March 18, 2024, 11:55:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566940 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: October 07, 2009, 01:14:14 AM »

Hi Tracy Girl,
The whole Alice Walters thing has bugged me since day one. Since LE had her computer, you would think that they would have checked it out? Having said that, they could have set up that account at the library, a coffee, shop.

I just checked out Libby Nelson. The VERY first time I have put someone's name from this area that we have looked at and gotten zero hits! She appears to be clean as a whistle! Her husband Kenneth W Nelson has a common name. Lots of hits on that name, not sure if it is him.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: October 07, 2009, 01:17:27 AM »

I am sitting here thinking about both Amber and Lindsey. Both disappeared when there were other people around, yet not one single person saw one single thing! I truly hope that this is the case. I truly would not like to entertain the thought that there could be witnesses out there that "just don't want to get involved". That would be the most horrific thing in the world!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: October 07, 2009, 02:25:08 AM »

Getting down to brass tacks, since Libby Nelson {mentioned in the Affidavit} worked at the Beehive and Lindsey was last seen in front of the Beehive, could Libby be the second witness who last saw Lindsey as she was walking home and possibly the one DD was referring to?

Do you mean the witness the police are using to place lindsey at that spot? It was not libby. I think she worked that night, not sure of the time.

The persons name starts with an R, like Rita or something like that.

Thanks Tracygirl,  I thought she might be going to work and she lives quite close to the Beehive, up Main and a left on Maple and she would have passed her walking.  OK  LOL. I'll scrub that idea.  ;}
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: October 07, 2009, 02:36:16 AM »

I found a good ariel shot of the Beehive.  You have to zoom in to the 2nd notch and center the map on 6th and Maple.  BINGO, it takes up the whole block {on the south side of Maple} with the entrance about half way down on 6th:

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=mccleary+wa+%2B+map&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=McCleary,+WA&gl=us&ei=VDXMSrHNBJLgsQO64NSGAQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

Testing for direct image:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: October 07, 2009, 03:51:10 AM »

Hi All,
I spoke to Carrie, Amber Dubois' mom today. They are not related to Denise Dubois in McCleary. I find it really odd that this Denise Dubois sent a package to DG right about the time that Lindsey disappeared. I am sure it is just a coincidence.

Thanks Sebastian!  I appreciate your help with this!  And that 'package' thing, someone explained that those evidently get 'sent' without the person even knowing they sent it.  Something like that.  Like spam I guess?  And if so, then yeah, more like a fluke kind of thing happening. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: October 07, 2009, 03:51:53 AM »

LOL IM!!  Am thinking that they pulled back from 'POI' with such neck-breaking speed, and saying something like they aren't even looking at this guy anymore..... they forgot there's a whole pile of stuff they took to be testing.  hehe.. ooops!     This may be their way of coming back just close enough to justify waiting on those test results, without publically calling it anything. 

Hi Wkys,  Let's just hope that is what the perp thinks.  Monkey Devil!

Exactly

Monkey Devil!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #726 on: October 07, 2009, 04:57:15 AM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I agree the Baums may not have anything to do with it, but we are back to square one. If she was last seen at 9:30, why don't we know who it was that last saw her then? What is the secret? I am not sure we even know Alice Walters really is. Do you think she is the witness that last saw Lindsey? I am scratching my head just like everyone else. 

The witness siting is not a secret, the name starts with a R, (I can't recall the name, sorry) she is the same person what broke up the argument between Lindsey and Josh. She worked with MB, not sure if they still do work together and if this is the same person that helped drive MB around, I think MM said a co worker was helping her get to and from work.
I don't recall that witness's name ever being mentioned.Tracy,where did you read that?

Missing Persons - High Profile / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 -  on: October 03, 2009, 03:02:30 PM 

I didn’t ask MB the names of the witness because I didnt’t care for the specific names, I know the story behind them just as you do. I do know that her co-workers name was said in front of me but it wasn’t something that stuck in my brain but I am pretty sure it starts with a R.  Again its not a secret and I don’t know why its not constantly thrown out there. I didn’t realize until just recently that she was the same person at 9 30 who was the person who broke up the argument.

