March 28, 2024, 07:28:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567659 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1800 on: December 25, 2009, 01:00:38 PM »

There are 2 videos at the link above

GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
Search for missing McCleary girl intensifies

The Associated Press
Published: 12/24/09   6:55 am   |   Updated: 12/24/09   7:33 am

The Grays Harbor County sheriff's office says deputies started serving search warrants Friday in the McCleary area in the search for a missing 11-year-old girl.

Sgt. Steve Shumate told KXRO more warrants would be served through the weekend in an operation involving the FBI and the King County sheriff's office.

Shumate says investigators have been following leads and conducting interviews that identified areas that may contain information about the disappearance of Lindsey Baum. She disappeared the night of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/1005774.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: December 25, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

Thank you for bringing the articles and links, Karma.  I hope the activity will lead to Lindsey being found.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if she could be home by the New Year?   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1802 on: December 25, 2009, 01:23:40 PM »

Please help light the way to bring sweet Lindsey home.
Praying for you little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=LindB

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1803 on: December 25, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »

Thank you for bringing the articles and links, Karma.  I hope the activity will lead to Lindsey being found.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if she could be home by the New Year?   an angelic monkey
You're welcome little MuffyBee
That would make the New Year the best year possible.

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: December 25, 2009, 06:16:56 PM »

This morning as I sat with my children and opened their presents it was not lost on me how luck I was to know where my children are and that they are safe.

Prayers for Lindsey's family and friends. I hope one day soon Lindsey is home and safe once again.

Lindsey I have never met you but your story stays with me everyday. I have a very special wish for you today, to be found safe and sound and brought home to your mama. When that day comes, there will be a woman in a small Northern California town crying tears of happiness and relief. Merry Christmas little girl.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: December 26, 2009, 03:54:27 AM »

I'm glad to see that a few new things are popping up. I browsed through different online profiles looking to see if I could find any facial/huge gauge matches to the man who was peeking through Lindsey's cousin's window. Even if he isn't the man who took Lindsey, that's still creepy and he still should go to jail. But the question would be..... how would this person know that all of them were related if it's not just coincidence? I would think that if the Lindsey's family knew the guy, he would have been caught. Though that ear gauge isn't a real common thing that you see on a lot of people.

I am glad to see that there is still activity going on regarding her disappearance. Did I read new search warrants? I'm going to cross my fingers, my toes and my heart that something comes up that will lead to her.

I hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas. I will check back from time to time.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: December 28, 2009, 02:49:08 PM »

Can't help but wonder if anything became of the other search warrants that were suppose to be executed.  Anyone hear anything about that?
Also have found this information and can't help but wonder what this is about.

Case Number Person Name File Date Participant Code Status
I00013205 Baum, Melissa Carol 11-30-09 Defendant Open

My, I sure wish Lindsey would be found and one of the mods could move this whole thing to the "Found Safe" thread.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: December 28, 2009, 04:34:40 PM »

Can't help but wonder if anything became of the other search warrants that were suppose to be executed.  Anyone hear anything about that?

My, I sure wish Lindsey would be found and one of the mods could move this whole thing to the "Found Safe" thread.

Hi Sister,
You can dig up things that are amazing! This really makes me take pause. So, to me, it looks like Melissa B has an open ended case? She is the defendant? How very very interesting! What is your assesment?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: December 28, 2009, 07:25:45 PM »

Hi Sister,
You can dig up things that are amazing! This really makes me take pause. So, to me, it looks like Melissa B has an open ended case? She is the defendant? How very very interesting! What is your assesment?

Sebastian, not sure what to think.  Possibly a ticket of some sort, which would indicate LE not cutting her any breaks.  Really don't know, just know it's out there and she is the defendant.
Did you hear anything about more search warrants?  One of the latest news articles had stated there have been 8-12 people of interest.  Wonder who they are?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: December 28, 2009, 09:29:09 PM »

Am I the only one who thought it beyond odd that MB sat silently during the press conference?  Why was KK speaking and not MB and for goodness sakes, why did KK drag her little girl into the presser?
MB had a chance to talk, shout, scream her love and concern for Lindsey! and she didn't why?  I don't understand it, maybe she's annoyed she got a ticket or whatever it is.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: December 28, 2009, 10:16:39 PM »

Hi Sister,

Sebastian, not sure what to think.  Possibly a ticket of some sort, which would indicate LE not cutting her any breaks.  Really don't know, just know it's out there and she is the defendant.
Did you hear anything about more search warrants?  One of the latest news articles had stated there have been 8-12 people of interest.  Wonder who they are?

Hi Sister,
The court case has nothing to do with Lindsey. That is what I have heard through the grapevine privately. I wish I knew about the search warrants? You can dig up things much better than I but I will try!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: December 28, 2009, 10:33:41 PM »

Sebastian, I was sure it didn't have anything to do with Lindsey.  I am not familiar with how WA codes things.
Hoping the "fresh eyes" LE is bringing in can help.  This precious child needs to be brought home.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: December 28, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

Sebastian, I was sure it didn't have anything to do with Lindsey.  I am not familiar with how WA codes things.
Hoping the "fresh eyes" LE is bringing in can help.  This precious child needs to be brought home.

