March 28, 2024, 08:14:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567672 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: December 11, 2009, 12:57:41 AM »

It was reported by the media that Scott and MB voluntarily took the test and passed.  We don't know that for a fact on either part because in the beginning the media had so many "facts" screwed up.  Also remember, MB and KK have never had their timelines in sync and I'm not referring to the debate about what time it got dark.
Tracygirl, the other excuse KK used, besides she was on the computer, was she doesn't drive.
There was someone(s) else in that house besides the KK group and it wasn't some person named Roger climbing in a window.  KK got her "how many people live in your house" messed up and counted one too many.
MB also said she would welcome any help to find her daughter, since LRC is no longer involved, why hasn't she called some other group of searchers?
I and others defended MB strongly -- I don't anymore.  These threads are full of cases where parents, relatives, friends, etc. are constantly working to keep the name of their missing person visible -- no matter what.  I ask the locals who so loudly protested some of the former researchers here, what's the latest that you are doing? how's it coming?
Unfortunately, I already know the answer and it makes me very angry and very sad.

Hi Sister,
I hear what you are saying about the lack of action on ALL of those closest to Lindsey's part. It is mind boggling to me. I cannot imagine what would keep a parent, relative, or friend from looking for this little girl and doing everything possible to find her. It seems it is primarily strangers who have put out their time and effort to locate LB. People with wonderful hearts that cannot stand to see this little girl missing. I have gotten to know Amber Dubois mother. She has had to go back to work full-time. She takes care of her other daughter. She works well into the early morning doing things for Amber. She sent out 27,000 fliers to every LE agency across the U.S. She has appeared on numerous television shows. She continues to hold vigils, call press conferences, chase leads. She is in constant contact with the local LE. Almost daily. I cannot even begin to touch on everything that she continues to do. She will never stop. She is so vigilant. It breaks my heart that there has been nothing to resolve either of these cases or any good news thus far. I am praying for a miracle! I truly believe in the power of prayer!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1661 on: December 11, 2009, 05:22:06 AM »

Missing McCleary girl's family victimized in Olympia

Credit: KING
by DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News
Posted on December 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Updated today at 3:26 PM

OLYMPIA, Wash. - Relatives of Lindsey Baum, the McCleary 10-year-old girl who vanished in June, called Olympia police last month to report a stranger in their backyard.

The homeowner said the man was crouching beneath the bedroom window of Baum's two female cousins, who are 9 and 12 years old.

Olympia Police said any connection between the two cases is coincidental, but Grays Harbor County investigators have been in touch with Olympia Detectives about the Nov. 13 incident.

Investigators in the Baum case have not identified any suspects in the girl's disappearance.

"It's scary," said Derric, the father of the girls who did not want his last name published. Derric said he and his wife were already nervous about their kids' safety after what happened to his niece.

"It even makes you more cautious about your own children," said Derric.

Olympia police have released a sketch of the suspect from the case in the backyard break-in. Detectives said the man may be responsible for two attempted luring cases in Olympia in November.

On Nov. 10, about eight blocks from the house where the man was seen, a man approached a 10-year-old girl and asked if she needed a ride. She ran home and police were contacted.

On November 24, about two miles from the home, a 9-year-old girl said a stranger asked her if she could help him load groceries into her car. She said no and ran away.

In both incidents, the man was reportedly driving a silver car.

Detectives said the girls did not think the man in the sketch released by police was the man that approached them, but police said it's possible he could be responsible for all three incidents.

When Derric confronted the man in his backyard , he asked what the man was doing. Derric said the man told him he was a building inspector. Derric said when he asked the man for his I.D., the man walked quickly to his car, and drove off. Derric told police the man was driving a silver Mazda.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/...-78998312.html

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Miss...-78998312.html

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=254996

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1662 on: December 11, 2009, 05:25:52 AM »

OLYMPIA, Wash. - Relatives of Lindsey Baum, the McCleary 10-year-old girl who vanished in June, called Olympia police last month to report a stranger in their backyard.

The homeowner said the man was crouching beneath the bedroom window of Baum's two female cousins, who are 9 and 12 years old.

Olympia Police said any connection between the two cases is coincidental, but Grays Harbor County investigators have been in touch with Olympia Detectives about the Nov. 13 incident.

Investigators in the Baum case have not identified any suspects in the girl's disappearance.

"It's scary," said Derric, the father of the girls who did not want his last name published. Derric said he and his wife were already nervous about their kids' safety after what happened to his niece.

