March 18, 2024, 09:29:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566909 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: October 07, 2009, 11:19:28 PM »

Well, it looks like CBB got here before me....glad to see that we're back on topic.  Those stories were not appropriate for a MP thread....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: October 07, 2009, 11:21:09 PM »

Missing girl's dad back in Tennessee
THE OLYMPIAN | • Published July 23, 2009

Lindsey Baum’s father returned to Tennessee last weekend to attend to personal issues and sort out his possible deployment to Iraq, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott told the newspaper that Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard who has orders to deploy to Iraq, headed home but hopes to remain in the country to help with the effort to find his 11-year-old daughter.

Scott said Baum had a round-trip ticket so he could return quickly if anything changed.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/918533.html

I guess he could get his money back on his airplane ticket and send it to Melissa, since it doesn't look like he is doing anything to find Lindsey. Or is he? Who knows?
from what i understand he has re-married...now i wonder
1 do him and new wife have children
2 does new wife have children from past relationships?
3 MM stated that Lindsey and Josh are not the only children he is supporting
4 by supporting does that mean he had other children Before Lindsey and Josh or does it just mean children with new wife? 
5 was he married before he married to Melissa? 
i understand why he is not paying support for Lindsey (considering that letter the state sent) but if he has new family and is trying to get out of supporting old kids i think someone should put a little bug in his commanding officers ear. 
If him not working is true.

Anybody know?
TIA

IIRC
Melissa Baum is his second wife.
He has at least one other child, a daughter, by his first wife.
He re-married in June, and I believe his third wife has children.
I do not understand why he is not paying support for Lindsey and as was reported, the letter that was sent to her should not have been.
I do believe I read, do not know if it is true, that he was not current with his support before Lindsey went missing.
ok this is what i don't understand.  when my mom and dad divorced through the court he was ordered to pay x amount.  if he did not pay x amount mom had the option to go through the state and have them deal with getting the money first they would garnish his wadges, and if he were to quit working, they would suspend his DL and finally put him in the slammer.  now that was TX and it is like a whole other country...however....i know in ar if you go to apply for food stamps, tea, whatever and they ask where the father is it is automatic child support.  they find him and make him pay...so they can pay you.  so i guess im wondering did dad baum call up the state of WA and say 'Hey she's missisng, i shouldn't have to pay anymore.  and wouldn't it have made more sense to go through his lawyer?  i've never heard of cps sending such a letter unless they were in charge of the case.

i hope that made sense.

http://www.mostwanted.dshs.wa.gov/
thanks northern...ugghhh now even more questions

1 while married to melissa did he pay support in past kid?
2 who is ex-wife and how old is that child now?
3 does he still owe ex-wife support
4 how far behind was he...accord. to site it must be more then 6 months and more than 5 thousand dollars.
5 you most report the non payment for the state to act
What is the Division of Child Support's DCS Most Wanted Internet site?
1.The division of child support (DCS) maintains the DCS most wanted internet site in an effort to:

a.Locate responsible parents (also known as noncustodial parents) in order to establish or enforce a child support obligation; and

b.Collect unpaid child support from noncustodial parents who have a support obligation.

2.Anyone who has information concerning a noncustodial parent (called the "NCP") is encouraged to provide that information to DCS.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 26.23.120(2). 99-01-057, filed 12/11/98, effective 1/11/99.]
WAC 388-14A-4605
Whose picture can go on the division of child support's DCS most wanted internet site?
1.If the child's custodial parent (CP) requests DCS to post the NCP to the DCS most wanted internet site (also called the "site"), the CP must:

a.Have an open full support enforcement services case with DCS;

b.Give written permission to DCS to post the NCP on the site; and

c.Provide a photograph of the NCP.

2.Only the NCP's photograph appears on the site. If the CP submits a group photograph, DCS edits out everyone except the NCP.

3.DCS may post an NCP to the site when:

a.The NCP:

i.Has made no payments in at least six months (intercepted IRS refunds are not considered to be payments for purposes of this section); and

ii.Owes at least five thousand dollars in back child support; or

b.DCS has been unable to locate the NCP after trying other means for at least twelve months, and:

i.There is a valid support order; or

ii.There is a valid paternity affidavit filed for a child on the case, or

iii.The NCP is:

A.The mother of the child(ren) on the case; or

B.The presumed father under RCW 26.26.040.