---snipped--

ME - this is from MM's post here at SM....
Right,thanks Leroy but Tracy said she did not remember the name,as if she knew what "R's"full name was at one time.I don't recall ever hearing "R's" full first name being stated.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #727 on: October 07, 2009, 05:20:11 AM »

Getting down to brass tacks, since Libby Nelson {mentioned in the Affidavit} worked at the Beehive and Lindsey was last seen in front of the Beehive, could Libby be the second witness who last saw Lindsey as she was walking home and possibly the one DD was referring to?
Supposedly it was Tab and Libby's house that Lindsey and Kayla swam at the Thursday and Friday before Lindsey Disappeared.
Libby's house(if all of that is true)is located on 3rd street.I have a couple of pictures of the house if you need them.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #728 on: October 07, 2009, 05:25:32 AM »

Wyks,where did you read that Lindsey did stop at someone's house after leaving KaraK's house?As far as I know that was only rumor and speculations,never been confirmed.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #729 on: October 07, 2009, 09:40:55 AM »

Wyks,where did you read that Lindsey did stop at someone's house after leaving KaraK's house?As far as I know that was only rumor and speculations,never been confirmed.
Good Morning, I don't think it has been confirmed, but I may have missed that.
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: October 07, 2009, 09:50:02 AM »

MonkeyinSC

The following words of Kara Kampen imply that Josh Baum and her son were not buddies.

Janet
______

Thank you for refreshing my memory, Tamikosmom !
Rats, I was hoping my theory on the two boys would hold water 

I just find KK's son's injury - the timing of it, the terrible stitch job, the explanation of how it happened - to be highly suspect

And I am still ruminating over the entire HO dog search/finding 'beer bottles' ... I may have to drop Mr. Oakes an email on the subject, though I believe he may have intentionally left out the details ...
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: October 07, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »

Good Morning, I don't think it has been confirmed, but I may have missed that.

Good morning, I think this is what you are looking for?

DD posted that this info does need to be confirmed, due to ever-changing stories from a local and Marilyn Lachester... my apologies for snipping the post, it is rather long...

doubledecker
Scared Monkey

Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #1388 on: August 10, 2009, 08:36:21 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me clear this up. 

yes it is tag and libby's house lindsey was swimming at the day she went missing and the day before she went missing.  Tag and libby have daughters and a niece.  the niece is the reason lindsey was missing school because of problems with the niece.  the day before lindsey and the niece were friends again so lindsey was over there the day before and the day she went missing. 

libby is the one who works at the bee hive place down the street. 

now here is the local rumor mill stories...

at first someone stated that lindsey had stopped by tag and libby's on the way home and a white car drove by and lindsey turned white and was scared to death and asked to spend the night and tag and libby told her no...

Then after this local talked with marilyn the story changed..
marilyn said she was good friends with tag and libby and they would never do that, and that is what happened at Kara's house, not at tag and libby's house.  Marilyn now says that lindsey headed straight for home and stopped nowhere and that lindsey does not know anyone on that street. 

this is an out and out lie from marilyn.  <snipped> . 

marilyn is the one who changed the story and put this off on kara.  another local says she stopped at tag and libby's house and asked to spend the night.  I don't know if she did or not, but someone might want to go find out.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: October 07, 2009, 10:42:12 AM »

That's why I used the word 'supposedly'.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #733 on: October 07, 2009, 10:45:53 AM »

MonkeyinSC thank-you 
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: October 07, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »

MonkeyinSC thank-you 

you are quite welcome, NRCG !
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: October 07, 2009, 11:20:49 AM »

I just figured out I think where lindsey got the name "disturbed" for her myspace name, it is a name of a band she has listed on the twighlight page.

This next part is a total and complete jump!!! Be warned
so this leads me to believing she is choosing names based on things she likes. So going back to Wykes suggestion that maybe it was a 3rd site for lindsey and she is actually Alice Walters. Alice could be from the novel DOD posted, what about the last name walters? Is there a boy with that name? I remember being a young girl and everyboy I had a crush on I would replace my last name with theirs. Is there a walters? If not a boy she knew, then what about a celebrity or a character? 

Who knows what goes thru a young girl's head.. any of these are good possibilities, TG.  The whole thing is mind-boggling at best.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: October 07, 2009, 11:23:28 AM »

Thanks MonkeyinSC!  Yep that's where I read it.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: October 07, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »

Considering the swimming connection and ... in the process of elimination ... I would assume that Tag and Libby have been interrogated ... investigated and ... their property searched.

Is it known that Libby is the family friend who intervened in the argument and ... a short time later claims to have witnessed Lindsey at 5th and Maple?

Is there a posted map that reveals the location of Tag and Libby's home in relationship to the route along Maple that Lindsey took on the evening of June 26, 2009?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #738 on: October 07, 2009, 11:46:40 AM »

I was wondering if we should check out some of the SO's in Elma. It seems that many people who live in McCleary have relatives in Elma and vice versa. It also seems like people who have lived in McCleary have also lived in Elma and vice versa. Add to this the fact that kids in McCleary go to Elma for school, don't they? There are a lot more SO's in Elma than McCleary.
McCleary kids only go to Elma for high school.
This is not true. If you live in Mccleary you have the choice to send them to Elma or Mccleary.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: October 07, 2009, 11:48:47 AM »

AZSunny

I see ya in the rafters.

The story about the beans ...??

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
8:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.