Olympia police have released a sketch of the suspect from the case in the backyard break-in. Detectives said the man may be responsible for two attempted luring cases in Olympia in November.

On Nov. 10, about eight blocks from the house where the man was seen, a man approached a 10-year-old girl and asked if she needed a ride. She ran home and police were contacted.

On November 24, about two miles from the home, a 9-year-old girl said a stranger asked her if she could help him load groceries into her car. She said no and ran away.

Detectives said the girls did not think the man in the sketch released by police was the man that approached them, but police said it's possible he could be responsible for all three incidents.

When Derric confronted the man in his backyard , he asked what the man was doing. Derric said the man told him he was a building inspector. Derric said when he asked the man for his I.D., the man walked quickly to his car, and drove off. Derric told police the man was driving a silver Mazda.

Suspect looks older than 20--25.

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: December 11, 2009, 03:08:02 PM »

How could they possibly know if they are connected or not? There are no suspects, or so we are told. Olympia WAshington has come up a few times in this case. It is possible this man had seen Lindsey, had heard of Lindsey, knows a friend of Lindsey via myspace.  It was also reported in the newpaper that MB was going to be spending the holiday in Olympia. I don't buy it is coincedental.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: December 11, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »

It was reported by the media that Scott and MB voluntarily took the test and passed.  We don't know that for a fact on either part because in the beginning the media had so many "facts" screwed up.  Also remember, MB and KK have never had their timelines in sync and I'm not referring to the debate about what time it got dark.
Tracygirl, the other excuse KK used, besides she was on the computer, was she doesn't drive.
There was someone(s) else in that house besides the KK group and it wasn't some person named Roger climbing in a window.  KK got her "how many people live in your house" messed up and counted one too many.
MB also said she would welcome any help to find her daughter, since LRC is no longer involved, why hasn't she called some other group of searchers?
I and others defended MB strongly -- I don't anymore.  These threads are full of cases where parents, relatives, friends, etc. are constantly working to keep the name of their missing person visible -- no matter what.  I ask the locals who so loudly protested some of the former researchers here, what's the latest that you are doing? how's it coming?
Unfortunately, I already know the answer and it makes me very angry and very sad.

Hi Sister,
I hear what you are saying about the lack of action on ALL of those closest to Lindsey's part. It is mind boggling to me. I cannot imagine what would keep a parent, relative, or friend from looking for this little girl and doing everything possible to find her. It seems it is primarily strangers who have put out their time and effort to locate LB. People with wonderful hearts that cannot stand to see this little girl missing. I have gotten to know Amber Dubois mother. She has had to go back to work full-time. She takes care of her other daughter. She works well into the early morning doing things for Amber. She sent out 27,000 fliers to every LE agency across the U.S. She has appeared on numerous television shows. She continues to hold vigils, call press conferences, chase leads. She is in constant contact with the local LE. Almost daily. I cannot even begin to touch on everything that she continues to do. She will never stop. She is so vigilant. It breaks my heart that there has been nothing to resolve either of these cases or any good news thus far. I am praying for a miracle! I truly believe in the power of prayer!

Sebastian, I too am praying for a miracle -- they happen every day and I pray this is the day for Lindsey.  Thanks for sharing about what Amber's Mom is doing -- she sets a good example as other parents and loved ones do.
Tracygirl, I don't know with 100% certainity anything about this case other than a beautiful child is no longer where she used to be.  I know it breaks your heart, my heart, and some many other's hearts as well.

Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: December 12, 2009, 02:01:50 AM »

Evening Monkeys

I found something pretty strange and wanted to share it with you.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:tdWSGG765CcJ:outsourcingroom.com/en/users/profile/Simplyme3113.cbsx+Simplyme3113&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

the above link proves the screen name is KaraK

http://www.utterli.com/Simplyme3113

This is an audio clip of her confessing to putting laxative in her man's coffee .
I wonder who else she has slipped things to in a drink.
I would hate to upset her 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: December 12, 2009, 02:11:45 PM »

Wow!  how disgusting!
Isn't intentionally putting something in someone's drink or food in order to make them sick a crime?  I don't know, but wow!  Wonder if he ever found out?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1667 on: December 12, 2009, 03:58:40 PM »

Wow!  how disgusting!
Isn't intentionally putting something in someone's drink or food in order to make them sick a crime?  I don't know, but wow!  Wonder if he ever found out?
I totally agree, and again I really wonder what happened at her house that night. This is all so frustrating. But let's just say if something happened at the house, or someone from the house was going to give Lindsey a ride home, wouldn't KK's daughter or other children have said? I guess what I'm saying is, would the kids lie? 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1668 on: December 12, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »

BUMP

We just have to stay positive for Lindsey.  Sometimes things take longer than we expect, right?  We have seen it in so many cases.