[Statutory Authority: RCW 26.23.120(2). 99-01-057, filed 12/11/98, effective 1/11/99.]
so now im totally confused as to why MB did not report him being behind but the state was quick draw mcgraw in letting her know he didn't have pay anymore.
something isn't making sense.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: October 07, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »

Authorities left the family to itself much of Tuesday as the girl’s father, Scott Baum, spent time with his son, the undersheriff said. The father recently flew in from Tennessee where he serves in the National Guard and faces deployment to Iraq in the coming weeks

i was wrong.  he is in the National Guard.  but i still have no idea if he was depolyed or not.

Thanks Mama...I thought it was re-deployment.  ? 
maybe?  i don't know. i can't even find anything thats states if he was or not.  a while back he was supposed to be but was hoping he wasn't before Lindsey was found.  but that was the end of the info for that.  he could be in timbuctoo as far as i can find.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: October 07, 2009, 11:30:14 PM »

MB :
She is bi polar. And if that wasn't true, she might be feeling bi polar by now.
She has no spouse there in the house to support her.There doesn't seem to be alot of family that were there for her before and they are not there now.
I just don't know what I would be doing if I was in her situation.
I know that I would do everything I could possibly think of, but this must be really wearing on a person's inner strength.
Where should she look ? Should she go and stand at the place where Lindsay last was and call her name ? Should she wear a groove in the sidewalk going over the last route ? Should she go door to door ? She has given all the info she has to LE. I assume LE has Lindsay's computer. She took a lie detector test and passed.
I came to this board because of Natalee Holloway. Beth Holloway was a different type of person in a different situation ( Stupid LE in Aruba ) and she had plenty of resources in MB and within her family to draw on. MB doesn't. Oh, if anyone in Aruba saw Beth smile or look nice or raise a glass it was reported that she was whooping it up. Same thing seems to be happening here.
I have alot of compassion for people and my perception of MB is that she is feeling terribly alone and desolate. We have all felt that way over less.

KAT, it is not that I don't have compassion for Melissa Baum. I do. But I did list some things that she might could do. And it seems she is more of a victim than Lindsey. Bi-polar or not, it still doesn't explain her passive stance. Refusing help when offered boggles my mind.

You are right, as I have never had a child missing. It is just so frustrating for all these months to have gone by and winter is coming.....Where's Lindsey. 

As some of you know by now, several years ago, my mid son's best friend went missing.  His mother/family lived in another town, several hours away.  The young man was 19, on his own, working hard.  I didn't even know his mom, just him, thru my son.  As the last adult to have seen him alive, I reported him missing.  Kept thinking, if that were MY son in another town, I'd want an adult to step up.  As it turned out, my family was investigated thoroughly.. and to the satisfaction of LE that we had no hand in anything.  So I do know THAT side of it all.  sigh.   

Have already shared the story, so won't share it again here, not to worry.  I just to share a bit about our young friend's mother.  She and I met under the worst circumstances possible, but I stood by her side, from the earliest days, thru finding her son, thru the trial, etc.  I know as much as anyone else can know what that mom went thru, even in her quietest moments, cuz I lived it with her.  (she stayed at our home thruout). 

The way she reacted from day to day was typical for what 'the public' thinks of when this kind of situation happens.  She was active in doing something, anything, on some days.. Despondent on others.  And I know that each person is different in some ways in how they would react/respond.  She needed to laff at times.  My son would tell about the fun times he and her son had had.  We laffed.  We cried.  We hugged.  Etc.  Same thing happened at his memorial.  Memories were shared of him.  Doesn't mean she/we didn't grieve the loss, we celebrated his life as well. 

I know that MB is/has/will experience every emotion under the sun.  That's to be expected.  And given her being bi-polar, she likely is/has/will experience emotions etc differently than a mom who doesn't have bi-polar.  Yet there are going to be the 'typical' reactions, to some degree.  It's those that some of us haven't seen.  The 'typical' things.  Is that because we are hundreds if not thousands of miles away, and only see what the media wants us to see?  Perhaps, and very likely.  That's why it's important to have boots-on-the-ground locals who can be our eyes and ears, telling us what's really going on. 

But ya know what?  Thruout our own ordeal re my sons young friend and his mom.. Never once did it occur to me to hop on the internet to see what the world was saying.  Didn't occur to any of the huge number of teens who gathered on our porch, freaked out, crying, hugging each other and his mom and me, needing the comfort of each other's presence.  Even during the searches, etc.  To my knowledge, none of us hopped on the internet or even mentioned the thought.  We were too wrapped up in the actual situ itself to give a thought to the world.  And that's because TO US, time had stood still, the world outside our own situ had ceased to exist.  To us.  It was surreal.  Even if I had thought of what the world was saying about us, it wouldn't have mattered, cuz we were fully caught up in trying to find our young friend.  And then to bring his murderers to justice.

