March 28, 2024, 07:28:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567660 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1380 on: October 30, 2009, 03:29:43 PM »

Scandi thanks for the informative post. Lindsey and her friends going to the water tower days before she went missing I must have missed. I remember very early on I asked about the water tower, and then there was a big explanation of how they would know if someone fell in it, so I just figured all that was checked. Is there anyway, anyway possible that something like that could have happened? The more this goes on, the more I'm wondering different things, I still am not sure if I believe a SO took Lindsey, I'm all over the place with different thoughts. Is there anyway, that she could have gone in the woods, or anywhere that she could have had a terrible accident, and her body would not be discovered? I guess by now if that happened, she would have been found, just wondering   

I think she would have been found by now if she had fallen or had an accident up by the WT.

I was the one who called the city and talked twice to a gentleman in the Bldg Dept.  We were curious about the culvert system at the time and he explained that to me.  And then we discussed the WT.  He said there is a door or opening to access the inside of the tower for cleaning purposes.  But if something had been put into the water in the tower they would have known it immediately.  He said they have gauges there that maintain a constant report of the pressure in that tank and anything put in there would make the gauges go off to alert the pressure had changed.  He said that never happened.  He also told me that property at the WT and the 2 culverts that run side by side under McCleary were all searched right away.
Thanks, and I know getting killed accidently she would have been found by now, just something isn't adding up for me, and just have different thoughts going through my head.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: October 30, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »

something keeps pushing me back to human trafficking. I had heared that trafficking was getting more popular in this area due to the increase of immigrants we are getting. So I'm guessing that this information that was given to me, there have been arrests made on those who have participated in these slave runs.

If someone was going to be picked up for trafficking, that there would be a weapon or a multiple group of people involved for the pickup. Both of those situations would describe why no one heard a struggle.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: October 30, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »

Now that I've written that I had another thought, just to fill in a bit.

With the Mayor, didn't we read he had a previous accusation of sexual indiscretion with a young girl?  It was dropped or nothing came of it, but could that be because he was a figure of authority, a teacher I think at the time?  If he had that in his makeup could it have raised it's ugly head?  He had just been at a party.  Was he drinking?  Was that retirement party held at the Beehive or does anyone know where?

Then with Mr Mullin.  If what Momtective found is true and he is linked to the SAR co,  which mentions they use ATV vehicles in their operation, it would certainly match Mr Oakes report emailed to someone that stated he believed she was taken up to a logging road off Beck on a motorcycle or ATV vehicle.  Just an odd COINKYDINK, but I don't think I have read about Mullin and the SAR being even discussed.  It is very interesting IMO.  How could we find out more about that?  Could that be another reason LE searched his property so many times.  Also with the possibility she was moved once, could she have been stored on his property for a short time till she could be moved out of the area.

Remember I said I'd eat my hat.  lol  Just thinking is all.  xox

Wow Scandi!
I never have heard about the allegations with the mayor! Where did you hear that? That is EXTREMELY interesting for 2 reasons. 1. A psychic has been emailing me about the perp being a person of authority and 2. Haven't we heard that one of the witnesses did not want their name made public because of a person of authority? VERY INTERESTING INDEED. If the mayor does in fact have a relative that is a registered SO that is interesting too. Unfortunately sometimes it this deviant behavior runs in families due to the continual pattern.

I'm heading out the door, but tonight I'll go back and see if I can find where I read that about the Mayor.  It had to be right after that article that mentioned both him and Mr Self.  And I believe there is a SO with the name of Self that we wondered if he was a relation to Mr Self who could have been visiting at the time.  And it was DD who wrote the witness was afraid to talk about something she saw as Lindsey walked on her way towards home.  Not her exact words.

There is a William Self who lives at 170 S 6th St {Is it OK to post that here?}   I looked on the map and that address is N of Maple.  The map is not fine tuned and I can't tell what side of the street it is on.  But it appears to be close to the corner of 6th and Maple.  That means he lives either across from the Beehive or from the Mayor's house.

Have we explored the other 2 witnesses mentioned in the Affidavit who either saw the white car or heard it?  I think one of them is a parole officer.  I need to go back and re-read the Affidavit.
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: October 30, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »

something keeps pushing me back to human trafficking. I had heared that trafficking was getting more popular in this area due to the increase of immigrants we are getting. So I'm guessing that this information that was given to me, there have been arrests made on those who have participated in these slave runs.

If someone was going to be picked up for trafficking, that there would be a weapon or a multiple group of people involved for the pickup. Both of those situations would describe why no one heard a struggle.

