker said:

thought I better come over here and clear this up if I can. 

okay I really thought that photo was on the alice walters myspace.  However, jenniferO posted over on another board there was no picture on alice walters myspace.  So... where did I see that photo then?  I know I saw it on one of the kids' myspaces.  ugh.  but where and who?

and now although there might have never been a photo attached to alice walters, we still have a problem with this which needs to be looked at, because NO ONE knows who this alice walters person is, and lindsey is the SOLE friend on alice walter page.  The timing is also very strange. 

I asked MB if she knew this person... answer NO.  she asked the kids if they knew who alice walters is, answer NO, so who is this person who signed up on june 8th, became a "friend" to LINDSEY ONLY, then last logged in on june 28th, two days after lindsey goes missing.  you will also see they sent lindsey a message saying they "wanted to play" whatever that game is at the bottom of lindsey's myspace.  Why is it, this person signed up for myspace, put some things on myspace to set it up, became lindsey's friend, (and NO ONE else's friend, not even family nor anyone), sends lindsey a message, then poof they are gone.  what was the point in the whole myspace account.  And how do you just randomly find lindsey baum on the net to become ONLY LINDSEY'S friend, then you poof two days after lindsey is missing.  And the weird thing about it, NO ONE knows who you are... someone really needs to figure out who this person is. 

now sorry, I had people looking for a photo that might not have been on there ugh... boo on me... but I am still looking for that photo.  I remember it well, and it has to be on one of those kids' myspaces.  it is the only "friend" I never got a chance to figure out who they were, and it was an older woman in front of a white van or suv.  I could swear it was on alice walters, but guess it wasn't.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.240

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: October 06, 2009, 04:08:28 PM »

I think I recall a post that someone suggested maybe it was a locals band's name, does that sound right?

My memory is not the best, I think it is just full, lol.

Yes,  that is what I remember.  I don't know if it were a fact, or a suggestion.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: October 06, 2009, 04:10:33 PM »

I meant "bringing" above - sorry.

Still hunting for more info on Alice Walters....brb

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: October 06, 2009, 04:12:25 PM »

I know this must have been answered, but I have looked back and have been unable to find it. Where did/does M. Baum work? TIA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #658 on: October 06, 2009, 04:17:55 PM »

i also think its significant that HO specifically said something about the beer bottles in his dog report. why say this? maybe there is more to it. i'm sure there were tons of beer bottles out in the woods. i really think there is something more to this.

i think its great that we are looking into the golders. how could we not? especially after reading the affidavit of probable cause. my gut tells me they are not involved. i still think kk's discrepencies, her son's injury and bad stitch job, and mb's hesitance to even talk to HO or tim miller and some other things need to continue to be looked at, although everytime i look at those my head spins out of control!
I agree, and I know that I'm still looking at KK, and Melissa Baum.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: October 06, 2009, 04:26:37 PM »

I know this must have been answered, but I have looked back and have been unable to find it. Where did/does M. Baum work? TIA

I have yet to see an answer as to where Melissa B worked. It has been asked many times, but I have never seen an answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.