March 19, 2024, 12:27:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566947 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: October 07, 2009, 12:01:19 PM »

AZSunny

I see ya in the rafters.

The story about the beans ...??

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
8:50 AM PT

OK,  this is way OT.   A few years ago we had all 6 kids here with their spouses celebrating my husbands birthday...so about 14 people staying at the house.  We made a casual BBQ lunch one day, and one of the dishes was baked beans that we cooked in a cermaic pottery type dish with a lid. After the BBQ  every one was doing clean up in the kitchen, some washing, some drying and some putting away.  When they didn't know where something went they put it in the corner of the kitchen counter, and I took care of it.  Well, i picked up the crock dish, and put it away.  some 9 months later I pulled the dish out to use it, and opened it up to find fermented baked beans still inside!.   It didn't smell because of the type of dish, but darn, was I suprised!  It had been sitting in my cupboard all that time!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: October 07, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »

I also learned the hard way never to let my husband hide easter eggs in the house after he had a martini....but that is a whole other story!

OK....I promise, we are back to the Lindsey search now!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: October 07, 2009, 12:17:51 PM »

AZSunny..    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: October 07, 2009, 12:19:49 PM »

AZSunny

I see ya in the rafters.

The story about the beans ...??

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
8:50 AM PT

OK,  this is way OT.   A few years ago we had all 6 kids here with their spouses celebrating my husbands birthday...so about 14 people staying at the house.  We made a casual BBQ lunch one day, and one of the dishes was baked beans that we cooked in a cermaic pottery type dish with a lid. After the BBQ  every one was doing clean up in the kitchen, some washing, some drying and some putting away.  When they didn't know where something went they put it in the corner of the kitchen counter, and I took care of it.  Well, i picked up the crock dish, and put it away.  some 9 months later I pulled the dish out to use it, and opened it up to find fermented baked beans still inside!.   It didn't smell because of the type of dish, but darn, was I suprised!  It had been sitting in my cupboard all that time!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: October 07, 2009, 12:42:51 PM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I agree the Baums may not have anything to do with it, but we are back to square one. If she was last seen at 9:30, why don't we know who it was that last saw her then? What is the secret? I am not sure we even know Alice Walters really is. Do you think she is the witness that last saw Lindsey? I am scratching my head just like everyone else. 

The witness siting is not a secret, the name starts with a R, (I can't recall the name, sorry) she is the same person what broke up the argument between Lindsey and Josh. She worked with MB, not sure if they still do work together and if this is the same person that helped drive MB around, I think MM said a co worker was helping her get to and from work.
I don't recall that witness's name ever being mentioned.Tracy,where did you read that?

Missing Persons - High Profile / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 -  on: October 03, 2009, 03:02:30 PM 

I didn’t ask MB the names of the witness because I didnt’t care for the specific names, I know the story behind them just as you do. I do know that her co-workers name was said in front of me but it wasn’t something that stuck in my brain but I am pretty sure it starts with a R.  Again its not a secret and I don’t know why its not constantly thrown out there. I didn’t realize until just recently that she was the same person at 9 30 who was the person who broke up the argument.

---snipped--

ME - this is from MM's post here at SM....
Right,thanks Leroy but Tracy said she did not remember the name,as if she knew what "R's"full name was at one time.I don't recall ever hearing "R's" full first name being stated.

Karma this is not a secret. I had been told the name, it amounted to zero and so I didn't hold onto the name. I looked through my notes and do not have it. I think you post with JennO, ask her, she should know too.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: October 07, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »

Missing Persons - High Profile / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 -  on: October 03, 2009, 03:02:30 PM 

I didn’t ask MB the names of the witness because I didnt’t care for the specific names, I know the story behind them just as you do. I do know that her co-workers name was said in front of me but it wasn’t something that stuck in my brain but I am pretty sure it starts with a R.  Again its not a secret and I don’t know why its not constantly thrown out there. I didn’t realize until just recently that she was the same person at 9 30 who was the person who broke up the argument.

---snipped--

ME - this is from MM's post here at SM....
Right,thanks Leroy but Tracy said she did not remember the name,as if she knew what "R's"full name was at one time.I don't recall ever hearing "R's" full first name being stated.

Karma this is not a secret. I had been told the name, it amounted to zero and so I didn't hold onto the name. I looked through my notes and do not have it. I think you post with JennO, ask her, she should know too.

Well, it may not have been a secret to some, but has to many of us.  From what I recall, except for one guess, the "R" is all that has been posted here.  Unless I missed it somehow.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 07, 2009, 01:22:07 PM »

I was wondering if we should check out some of the SO's in Elma. It seems that many people who live in McCleary have relatives in Elma and vice versa. It also seems like people who have lived in McCleary have also lived in Elma and vice versa. Add to this the fact that kids in McCleary go to Elma for school, don't they? There are a lot more SO's in Elma than McCleary.
McCleary kids only go to Elma for high school.
This is not true. If you live in Mccleary you have the choice to send them to Elma or Mccleary.