Hi Jademoff, I am leaning toward an aspect of trafficking as well - involving multiple people, including some that are very very close to Lindsey.
Are you able to share this information that you were given? TIA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: October 30, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »

snipped:
With the Mayor, didn't we read he had a previous accusation of sexual indiscretion with a young girl?  It was dropped or nothing came of it, but could that be because he was a figure of authority, a teacher I think at the time?  If he had that in his makeup could it have raised it's ugly head?  He had just been at a party.  Was he drinking?  Was that retirement party held at the Beehive or does anyone know where?

Where did you read that, I must have missed that too!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: October 30, 2009, 04:50:16 PM »

snipped:

It had to be at WS as there are many great researchers there.  It was when I learned he had been a teacher before becoming Mayor.  It came across to me it was years ago when he was a teacher.

If I misspoke or was wrong forgive me { this guy is embarrassed and not mad ;} but I will see where it came from.  Once in a blue moon I read at InSession but I don't think it was there.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: October 30, 2009, 05:31:34 PM »

Hi Jademoff,
Do you know of any Baskett family in McCleary?

I know a Baskett family who lives in Elma.

Hi Jademoff!
Can you find out if this Baskett family in McCleary is related to Ronald L Baskett? I have recently obtained some information on our cryptic code man. I have been asked not to reveal where I got the information and I will of course honor that. It is my understanding that Ronald L Baskett has some very serious mental disorders. The person I was in contact with has no idea if these disorders would cause him to cause harm to a child. It is my understanding also, that the voilent crime he committed against a child and spent time in prison for, may have been bogus. There were rumors circulating that the charges were filed against him to get him removed from the home that he was residing in at the time. Is this in fact true? I have no idea, but he did spend several years behind bars, so who knows. He has children of his own but I don't believe that they are in contact with him. He supposedly is residing in Burien? Washington in a trailer on his mother's property. That is 50 miles, I believe, from McCleary. My source is unaware of any prior crimes he committed against children, including his own, except for the one that he was incarcerated for and that is some what disputed. I just don't know why he is so vocal on these cases. Maybe he fancies himself some great Cyber Sleuth or maybe it is something more deviant, I just don't know.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1387 on: October 30, 2009, 07:43:30 PM »

Have a good night Monkeys

Praying for you little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: October 30, 2009, 08:41:29 PM »

hey all,

just wondering if you think LE checked all the dumpsters and landfills in the mccleary area?? the somer thompson case got me thinking that.  i would assume mccleary pd would have done that but with this case who knows.. what do you all think?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: October 30, 2009, 08:48:31 PM »

hey all,

just wondering if you think LE checked all the dumpsters and landfills in the mccleary area?? the somer thompson case got me thinking that.  i would assume mccleary pd would have done that but with this case who knows.. what do you all think?

Hi Sunshine,
It is my understanding that LE did some pretty extensive searches in the beginning of the case. It was my understanding that they covered all of McCleary more than once. I don't know, however, exactly what it entailed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1390 on: October 30, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »

hey all,

That's a good question, I don't recall reading they checked dumpsters and landfills, but they may have, we just didn't hear about it.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: October 30, 2009, 10:23:14 PM »

Hi Jademoff,

Hi Jademoff!
Can you find out if this Baskett family in McCleary is related to Ronald L Baskett? I have recently obtained some information on our cryptic code man. I have been asked not to reveal where I got the information and I will of course honor that. It is my understanding that Ronald L Baskett has some very serious mental disorders. The person I was in contact with has no idea if these disorders would cause him to cause harm to a child. It is my understanding also, that the voilent crime he committed against a child and spent time in prison for, may have been bogus. There were rumors circulating that the charges were filed against him to get him removed from the home that he was residing in at the time. Is this in fact true? I have no idea, but he did spend several years behind bars, so who knows. He has children of his own but I don't believe that they are in contact with him. He supposedly is residing in Burien? Washington in a trailer on his mother's property. That is 50 miles, I believe, from McCleary. My source is unaware of any prior crimes he committed against children, including his own, except for the one that he was incarcerated for and that is some what disputed. I just don't know why he is so vocal on these cases. Maybe he fancies himself some great Cyber Sleuth or maybe it is something more deviant, I just don't know.

Thanks Sebastian for the post.  Velly Intellesting ;}

And thanks too Karma for that great shot of Lindsey.  What a little personality. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: October 30, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »

Hi Jademoff,

Don't the pictures of Lindsey break your heart? Where the (*&^ is she!

Hi Jademoff!

