March 28, 2024, 09:25:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567684 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: November 18, 2009, 04:46:14 AM »

Whoops!  Self-edit to say thanks to Karma for her special touches that light up our forum for Lindsey.  xox

PS:  Time for me to hit the hay ;}
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1541 on: November 18, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »

Thinking and praying for you Lindsey.
 an angelic monkey

Someone made this cute Angel for you.

Oh Karma!
This is one of the sweetest things you have put up yet! Thank you for all that you do!
You're welcome Sebastian but someone else here first posted Lindsey's Angel(I'm sorry,I can't remember who)and I liked it so much I kept it.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1542 on: November 18, 2009, 06:39:08 PM »

Praying for you little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1543 on: November 19, 2009, 06:16:51 PM »

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: November 19, 2009, 06:20:34 PM »

Karma, thank you for all these wonderful pictures.
I really like this one, barefoot -- a girl after my own heart.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: November 19, 2009, 11:49:33 PM »

Hi Peeps.  Isn't this guy just A D O R A B L E.  Thanks to the powers that be for this little cutie-pie.

I have Lindsey on my mind, wondering what happened to her and where she could be tonight as we speak.

I'm on my back to the scene of the crime jag.  There must be something we have not thought about yet that stopped Lindsey from walking thru her front door that night of June 26th.   What is it?  Is it something related to a point we have discussed time and again and not hit on?

I think she had to have been happy that night.  Relaxed after swimming for much of the day/evening at Libby's.  Back in the fold with her friends since she and Libby's niece had rekindled their friendship the day before.  Maybe not really wanting to call it a day and go home.  And maybe a bit precocious with her walking friend MK, possibly planning to sneak back for a late night swim like the big girls love to do.  After all, her bathing suit was not found at her house so she must have either been wearing it or carrying it.  Kara said when Lindsey would come to spend the night she never packed any clothes to bring with her.

How could all of that feeling from a young and spritely girl, so full of life and wanting happiness, be so jolted that within minutes she would vanish off the streets of McCleary.  And vanish with such solidarity that almost 5 months later we know little more than we did back then, still not found and brought back home.

*  She had to encounter someone who caused this to happen.
*  She left not even a slip-on shoe behind so she either got into a vehicle on her own or her shoe/shoes were picked up behind her.
*  Who could she have encountered on the way home if she turned S on 6th?
        ~  Those at the house Rena was visiting, Rena out in the yard who saw Lindsey walk past just before she reached 7th and Maple.
        ~  The Mayor, Mr Bentley, who said he saw children in the street but didn't remember if one of them was Lindsey, and timely to her walking past his house as he had just returned from a celebration party.
        ~  Mr Mullin whose property was searched 6x's and nothing found
        ~  Libby Nelson's house off Fir and Main where Kara went to search right away after she learned Lindsey was missing.
        ~  Maybe the old man Mark who walked around town and drank allot, encountered by Jvk while shooting photos.  He knew who Lindsey was and about her as people in small towns do - listen to the gossip.

Other than that an unknown person who was at a property Lindsey walked past or who was driving and saw her walking, stopped and offered her something special or a ride home.  I'm not mentioning witnesses mentioned in the Affidavit or Mr Self {?}  who saw nothing and lived across Maple from the Mayor.

What do you think?  Does one of those points stick out more than the rest for you?  Do you have other points to add to the list?

Personally I don't even think she made it to 3rd St.  And whoever had her tucked her temporarily quite close to their encounter.  And she was later moved out a little ways from town, but not very far.  With all those woods and the logging roads giving clear access to them, she could still be as close as a mile or less away IMO.  Maybe so close and yet so far away because she has yet to be found.

xox 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: November 20, 2009, 12:55:42 AM »

Y'all must think I'm  ::MonkeyRoll::posting here by myself.  ;}  That's OK as I have a question:

Is it true what I think I have read?

*  Lindsey swam at Libby's on Fri afternoon as well as into the evening?
*  Lindsey also swam at Libby's on the previous day, Thursday the 25th?

If those points are both true I think it opens up one of the points we have discussed.  It would open up the amount of time that Lindsey really spent at Libby's house.

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but you know me, I wonder allot.  Krams, and I so hope we have a happy ending for Lindsey.  I hope and pray.  Nite.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1547 on: November 20, 2009, 07:42:15 PM »

Praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: November 20, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »

Y'all must think I'm  ::MonkeyRoll::posting here by myself.  ;}  That's OK as I have a question:

If those points are both true I think it opens up one of the points we have discussed.  It would open up the amount of time that Lindsey really spent at Libby's house.

