March 19, 2024, 12:13:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566945 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: October 06, 2009, 06:00:32 PM »

just found this, not sure if Lindsey would have watched this? It seems to be an asian band video singing, I think it is called, kiss me? The band is out of maylasia???

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=39778976

This information is from a membership pay site we use at work, I am the boss so no big deal, lol www.inteligator.com
I found 4 Alice Walters in Washington.
1. tacoma age 57 husband Earl
2. Seatle age not listed no relatives listed
3 gg harbor(?) age 60 husband clyde
4 Walla Walla age 54 husband Darrel (husband age listed as 45)

The wives didnt have any sort of records that was listed on this site I use, it is a paid site but the information is not 100% accurate or so the disclaimer says. 

There seems to be several Alice Walters in the US, ages are mostly in the upper 50's + One Alice Walters in Oregon has a record for prostitution, however her backround check is not coming up.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #681 on: October 06, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »

I know this must have been answered, but I have looked back and have been unable to find it. Where did/does M. Baum work? TIA

It is a call center outside of McCleary, pretty sure.
Worked at the dollar store in Elma, for MM
Melissa McCann says Melissa Baum only helped her out here and there at the dollar store but Melissa Baum has/had another job.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #682 on: October 06, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »

I was wondering if we should check out some of the SO's in Elma. It seems that many people who live in McCleary have relatives in Elma and vice versa. It also seems like people who have lived in McCleary have also lived in Elma and vice versa. Add to this the fact that kids in McCleary go to Elma for school, don't they? There are a lot more SO's in Elma than McCleary.
McCleary kids only go to Elma for high school.
I thought the Baum's lived in McCleary for 2 years but Lindsey just started going to school in McCleary September 2008.I believe KaraK stated Lindsey went to school in Elma before 2008.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #683 on: October 06, 2009, 06:08:13 PM »

Interesting note about Kona, from the above info, it appears that she and husband were married at midnight.  ??  lol... okies. 

Karma Is Coming

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: October 06, 2009, 06:18:47 PM »

Well.. ya know.. I've researched Melissa C Baum, and have that info handy if need arises. 

MBs info shows a Tena Weyland Baum - age 39, which when checked returns similiar info to MB.  Nowhere in the four sources that I use, does it mention familiar names or ages that show a link to Kona, except for the first name Tena. 

On Kona's info upthread, nothing links to a Baum.  It's just that we know her first name is Tena.   

Unless or until I find something that directly links up, IMO, Kona and this other Tena aren't the same person.  IMO. 

Someone with different search capabilities may find something tho.  I use peoplefinders, ussearch, pipl and veromi. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #685 on: October 06, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »

No break yet in Lindsey Baum case

Grays Harbor authorities have moved their focus away from a McCleary man whose home they search last month, but investigators continue to follow recent leads in the search for Lindsey Baum.

Undersheriff Rick Scott said the home along Foreman Road outside McCleary was the latest in many potential leads they have considered in the hopes of locating the 11-year-old McCleary girl who disappeared more than three months ago.

“We have a responsibility to investigate the tips that come in,” he said.

After finding no “obvious” evidence, Scott said investigators will turn back to following up on alternative leads and possibilities. Detectives have sent out forensic evidence from the home for testing, which could take months to process.

The Sept. 25 search of two neighboring homes on the property was based on a “culmination of a lot of information,” Scott said. The evidence could clear the man as easily as it incriminates him, but investigators cannot completely rule out the man until the results are returned.

“To say he is no longer a person of interest may be an exaggeration as well,” he said.

Investigators have searched a number of homes in the pursuit of Lindsey, who disappeared June 26 while walking a short distance home from her friend’s house in McCleary. No evidence has been found that offers any explanation of her disappearance.

Scott said homeowners consented to many of the searches while others were conducted because the residents were convicted criminals still under probation restrictions that allow searches.

A copy of evidence receipts listing items seized during the recent Foreman Road search has been posted on an online “True Crime” forum. It lists a wide variety of personal property taken for examination.

Scott said he could not comment on why any specific items were seized, but investigators looked for anything they believed could lead them to Lindsey.

The receipts list computers, cameras, marijuana, children’s clothing, a .22 caliber rifle, used condoms, a sex toy, paperwork and records, bedding materials, vacuum filters, newspaper articles about Lindsey’s disappearance and dozens of other items.

“We’re going to evaluate the evidence we did get,” Scott said.

