March 19, 2024, 02:25:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566969 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #800 on: October 07, 2009, 06:55:20 PM »

Have a great night you all.

Praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Lindsey was supposed to go on a GirlScout trip this past August with her troop.They brought this shirt for Lindsey to the search last weekend.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: October 07, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »

Have a great evening Karma, and thanks for the info on Dale's brother 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: October 07, 2009, 07:07:22 PM »

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »

<snipped>

- Lastly, I believe the basis of this forum is suppose to be supportive not trying to throw blame but instead provide support and to also discuss ways of trying to get the missing home safely. I understand sometimes trying to dig out information and hopefully leads and ideas means sometimes hitting where it hurts but please remember that above all else - There Is a Child Missing

It was my house that she left and no one can change the fact that I did not walk her home regardless of how light it was outside and that guilt eats me alive and haunts me every minute that ticks by. I wish it would have been dark out when she left because then I would have walked her home and we would not be here right now. If I could change things I would in a heartbeat but I can't now. As for Lindsey's mom she does not have a car but when she did Lindsey never had to walk home in the dark and she wouldn't, her mom was always right there to pick her up. What ifs do nothing more then make a tough situation more difficult for those of us who love Lindsey and they won't help bring her home...

What if...
One of the 2000 McCleary residents would have been outside and seen her
I had walked her home
I had let her stay the night
someone close had a car
it was one minute earlier/later
it was five minutes later/earlier
it was dark outside when she left
she had been walking with someone
police would have been patrolling that area
every sicko out there wasn't allowed a second chance
she had remembered to bring her phone
the police would have called in help before 12 hours had passed

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg856883;topicseen#msg856883

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: October 07, 2009, 07:14:45 PM »

I don't think there should be a problem with intitials.  Keep in mind that locals will know these minors anyway and we aren't going to be broadcasting stuff all over the airwaves. 

IF by chance a minor has created a Myspace as Lindsey did why is it a problem posting a link to it?  We do this all the time in MP cases and sometimes the information on these Myspace accounts leads to clues as to what happened to the minor. 

So I say the the initials should be OK.  Public Myspace links are OK.  Full name and photos of minors (other than the missing) should be a no-no.  There will be times where the family will release photos of the minor with other minors and that is OK for us to post as well.

What about Lindsey's brother?  Several of the media reports have identified this young man in regards to the argument that took place just prior to Lindsey's disappearance..  His mother has been quoted revealing  her son's name to the media and ...  then there are talk show interviews.

Janet

Janet - if the name has already been out there in the media then there's no reason for us to protect them.  It would be like not mentioning JR in the Haleigh Cummings case.  We have even seen photos of JR.  So I think it's OK to mention Lindsey's brothers name.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: October 07, 2009, 07:21:41 PM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I agree the Baums may not have anything to do with it, but we are back to square one. If she was last seen at 9:30, why don't we know who it was that last saw her then? What is the secret? I am not sure we even know Alice Walters really is. Do you think she is the witness that last saw Lindsey? I am scratching my head just like everyone else. 

The witness siting is not a secret, the name starts with a R, (I can't recall the name, sorry) she is the same person what broke up the argument between Lindsey and Josh. She worked with MB, not sure if they still do work together and if this is the same person that helped drive MB around, I think MM said a co worker was helping her get to and from work.
I don't recall that witness's name ever being mentioned.Tracy,where did you read that?

Missing Persons - High Profile / Lindsey Baum - McCleary, WA 6/26/09 / Re: Lindsey Baum # 5 9/28/09 -  on: October 03, 2009, 03:02:30 PM 

I didn’t ask MB the names of the witness because I didnt’t care for the specific names, I know the story behind them just as you do. I do know that her co-workers name was said in front of me but it wasn’t something that stuck in my brain but I am pretty sure it starts with a R.  Again its not a secret and I don’t know why its not constantly thrown out there. I didn’t realize until just recently that she was the same person at 9 30 who was the person who broke up the argument.

---snipped--

ME - this is from MM's post here at SM....
Right,thanks Leroy but Tracy said she did not remember the name,as if she knew what "R's"full name was at one time.I don't recall ever hearing "R's" full first name being stated.

Karma this is not a secret. I had been told the name, it amounted to zero and so I didn't hold onto the name. I looked through my notes and do not have it. I think you post with JennO, ask her, she should know too.
So why didn't you just say you had been told the name because the R name is a secret to me and maybe to a few of us.
And I do not post at WS or IS or anywhere and I never posted with JennO.
Hope that clears up some of the confusions,distractions and more confusions.