Like Alan Parsons said, 'Time is like a river, flowing to the sea . . .'    I believe someday Lindsey will speak to us somehow and there will be a clue, leading to where she is.  I think of her as a lightening bolt of spunk and spirit.  To think of her as lost forever never crosses my mind.

Remember, time is on her side now.  If she is still alive she has survived for 5 long months and is probably safe in some situation.  If she is dead it is worth every day, all the time that is needed to locate her and bring her back to her family.  We just need to keep on digging.

XOX

O/T for Scandi...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvwrSdMY7dQ

and
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6628.new#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: December 12, 2009, 08:08:59 PM »

Evening Monkeys

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:tdWSGG765CcJ:outsourcingroom.com/en/users/profile/Simplyme3113.cbsx+Simplyme3113&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is an audio clip of her confessing to putting laxative in her man's coffee .

Hi All,
I am sure I may upset some people but I cannot keep quiet any longer. KaraK, MelissaM and Melissa B are by far the most self-absorbed women I have ever come across in my life! There is an innocent 11 year old little girl missing. What does Melissa M, LB's "Aunt" and MelissaB's best friend do to help with the searches? A big fat Zero! She has lots of excuses, ie: her little dollar store business, a new baby, blah blah blah. What does Mommy of LB do? Not a whole lot of anything! She sits on her porch smoking and drinking and waiting? Are you kidding me? Strangers have done far more than she has! Has she learned anything from this? NO! From what I have read, her son still wanders around town alone and unattended. KaraK? She has helped with the searches but what exactly is her agenda? She loves to talk about how she is a writer, blah blah blah, yet cannot seem to put together a complete, literate sentence. She has told so many different stories that she has truly caused more harm than good. To try to nail down any sort of timeline with these three *&^%$% is a joke. MelissaB cannot even take the time to come on these websites to answer questions. Maybe she is worried that the questions will not be nice. Who cares! Her child is missing for crying out loud. MelissaM pops in from time to time. She almost ALWAYS shows up to defend herself or her cassanova boyfriend. She could not be bothered to help search for LB, why would I think that she would do anything else that might actually HELP LB? Has KaraK bothered to take a lie detector test? NO! Why? What is her "old man's" story? Just how many people were at her house the night that LB went missing? What adults were there? Are there drugs in this picture somewhere? Too much drinking? Why didn't the dogs pick up a scent leading AWAY from KK's house? LB's father? No wonder he and MelissaB were once married. But the big question is........why did they bother to have children in the first place? We have not seen hide nor hair of him in months. Just another self-absorbed big top bozo. Who in their right mind looks for a mate while their child is missing? MelissaB that is who! Between looking for a mate and trying to dig up dirt on her ego-maniac ex, no wonder she does not have a lot of left over "ME TIME"! I could go on and on but do not want to get banned!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: December 12, 2009, 09:01:30 PM »

I found this on another board on another site regarding LB. Brian Peak huh?

I have tried to stay low key regarding this case but have reached the point of ENOUGH!!!!  Hopefully some have read up on some of the information out there.  If not, don't worry because unless the pieces are put together side by side you may have missed something.  I did.  Only to realize my mistake four months later. 
With permission I will add a subtopic that includes who is who because it helps to use initials when writing about this case.
At least I have only recently discovered a major discrepency as to what we have been told about the night this crime was committed.  And, it's a disturbing one that the local LE appears to see the need in discovering the truth as to what happened that June night.
First, it is important that we learn more about this very small town with a population of less than 1500 to help us gain some insight to a crime which may never be resolved and thus no one held accountable.  While working on this piece I came across this message which was past on to another forum.  This is only one of many insights into this community.
Lora Dockery sent you a message on Facebook...
Friday, July 10, 2009 4:43 PM

