March 18, 2024, 09:32:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566912 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #780 on: October 07, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »

This one is:
West Maple between 5th and 6th streets,BeeHive on left.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 07, 2009, 05:47:27 PM »

Thank you so much for posting the map, Fannie Mae !
This new monkey is still learning the ropes of posting 
That's a great map. I don't know but I just snagged this name from WS. Is this the person who saw Lindsey that night? S.Ralke 

Hi Norose, No, we learned Mr Ralke{y}, {spelling was incorrect in Affidavit} is a probation officer for the county.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #782 on: October 07, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »

West at the BeeHive,6th and Maple

Karma Is Coming

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #783 on: October 07, 2009, 05:48:31 PM »

holy crap, i am gone a few days and tons of pages are up... i am too dang tired as i have an entire sick household and very sick baby,,,, anyways i am not going to read through them all so if anyone has a question directed at me, i will be on a for a bit and check back
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #784 on: October 07, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »

Maple looking toward the BeeHive

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #785 on: October 07, 2009, 05:52:53 PM »

holy crap, i am gone a few days and tons of pages are up... i am too dang tired as i have an entire sick household and very sick baby,,,, anyways i am not going to read through them all so if anyone has a question directed at me, i will be on a for a bit and check back
Melissa,Hi,can you please tell us the name of the witness that saw Lindsey 2 times the night she disappeared?
And do you know if Melissa Baum was aware of AG,Dale's younger brother being at 1 search meeting at the end of August at the community center?And AG was also at one search around September 13th?
Do you think it's odd that while Kona and AG seemed to be trying to help find Lindsey,Dale was stalking Melissa?

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: October 07, 2009, 05:55:10 PM »

Thank you KARMA for the pics. Why in the he77 Lindsey was allowed to walk those streets alone at twilight just infuriates me each time I look at them. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #787 on: October 07, 2009, 05:55:23 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Color me old fashioned or whatever, but that is a creepy looking neighborhood for a 10 yr old to be walking alone during daylight hours...let alone at night. Aprox. how far is it from KK's to MB's house?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #788 on: October 07, 2009, 05:57:57 PM »

Thank you KARMA for the pics. Why in the he77 Lindsey was allowed to walk those streets alone at twilight just infuriates me each time I look at them. 
I hear you Fanny
When I saw those pics so up close........I realized that is a long walk home alone for a little girl.I don't care how safe people say the town is.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #789 on: October 07, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »

Color me old fashioned or whatever, but that is a creepy looking neighborhood for a 10 yr old to be walking alone during daylight hours...let alone at night. Aprox. how far is it from KK's to MB's house?
Hi Darla
Some said 4 blocks,5 blocks,6 blocks,7 blocks.Even the undersheriff Scott said a couple of blocks.
Anyway,if you look at the maps I count near 8 blocks.KaraK said it was a 7 minute walk home,someone at WS mapped it and the mapping site said like 19 minutes.
Who really knows?

Karma Is Coming

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: October 07, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

Hi Darla
Some said 4 blocks,5 blocks,6 blocks,7 blocks.Even the undersheriff Scott said a couple of blocks.
Anyway,if you look at the maps I count near 8 blocks.KaraK said it was a 7 minute walk home,someone at WS mapped it and the mapping site said like 19 minutes.
Who really knows?

I live in a small town and our blocks look to be about the same. 6 blocks is a little over 1/2 mile . I just can not see letting a child walk that far alone. Especially a little girl. I guess I am just an overprotective grandma. If mine are outside I am out there with them. And yeah ...they probably hate me for it.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 07, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »

Hi Darla
Who really knows?

I live in a small town and our blocks look to be about the same. 6 blocks is a little over 1/2 mile . I just can not see letting a child walk that far alone. Especially a little girl. I guess I am just an overprotective grandma. If mine are outside I am out there with them. And yeah ...they probably hate me for it.

Sorry didn't mean to get in your quote box

God Bless!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #792 on: October 07, 2009, 06:16:47 PM »

Hi Darla
Who really knows?

