March 28, 2024, 04:34:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567771 times)
alismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: November 22, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »

First let me start by saying that I'm not living ar my moms house and she doesn't even have a pool house. Lindsey was at my moms house for maybe an hour or an hour and a half  the Friday she disappeared. And I was down by the beehive that night never did I see dales car there because my mom covered his shift at the beehive. You guys need to get your gossip correct. Second I'd like to say being a mother I would never lety 10 year old walk home so freaking late by herself weather or not it is a small town.Tinas property is in two parcels which the FBI have already searched so you guys in your blogs need to find anotherperson of interest. Personally I would think you guys would know what your talking about before you just go posting crap. Oh yeah andy mothers maiden name is gamber not tanatchangsang. And my first name is junsada and I'm her daughter .

Welcome Junsada,
If what you say is true then Kara has not been telling the truth. She has said that Lindsey and her daughter were at your Mom's house swimming all day and the day before. I would be very intersted in hearing what your thoughts are on Lindsey's disappearance. Do you believe it was someone she knew or do you believe it was a stranger? There are so many questions that haven't been answered. I believe if we knew more about Lindsey and what she was doing that day it could help find her. Someone saw or knows something. Another question is why does it seem the town people don't care.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: November 23, 2009, 01:48:30 AM »

First let me start by saying that I'm not living ar my moms house and she doesn't even have a pool house. Lindsey was at my moms house for maybe an hour or an hour and a half  the Friday she disappeared. And I was down by the beehive that night never did I see dales car there because my mom covered his shift at the beehive. You guys need to get your gossip correct. Second I'd like to say being a mother I would never lety 10 year old walk home so freaking late by herself weather or not it is a small town.Tinas property is in two parcels which the FBI have already searched so you guys in your blogs need to find anotherperson of interest. Personally I would think you guys would know what your talking about before you just go posting crap. Oh yeah andy mothers maiden name is gamber not tanatchangsang. And my first name is junsada and I'm her daughter .
Hi Junsada, It is nice to meet you and WELCOME to SM.  You must know we are all very interested in Lindsey's movements around town the day she disappeared and so will have some questions if you don't mind.

Do you know when Lindsey got there on Fri?  Like Alismom says, Kara has said she was there all day and into the evening.  And then the girls all left to go up to the video shop where they rented videos and were there around 8:30.  If what you say is true that means Lindsey would have arrived around 6:30 or so.  That is much earlier than we have thought all along.

We have also read that Lindsey and your little sister {Lindsey's friend} had rekindled their friendship on the 25th, the day before she went missing.  Did they swim together that day too?

Also, do you know what time your mom went to work at the Beehive that night?

And lastly, did Lindsey stop by on her way back home from Kara's house?  Kara said one of the first places she went to search for Lindsey was at Libby's house, so she might have had an inkling Lindsey might stop back by for an evening swim as she had about 1/2 hour before curfew.

We all appreciate any info you can give us to fill in the gaps.  xox
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: November 23, 2009, 07:26:09 AM »

Wow Tanat!  I guess if some of this is true it might prove that KaraK's family or a friend visiting her just may have something to do with LB disappearing.  I've said all along that she had something to do with it!  She was just too helpful and answering all our questions.  Way too helpful.  IMO she could've steered the investigation wherever she wanted!  Whether it be that LB went back to KK's house for some reason or just maybe her man or friend visiting left right after...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: November 23, 2009, 09:45:14 AM »

Wow Tanat!  I guess if some of this is true it might prove that KaraK's family or a friend visiting her just may have something to do with LB disappearing.  I've said all along that she had something to do with it!  She was just too helpful and answering all our questions.  Way too helpful.  IMO she could've steered the investigation wherever she wanted!  Whether it be that LB went back to KK's house for some reason or just maybe her man or friend visiting left right after...
  I come everyday to check, I haven't posted much lately, but had too today. I have felt like you do, KK has always bothered me, and I can't lose those feelings 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: November 23, 2009, 01:20:27 PM »

hmmmm I am not sure what has been said on here lately that would warrent such a post...I think a few theories have been thrown around but certainly not the amount there once was.