XX:  XXXXXX XXXXX(for legal purposes at this point, however if someone is more knowledgable about such legal guidelines please feel free to message me about such)
"They have a few questions they are asking and I think I can help a bit. I put in for membership 4 days ago and am still waiting for approval. They ask about empty homes in the area. I do check ups on Foreclosed homes. There are many in the area. Some unlocked with squatters. Two that I know of are on wildcat and main street. I know there are many that go unlocked at for month es. look for high grass and do not trespass papers posted in the windows.
Also When I was in high School my girlfriend was kidnapped off the street at night while walking home at night. She was unfortunately murdered. The murderer was released from Prison around last year only about thirty miles from the town of mccleary. His name is Brian Peak. He lives in Hoquiam wa. I know there are a few other things I have forgotten to answer, but can not remember off the top of my head.
Please ask someone to accept my membership.(will try to look into this individual)  I have been reading the post everyday and when they have a question  I live in Elma and have lived here my whole life. I follow the peto. news in my area and know things about people who are not even listed. My kids range between the ages of 23 and 9. I know of town creeps that have tried to get my older daughter there car.
There are more missing children in our area the LE is not mentioning. They have chalked them up to runaways and I'm sure some are. Just the weekend before Lindsy Baum was missing my 17 year old daughter was helping run the teen dance in Elma and there was a mother there with flyer's of her missing 13 year old daughter. She said she had no help from LE as they thought she had run away. As for LE here they tend to have a blind eye to there own. My mother has been a drug and achahol councilor here for over 30 years.
 There is a police officer that was convicted of rape of a child a few years back. He spent time in prison and now lives as a hermit on the hood canal. Not far from Mccleary. He is super strange!!! My mom says he is really weird. For her to single out this guy as creepy and weird in her line of work is important as she sees creeps all the time. My mother did call and give LE his name. But former LE or currant LE they do tend to turn a blind eye. I know FBI would hopefully not do the same. But I know the local LE DO!!! 
My car was hit and run about 4 years ago as it was parked in front of my home. We had family movie night on Fridays. We all heard something but took us a few min. to figure it out. When I opened my door I saw my car in the neighbors yard. I went out and a lady who lives down the street was running in my direction yelling I saw it! It was a white contractors truck with tool boxes in the back. He just backed up put in and drive and sped off. I called the police with the info. I had just bought the car and only had liability insurance on the 2000 KIA. When I felt LE was not doing enough I went to the gas stations down the road and searched for the vehicles that drove by from ten min before the time I made the 911 call to 20 min after. I saw the truck with two passengers and a mangled front bumper drive by. I called the police and told them that I had saw this on the surveillance. They said they would go take a look. I then called back the next day and they had not been there to look at it. I told them in 72 hours this surveillance system tapes over itself. They assured me they would go look. They did not go in time and it was erased. The day after my car was hit my daughter when to school and a boy asked her how her car was. It was odd as we said nothing to anyone but LE and the store. Then my daughter told me the boys mom worked at the school and a local car lot and that her boyfriend drives a Big white truck cause he Builds; houses. I found out his name and went to the bars in town.... 2 of them. and found out he was there. He got in a fight with his Girlfriend and they left about 9pm . The bar is 4 blocks from my home I called 911 at 912 pm . The police did not even question them. They said they had to see the truck wrecked to ask them any questions. This is just one example of how our LE work. Hope to be able to talk to someone soon on Blacked Out.
 Thank you,
Lora "
I will continue to submit other information about this town.  One story at a time to digest.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: December 12, 2009, 09:06:19 PM »

Some more food for thought from another poster on the same board. McCleary is certainly not Mayberry!

I have been working from an offshoot of Lindsey's case that seems to have put her in jepordy.  For centuries the outcast of society were banished from towns causing new commuities to develope from breeding within these outcast of criminals & mentally unstable.  I'm trying to find how many generations of SO's have been being raised in this town.  What has caused so many derilics to migrate to McCleary and other towns close by.  How have so many who are in positions of effecting a communties well being found to have broken the law or accused of crimes of abuse towards children or adults.  Has anyone ever counted the SO's in McCleary and surrounding small towns?  With all the people connecting to each other in some form I can't help but believe the women in the community didn't know about these monsters.  Shit, look at all the ministry's in these towns that cater to SO's.  These women especially the POI's in the case must know what this town is made up of,  Murder, rape, serious fire starters, crooked LE, and corrupt politicians.  It could make one think that people have moved their to hide from their crimes, be accepted into a community in order to make a living, never giving a thought to the vileness of their crimes.  Lets be honest, have their been any men in that town that have voiced their outrage at Lindsey's disappearence?  Nope and probably won't be.  It is obvious from the mayor on down they want no media exposer brought in to this town or anything bringing attention to the real scene behind the scenes in McCleary. 

replyquote28 November 2009 11:41 AM
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: December 12, 2009, 09:07:35 PM »

Some more food for thought from another poster on the same board. McCleary is certainly not Mayberry!