The witnesses name is not a secret as far as I know. Maybe I was told the wrong name so who knows.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: October 07, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »

<snipped>

- Lastly, I believe the basis of this forum is suppose to be supportive not trying to throw blame but instead provide support and to also discuss ways of trying to get the missing home safely. I understand sometimes trying to dig out information and hopefully leads and ideas means sometimes hitting where it hurts but please remember that above all else - There Is a Child Missing

It was my house that she left and no one can change the fact that I did not walk her home regardless of how light it was outside and that guilt eats me alive and haunts me every minute that ticks by. I wish it would have been dark out when she left because then I would have walked her home and we would not be here right now. If I could change things I would in a heartbeat but I can't now. As for Lindsey's mom she does not have a car but when she did Lindsey never had to walk home in the dark and she wouldn't, her mom was always right there to pick her up. What ifs do nothing more then make a tough situation more difficult for those of us who love Lindsey and they won't help bring her home...

What if...
One of the 2000 McCleary residents would have been outside and seen her
I had walked her home
I had let her stay the night
someone close had a car
it was one minute earlier/later
it was five minutes later/earlier
it was dark outside when she left
she had been walking with someone
police would have been patrolling that area
every sicko out there wasn't allowed a second chance
she had remembered to bring her phone
the police would have called in help before 12 hours had passed

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg856883;topicseen#msg856883

Thank you Janet for reposting KK's post. I guess I must have mostly been thinking of her later posts. I was wrong about her not ever posting about not feeling guilty. And I apologize for saying that, because she obviously did. I wonder if she still does feel guilty, or if she has just "moved on."

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: October 07, 2009, 07:33:42 PM »

Lindsey Baum's story airs on 'Oprah' Oct. 13

McCLEARY, Wash. - The girl who vanished from a small Grays Harbor County town this summer is about to get some national exposure.

Lindsey Baum's story is going to be aired on an upcoming episode of the "Oprah Winfrey Show."   

Baum's mother, Melissa, told KING-5 News a camera crew and producer interviewed her in McCleary last Friday and Saturday.   

The segment is set to air on Oct. 13.

Lindsey Baum was 10-years-old when she was last seen walking home from a friend's house in McCleary June 26.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_100609WAB-lindsey-baum-KS.1eeecceee.html
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: October 07, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »

trying to catch but i seeTracygirl is here and i need to ask her a question.  a couple of pages back you said that you though MB worked at a call center.  i know she worked at the store and may have had a second job..i don't know.,..anyway my question is what kind of call center did you think?  like a crisis hotline, or answering service, or like for a trucking co?  dispatch?  im very nosey and would like to know. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 07, 2009, 07:59:11 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Color me old fashioned or whatever, but that is a creepy looking neighborhood for a 10 yr old to be walking alone during daylight hours...let alone at night. Aprox. how far is it from KK's to MB's house?
Hi Darla
Some said 4 blocks,5 blocks,6 blocks,7 blocks.Even the undersheriff Scott said a couple of blocks.
Anyway,if you look at the maps I count near 8 blocks.KaraK said it was a 7 minute walk home,someone at WS mapped it and the mapping site said like 19 minutes.
Who really knows?

I live in a small town and our blocks look to be about the same. 6 blocks is a little over 1/2 mile . I just can not see letting a child walk that far alone. Especially a little girl. I guess I am just an overprotective grandma. If mine are outside I am out there with them. And yeah ...they probably hate me for it.

Sorry didn't mean to get in your quote box
No problem,I'm the same way...over protective but Lindsey did walk down Maple alone and is now gone.I'm thinking Mom Baum and KaraK feel a lot of guilt.
Now,someone needs to find sweet Lindsey.

I am thinking more like defensive than feeling a lot of guilt. I know KK is a monkey, and we shouldn't talk about another monkey, but I have not heard an "if only" post from her. It just seems more like excuses. And as far as MB....
Cover Your Ears Mods..kind of convient considering now if we were to find something that has to do with her we can't/shouldn't post it.....but, now that i think about it wasn't/isn't Kona a monkey and we've drug all her skeletons out.  humm now ive just confused myself...never mind.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: October 07, 2009, 08:01:27 PM »

Lindsey Baum's story airs on 'Oprah' Oct. 13

McCLEARY, Wash. - The girl who vanished from a small Grays Harbor County town this summer is about to get some national exposure.

Lindsey Baum's story is going to be aired on an upcoming episode of the "Oprah Winfrey Show."   

Baum's mother, Melissa, told KING-5 News a camera crew and producer interviewed her in McCleary last Friday and Saturday.   

The segment is set to air on Oct. 13.

