March 28, 2024, 04:21:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567762 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: December 19, 2009, 10:50:40 PM »

I'm still praying for you little Lindsey and hope you can be home soon one way or another.
 an angelic monkey

We are still here for you Lindsey.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: December 19, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »

Praying for you sweet Lindsey and hoping you are home before all of the beautiful snow melts.
 an angelic monkey

BUMP

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: December 19, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »

I'm still praying for you little Lindsey and hope you can be home soon one way or another.
 an angelic monkey

We are still here for you Lindsey.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: December 20, 2009, 03:07:53 AM »

I googled Interpol, found Lindsey, and must say, the photo they show of her is so different from any I remember seeing.

Missing children

At the request of a member country, INTERPOL can issue a yellow notice to help locate missing persons, especially minors. These notices are circulated on an international basis and recorded in INTERPOL's database of missing and abducted children.

Only those children who are subject to a yellow notice are listed on this website. Therefore, of the significant number of children who go missing every year, only a few hundred appear here.

I know sister that pic is probably the worse one. I don't understand why they used that and not one of the other ones with a clearer shot.
i thank God she is on INTERPOL..maybe she will receive more attention.

Hi Mamacrazy,  It also could be Lindsey is alive out there somewhere.  We know the statistics that say she was most likely dead within 3 hours or so.  But with Lindsey we have no evidence of her death.  Nothing that we know of.  I don't think LE does either or there would be no need for Interpol to pick her up for the world to see. 

All we have is one statement supposedly made to Dale's GF, stated in the Affidavit, that she was cut up and dismembered.  That could mean nothing as that is all that was said, and we don't know how LE qualified that statement to have it put in that document.  Maybe they didn't research it out, maybe they did.  We don't know.

With the introduction of Interpol into the case it makes me wonder if a photo was found of Lindsey, somewhere out there in Cyberland.  Maybe someone was getting to her, using her for photos.  She was extremely photogenic. 

I don't know and it is just a thought I have.  Nothing more.  Trying to make some sense of that which is very difficult to do.  xox  xox

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: December 20, 2009, 06:03:56 PM »

So has anyone ran across the articles she supposedly was downloading that friday night? Most of the things are dated due to copywrite.
I didn't know KaraK said she was downloading an article that night,I thought she said she was typing up an article.....working on her puter....I don't know if it matters.

Karma for the life of me I cannot find it now, I have searched through everything I have read on Kara in the past week. There was a site she submits articles on regarding how to get read on the internet, how to be a writer an get paid etc...There was a list of articles written in June of this past year. One of the articles requested the reader to come back on Friday because she would be downloading more information. The next article after that was Lindsey going missing. Anyway, I was just curious to read these is all. If anyone comes across it or has read that, please let me know.
TIA!
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: December 20, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »

So has anyone ran across the articles she supposedly was downloading that friday night? Most of the things are dated due to copywrite.
I didn't know KaraK said she was downloading an article that night,I thought she said she was typing up an article.....working on her puter....I don't know if it matters.

Karma for the life of me I cannot find it now, I have searched through everything I have read on Kara in the past week. There was a site she submits articles on regarding how to get read on the internet, how to be a writer an get paid etc...There was a list of articles written in June of this past year. One of the articles requested the reader to come back on Friday because she would be downloading more information. The next article after that was Lindsey going missing. Anyway, I was just curious to read these is all. If anyone comes across it or has read that, please let me know.
TIA!

Kara was writing that night.  Somewhere else I think I read her saying that the date stamps on the computer articles would verify the times.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg943574#msg943574

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: December 20, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »

Here is a listing of Kara's articles.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/328805/momwhowrites.html

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: December 20, 2009, 10:24:29 PM »

Thanks Chi -- after looking at the above link, I see nothing "published" even after that she would have been about writing in June.  Before that, she was prolific.
It continues to puzzle me the different stories she has told on different forums.
I remember at one point she said LE had asked her to quit posting, but obviously she took no heed to that request.
To this day, the timeline between what MB says and what KK says are different.  I suppose the truth lies somewhere in between, but where?

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: December 20, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »

Thanks Chi -- after looking at the above link, I see nothing "published" even after that she would have been about writing in June.  Before that, she was prolific.
It continues to puzzle me the different stories she has told on different forums.
I remember at one point she said LE had asked her to quit posting, but obviously she took no heed to that request.
To this day, the timeline between what MB says and what KK says are different.  I suppose the truth lies somewhere in between, but where?

Sure wish I knew how to sort out the stories, but I don't.   

Chi-M
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: December 21, 2009, 02:07:56 AM »

Thank you for posting this, I had not seen this one. Seems she is writing a lot of online articles. There is a post, I found it again last night. Someone was asking her if she was getting paid to write the articles on Lindsey and she said no. They included a link. It has different articles on it from this one so I am thinking there are many sites she writes for.

Sister I read that too, that LE said the date stamp was sufficient..Date stamp, what does that mean? If I start writing something on this forum and the time now says December 21, 2009, 12:58:45 AM as it does right now, but I walk away for an hour does the posting date stamp say the starting time or the time I hit post? Also, Is date stamp also the same thing as the time the article was uploaded on the site? I would think it would although it doesn't prove who hits upload, kwim?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: December 21, 2009, 02:18:15 AM »

To this day, the timeline between what MB says and what KK say are different.  I suppose the truth lies somewhere in between, but where?