I have been working from an offshoot of Lindsey's case that seems to have put her in jepordy.  For centuries the outcast of society were banished from towns causing new commuities to develope from breeding within these outcast of criminals & mentally unstable.  I'm trying to find how many generations of SO's have been being raised in this town.  What has caused so many derilics to migrate to McCleary and other towns close by.  How have so many who are in positions of effecting a communties well being found to have broken the law or accused of crimes of abuse towards children or adults.  Has anyone ever counted the SO's in McCleary and surrounding small towns?  With all the people connecting to each other in some form I can't help but believe the women in the community didn't know about these monsters.  Shit, look at all the ministry's in these towns that cater to SO's.  These women especially the POI's in the case must know what this town is made up of,  Murder, rape, serious fire starters, crooked LE, and corrupt politicians.  It could make one think that people have moved their to hide from their crimes, be accepted into a community in order to make a living, never giving a thought to the vileness of their crimes.  Lets be honest, have their been any men in that town that have voiced their outrage at Lindsey's disappearence?  Nope and probably won't be.  It is obvious from the mayor on down they want no media exposer brought in to this town or anything bringing attention to the real scene behind the scenes in McCleary. 

replyquote28 November 2009 11:41 AM
[/quote

Case in point:  When Golder's mother was posting all over the internet about LB's case, she just happened to exclude anything about HER husband being a SO!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: December 13, 2009, 02:33:56 AM »

Evening Monkeys

If this is really her and she really did this, what a childish and stupid thing to do. I don't know if it is her though.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1674 on: December 13, 2009, 09:44:48 AM »

sebastian Thank-you for those posts  And I will not argue one bit with the comments you made about the three women.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1675 on: December 13, 2009, 10:19:04 AM »

Please help me light Lindsey's way home.
 an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LindB

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1676 on: December 13, 2009, 11:47:51 AM »

Evening Monkeys

If this is really her and she really did this, what a childish and stupid thing to do. I don't know if it is her though.
IMO KaraK=Simplyme3113  going by the pages of writings below.

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/0/user_id/simplyme3113

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&fkt=&fsdt=2688&q=Simplyme3113&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: December 13, 2009, 01:32:32 PM »

sebastian Thank-you for those posts  And I will not argue one bit with the comments you made about the three women.

Thank you Northern Rose. I guess I am just really frustrated! I have to say that I totally agree with the posters assessment of the town of McCleary. There are exceptions of course, such as the posters here from McCleary. It all makes perfect sense now. I kept wondering why everytime I would check out someone in McCleary, I would get a lengthy criminal record. I kept thinking "could this many people in one little town really have a criminal record". Apparently the answer is YES.  For the most part they all do appear to be intwined with each other in one way or another. In the beginning, many of the locals were defending their little "Mayberry" town. They attempted to make us believe McCleary was "small town America". We have learned that that is hardly the case. They defended allowing their children to wander around in "their safe little town". Yet, all the while, THEY HAD TO KNOW just want kind of perverted sex offenders, drug addicts, alcholics and the like lived in their town. Perhaps, after generations of this type of criminal behavior, it is now the norm for them.  If McCleary is such an all American small town, where were the residents when the searches took place? Drinking? Doing drugs? Committing other crimes? They certainly were not helping to find LB. The majority of the searchers were from other areas. The day of one of the searches, one of the searchers had to go drag MB out of bed! MB was given a trip to New York to learn about how to find her missing daughter and meet the parents of other missing children. This was paid for by the generosity of others. Has she used these tools to help locate LB? Not that I am aware of. To get a first hand look at the people closest to LB and those roaming the streets of McCleary, one only has to go as far as myspace and facebook. It tells the real story!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: December 13, 2009, 04:44:30 PM »

WOW!   

Thanks to all who have brought new info in here.  And Sebastian, thank you, I am behind you every step of the way, agree with all that you have said.  Thank you for being brave enough to say what needed to be said!  IMO. 

Now..... what can we do with all this info? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: December 13, 2009, 05:40:37 PM »

Evening Monkeys

I got a screenprint of the first link.  Hope it doesn't blow the margins, or turn out too tiny to read!  Can anyone grab the audio file at the second link?  I've tried, can't get it to save. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.