Thanks Sebastian for the post.  Velly Intellesting ;}

And thanks too Karma for that great shot of Lindsey.  What a little personality. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: October 31, 2009, 12:59:44 AM »

snipped:

Hi Sister,  A friend of mine found it in a post by Kagey with links to the original story.

My mouse is evidently fried so I can't c & p.  If anyone here belongs to WS it is posted on the last page of the main Lindsey thread by Knox.  I won't be able to get a new mouse till tomoz.  xox
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1394 on: October 31, 2009, 09:25:23 AM »

From Kagey at WS:

Originally Posted by kageykaren 
Isn't it odd that it is so difficult to access this story and its out come on the net? I don't see this dispute won by anyone at this point as both men with strong allegations against each other continued their livelyhood in their professions. Had the mayor been right about the McCleary Police Chief JR the chief would not have been able to transfer to a different town to serve as police chief. Had the allegations of 2counts of child molestation by the Mayor of McCleary WB he would have been s tripped of all credintials as mayor and affliations to the school. Obviously that didn't happen. The Lawyer of JR said they would sue rather than appeal which makes one think the mayor won. Was there a law suite started? For a grown man with the title of police chief 9yrs ago to accuse his boss of improprieties with 2 little girls is really putting ones neck out there and he must have had names of these girls for his defense agaist the mayor? Because we deal with abused & missing children this scenerio just doesn't sit right as this is more than tit for tat. You would think the fallout of their dispute would have embarrassed them to both step down. I would like to think this was a made up story but it seems it may have been brushed under a rug! Would Ruston hire a fired ex police chief accused of planting gun evidence???? Did the mayor address his alledged involvement with 2 little girls toput to rest a rumor brought up in a court of law? Something just doesn't seem chohesive with this story and certainly can point to crookedness in the politics of the town. The article was found by out of the box googling for "spokespersons for McCleary". My profile shows someone adept at communication, comfortable with many as he hides behind the mask of sound spiritual, concerened , "I will help you" persona. Time to find more locals like Dog Driver who may remember this. Also why wouldn't the mayor sue the police chief as his job & livelihood may have been on the line? Or did he sue? Or was it brushed under the table? If anyone finds the court date please let me know as that is what I'm looking for. I would silence myself except men from all walks of life are pedophiles and they sometimes pic careers to be around children. I know I don't have to give examples like teachers, clergy, police (wasn't a sheriff hired who was an SO in Grays Harbor?) Razzzz!

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89987&page=25

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1395 on: October 31, 2009, 09:38:24 AM »

From Knox at WS(same thread):

Originally Posted by elepher50 
Hi Kagey,

What a time trying to find that article but here is the link:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/McClea...ue.-a065311171

Here is another source for the same report:

http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...8&slug=4043118

From TakeNote at WS(same thread):
let me know if it is....i found some court docs on it....but its for a town of Ruston

ok.....i read back a tiny bit....and i think it is the same jim R

again....sorry if you already have this info....

court doc's included: http://rustonhome.blogspot.com/2008/...5-million.html

*Here is the official claim for $1.65 million filed by former police cheif Jim R.*

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1396 on: October 31, 2009, 09:41:47 AM »

Fixing the link(I hope)from Knox's post above:

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000918&slug=4043118

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1397 on: October 31, 2009, 09:44:58 AM »

Fixing TakeNote's link(I hope!)

http://rustonhome.blogspot.com/2008/04/reinhold-claims-dammages-of-165-million.html

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: October 31, 2009, 10:38:31 AM »

Oh Geez,
This latest info is not good. I have never been sure whether I believe in psychics or not. I just find it really odd that I was told it was a person in authority and now these  revelations regarding the mayor and a SO sheriff in Grays Harbor? I also have thought it so odd that the witnesses' names were never released that last saw Lindsey. If they saw Lindsey go off with a person of authority, they probably would not want their names made public. Something really stinks in McCleary!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: October 31, 2009, 10:40:31 AM »

From Knox at WS(same thread):

Originally Posted by elepher50 
Hi Kagey,

What a time trying to find that article but here is the link:

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/McClea...ue.-a065311171

Here is another source for the same report:

http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...8&slug=4043118

From TakeNote at WS(same thread):
let me know if it is....i found some court docs on it....but its for a town of Ruston

ok.....i read back a tiny bit....and i think it is the same jim R

again....sorry if you already have this info....

court doc's included: http://rustonhome.blogspot.com/2008/...5-million.html

*Here is the official claim for $1.65 million filed by former police cheif Jim R.*

Thank you so much for the links Karma!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.