And it's curious to me why that doesn't seem to be true for this and some other cases of missing people.  Why hasn't the world, as they knew it, stopped for them????  Why chase rumors around the net, and not be fully engulfed in trying to find their missing loved one? 

I don't get it.     Maybe someone can help me understand. 

And I assure you it isn't because I have no sympathy or compassion.  I've been there!  I've been there to the point of staring down the main perp in court, and placed myself in contempt of court twice... just so I could look him in the eyes and say to his face exactly what I thought of him. 

Sigh.  Sorry O/T for the most part.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: October 07, 2009, 11:31:18 PM »

Not only did I mean financial support, but the other kind.
Someone to lean on and to talk to when Josh in in school. A hug type of thing.
Don't they have any kind of victim services there ? Or is it to small of a place to have that ?
. I am going through something right now where at times I feel like I am on a roller coaster and  some days, I have to make my feet move even when I don't want to and perhaps I am projecting these types of emotions onto MB.
.. My daughter has a friend who is bi polar and she struggles with tasks that the rest of us just do, like dishes, meals etc and her perception of events is always off the mark.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: October 07, 2009, 11:35:34 PM »

AZSunny

I am off in a few minutes.  I think I will call it an early night ... I am wiped.  However ... a short bedtime story would be appreciate.

The Easter Egg Story

Once upon a time ....

Good Night All.

Janet
8:20 PM PT

Nope,  I will get in trouble!   Nitey Nite Miss Janet!    Monkey Devil!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: October 07, 2009, 11:40:18 PM »

MB :
She is bi polar. And if that wasn't true, she might be feeling bi polar by now.
She has no spouse there in the house to support her.There doesn't seem to be alot of family that were there for her before and they are not there now.
I just don't know what I would be doing if I was in her situation.
I know that I would do everything I could possibly think of, but this must be really wearing on a person's inner strength.
Where should she look ? Should she go and stand at the place where Lindsay last was and call her name ? Should she wear a groove in the sidewalk going over the last route ? Should she go door to door ? She has given all the info she has to LE. I assume LE has Lindsay's computer. She took a lie detector test and passed.
I came to this board because of Natalee Holloway. Beth Holloway was a different type of person in a different situation ( Stupid LE in Aruba ) and she had plenty of resources in MB and within her family to draw on. MB doesn't. Oh, if anyone in Aruba saw Beth smile or look nice or raise a glass it was reported that she was whooping it up. Same thing seems to be happening here.
I have alot of compassion for people and my perception of MB is that she is feeling terribly alone and desolate. We have all felt that way over less.

KAT, it is not that I don't have compassion for Melissa Baum. I do. But I did list some things that she might could do. And it seems she is more of a victim than Lindsey. Bi-polar or not, it still doesn't explain her passive stance. Refusing help when offered boggles my mind.

You are right, as I have never had a child missing. It is just so frustrating for all these months to have gone by and winter is coming.....Where's Lindsey. 

As some of you know by now, several years ago, my mid son's best friend went missing.  His mother/family lived in another town, several hours away.  The young man was 19, on his own, working hard.  I didn't even know his mom, just him, thru my son.  As the last adult to have seen him alive, I reported him missing.  Kept thinking, if that were MY son in another town, I'd want an adult to step up.  As it turned out, my family was investigated thoroughly.. and to the satisfaction of LE that we had no hand in anything.  So I do know THAT side of it all.  sigh.   

Have already shared the story, so won't share it again here, not to worry.  I just to share a bit about our young friend's mother.  She and I met under the worst circumstances possible, but I stood by her side, from the earliest days, thru finding her son, thru the trial, etc.  I know as much as anyone else can know what that mom went thru, even in her quietest moments, cuz I lived it with her.  (she stayed at our home thruout). 

The way she reacted from day to day was typical for what 'the public' thinks of when this kind of situation happens.  She was active in doing something, anything, on some days.. Despondent on others.  And I know that each person is different in some ways in how they would react/respond.  She needed to laff at times.  My son would tell about the fun times he and her son had had.  We laffed.  We cried.  We hugged.  Etc.  Same thing happened at his memorial.  Memories were shared of him.  Doesn't mean she/we didn't grieve the loss, we celebrated his life as well. 