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but you know me, I wonder allot.  Krams, and I so hope we have a happy ending for Lindsey.  I hope and pray.  Nite.

yes, i believe it was true. if you read on the truecrimeforum, which is dd's site, there is a whole thread that is dedicated to everything that happened it tag and libbys...i read through it this week and it was helpful for me!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: November 20, 2009, 11:46:19 PM »

yes, i believe it was true. if you read on the truecrimeforum, which is dd's site, there is a whole thread that is dedicated to everything that happened it tag and libbys...i read through it this week and it was helpful for me!

Hi Sunshine,  Yes, I went there last night and found that too.  I think it says allot.  She spent quite a bit of time there.  The astrological charts say she was chastised the day she went missing by the same person responsble for her disappearance and now I'm wondering if it could have happened by someone who was there. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: November 21, 2009, 01:51:11 AM »

Scandi thank you for keeping this thread going and Karma thank you for posting the pics of this beautiful little girl.

Certain things in this case stand out to me, such as the girls all becoming friends again. That just has always made me wonder if it was some kind of set up. However, I really don't think the kids could all stay quiet for this long. Someone would have said something by now so the idea of another kid being responsible just doesn't fit, to me anyway.

I think it was an adult and she was either lured by someone and entered their home or was taken by car.

Someone that has always bothered me was Kara's brother. Have you or people elsewhere looked into him? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: November 21, 2009, 01:55:28 AM »

I am usually barefoot too sister, barefoot and in jeans and a t-shirt!
She is a beautiful little girl, so full of life in this pic. I pray for this case to be brought to an end, one way or another, she needs to be found. If she is no longer alive, she needs to be laid to rest properly, if she is alive and someone has her, she needs to come home, it has been far too long.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: November 21, 2009, 10:10:16 AM »

She is a beautiful little girl, so full of life in this pic. I pray for this case to be brought to an end, one way or another, she needs to be found. If she is no longer alive, she needs to be laid to rest properly, if she is alive and someone has her, she needs to come home, it has been far too long.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: November 21, 2009, 12:10:06 PM »

Tracygirl, me barefoot now and it's 39 outside.  I don't like shoes, well I really do, but I like being barefoot the most.
I truly go one way then another on whether she is alive.  I truly hope she is.  But you are so right, she needs to be brought home.  I miss chating with you.  Hope all is well.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: November 21, 2009, 12:18:07 PM »

Well today I am wearing socks, lol, too chilly. I miss chatting with you too, all is well here, hope you are doing well. I think about you and pray often everything is turning out good.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1555 on: November 21, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »

Praying for you little Lindsey

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Tanatchangsang
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: November 22, 2009, 12:25:51 PM »

First let me start by saying that I'm not living ar my moms house and she doesn't even have a pool house. Lindsey was at my moms house for maybe an hour or an hour and a half  the Friday she disappeared. And I was down by the beehive that night never did I see dales car there because my mom covered his shift at the beehive. You guys need to get your gossip correct. Second I'd like to say being a mother I would never lety 10 year old walk home so freaking late by herself weather or not it is a small town.Tinas property is in two parcels which the FBI have already searched so you guys in your blogs need to find anotherperson of interest. Personally I would think you guys would know what your talking about before you just go posting crap. Oh yeah andy mothers maiden name is gamber not tanatchangsang. And my first name is junsada and I'm her daughter .
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1557 on: November 22, 2009, 04:06:54 PM »

First let me start by saying that I'm not living ar my moms house and she doesn't even have a pool house. Lindsey was at my moms house for maybe an hour or an hour and a half  the Friday she disappeared. And I was down by the beehive that night never did I see dales car there because my mom covered his shift at the beehive. You guys need to get your gossip correct. Second I'd like to say being a mother I would never lety 10 year old walk home so freaking late by herself weather or not it is a small town.Tinas property is in two parcels which the FBI have already searched so you guys in your blogs need to find anotherperson of interest. Personally I would think you guys would know what your talking about before you just go posting crap. Oh yeah andy mothers maiden name is gamber not tanatchangsang. And my first name is junsada and I'm her daughter .
Welcome to ScaredMonkeys
Who is Andy?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1558 on: November 22, 2009, 06:14:20 PM »

Sorry,I reread your post and see you were saying and my mothers maiden name is Gamber.
So Libby Gamber Nelson doesn't even have a pool?So where was Lindsey and MK swimming at that Friday and Thursday?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1559 on: November 22, 2009, 06:16:25 PM »

Praying for you sweet Lindsey and hoping someday real soon we all find out exactly what happened to you and why.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.