March 19, 2024, 12:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566949 times)
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: October 07, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »

I know that she is a minor and therefore we are limited to what research can be done.

Did anyone come across a myspace or facebook page for her.  I'm not even sure what her name is.

Argh, this is why we need someone local who knows the kids' names...! 
I agree with you about the hinky meter on this chick.
I've wanted to know her name since I first heard about her "making up" with Lindsey.

Shortcake and Madibe are local right????  Do either of you know who the niece is?  I don't believe we can use her name though.  She is a minor.  Maybe initials???

DD if your still reading, has she been on your list?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: October 07, 2009, 03:22:06 PM »

Considering the swimming connection and ... in the process of elimination ... I would assume that Tag and Libby have been interrogated ... investigated and ... their property searched.

Is it known that Libby is the family friend who intervened in the argument and ... a short time later claims to have witnessed Lindsey at 5th and Maple?

Is there a posted map that reveals the location of Tag and Libby's home in relationship to the route along Maple that Lindsey took on the evening of June 26, 2009?

Thanks

Janet

Hi Tamikosmom, there is a map but the thread is locked and it won't let me pull it over.
It is in the Lindsey Thread, #4, post #242 from 09-04-09.

Like some others here, I also have suspected this niece of Tag & Libby's...

And ever since that Ron and Don radio thing, about the location of that "telephone pole"... I have wondered...if that telephone pole" is anywhere near this Tag/Libby's house?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.240

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: October 07, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.240

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: October 07, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »

Thank you so much for posting the map, Fannie Mae !
This new monkey is still learning the ropes of posting 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: October 07, 2009, 04:04:48 PM »

You are welcome! an angelic monkey

I am still a work in progress myself. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #765 on: October 07, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »

That's a great map. I don't know but I just snagged this name from WS. Is this the person who saw Lindsey that night? S.Ralke 
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: October 07, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

That's a great map. I don't know but I just snagged this name from WS. Is this the person who saw Lindsey that night? S.Ralke 

Off the top of my head, I first saw that name over there (WS) when they were discussing the search warrants... Apparently it was one of the blacked out names... not sure in what context it was mentioned on the search warrants, though...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 07, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »

nrcg is this a minor's name?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: October 07, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »

Please don't post any names of minor's nor their initials.  I have sent a message to Klaas asking her about this.  I'm pretty certain we don't post minor's names, but will check on the initials.  In the meantime, please just wait and don't post minor's initials either.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: October 07, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »

I hope it is OK for me to use full names?
The address for this LIBBY JO NELSON (#20 in the above map) is  :  221 MAIN STREET

And....I'm not sure if this is a relation to her or not, but there is a PATRICIA F NELSON located at 401 MAPLE ST.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #770 on: October 07, 2009, 04:49:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Welcome to new Monkeys! We're glad you're here!

Muffy's post should help clarify SM policies, for new and seasoned posters. We do not post any personal identification of a minor. The question of initials is one we'll wait for clarification from Klaas, but I reiterate her request to refrain from doing so until we have that clarification. Please just consider the rule is that we do not, unless Klaas notifies, on this thread, otherwise.

We don't post anyone's phone numbers or SS#, regardless of age.

Thanks!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #771 on: October 07, 2009, 05:05:50 PM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I agree the Baums may not have anything to do with it, but we are back to square one. If she was last seen at 9:30, why don't we know who it was that last saw her then? What is the secret? I am not sure we even know Alice Walters really is. Do you think she is the witness that last saw Lindsey? I am scratching my head just like everyone else. 

The witness siting is not a secret, the name starts with a R, (I can't recall the name, sorry) she is the same person what broke up the argument between Lindsey and Josh. She worked with MB, not sure if they still do work together and if this is the same person that helped drive MB around, I think MM said a co worker was helping her get to and from work.
I don't recall that witness's name ever being mentioned.Tracy,where did you read that?

Missing Persons - High Profile / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 -  on: October 03, 2009, 03:02:30 PM 

I didn’t ask MB the names of the witness because I didnt’t care for the specific names, I know the story behind them just as you do. I do know that her co-workers name was said in front of me but it wasn’t something that stuck in my brain but I am pretty sure it starts with a R.  Again its not a secret and I don’t know why its not constantly thrown out there. I didn’t realize until just recently that she was the same person at 9 30 who was the person who broke up the argument.

---snipped--

ME - this is from MM's post here at SM....
Right,thanks Leroy but Tracy said she did not remember the name,as if she knew what "R's"full name was at one time.I don't recall ever hearing "R's" full first name being stated.