Hi Madibabe!
You are a local. Do you know the name of the witness that begins with an "R"? Thank you!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: October 07, 2009, 01:28:08 PM »

lol, I don't know. I post on another board, could have been from there. It is a woman that works with MB. I do not know these people, so maybe JennO who knows them personally can fill everyone in on the name. If any posters on this board, posts with her, then ask her if she recalls the name or knows it and if not then to contact MB, kara, mm and ask. It can also be confirmed I suppose.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 07, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »

I am going to include this thought and this is not what I am doing by not posting a name, I honestly do not recall what it is, but going public with this name on this open board may put this person at risk. I am assuming why LE has not put her name out there could be for this persons safety. JUST SAYING THOUGH, I DON'T KNOW THAT FORSURE!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: October 07, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »

I am going to include this thought and this is not what I am doing by not posting a name, I honestly do not recall what it is, but going public with this name on this open board may put this person at risk. I am assuming why LE has not put her name out there could be for this persons safety. JUST SAYING THOUGH, I DON'T KNOW THAT FORSURE!
But what I don't get is why, the person only saw Lindsey, unless of course, the person saw more, and that is a reason not to disclose her name 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: October 07, 2009, 01:43:43 PM »

But what I don't get is why, the person only saw Lindsey, unless of course, the person saw more, and that is a reason not to disclose her name 

Maybe NRCG, I hope she saw more then what we all know. I am hoping they have some secret clue they are working on because it sure seems this case is stuck.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: October 07, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »

Or they are a minor...??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: October 07, 2009, 01:47:41 PM »

hmmm hadn't thought of that Leroy, good point. I am not sure of the age. hmmm
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: October 07, 2009, 01:51:09 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.  Boy it sure is hard to keep up with this case.  I leave and come back the next day and it takes the whole day to catch up again.  It's SO confusing.

Here are a few things that stuck out to me.

Someone said they were searching the name Libby.  Libby is more then likely short form for Olivia or something right?  If there are records wouldn't they use her legal name?

This might have been discussed already I admit to skipping over a few pages...and perhaps I watch too many movies or bad tv but IMO Libby's niece who suddenly had become friends with Lindsey again is high on my suspect list.  I know girls at this age can be fickle but Lindsey wasn't going to school because of the trouble that this niece was causing Lindsey and suddenly she was being invited over for a swim at the house and they were friends.  Doesn't this set off anyones hinky meter???? 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: October 07, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.  Boy it sure is hard to keep up with this case.  I leave and come back the next day and it takes the whole day to catch up again.  It's SO confusing.

Someone said they were searching the name Libby.  Libby is more then likely short form for Olivia or something right?  If there are records wouldn't they use her legal name?

This might have been discussed already I admit to skipping over a few pages...and perhaps I watch too many movies or bad tv but IMO Libby's niece who suddenly had become friends with Lindsey again is high on my suspect list.  I know girls at this age can be fickle but Lindsey wasn't going to school because of the trouble that this niece was causing Lindsey and suddenly she was being invited over for a swim at the house and they were friends.  Doesn't this set off anyones hinky meter???? 

yes, my hinky meter is going crazy right now!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #755 on: October 07, 2009, 02:03:07 PM »

I agree with you, yes my hinky meter is off on this, why all of a sudden are they friends?
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: October 07, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »

I know that she is a minor and therefore we are limited to what research can be done.

Did anyone come across a myspace or facebook page for her.  I'm not even sure what her name is.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: October 07, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »

Yes
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: October 07, 2009, 02:45:03 PM »

Considering the swimming connection and ... in the process of elimination ... I would assume that Tag and Libby have been interrogated ... investigated and ... their property searched.

Is it known that Libby is the family friend who intervened in the argument and ... a short time later claims to have witnessed Lindsey at 5th and Maple?

Is there a posted map that reveals the location of Tag and Libby's home in relationship to the route along Maple that Lindsey took on the evening of June 26, 2009?

Thanks

Janet

Hi Tamikosmom, there is a map but the thread is locked and it won't let me pull it over.
It is in the Lindsey Thread, #4, post #242 from 09-04-09.

Like some others here, I also have suspected this niece of Tag & Libby's...

And ever since that Ron and Don radio thing, about the location of that "telephone pole"... I have wondered...if that telephone pole" is anywhere near this Tag/Libby's house?
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: October 07, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »

I know that she is a minor and therefore we are limited to what research can be done.

Did anyone come across a myspace or facebook page for her.  I'm not even sure what her name is.

Argh, this is why we need someone local who knows the kids' names...! 
I agree with you about the hinky meter on this chick.
I've wanted to know her name since I first heard about her "making up" with Lindsey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.