Scandi's previous post regarding Libbys house and swimming....
Y'all must think I'm  ::MonkeyRoll::posting here by myself.  ;}  That's OK as I have a question:

Is it true what I think I have read?

*  Lindsey swam at Libby's on Fri afternoon as well as into the evening?
*  Lindsey also swam at Libby's on the previous day, Thursday the 25th?

If those points are both true I think it opens up one of the points we have discussed.  It would open up the amount of time that Lindsey really spent at Libby's house.

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but you know me, I wonder allot.  Krams, and I so hope we have a happy ending for Lindsey.  I hope and pray.  Nite.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: November 23, 2009, 03:16:42 PM »

hmmmm I am not sure what has been said on here lately that would warrent such a post...I think a few theories have been thrown around but certainly not the amount there once was.

Y'all must think I'm  ::MonkeyRoll::posting here by myself.  ;}  That's OK as I have a question:

If those points are both true I think it opens up one of the points we have discussed.  It would open up the amount of time that Lindsey really spent at Libby's house.

Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but you know me, I wonder allot.  Krams, and I so hope we have a happy ending for Lindsey.  I hope and pray.  Nite.

Hi Tracygirl,  It was a 'I wonder' post.  lol   We took Kara's word that Lindsey was swimming at Libby's in the afternoon as well as into the evening.  I have just learned she also said she was there swimming on the previous day.  What Lindsey did and where she went that last day is so important to figuring out what happened to her.  Who she was around that might have chastised her, someone she was familiar with acc to the astrological charts, who had also chastised her in May.

I don't think it is out of bounds to look at where she had spent considerable time.  Now maybe Kara was leading us off track and Junsada is right and Lindsey only spent 1 1/2 hours there.  We don't know. 

With the rumors that were put to rest by Sheriff Scott that they are not true that were circling among community members and the media, amd word of warrants and arrests also not true, it makes one re-question everything about that day.  The rumor acc to a new article was that someone had confessed to being involved in her demise and that it was a hit and run accident.

Tonight I'll have a new mouse and bring that article over.  It was from a radio or TV station.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: November 23, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »

As a self edit to my post above I want to say just because the rumors have been dispelled doesn't mean there isn't any part of truth to them.  Often where there is smoke there is fire.

Have a great day my Monkey Mentors and will see you this evening.   
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1567 on: November 23, 2009, 03:52:52 PM »

As I have been focusing more on what could have happened to Lindsey and who around the McCleary area might know something.... I never stopped to think of who had the swimming pool, and I've seen pictures up on the forums of a swimming pool. Is that the same one the girls went swimming in?

Tanatchangsang- Thank you.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: November 23, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »

Hi Tracygirl,  It was a 'I wonder' post.  lol   We took Kara's word that Lindsey was swimming at Libby's in the afternoon as well as into the evening.  I have just learned she also said she was there swimming on the previous day.  What Lindsey did and where she went that last day is so important to figuring out what happened to her.  Who she was around that might have chastised her, someone she was familiar with acc to the astrological charts, who had also chastised her in May.

I don't think it is out of bounds to look at where she had spent considerable time.  Now maybe Kara was leading us off track and Junsada is right and Lindsey only spent 1 1/2 hours there.  We don't know. 

With the rumors that were put to rest by Sheriff Scott that they are not true that were circling among community members and the media, amd word of warrants and arrests also not true, it makes one re-question everything about that day.  The rumor acc to a new article was that someone had confessed to being involved in her demise and that it was a hit and run accident.

Tonight I'll have a new mouse and bring that article over.  It was from a radio or TV station.  xox

I don't trust astrological charts nor psychics, as we have seen people have called the police over sightings regarding 'predictions' rather than fact.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: November 23, 2009, 04:55:41 PM »

As I have been focusing more on what could have happened to Lindsey and who around the McCleary area might know something.... I never stopped to think of who had the swimming pool, and I've seen pictures up on the forums of a swimming pool. Is that the same one the girls went swimming in?

