March 19, 2024, 01:20:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566955 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #820 on: October 07, 2009, 08:33:03 PM »

MelissaMcCann Sorry I am new to this thread somewhat and I have a question. Looking at the pictures of the street that were just posted (sorry not sure who posted them, may have been Karma) My question is are there street lights by that Beehive place? Reason I am asking, all I see are telephone poles, not a street lamp in sight. TIA JSM

Back to lurking.

unfortunately I cant see any pictures from some reason,, they are just red x's. anyways they do have street lghts the entire path down maple to mb's house
Thank you. I didn't see them in the pictures.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: October 07, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »

trying to catch but i seeTracygirl is here and i need to ask her a question.  a couple of pages back you said that you though MB worked at a call center.  i know she worked at the store and may have had a second job..i don't know.,..anyway my question is what kind of call center did you think?  like a crisis hotline, or answering service, or like for a trucking co?  dispatch?  im very nosey and would like to know. 

mb has never worked at my store and its a customer service center
thank you MM...how/where did i get she worked at a dollar store?   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 07, 2009, 08:37:02 PM »

MM is Melissa Baum working now?  how is she supporting herself and Josh?
TYA

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #823 on: October 07, 2009, 08:37:09 PM »

trying to catch but i seeTracygirl is here and i need to ask her a question.  a couple of pages back you said that you though MB worked at a call center.  i know she worked at the store and may have had a second job..i don't know.,..anyway my question is what kind of call center did you think?  like a crisis hotline, or answering service, or like for a trucking co?  dispatch?  im very nosey and would like to know. 

mb has never worked at my store and its a customer service center
thank you MM...how/where did i get she worked at a dollar store?   

maybe because Lindsey would 'help out' here on the days they would com to my store after school when MB wasnt able to pick them up before daycare closed. somewhere along the lines it was taken way out of context that LJ was my employee... so that could of been were it came from and ya just got the ppl mixed up.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: October 07, 2009, 08:39:18 PM »

Well, what exactly DOES MB do to find Lindsey? All I have ever heard is what she does not do.
[/quote]

I find that to be almost rude. But since you cant 'hear' the tone in typing I will just answer it like this: Every morning she finds the strength to get herself out of bed and face another day with her daughter missing. She showers, gets dressed, and makes breakfast for her and josh. Then she sits at the kitchen table staring at the empty chair where Lindsey would normally be sitting. She gets josh off for the day and then has a real good cry. She wants to stay strong for Josh so she waits until he leaves before she breaks down. She then looks for ways to try to keep herself busy so she can remain strong when josh comes back home. Everything in the house reminds her of Lindsey day in and day out.  She does little things that she can to help. She makes buttons, flyers, shirts, ect with Lindseys photo on them, she goes to places and leaves flyers on the counters or in the windows, she answers phone calls all day from people wanting to help, or people who have 'visions', or the media wanting to interview her. She helps out at the searches whatever way she can. There is a lot of little things that are not publisized.  She does NOT sit on the porch all day as certain people keep saying. So whever said to move her ass and seach under the porch for lindsey, well I will try to be more tactful and not finish my thought. Anyways, she also spends time recreating that night in her head, and plays outall of the 'what ifs'. She has extreme guilt that can be felt a mile away.  So then evening comes and she makes dinner for her and josh. She again sits at the table staring at lindsey empty chair. Bedtime comes and she kisses josh g'nite and her heart is heavy as she knows she cant kiss lindsey g'nite. She eventually makes her way to bed where she again cries and falls asleep at some point only to dream of LJ and her return. 

As for MB turning down TES, that did not happen!  MB did call them and Tim was on vacation. she waited for a call back and in the mean time reached LRC. LRC said they could come out and then when she did get a call back from TEC, she said LRC was coming and TEC said they would let LRC take the lead on this. MB would like for them to help but since LRC already got the search center training done and such I am not sure what they would do that LRC didnt. but thats just my opinion as i ma not familiar enough with them.
[/quote]

I am the one you are quoting, and I am the one that made the remark about under the porch. So don't blame everyone else.

Whenever there is a question asked about the searches or people involve, the answer is MB doesn't know. MB doesn't know about the search accounts. MB would not talk to HO. Now that LRC is not coming back, has she requested TES to come back?

No doubt life is very hard for her trying to get through the day.