The widely publicized search was conducted with a warrant because of the large size of the property, multiple owners and residents, a large amount of officers needed for the search and other considerations, Scott said. Investigators also hoped to avoid any court issues that could arise from a more informal search.

Scott said publicly describing the home’s resident as a “person of interest” is a vague title that can be misleading. He noted the search was part of more than 1,000 tips detectives have pursued in the case.

“It’s not as black and white as everybody thinks,” he said. “There are no absolutes.”

http://**/articles/2009/10/06/local_news/doc4acb87b413b68310515420.txt

Karma Is Coming

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: October 06, 2009, 06:23:18 PM »

Interesting note about Kona, from the above info, it appears that she and husband were married at midnight.  ??  lol... okies. 

Wyks, have performed several at the midnight hour.  The strangest to me are the 2 I did -- 1 at 7 a.m. and one at 8 a.m.  Now that to me was the strangest, course I am not a morning person.

sunny

Have you really, Sister?  Gosh!  It must be more popular than I realized to be married at that hour.  Well, unless at Reno, etc. 

And I'm with you, not a morning person either.  7a finds me sound asleep.   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #687 on: October 06, 2009, 06:35:31 PM »

Have a good night you all.

Praying for you sweet Lindsey.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 06, 2009, 07:03:05 PM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I agree the Baums may not have anything to do with it, but we are back to square one. If she was last seen at 9:30, why don't we know who it was that last saw her then? What is the secret? I am not sure we even know Alice Walters really is. Do you think she is the witness that last saw Lindsey? I am scratching my head just like everyone else. 

The witness siting is not a secret, the name starts with a R, (I can't recall the name, sorry) she is the same person what broke up the argument between Lindsey and Josh. She worked with MB, not sure if they still do work together and if this is the same person that helped drive MB around, I think MM said a co worker was helping her get to and from work.
I don't recall that witness's name ever being mentioned.Tracy,where did you read that?

Missing Persons - High Profile / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 -  on: October 03, 2009, 03:02:30 PM 

I didn’t ask MB the names of the witness because I didnt’t care for the specific names, I know the story behind them just as you do. I do know that her co-workers name was said in front of me but it wasn’t something that stuck in my brain but I am pretty sure it starts with a R.  Again its not a secret and I don’t know why its not constantly thrown out there. I didn’t realize until just recently that she was the same person at 9 30 who was the person who broke up the argument.

---snipped--

ME - this is from MM's post here at SM....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: October 06, 2009, 07:22:48 PM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I agree the Baums may not have anything to do with it, but we are back to square one. If she was last seen at 9:30, why don't we know who it was that last saw her then? What is the secret? I am not sure we even know Alice Walters really is. Do you think she is the witness that last saw Lindsey? I am scratching my head just like everyone else. 

The witness siting is not a secret, the name starts with a R, (I can't recall the name, sorry) she is the same person what broke up the argument between Lindsey and Josh. She worked with MB, not sure if they still do work together and if this is the same person that helped drive MB around, I think MM said a co worker was helping her get to and from work.
I don't recall that witness's name ever being mentioned.Tracy,where did you read that?

MM stated that on this site a couple of times. I think I may have read it on another forum too
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: October 06, 2009, 07:23:18 PM »

Everytime I see TG my heart stops and I think for a moment, oh my god they think I am Kona! lol, then I remember her name 

Sunny I have been searching for other uses for the name Alice Walters, such as maybe a character in a show or book, a name of a band, TV show, just a slang name and I come up with nothing. Do you know who said it was a local bands name?  Seems strange this band would not have a website, public myspace, facebook, twitter account, nothing. 

I don't know if it means anything but Alice is a main character in Twilight.  So if someone were making up a name and they were a Twilight fan?  Maybe?  Just tossing it out there.

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen (born Mary Alice Brandon) is the adopted daughter of Carlisle and Esme, adoptive sister of Edward, Rosalie, and Emmett, and wife of Jasper. Alice is described as being petite and pixie-like at 4 ft 10 in (1.5 m), with a graceful gait and hair that is short, spiky, and black. Her special ability is to see the future, an enhanced version of her ability to have premonitions as a human. <<snipped>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Twilight_characters
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: October 06, 2009, 07:24:50 PM »

I know this must have been answered, but I have looked back and have been unable to find it. Where did/does M. Baum work? TIA

I have read she works for a call center outside the town of Mccleary. It may have been MM that said it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: October 06, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »

Everytime I see TG my heart stops and I think for a moment, oh my god they think I am Kona! lol, then I remember her name 

Sunny I have been searching for other uses for the name Alice Walters, such as maybe a character in a show or book, a name of a band, TV show, just a slang name and I come up with nothing. Do you know who said it was a local bands name?  Seems strange this band would not have a website, public myspace, facebook, twitter account, nothing. 