It seems like I've seen two different pictures of swimming pools on these forums. And for the longest time I had thought that one of the swimming pools was owned by someone who lives on Simpson Ave, close to where Kara lives. But I found a picture under the topic #5 tab (I dont know how to bring posts over) that was main street. Simpson Ave. doesn't have the trees built into the sidewalk like that.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1570 on: November 23, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »

It seems like I've seen two different pictures of swimming pools on these forums. And for the longest time I had thought that one of the swimming pools was owned by someone who lives on Simpson Ave, close to where Kara lives. But I found a picture under the topic #5 tab (I dont know how to bring posts over) that was main street. Simpson Ave. doesn't have the trees built into the sidewalk like that.
Hi Jade
These 2 pics below are of Libby and Tag/Tab whatever's house.....with the pool.
Maybe Jundsada meant Libby doesn't have a pool house(little building near pool for changing)instead of Libby doesn't have a house with a pool?
Jundsada said she was at the Beehive that Friday night with Libby.
I wonder if she(or Libby)saw Lindsey that night?
I wonder why Jundsada said the Dale Golder was not working that Friday night,that Libby was filling in for his shift when the search warrants stated that Dale stated to LE that he was off work at the BeeHive every Friday and Saturday as his normal shift?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1571 on: November 23, 2009, 07:20:05 PM »

ooppsss

Libby and Tag's house with pool showing

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1572 on: November 23, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys

Praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: November 23, 2009, 10:41:38 PM »

Hi Scandi,
A possible hit and run? Please bring the article over. Thanks so much!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: November 23, 2009, 11:52:30 PM »

Hi Scandi,
A possible hit and run? Please bring the article over. Thanks so much!

LINDSEY BAUM CONFESSION RUMORS ARE FALSE
November 21, 2009
<snipped>
The Grays Harbor rumor mill has again spread false reports concerning the disappearance of a McCleary girl. On Thursday several reports were sent to Twin Harbor residents and the Seattle media saying a confession had been received in the Lindsey Baum case. However Grays Harbor Sheriff investigators say the reports were false and spread by someone try to settle a score with the reported suspect. The rumors continue the nightmare for Lindsey Baum’s parents, who have not seen their daughter since she went missing on the night of June 26th.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: November 24, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »

Gadfries!  I see that article doesn't have anything about the hit and run possibility.  I'll see what I can find, but it was part of the rumor.  There was a post by a local who stated that in a comment section of an article.  Course, who knows as we aren't in McCleary ;}
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: November 24, 2009, 12:41:28 AM »

Hi,  I found what I read.  It was in a post at WS and don't want to bring it over without permission as I post both here and there ;}

The poster said she heard the rumor last Monday {16th} and she lives in Grays Harbor County.  She didn't want to repeat the rumor because it might be just that.  But she did say it involved a hit & run & hide scenario * multiple individuals were involved.  It is a couple of pages back on the main thread.  xox

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: November 25, 2009, 01:45:26 PM »

BUMP   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1578 on: November 25, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »

Hi,  I found what I read.  It was in a post at WS and don't want to bring it over without permission as I post both here and there ;}

The poster said she heard the rumor last Monday {16th} and she lives in Grays Harbor County.  She didn't want to repeat the rumor because it might be just that.  But she did say it involved a hit & run & hide scenario * multiple individuals were involved.  It is a couple of pages back on the main thread.  xox

OMG, just imagine if this is true  WTH would someone do this? Oh, I know because either drugs or drinking were involved, but still, how do people live with themselves when they run someone over and just take off  I really now wonder if something like this happened, but at the same time, wouldn't someone have seen this happen?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: November 25, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »

OMG, just imagine if this is true  WTH would someone do this? Oh, I know because either drugs or drinking were involved, but still, how do people live with themselves when they run someone over and just take off  I really now wonder if something like this happened, but at the same time, wouldn't someone have seen this happen?

Hi Norose,  It is just an awful possibility to think about.  Hopefully it isn't true.  Allot of the times in cases like this part of the rumor will be true.  In the Scott Peterson case allot of them turned out to be not true   

Nothing has been clarified about it that I have read yet.  One thing I keep reminding myself about is we have no evidence of her demise at this point.  That is a very positive thought for us no matter what we think may have happened.   God Bless her wherever she is tonight    an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.