Hi Sister,
Sorry to say that I thought it might have something to do with Lindsey. I cannot get my head around MB's reaction to things. I guess I know in my heart of hearts that she was not involved but I just wish she would be more pro active!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: December 28, 2009, 10:56:21 PM »

Hi Sister,
Sorry to say that I thought it might have something to do with Lindsey. I cannot get my head around MB's reaction to things. I guess I know in my heart of hearts that she was not involved but I just wish she would be more pro active!

Sebastian, at the beginning of this disappearance, I so supported the mother.  I do not anymore and it has nothing to do what I consider standards for parenting.  The victim is Lindsey.  I am not in the proper frame of mind to even express my thoughts, having just been a part of the search for Sarah Foxwell.  I can assure you, I learned more than I ever wanted to know first hand about evil people and lying hateful people who have personal agendas that become more important than finding a child.  Yet I also learned so much about good people, when more than 3,000 people showed up on Christmas morning to search for this darling girl.  There is a right way and there is a wrong way, and IMO MB and her motley crew are wrong.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: December 29, 2009, 01:03:29 AM »

Hi Sister,
I am so sorry about the sweet little angel Sarah Foxwell. I am so glad that you were able to help search. Unless I am missing something from this story, the Aunt should be tried as well as the SO. It sickens me to no end that women put children in the company of SO's. Where was Child Protective Services? Apparently they placed Sarah with the Aunt but did not do much follow up. The local LE seemed to have done a quick and fast job and the locals seemed to be fantastic in their support. I will say a prayer for another lost angel. Another tragedy that did not have to happen if someone was watching out for these innocent children as they should have been!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: December 29, 2009, 01:19:27 AM »

Hi Sister,
I am so sorry about the sweet little angel Sarah Foxwell. I am so glad that you were able to help search. Unless I am missing something from this story, the Aunt should be tried as well as the SO. It sickens me to no end that women put children in the company of SO's. Where was Child Protective Services? Apparently they placed Sarah with the Aunt but did not do much follow up. The local LE seemed to have done a quick and fast job and the locals seemed to be fantastic in their support. I will say a prayer for another lost angel. Another tragedy that did not have to happen if someone was watching out for these innocent children as they should have been!

Sebastian, I totally agree with you.  I am not defending the Aunt of Sarah, but I can tell you she cooperated 100% with LE even though she knew she would get slammed.
Praying for Lindsey!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: December 29, 2009, 02:44:48 AM »

Hi,  I'm just stopping in to wish you all a New Year filled with HOPE, with  every matter, including our Sleuthing here.  I love you all, such a Dear and sharp group you are, on tack and always giving of yourselves to try and find the answers to what may be. 

I'll be back for a sneak attack very soon.      We gotta keep the momentum going for Lindsey to be found and there is something we don't realize yet that is a meaningful clue to what happened to her.  I just feel it in my bones.

xox  xox  xox 

Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: December 31, 2009, 12:40:14 AM »

Saying a Prayer for Lindsey Please let her be found before the New Year
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1818 on: December 31, 2009, 01:11:24 AM »

Thank you Scandi for the wishes into the New Year, and may your year also be a blessed one as well Smile.

As I've been reading through the posts and seeing that people want to see Miss KaraK be investigated more..... it got me to thinking about who she knows that could have taken her. And I'm not saying Kara is or isn't innocent, but my gut feeling goes with Law enforcement on this one...... if they believed her to be someone of interest, we would know about it and I believe they would have got her by now. And I do agree with Sebastian on something though...... how he said that all the names he looked up having a criminal history. I'm immediately pulled back to 6th street.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: December 31, 2009, 02:31:41 AM »

Thank you Scandi for the wishes into the New Year, and may your year also be a blessed one as well Smile.

As I've been reading through the posts and seeing that people want to see Miss KaraK be investigated more..... it got me to thinking about who she knows that could have taken her. And I'm not saying Kara is or isn't innocent, but my gut feeling goes with Law enforcement on this one...... if they believed her to be someone of interest, we would know about it and I believe they would have got her by now. And I do agree with Sebastian on something though...... how he said that all the names he looked up having a criminal history. I'm immediately pulled back to 6th street.

Jademoff, I don't recall LE stating one way or the other about KK, so I'm a little confused with "my gut feeling goes with Law enforcement on this one."  What I do recall is LE stating no one has been cleared.  But maybe I'm reading what you wrote wrong.
As far as the criminal histories, for such a little town, lots of folks have criminal histories and it assuredly isn't limited to 6th Street.  And wow! the number of SOs in the area (that are registered) and people being arrested for sex crimes around the time Lindsey went missing.  LE sure has their hands full!
Did you hear any more about the recent search warrants?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.