Has she gone to the nearest TV affiliate and asked to go on TV to plea for her child and ask why more hasn't been done? Has she gone to Olympia and talked to her representative there to ask for more state help in finding Lindsey? Has she made a nuisance of herself at the McCleary Police Department, or Gray's County SO? Making buttons and poster seem very passive to me. It may seem rude to you to ask these questions, but we are back to square one. It is very frustrating when we can't even seem to find out who the LAST person was to see Lindsey.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: October 07, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »

TYA
She still is on leave from her job and has been in contact with them about coming back as she is now struggling. maybe the ex will come through and pay some of the child support that he is suppose to.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: October 07, 2009, 08:42:53 PM »

TYA
She still is on leave from her job and has been in contact with them about coming back as she is now struggling. maybe the ex will come through and pay some of the child support that he is suppose to.
i thought he was required to pay through the state...with him being in the service i would assume that they would be taking it out of his check before he ever got it?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: October 07, 2009, 08:43:51 PM »

TYA

If he is still in the military, he has no choice whether he pays it or not.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: October 07, 2009, 08:44:53 PM »

Hi MM,
I know that this puts you in sort of a spot because you live locally, but what to you know about Tab and Libby? Most importantly, is Libby still married and what is he like? I am also curious on your take on KK's boyfriend. Again, I know this puts you in a spot. I just really want a take on these 3. Thanks!
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: October 07, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »

TYA

thats partly true but since he does 1 weekend a month he doesnt make much money and then they cant exactly garnish wages when he claims to not be working otherwise as rumor has it he is working under the table. and then take in account these are not his only children that support is suppose to go to.
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: October 07, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »

Hi MM,
I know that this puts you in sort of a spot because you live locally, but what to you know about Tab and Libby? Most importantly, is Libby still married and what is he like? I am also curious on your take on KK's boyfriend. Again, I know this puts you in a spot. I just really want a take on these 3. Thanks!

Its fine but I dont have an answer for you. I dont know any of them. i have only heard about them same as you have. remember i never met KK prior to LJ going missing and I have never met her old man. granted mccleary is only 8 miles away but i dont know many residents there short of my customers that come in. sorry
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: October 07, 2009, 08:53:19 PM »

TYA

thats partly true but since he does 1 weekend a month he doesnt make much money and then they cant exactly garnish wages when he claims to not be working otherwise as rumor has it he is working under the table. and then take in account these are not his only children that support is suppose to go to.

I thought he was going to be deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: October 07, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »

One more........   

As she marked three months since her daughter vanished, Melissa Baum of McCleary got a disturbing letter from the state.

She was informed her ex-husband would no longer be required to pay child support for eleven year old Lindsey, because her child hadn't been home for three months.

"I still have to maintain a house for her, I still have to maintain a life for her. This is not a normal case. She is a child that has been abducted, she's missing." Baum said on Tuesday.

State child support spokesman Adolpho Capenstany says the letter sent to Melissa Baum was a form letter that routinely goes out after 90-days of a child being out of the home and he admits it should not have been sent in this case. "It's not a procedure that we would instigate in the manner it was, and it's also insensitive to a very difficult situation regarding a missing child." Capenstany said.

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=218867
BUMP
i would just assume that the state is overseeing the support considering what is quoted above. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: October 07, 2009, 08:57:37 PM »

Hey MamaCrzy!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: October 07, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »

Hi MM,

Its fine but I dont have an answer for you. I dont know any of them. i have only heard about them same as you have. remember i never met KK prior to LJ going missing and I have never met her old man. granted mccleary is only 8 miles away but i dont know many residents there short of my customers that come in. sorry

You see, therein lies the problem. Every time a local comes on we get the "I don't know" "I can't say" "I don't know them" "I haven't heard" which sound like utter bs to me. I have been in small towns, and everybody knows every thing. That's just the way it is. And if you have a store where other people come it, you pretty much hear it all. Why can't we just get some straight answers? All any of us want to do is to find Lindsey. It seems like that would be top priority there, but evidently it isn't.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: October 07, 2009, 09:00:39 PM »

TYA

I thought he was leaving for Irag again, several months ago.  Was that delayed?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: October 07, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

Hey MamaCrzy!
hiya Lovinlife.  whats up?  im just hangin' out being crazy!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #837 on: October 07, 2009, 09:09:09 PM »

Hi MM,

You see, therein lies the problem. Every time a local comes on we get the "I don't know" "I can't say" "I don't know them" "I haven't heard" which sound like utter bs to me. I have been in small towns, and everybody knows every thing. That's just the way it is. And if you have a store where other people come it, you pretty much hear it all. Why can't we just get some straight answers? All any of us want to do is to find Lindsey. It seems like that would be top priority there, but evidently it isn't.
Coming from a small town, believe me everyone knows everybody's business, this seems weird, and I just can't for the life of me understand why we don't know who the witnesses are that saw Lindsey that night, just odd.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: October 07, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

Hi MM,

hiya miss Mae.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: October 07, 2009, 09:11:56 PM »

Hi MM,

Coming from a small town, believe me everyone knows everybody's business, this seems weird, and I just can't for the life of me understand why we don't know who the witnesses are that saw Lindsey that night, just odd.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.