March 28, 2024, 12:37:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567718 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: November 26, 2009, 10:32:28 AM »

Hi,  I found what I read.  It was in a post at WS and don't want to bring it over without permission as I post both here and there ;}

The poster said she heard the rumor last Monday {16th} and she lives in Grays Harbor County.  She didn't want to repeat the rumor because it might be just that.  But she did say it involved a hit & run & hide scenario * multiple individuals were involved.  It is a couple of pages back on the main thread.  xox

OMG, just imagine if this is true  WTH would someone do this? Oh, I know because either drugs or drinking were involved, but still, how do people live with themselves when they run someone over and just take off  I really now wonder if something like this happened, but at the same time, wouldn't someone have seen this happen?

OT~I'm sure that this happens quite often:  Here's one that happened in my area.  It's been a long time but IIRC Tracy Tomko would have survived her injuries if she had not been laid face down in a puddle unconscious. He drug her into the woods to hide her body   http://www.newsnet5.com/news/172184/detail.html 

Prayers for Lindsey & the Baum family an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: November 26, 2009, 02:39:50 PM »

Hi,  I found what I read.  It was in a post at WS and don't want to bring it over without permission as I post both here and there ;}

The poster said she heard the rumor last Monday {16th} and she lives in Grays Harbor County.  She didn't want to repeat the rumor because it might be just that.  But she did say it involved a hit & run & hide scenario * multiple individuals were involved.  It is a couple of pages back on the main thread.  xox

OMG, just imagine if this is true  WTH would someone do this? Oh, I know because either drugs or drinking were involved, but still, how do people live with themselves when they run someone over and just take off  I really now wonder if something like this happened, but at the same time, wouldn't someone have seen this happen?

OT~I'm sure that this happens quite often:  Here's one that happened in my area.  It's been a long time but IIRC Tracy Tomko would have survived her injuries if she had not been laid face down in a puddle unconscious. He drug her into the woods to hide her body   http://www.newsnet5.com/news/172184/detail.html 

Hi Lovinlife,  How terrible.  What ever happened to Blackwood?  I hope he got life without parole.

Happy Thanksgiving to All  xox
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: November 26, 2009, 06:51:11 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Lindsey, that she will be found.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: November 27, 2009, 10:10:13 PM »

Hi Lovinlife,  How terrible.  What ever happened to Blackwood?  I hope he got life without parole.

Happy Thanksgiving to All  xox
OT~He got 10 yrs and is scheduled for release 11/11/2010.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1584 on: November 28, 2009, 07:24:33 PM »

Thanksgiving a 'bad day' for family of missing girl

by DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News

Posted on November 26, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Updated yesterday at 6:09 AM

Related:
Help Find Lindsey Baum

McCLEARY, Wash. - Thanksgiving has always been a favorite holiday for the Baum family. Not this year.

"It's really hard to be thankful now for much of anything," said Mellisa Baum.

Her daughter, Lindsey, was 10 years old when she was last seen June 26 walking home from a friend's house in McCleary.

Exactly five months after her daughter vanished, Melissa Baum is thankful for the support she continues to get from police, the community and total strangers.

A fundraiser and volunteer search are planned for this weekend in McCleary.

"They've come to love Lindsey," said Mellisa Baum. "And they never knew her. That means a lot."

Melissa Baum plans on having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with relatives in Tenino.

Lindsey's mother said she thinks her daughter is alive and will return home someday. She admits it's difficult to stay positive.

"I really thought she'd be home by now," said Baum, "I kept thinking she had to be here by the holiday season, and it's here and she's not."

~video at link~
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Thanksgiving-a-bad-day-for-family-of-missing-girl-75068407.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1585 on: November 28, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »

Praying and hoping for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1586 on: November 28, 2009, 08:16:41 PM »

Sheriff’s office says there’s no truth to Baum case rumors

By Steven Friederich - The Daily World
Saturday, November 21, 2009 1:11 AM PST

The Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office says rumors of a break in the Lindsey Baum case, involving a missing McCleary girl, are false.

Baum vanished on June 26 just 10 days before her 11th birthday while walking a few blocks from her home.

Undersheriff Rick Scott said Friday that he had fielded media calls all day asking him about alleged warrants and  arrests.

Scott said someone was contacting media outlets anonymously with bogus tips. Reporters and community members called the Sheriff’s Office all day to ask about the rumors.

“About the only thing true is that I’m burning up the minutes on my cell phone,” Scott said.

Scott said no one has filed any police reports and there is nothing legally the Sheriff’s Office can do about the false reports.

The brown-haired 4-foot-9 girl was wearing a light blue hooded shirt and blue jeans when she went missing. Authorities believe she is the victim of an abduction.

Anyone with any credible information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum is encouraged to come forward. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or e-mail at soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us . They may also be mailed to PO Box 305 McCleary, 98557.

The ChildSeek Network has also put up a Web site about Baum at
: http://www.childseeknetwork.com/kids/Baum.htm

http://**/articles/2009/11/21/local_news/doc4b07a4ca03965119114148.txt

Guess it wasn't enough that there were folks spreading rumors/mistruths in the town as well as online.  It appears that they graduated to anonymously contacting the media directly.  Jeeeeez. 