Lindsey Baum was 10-years-old when she was last seen walking home from a friend's house in McCleary June 26.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_100609WAB-lindsey-baum-KS.1eeecceee.html
I just read on another forum that this isn't true, they didn't give Lindsey any air time. Now that is what is being said, I guess we will wait to find out for sure. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 07, 2009, 08:06:25 PM »

trying to catch but i seeTracygirl is here and i need to ask her a question.  a couple of pages back you said that you though MB worked at a call center.  i know she worked at the store and may have had a second job..i don't know.,..anyway my question is what kind of call center did you think?  like a crisis hotline, or answering service, or like for a trucking co?  dispatch?  im very nosey and would like to know. 
I hope i didn't run you off.  i have a few theorys and truckers have a lot to do with one.  i would just find it interesting if mb's second job (if there even was one) was as a dispatch for a trucking co.    an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: October 07, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »

Mama I think I read that on this forum. I don't recall what type of call center or if that was even mentioned. I too would like to know where it was and what it was.
Doesn't any poster on here post with JennO? She spends time there, she should know all of the answers to these questions and if she doesn't she could sure find out.
I dont' post on WS, or insessions but maybe if they are reading this they could answer some of these questions considering the locals are there posting.
Folks the well has run dry over here, I got nothing more to add to this whole thing but lets try to find out, ok? ok.
I will be back on later tonight when the kids go to bed.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #812 on: October 07, 2009, 08:12:25 PM »

MelissaMcCann Sorry I am new to this thread somewhat and I have a question. Looking at the pictures of the street that were just posted (sorry not sure who posted them, may have been Karma) My question is are there street lights by that Beehive place? Reason I am asking, all I see are telephone poles, not a street lamp in sight. TIA JSM

Back to lurking.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: October 07, 2009, 08:17:44 PM »

I hope i didn't run you off.  i have a few theorys and truckers have a lot to do with one.  i would just find it interesting if mb's second job (if there even was one) was as a dispatch for a trucking co.    an angelic monkey

awww no way. I am just posting in between customers. I am at work this afternoon. Be back later
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #814 on: October 07, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »

[/quote]

Well, what exactly DOES MB do to find Lindsey? All I have ever heard is what she does not do.
[/quote]

I find that to be almost rude. But since you cant 'hear' the tone in typing I will just answer it like this: Every morning she finds the strength to get herself out of bed and face another day with her daughter missing. She showers, gets dressed, and makes breakfast for her and josh. Then she sits at the kitchen table staring at the empty chair where Lindsey would normally be sitting. She gets josh off for the day and then has a real good cry. She wants to stay strong for Josh so she waits until he leaves before she breaks down. She then looks for ways to try to keep herself busy so she can remain strong when josh comes back home. Everything in the house reminds her of Lindsey day in and day out.  She does little things that she can to help. She makes buttons, flyers, shirts, ect with Lindseys photo on them, she goes to places and leaves flyers on the counters or in the windows, she answers phone calls all day from people wanting to help, or people who have 'visions', or the media wanting to interview her. She helps out at the searches whatever way she can. There is a lot of little things that are not publisized.  She does NOT sit on the porch all day as certain people keep saying. So whever said to move her ass and seach under the porch for lindsey, well I will try to be more tactful and not finish my thought. Anyways, she also spends time recreating that night in her head, and plays outall of the 'what ifs'. She has extreme guilt that can be felt a mile away.  So then evening comes and she makes dinner for her and josh. She again sits at the table staring at lindsey empty chair. Bedtime comes and she kisses josh g'nite and her heart is heavy as she knows she cant kiss lindsey g'nite. She eventually makes her way to bed where she again cries and falls asleep at some point only to dream of LJ and her return. 

As for MB turning down TES, that did not happen!  MB did call them and Tim was on vacation. she waited for a call back and in the mean time reached LRC. LRC said they could come out and then when she did get a call back from TEC, she said LRC was coming and TEC said they would let LRC take the lead on this. MB would like for them to help but since LRC already got the search center training done and such I am not sure what they would do that LRC didnt. but thats just my opinion as i ma not familiar enough with them.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: October 07, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »

MelissaMcCann Sorry I am new to this thread somewhat and I have a question. Looking at the pictures of the street that were just posted (sorry not sure who posted them, may have been Karma) My question is are there street lights by that Beehive place? Reason I am asking, all I see are telephone poles, not a street lamp in sight. TIA JSM

Back to lurking.

I'm not Melissa, but if you look closely at the pics, you can see street lights on some of the poles. Whether they were in working order, is another subject, and something I don't know.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: October 07, 2009, 08:25:06 PM »

mb has never worked at my store and its a customer service center
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: October 07, 2009, 08:30:36 PM »

Back to lurking.

unfortunately I cant see any pictures from some reason,, they are just red x's. anyways they do have street lghts the entire path down maple to mb's house
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #818 on: October 07, 2009, 08:31:08 PM »

Back to lurking.

I'm not Melissa, but if you look closely at the pics, you can see street lights on some of the poles. Whether they were in working order, is another subject, and something I don't know.
Thanks Fanny. I guess I missed them. We don't have telephone poles so I didn't know if the street lamps were on them or not. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: October 07, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »

I certainly hope that Melissa B is getting some kind of mental health care.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.