No problem,I'm the same way...over protective but Lindsey did walk down Maple alone and is now gone.I'm thinking Mom Baum and KaraK feel a lot of guilt.
Now,someone needs to find sweet Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #793 on: October 07, 2009, 06:22:12 PM »

Melissa,Hi,can you please tell us the name of the witness that saw Lindsey 2 times the night she disappeared?
And do you know if Melissa Baum was aware of AG,Dale's younger brother being at 1 search meeting at the end of August at the community center?And AG was also at one search around September 13th?
Do you think it's odd that while Kona and AG seemed to be trying to help find Lindsey,Dale was stalking Melissa?
hmm thats news to me. I know that MB doesnt go over the lists of the names of people who sign in. I thought AG was deployed somewhere or am I mistaken about that. wasnt that what someone was yelling about on their myspace page or something. If AG did go to the search, MB wouldnt of had any idea who he was as she didnt know who the family was until the search warrant mess came to toplay. After DG followed her, she didnt search out who the rest of his family was. and i have said a couple times that I dotn recall the name of mb's co-worked but it starts with a R. sorry
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: October 07, 2009, 06:22:33 PM »

Hi Darla
Who really knows?

No problem,I'm the same way...over protective but Lindsey did walk down Maple alone and is now gone.I'm thinking Mom Baum and KaraK feel a lot of guilt.

I am thinking more like defensive than feeling a lot of guilt. I know KK is a monkey, and we shouldn't talk about another monkey, but I have not heard an "if only" post from her. It just seems more like excuses. And as far as MB....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: October 07, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »

hmm thats news to me. I know that MB doesnt go over the lists of the names of people who sign in. I thought AG was deployed somewhere or am I mistaken about that. wasnt that what someone was yelling about on their myspace page or something. If AG did go to the search, MB wouldnt of had any idea who he was as she didnt know who the family was until the search warrant mess came to toplay. After DG followed her, she didnt search out who the rest of his family was. and i have said a couple times that I dotn recall the name of mb's co-worked but it starts with a R. sorry

Well, what exactly DOES MB do to find Lindsey? All I have ever heard is what she does not do.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #796 on: October 07, 2009, 06:28:10 PM »

Thank you so much for posting the map, Fannie Mae !
This new monkey is still learning the ropes of posting 
That's a great map. I don't know but I just snagged this name from WS. Is this the person who saw Lindsey that night? S.Ralke 

Hi Norose, No, we learned Mr Ralke{y}, {spelling was incorrect in Affidavit} is a probation officer for the county.
Thank-you, so this is not the person who saw Lindsey that night? I put the name up, I figured this was no minor, since it was an adult who saw Lindsey walking home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #797 on: October 07, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »

I hear you Fanny
When I saw those pics so up close........I realized that is a long walk home alone for a little girl.I don't care how safe people say the town is.

I totally agree, no reason for this little one to walk alone, none 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #798 on: October 07, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »

Thanks anyway Melissa
The MS spat was a friend/neighbor(across the road from where Kona lives)whose son has been in the service for at least a year.
AG,Dale's brother,was supposed to be deployed mid June but some have said he wasn't deployed because he wasn't within the weight limits(?)
Anyway,I found out today that AG was never deployed(as of September 13th)and AG attended one search meeting and went on one search.(I read this all on WS,they have a lot of locals there and quite a few that help out in the searches and search center)
So now I'm wondering......what was AG doing the night of June 26th?
AG must have been the 4th person LE talked to at Kona's house.
I'm also wondering if AG could have driven Dale's car around.
From what a searcher(who was on the same team as AG)said about AG,this searcher said he was annoying.
So many puzzling things surrounding Lindsey's disappearance.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #799 on: October 07, 2009, 06:50:51 PM »

Hi Darla
Who really knows?

I am thinking more like defensive than feeling a lot of guilt. I know KK is a monkey, and we shouldn't talk about another monkey, but I have not heard an "if only" post from her. It just seems more like excuses. And as far as MB....
KaraK did make an "if only"post whaen she first started here I think.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.