Karma this is not a secret. I had been told the name, it amounted to zero and so I didn't hold onto the name. I looked through my notes and do not have it. I think you post with JennO, ask her, she should know too.
So why didn't you just say you had been told the name because the R name is a secret to me and maybe to a few of us.
And I do not post at WS or IS or anywhere and I never posted with JennO.
Hope that clears up some of the confusions,distractions and more confusions.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: October 07, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »

I don't think there should be a problem with intitials.  Keep in mind that locals will know these minors anyway and we aren't going to be broadcasting stuff all over the airwaves. 

IF by chance a minor has created a Myspace as Lindsey did why is it a problem posting a link to it?  We do this all the time in MP cases and sometimes the information on these Myspace accounts leads to clues as to what happened to the minor. 

So I say the the initials should be OK.  Public Myspace links are OK.  Full name and photos of minors (other than the missing) should be a no-no.  There will be times where the family will release photos of the minor with other minors and that is OK for us to post as well.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #773 on: October 07, 2009, 05:08:50 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.  Boy it sure is hard to keep up with this case.  I leave and come back the next day and it takes the whole day to catch up again.  It's SO confusing.

Here are a few things that stuck out to me.

Someone said they were searching the name Libby.  Libby is more then likely short form for Olivia or something right?  If there are records wouldn't they use her legal name?

This might have been discussed already I admit to skipping over a few pages...and perhaps I watch too many movies or bad tv but IMO Libby's niece who suddenly had become friends with Lindsey again is high on my suspect list.  I know girls at this age can be fickle but Lindsey wasn't going to school because of the trouble that this niece was causing Lindsey and suddenly she was being invited over for a swim at the house and they were friends.  Doesn't this set off anyones hinky meter???? 
Sets mine waaaay off.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: October 07, 2009, 05:30:38 PM »

I don't think there should be a problem with intitials.  Keep in mind that locals will know these minors anyway and we aren't going to be broadcasting stuff all over the airwaves. 

IF by chance a minor has created a Myspace as Lindsey did why is it a problem posting a link to it?  We do this all the time in MP cases and sometimes the information on these Myspace accounts leads to clues as to what happened to the minor. 

So I say the the initials should be OK.  Public Myspace links are OK.  Full name and photos of minors (other than the missing) should be a no-no.  There will be times where the family will release photos of the minor with other minors and that is OK for us to post as well.

What about Lindsey's brother?  Several of the media reports have identified this young man in regards to the argument that took place just prior to Lindsey's disappearance..  His mother has been quoted revealing  her son's name to the media and ...  then there are talk show interviews.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: October 07, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »

Great Map!

Thanks Fanny Mae.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: October 07, 2009, 05:40:38 PM »

I really can't take credit for the map. It was on one of DD's post. I just brought it over.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: October 07, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys.  Boy it sure is hard to keep up with this case.  I leave and come back the next day and it takes the whole day to catch up again.  It's SO confusing.

Here are a few things that stuck out to me.

Someone said they were searching the name Libby.  Libby is more then likely short form for Olivia or something right?  If there are records wouldn't they use her legal name?

This might have been discussed already I admit to skipping over a few pages...and perhaps I watch too many movies or bad tv but IMO Libby's niece who suddenly had become friends with Lindsey again is high on my suspect list.  I know girls at this age can be fickle but Lindsey wasn't going to school because of the trouble that this niece was causing Lindsey and suddenly she was being invited over for a swim at the house and they were friends.  Doesn't this set off anyones hinky meter???? 
Sets mine waaaay off.

My hinky meter has gone off so many times, I had to get a new one. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #778 on: October 07, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »

I wanted to post these images(I hope I don't blow the margins!)that a poster took from IS,poster name is MystryPhobia(I think)
All 4 images are from Maple street mainly of the BeeHive.
The BeeHive takes up the whole block of 5th and 6th streets,looks like the parking lot faces Maple and possibly the front faces Maple also.

Pic description(under pic)explains location.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #779 on: October 07, 2009, 05:45:08 PM »

I wanted to post these images(I hope I don't blow the margins!)that a poster took from IS,poster name is MystryPhobia(I think)
All 4 images are from Maple street mainly of the BeeHive.
The BeeHive takes up the whole block of 5th and 6th streets,looks like the parking lot faces Maple and possibly the front faces Maple also.

Pic description(under pic)explains location.

Good Lord!
No descriptions under pics lol
This is West from 7th and Maple.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.