There is much about his case that 2+2 does not = 4.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: December 21, 2009, 03:10:49 AM »

Thank you for posting this, I had not seen this one. Seems she is writing a lot of online articles. There is a post, I found it again last night. Someone was asking her if she was getting paid to write the articles on Lindsey and she said no. They included a link. It has different articles on it from this one so I am thinking there are many sites she writes for.

Sister I read that too, that LE said the date stamp was sufficient..Date stamp, what does that mean? If I start writing something on this forum and the time now says December 21, 2009, 12:58:45 AM as it does right now, but I walk away for an hour does the posting date stamp say the starting time or the time I hit post? Also, Is date stamp also the same thing as the time the article was uploaded on the site? I would think it would although it doesn't prove who hits upload, kwim?

Tracygirl, LE didn't say anything about the date stamp, KK said it.  What article was she working on?  The next article she posted was about Lindsey, and the one after that, and the one after that.  If you start a post, it is not stamped until it is received/posted.
If I'm mistaken, all she has to do is say so.  But she won't because her credibility is long gone.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: December 21, 2009, 01:27:16 PM »

So sister to sum up this area of discussion, she is contending LE accepted she was at home and had nothing to do with Lindsey going missing because she was on the computer working on articles and because of the date stamp on the articles the police do not suspect her at all. Is that correct? So where are these articles that are date stamped for Friday at 9:15PM-11:00PM? Could it be the article date stamped as she saved them onto her computer? But still, it doesn't mean she herself date stamped anything, anyone in that house could have. I have a hard time believing this would satisfy the FBI, kwim? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: December 21, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »

Anyone know if Kara's boyfriend owns his own truck or does he work for a trucking company?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: December 21, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »

Anyone know if Kara's boyfriend owns his own truck or does he work for a trucking company?
the way i understood it from kk her 'ol man' was the only one who drove (i don't know if that = has a license, cause unless your blind you can pretty much drive, legal or no.)  and from what i remember, i thought she said he drove for a living.

i had the same question a while back, and i don't think it was ever answered.

Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: December 22, 2009, 07:18:30 PM »

I was happy to see that Lindsey's missing child flyer on the Mccleary post office bulletin board also had a flyer of the sketch guy from Olympia posted immediately under it.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: December 25, 2009, 04:10:29 AM »

Merry Christmas Lindsey!
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: December 25, 2009, 09:07:59 AM »

Merry Christmas Lindsey, hope you are safe and will be found soon sweet angel.

You are not forgotten.  an angelic monkey

NCSunny

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1798 on: December 25, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »

Merry Christmas Lindsey and all Monkeys

Lindsey will be featured on this site beginning of the New Year.

http://www.snapshotsearch.net/

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1799 on: December 25, 2009, 12:54:42 PM »

Grays Harbor investigators plan to call in new experts as the family of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum prepares to spend its first Christmas without the missing girl almost six months after she vanished from a McCleary street.

Undersheriff Rick Scott announced in a news conference Tuesday that additional missing child experts are expected to review the investigation in the coming weeks as detectives seek any new approaches, evidence or possibilities in the disappearance.

“I don’t think that anyone in this room thought that we’d still be here doing this six months later, but we are,” Scott said with the anniversary approaching on Saturday. “We are far from being done. My detectives ... are not done by a long shot.”

Full-time investigators continue to comb through nearly 1,200 tips in the case with help from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Scott pledged to devote as many resources to the search as possible for as long as it takes.

“Our department remains confident that we will bring this case to closure,” he said, “and that we will bring Lindsey home.”

The girl disappeared on June 26 while walking the short distance home from playing with her friend Michaela. Despite sightings of Lindsey along the way, she never made it home and investigators have found no evidence explaining her disappearance.

Lindsey’s mother, Melissa Baum, sat silently throughout Tuesday’s news conference in a gray shirt printed with Lindsey’s photo.

Michaela’s mother, Kara Kampen, sat nearby as her daughter cried into her shoulder.

“It’s Christmas time, a time that friends and family usually spend together,” Kampen said in a rare public statement. “This Christmas is not like that for everyone. Lindsey’s not home. Her family doesn’t get to spend this holiday with her.”

With tears streaming down Michaela’s face, Kampen pleaded with anyone with information to come forward to authorities. She asked them to call anonymously or send an e-mail regarding anything suspicious.

“It doesn’t have to be a huge piece of information. Any little bit counts,” she said. “It could be what brings Lindsey home where she needs to be now.”

Kampen said Lindsey has already missed her 11th birthday, Thanksgiving and other holidays and deserves to come home.

“For her sake, for her family’s sake, for her friend’s sake, (please call),” she said. “The days aren’t getting any easier.”

With wet eyes, Melissa Baum offered one comment.

“I just want Lindsey home,” she said.

Scott said he hopes the third-party review of the investigation by additional federal experts will help narrow some direction for the case, which has suffered from very little physical evidence indicating any specific crime or scenario.

Forensic testing has not tied any physical evidence to Baum so far, Scott said, but many items are still at the crime lab awaiting testing.

“The investigation remains comprehensive,” he said. “At some point we hope to have that one piece of information that’s going to point us in a specific direction.”

Lindsey Baum is 4-foot-9 with brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a blue hooded shirt and jeans when she disappeared. Scott said a $10,000 reward is available for information leading to her return.

Anyone with information should contact the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office hotline at: (866) 915-8299 or e-mail soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

“This investigation is far from being over,” Scott repeated. “I promise you we will continue to investigate this without any fail until we bring it to a conclusion.”

http://**/articles/2009/12/23/local_news/doc4b326405451c3198818858.txt

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.