I know that MB is/has/will experience every emotion under the sun.  That's to be expected.  And given her being bi-polar, she likely is/has/will experience emotions etc differently than a mom who doesn't have bi-polar.  Yet there are going to be the 'typical' reactions, to some degree.  It's those that some of us haven't seen.  The 'typical' things.  Is that because we are hundreds if not thousands of miles away, and only see what the media wants us to see?  Perhaps, and very likely.  That's why it's important to have boots-on-the-ground locals who can be our eyes and ears, telling us what's really going on. 

But ya know what?  Thruout our own ordeal re my sons young friend and his mom.. Never once did it occur to me to hop on the internet to see what the world was saying.  Didn't occur to any of the huge number of teens who gathered on our porch, freaked out, crying, hugging each other and his mom and me, needing the comfort of each other's presence.  Even during the searches, etc.  To my knowledge, none of us hopped on the internet or even mentioned the thought.  We were too wrapped up in the actual situ itself to give a thought to the world.  And that's because TO US, time had stood still, the world outside our own situ had ceased to exist.  To us.  It was surreal.  Even if I had thought of what the world was saying about us, it wouldn't have mattered, cuz we were fully caught up in trying to find our young friend.  And then to bring his murderers to justice.

And it's curious to me why that doesn't seem to be true for this and some other cases of missing people.  Why hasn't the world, as they knew it, stopped for them????  Why chase rumors around the net, and not be fully engulfed in trying to find their missing loved one? 

I don't get it.     Maybe someone can help me understand. 

And I assure you it isn't because I have no sympathy or compassion.  I've been there!  I've been there to the point of staring down the main perp in court, and placed myself in contempt of court twice... just so I could look him in the eyes and say to his face exactly what I thought of him. 

Sigh.  Sorry O/T for the most part.

Wyks...don't you ever apologize for saying how you feel.  it is concerning how many involved in Lindsey's life are hanging out on the net.  and i look at other cases and really haven't found as many satsooma locals, orlando locals, ohio locals, tracy ca locals (except our own tracygirl) but a Huge number of McCleary locals.  really huge considering the town only has about 1200 people.  if i were local and (god forgive me) REALLY CARED...i would be searching, i would be getting involved in with getting search agencys out there to help.  i would be calling everynews outlet i could find to let them know that a little girl is missing out of McCleary WA.  not hanging out with a bunch of bloggers feeding bits and pieces of info that they can adjust according to their adgenda at the time. 
Wyks i agree! an angelic monkey

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: October 07, 2009, 11:44:50 PM »

I was thinking today of the remarks my MM and the fact that since LRC was involved, they would side step and let them take care of it since they had trained the volunteers.   TES does a lot more than that, is MB aware of that?  They are the experts in missing children.  They don't just train volunteers and say, see ya!  I hope she will call again and ask for Tim's help.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: October 07, 2009, 11:48:35 PM »

Don't they have any kind of victim services there ? Or is it to small of a place to have that ?
. I am going through something right now where at times I feel like I am on a roller coaster and  some days, I have to make my feet move even when I don't want to and perhaps I am projecting these types of emotions onto MB.
.. My daughter has a friend who is bi polar and she struggles with tasks that the rest of us just do, like dishes, meals etc and her perception of events is always off the mark.

oh Catgram..welcome to Lindsey's thread.  we are talking about the same town that would not donate a building for a search center.  we are talking about the same town that everyone know everyone but they don't know somethings.  we are talking bout a town that LE is now going through Lindseys computer that it was noticed her myspace had been changed after she was missing  (we have been told it was changed pryor but considering i saw it adored the day she was reported missing to 'wet' after she was reported missing....im gonna go with it was changed after.  (if it hadn't been how would anybody know?).  Welcome to the most confusing thread ever Catgram.   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: October 07, 2009, 11:58:36 PM »

I was thinking today of the remarks my MM and the fact that since LRC was involved, they would side step and let them take care of it since they had trained the volunteers.   TES does a lot more than that, is MB aware of that?  They are the experts in missing children.  They don't just train volunteers and say, see ya!  I hope she will call again and ask for Tim's help.
i know right?  i can't remember who posted that because LRC was called TES said let them do their thing.  well from what i understand LRC's thing is to train local how to conduct searches, grids, ect.  well when you have a town full of people who could care less (remember trying to get a building for LRC to work out of)  LRC is not the right group to have.  now i really have to wonder if TES really was contacted and why anyone would go through LRC unless there was a major outpour of community help and involvement.  its one thing when you have townspeople trying to organize their own searches, but this is not the case.  just cause we were told TES was contacted dosn't mean its true...i could swear that i had also heard that tim was on vacation at the time so thats why they went with LRC.  so we got 2 different stories right there.  (IMO Tim heads up TES but im pretty sure there is someone to answere the phone for him even if hes on vacation...but hey, maybe not)