It seems that someone, or several people just don't want the truth about this case to be known.  Why is that???? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: November 28, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »

Related:
Help Find Lindsey Baum

McCLEARY, Wash. - Thanksgiving has always been a favorite holiday for the Baum family. Not this year.

Her daughter, Lindsey, was 10 years old when she was last seen June 26 walking home from a friend's house in McCleary.

Exactly five months after her daughter vanished, Melissa Baum is thankful for the support she continues to get from police, the community and total strangers.

"They've come to love Lindsey," said Mellisa Baum. "And they never knew her. That means a lot."

Melissa Baum plans on having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with relatives in Tenino.

Lindsey's mother said she thinks her daughter is alive and will return home someday. She admits it's difficult to stay positive.

"I really thought she'd be home by now," said Baum, "I kept thinking she had to be here by the holiday season, and it's here and she's not."

~video at link~
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Thanksgiving-a-bad-day-for-family-of-missing-girl-75068407.html

Melissa Baum was having Thanksgiving in Tenino with relatives? Isn't Nancy Moyer, who is still missing, from Tenino? HMMMMM
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: November 28, 2009, 09:55:08 PM »

Related:
Help Find Lindsey Baum

~video at link~

Melissa Baum was having Thanksgiving in Tenino with relatives? Isn't Nancy Moyer, who is still missing, from Tenino? HMMMMM

Interesting Sebastian,  Are you thinking there could have been someone who knew both girls and there is a connection there?  If MB has family in Tenino could we safely assume Lindsey had been there to visit before?

I'm going to go read up on Nancy's case.  Thanks  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: November 29, 2009, 01:57:11 AM »

Hi,  I did read up on Nancy and what bothers me is the great difference in age.  I would think it unusual for a man to be drawn sexually to both ages with equal desire, especially when there would be risk involved. 

Now that is unless he is a sexual psycho.  I met one at the bus stop once.  Good looking too.  He was just one sick guy and luckily the bus came rolling down the hill and the guy split.  That was about 8 years ago.  Last year I saw his photo in the Oregonian and about fainted.  He'd led a life controlled by his sickness and was finally caught again after being on the lam for about a year.  Too sad.  I bet this guy would do any age.   xox
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1590 on: November 29, 2009, 08:55:41 AM »

Hi,  I did read up on Nancy and what bothers me is the great difference in age.  I would think it unusual for a man to be drawn sexually to both ages with equal desire, especially when there would be risk involved. 

Now that is unless he is a sexual psycho.  I met one at the bus stop once.  Good looking too.  He was just one sick guy and luckily the bus came rolling down the hill and the guy split.  That was about 8 years ago.  Last year I saw his photo in the Oregonian and about fainted.  He'd led a life controlled by his sickness and was finally caught again after being on the lam for about a year.  Too sad.  I bet this guy would do any age.   xox
Good Sunday morning
There is a big age difference between Nancy and Lindsey but Nancy was/is really small.Some pics of her she could pass for a teenager IMO.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1591 on: November 29, 2009, 07:18:31 PM »

I wonder how the Rounders weekend fund raising went?

Praying for you sweet girl
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: November 30, 2009, 01:59:28 AM »

This article has a very interesting last post   

We're heading to bed, see you tomoz  lol
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: November 30, 2009, 02:00:25 AM »

Whoops!  Self edit, I meant to say last comment not post.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: November 30, 2009, 03:20:53 AM »

Good Sunday morning
There is a big age difference between Nancy and Lindsey but Nancy was/is really small.Some pics of her she could pass for a teenager IMO.

Hi Karma,
I agree! Nancy Moyer is very petite and from a distance could look like a teen.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: November 30, 2009, 03:22:04 AM »

Hi All,
This is probably nothing, but didn't Nancy Moyer have daughters in girl scouts? I wonder if they knew Lindsey.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1596 on: December 01, 2009, 05:29:35 PM »

Hi All,
This is probably nothing, but didn't Nancy Moyer have daughters in girl scouts? I wonder if they knew Lindsey.
Nancy's daughters are/were in the GirlScouts.I don't know what troop but Lindsey's GS troop is:
Camp Klahanee
(where Lindsey was planning on going this past August)

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1597 on: December 01, 2009, 05:33:11 PM »

Praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: December 01, 2009, 10:11:39 PM »

Hi All,
Nancy's daughters are/were in the GirlScouts.I don't know what troop but Lindsey's GS troop is:
Camp Klahanee
(where Lindsey was planning on going this past August)

I wonder who exactly Melissa was visiting. I wonder if Melissa knew Nancy Moyer?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: December 02, 2009, 05:54:53 PM »

hey all,

i just wanted to say that i think it is sickening and completely disrespectful to LB that one of the people in charge at the search center for LB in mccleary has been telling confidential information about the searches.  this is such a disgrace and has me really upset. 

i also feel that whenever i think about this case, all roads lead back to KK's house no matter what i come up with.

does anyone here think it could be possible that lb never left kk's house? just wondering what others opinions are on that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.