I don't know if it means anything but Alice is a main character in Twilight.  So if someone were making up a name and they were a Twilight fan?  Maybe?  Just tossing it out there.

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen (born Mary Alice Brandon) is the adopted daughter of Carlisle and Esme, adoptive sister of Edward, Rosalie, and Emmett, and wife of Jasper. Alice is described as being petite and pixie-like at 4 ft 10 in (1.5 m), with a graceful gait and hair that is short, spiky, and black. Her special ability is to see the future, an enhanced version of her ability to have premonitions as a human. <<snipped>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Twilight_characters

Hmm that is interesting. Lindsey did use another name that depicts her love for that series. If I recall there were two friends she had on there, kayla and this alice walters person. Kara must know something about this considering her daughter was on the myspace too. I hope LE asked about this. I think Kayla is the answer to who this is. 
Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: October 06, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »

I have read she works for a call center outside the town of Mccleary. It may have been MM that said it.
That makes sense, I had always wondered why MM didn't know the name  of MB's coworker, since I thought she must be her boss.lol  So much for what I know.  Guess EVERYTHING doesn't get around in a small town.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: October 06, 2009, 07:56:22 PM »

Could it be that 'Alice Walters' is just a name taken by Lindsey to create more myspaces?  She has the one named 'Disturbed', which is listed as one of the few friends on another of her own myspaces.  Maybe these different myspaces are all Lindsey's, with different names. 

Trying to get into the mindframe of a child or teenager is exhausting!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: October 06, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »

It has been discussed that Clifford may not be Dale's father.  Could it be that Tena has previously been married to a Baum?

Just speculating.  Could our researchers do their thing.  Please.

Janet

+++++

Tena Golder's maiden name is Tena M. Vaughn.
Diane's name is Diane Vaughn Dubois.

Janet, am looking for any connection between Tena and the Baum's. 

Will post first what we have on Tena Golder, and then work on the other names.   

Thanks Wyks.

Hugs.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #696 on: October 06, 2009, 08:32:48 PM »

Yes, and . . . .  LOL  Being a Northwesterner I didn't get the okies part.  Like from Oklahoma?  Midnight?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: October 06, 2009, 08:34:37 PM »

Yes, and . . . .  LOL  Being a Northwesterner I didn't get the okies part.  Like from Oklahoma?  Midnight?

Okay i'm taking a stab here and thinking its like "okay" or "okey dokey"

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: October 06, 2009, 08:34:56 PM »

Could it be that 'Alice Walters' is just a name taken by Lindsey to create more myspaces?  She has the one named 'Disturbed', which is listed as one of the few friends on another of her own myspaces.  Maybe these different myspaces are all Lindsey's, with different names. 

Trying to get into the mindframe of a child or teenager is exhausting!   

That is a possibility of course, good guess. I am not sure, I have been all around the other myspaces today, going from one to another to anther...I can't get into the kids, they are all set to private, thank god and about time! I don't recall this Alice Walters being on any other myspace when we could get to them.

Just working on some thoughts....
One thing I thought of was she had gotten into an argument with those kids in the area, it was so bad she didn't want to go to school or anything. Well they all made up shortly before she went missing..I wonder if this myspace is one of them? Lindseys was created on 6/17, Alice walters was created on 6/08. I don't know if that fits...Why would alices be first? Seems like Lindsey would be first. I am sorry, it is more then strange that this site was created 9 days before the girl comes up missing, there is an annon poster on this site, no information other then a name. Hasn't logged in since 2 days after Lindsey goes missing. I was thinking maybe this is an undercover site or something LE put up when Lindsey went missing but it hasn't been logged onto since 6/28, that doesn't make sense. What are the odds this would be just some random Myspace poster, who just happens by to Lindseys site, a site she created just before she goes missing and this poster was not the list of friends from the other myspace, disturbed or any of the other kids or adults sites? What would those odds be? Is it possible, I suppose anything is possible but I think this is highly unlikely. Somehow, someway this "Alice Walters, 18 from the US" is connected to Lindsey being missing. jmo of course.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 06, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »

And this Alice Walters has just 2 friends, lindsey and popular "tom". Why???? Who is this Alice Walters?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.