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: October 07, 2009, 11:59:41 PM »

Thank you so much for posting the map, Fannie Mae !
This new monkey is still learning the ropes of posting 
That's a great map. I don't know but I just snagged this name from WS. Is this the person who saw Lindsey that night? S.Ralke 

Hi Norose, No, we learned Mr Ralke{y}, {spelling was incorrect in Affidavit} is a probation officer for the county.

Scandi  I had not heard that Ralki(y) was a probabtion officer?  If this is true, than maybe who he was talking about was another felon.  I keep going over the SW and wonder if it someone else on that property they were interested in?  Maybe Clifford or someone else? The blacked out area of the SW suggest a name longer than Dale?  Also is it normal for a SW to state "disguises to concel a person's identity, masks hats , wigs mustaches"...What is that?  And I originally thought the person with the tomato plants was Dale, now I think it is someone else they are takling about.  So many questions around that Golder family.  shortcake
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: October 08, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »

I agree! 

And yes, TES are THE experts in missing persons cases.  To not want them in, is suspicious at best, a lack of understanding/knowledge about them at the least. 

In another case, Tim brought his most excellent team in, to train others etc, to be fully ready for when they began to search.  When trained and ready, the search groups move out, with Tim's team very often spread out amongst the different groups.  As well as at least one LE along. 

In this other case, there was a group of family members and friends of the missing, who had decided 'they' knew better than Tim did.  What it boiled down to is that they just wanted the training, and once they had it, wanted to run the searches they way THEY thought best. 

And Tim... he has such class!  He didn't argue, he realized it for what it was, a battle of egos and just who was going to be in control.  He advised, and when he was actually snubbed for his efforts, he stepped aside.  Helping as he could, then finally deciding his help would be better used elsewhere, to actually find a missing love one.  When he finds his hands tied by family members, he doesn't argue.  He advises, then steps back, then when convinced he cannot do more to find that loved one without interference from the family, he leaves and doesn't look back.  But it grieves his heart to not be allowed to do what he was asked to do, to find the missing loved one.  IMO, he is as gracious as they come, if not more. 

And for MB not to want him there?  Is she even aware of who he is?  We would have given ANYTHING to have had his help, OMG.  The majority of families stand by, at the ready, to do whatever he asks of them, and stay the heck out of his way.  Because they actually want their loved one found, all egos aside. 

I hope someone can bring an understanding to MB about Tim and team.  Before the winter sets in, and while Tim can still DO something to actually find Lindsey. 

IMO.

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: October 08, 2009, 12:11:59 AM »

Hi everybody.
 For what it is worth, This is MB first missing child.  She does not have the knowledge that most of you have.  I don't believe she ever followed these forums so she could be aware of pitfalls all of you are aware of.  Like who is good and who is bad.  If you read about HO, you may come away with why he is not held in as high regard as some of you may think.  I am not making excuses, but I feel we should at least give her a "Little slack".  JMO  shortcake
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: October 08, 2009, 12:21:54 AM »

Aww you are such a sweet person Kat gram, your compassion really shines through your postings
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: October 08, 2009, 12:25:27 AM »

ok so now im even more confused...look what i found
Posted: 3:06 pm PDT July 6, 2009
Updated: 6:48 pm PDT July 6, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- The father of a McCleary girl who has been missing for 10 days hopes to be reunited with his daughter on her 11th birthday or before he deploys to Iraq.

Lindsey Baum, 10, disappeared June 26 while walking home from a friend's house at about 9:15 p.m. and there has been no sign of her since.

Lindsey’s dad, Scott Baum, said in a press conference on Monday, “I would love nothing more that to see my daughter before I have to go.”

Scott Baum is with the Tennessee National Guard and is scheduled to deploy in the very near future.

Lindsey’s eleventh birthday is on Tuesday, July 7.

Fifty to 60 searchers from nearby counties gathered Monday to focus their search in a RV park 4 miles from McCleary. Rick Scott of Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office said crews tentatively searched the park before, but now that the holiday weekend is over and there are less people, the search can intensify.

Rain in the forecast has also aided search dogs in picking up Lindsey’s scent. Scott said with the dry weather, any scent of Lindsey may have dried up, but with rain it will rehydrate the ground and allow dogs to detect scents again.

Scott said officials want to capitalize on the weather before more rain comes and possibly washes away any sign of Lindsey.

Late last week, the ground search for Lindsey was suspended and officials focused on her Internet history.

Investigators checked Lindsey’s MySpace and did a forensic analysis of her computer after they found an entry from Lindsey a month ago saying, "I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen.”

Scott said investigators found nothing on her computer or cell phone that led to any definite scenarios. He also said investigators have found no specific evidence to support any scenario. He also said leads and tips have fizzled out.
[/b]
bold by me.  this was written July 6.  today is Oct. 07 and now (recently) aren't LE stating (again) they are forensicly going through her computer?  so ??? did they not do it the first time?  are they doing it again?  if they found nothing in july why are they searching through it now?  haddn't they already done this according to them?  ugghhh.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: October 08, 2009, 12:32:23 AM »

Hi everybody.
 For what it is worth, This is MB first missing child.  She does not have the knowledge that most of you have.  I don't believe she ever followed these forums so she could be aware of pitfalls all of you are aware of.  Like who is good and who is bad.  If you read about HO, you may come away with why he is not held in as high regard as some of you may think.  I am not making excuses, but I feel we should at least give her a "Little slack".  JMO  shortcake
i agree shortcake about mb, however her very good friend kk blogs for a living so i have a feeling that she does know and could have helped stear her friend in a direction that would have made a difference.  and if it makes you feel any better i knew nothing about any of this up untill about a year ago when i heard about this chick who said her daughter was kidnapped and waited 31 days to report it. now most poeple my not spend all their time on crime sites, forums, cnn, and hln.  those are people with lifes LOL (not me)  so even if MB really has no idea, her friend KK does.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: October 08, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »

Thanks Sister and Mamacrazy!   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 08, 2009, 12:40:23 AM »

Thanks Sister and Mamacrazy!   

anytime sweetcheeks 

you see it is but a tangled web we weave.....

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: October 08, 2009, 12:41:24 AM »

Melissa M. and Tracygirl

Within days of the disappearance of Lindsey Baum ... Sheriff Rick Scott was quoted as claiming there were two confirmed witnesses.  However ... names were not revealed.

Monkeys have been curious who these witnesses were since the getgo.  If I had been told the name of these witnesses ... I would not forget.  What am I not getting?

The closest to identifying the witnesses was when Melissa B. stated that she was a family friend and ... she was a co-worker.  I do not have a clue if these descriptions apply to only one of the witnesses or ... is one a family friend and ... the other a co-worker.

Melissa M. ... the question regarding the witnesses was put to you the other day.  Other than stating one witness' name began with an R. ... nothing.  Yet you claim it is no big secret.

Hey ... it may not be a big deal to you but ... it is a big deal to me and other Monkeys.  Why do you not ask Melissa B. to reveal the names which are no big secret and ... then share with the forum?

Thank you.

Janet

Dear monkeys friends, I will be answering this question for the very last time.

Janet I don't recall the name, would have written it down had I known no one else would know the name. My suggestion would be to contact JennO and ask her. She knows MB personally, I am sure she can ask the question and get the answer you are looking for. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: October 08, 2009, 12:49:00 AM »

Hi everybody.
i agree shortcake about mb, however her very good friend kk blogs for a living so i have a feeling that she does know and could have helped stear her friend in a direction that would have made a difference.  and if it makes you feel any better i knew nothing about any of this up untill about a year ago when i heard about this chick who said her daughter was kidnapped and waited 31 days to report it. now most poeple my not spend all their time on crime sites, forums, cnn, and hln.  those are people with lifes LOL (not me)  so even if MB really has no idea, her friend KK does.

I agree Shortcake, and I also agree with you Mamacrazy. 

MB certainly may not have had the knowledge about some of these things, yet she does supposedly have friends standing by who can help guide her and help her find the answers to whatever.  It sounded to me like she was told by LE re Mr. Oakes and just took their word for it.  When LE rarely if ever want 'help' from others, not really, it's typically an ego thing with them, but not always of course.  KK, who was out on the net, could have checked Mr. Oakes out for MB, giving her impressions of him, and etc.  Those who are local and helping out at the searches, such as JennO for example, would hopefully have been willing to step up and help out with any understanding of things that MB didn't know. 

From what we've read, is that MB has not been 'open' to such things, upset in ways that 'sound' to me like an ego thing.  Her own or that of whomever she is allowing to guide her in things. 

Just my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.