March 28, 2024, 10:11:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567690 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »

Am wondering who is the "woman" that was supposedly with DG at the BBQ.  If she lives near the Beehive or along Lindsey's route home from KKs that night.  Cuz if so, maybe DG gave the woman a ride home from the BBQ, then saw Lindsey walking back home alone.  Any thoughts on this?

Considering there was an apparent sighting of Dale's vehicle in the location that there were witness sightings of Lindsey after 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009 ... I believe you could be on to something Wyks.

Why happened to Dale's claim that he was asleep at the time when Lindsey would be on her journey along Maple.

Janet

Originally Posted by momtective  

On 08-26-08 investigators saw ___________in McCleary and contacted him about this case. He was asked to relate everything he had done from the time he got up on 06-26-09. He wrote a brief paragraph about going to a neighbor’s house____________) next door and planting tomatoes and having a BBQ. He said he went home about 9:00pm to watch television, but “passed out” and woke up in the morning. He claimed that he had been home and had not been in the town of McCleary that night. He claimed not to know Lindsey Baum and had never seen her before.

MomTective at WS typed out the full search warrant.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89690&page=18

Credit: Karma

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 06:58:35 PM »

Am wondering who is the "woman" that was supposedly with DG at the BBQ.  If she lives near the Beehive or along Lindsey's route home from KKs that night.  Cuz if so, maybe DG gave the woman a ride home from the BBQ, then saw Lindsey walking back home alone.  Any thoughts on this?

I was wondering if it was SC.  Maybe they met at the BBQ and she gave DG her number.  Then he contacted her later that night.

I thought that at first too!  But then realized that she posted on DGs myspace that night at 6:59p.  Also said in the search warrant was that she and DG spoke by phone at 9:26p, when she said he told her he had to go to work. 

(he lied to her, cuz he didn't go to work that night... plus he was supposedly 'passed out' on the couch from 9p on, yet was supposedly seen by someone around 10p over by the Beehive Center.   which version do we believe?). 

At any rate, going back to the phone records, and the myspace messages, doesn't seem like they were together that night.  But who knows for sure in this case!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 07:02:50 PM »

Anybody have Lindsey Baum #4? on their computer.   My computer has #1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, but no #4. Hmmmmmmm why?  shortcake

I have moved it back to its proper place.  I put it in the high profile archives when I was locking threads.  Sorry about that.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 07:03:45 PM »

MomTective put up this post at WS involving the names mentioned in the search warrants of people who live on Foreman and North Sand Creek RD.
See what you all think.
Post # 244

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89778&page=10

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 07:06:33 PM »

Anybody have Lindsey Baum #4? on their computer.   My computer has #1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, but no #4. Hmmmmmmm why?  shortcake

I have moved it back to its proper place.  I put it in the high profile archives when I was locking threads.  Sorry about that.

Thank you San.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2009, 07:08:30 PM »

Thank you very much.  This is the thread I like to look at because of Kona's posts.  A couple details have me wondering and I need to do a little more research.  Man are you quick.  Less than 1/2 hour.  Thanks again.  shortcake
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 07:13:57 PM »

Northern wrote:

Well now - just did a drive by GF's MS site and there is a message left for us from today:

TamraTamra White 4 Oct 2009 12:00

GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!! THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING...I AM NOT A SISTER IN LAW OF ANY KIND. MY SON HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR A WHILE AND HE WAS IN IRAQ. READ THE COMMENT BELOW BETTER. A.G. HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR OVER A YEAR...HE WASN'T ABLE TO LEAVE WITH HIS UNIT (TO GO OVER SEA'S) DUE TO NOT MAKING WEIGHT!!  I WOULD POST IT ON SM, BUT I AM STILL WAITING APPROVAL WISH DOES TAKE A LOT OF TIME COMPARED TO THE OTHER SITES!! I LIVE ON A ROAD CALLED OLD SAND CREEK RD. AND THE HESLEP RD IS NOT CONNECTED TO MY ROAD IN ANY WAY!! IT IS A ROAD JUST PASSED THE OVER RAMP TO THE RIGHT!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/SCalica
From the last thread.
YIKES!!!!!  Nothing like being yelled at and in a excitable mood with a 100 !!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
OK,I was wrong about Tamra/Tammy being Kona's sis-in-law.
I AM VERY SORRY!!!!

Maybe this can be answered on MS:
TW,has Dale Golder ever babysat your kids?

Karma I believe this is for you:

TamraTamra White Online Now! 4 Oct 2009 15:35

Sorry for calling you stupid...but when you bring my son in for a question it was not cool knowing I knew where he was.  I have 3 grown kids and one at home who is 11 and yes he has babysat for me

TamraTamra White Online Now! 4 Oct 2009 15:36

my back field faces foreman road up a ways from thier driveway

http://www.myspace.com/SCalica

Well, that is interesting, not many guys that age are into babysitting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 07:14:51 PM »

Interesting Wyks 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2009, 07:15:45 PM »

MomTective put up this post at WS involving the names mentioned in the search warrants of people who live on Foreman and North Sand Creek RD.
See what you all think.
Post # 244

Interesting!!  Thanks, Karma!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2009, 07:16:19 PM »

Also wondering..

The name of the youth camp DG worked at.  And if it's connected in any way to that church that Lindsey and Josh supposedly attended shortly before she went missing. 

We've heard from some locals earlier in this case, that church is supposedly 'not desireable' for anyone (especially children alone) to attend.  Am curious to know if there are also any youth camps in the area that any locals would also tend to avoid? 

And isn't it strange that we don't know the name of the youth camp yet? It could very well be connected to the church.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2009, 07:19:39 PM »

I was wondering if it was SC.  Maybe they met at the BBQ and she gave DG her number.  Then he contacted her later that night.

I thought that at first too!  But then realized that she posted on DGs myspace that night at 6:59p.  Also said in the search warrant was that she and DG spoke by phone at 9:26p, when she said he told her he had to go to work. 

(he lied to her, cuz he didn't go to work that night... plus he was supposedly 'passed out' on the couch from 9p on, yet was supposedly seen by someone around 10p over by the Beehive Center.   which version do we believe?). 

At any rate, going back to the phone records, and the myspace messages, doesn't seem like they were together that night.  But who knows for sure in this case!

The search warrant said Dale was texting SC at least 50 times that day(which was his normal phone activity...all day up until 1:00 AM)but got a call from SC at 9:26 PM,June 26th and Dale told SC he had to go to work now even though his regular days off from the BeeHive was Friday and Saturday nights and he was still on suspension from his youth camp job.
From 9:26 PM till 1:11 AM Dale had no cell phone activity.
At 1:11 AM he recieved a call from SC I think.
Dale has known SC for a few years,SC moved to Michigan then returned back to WA in May of this year.
SC has been communicating with Dale by computer but on June 26th,2009,she decided to give Dale her phone number and Dale sounds like he was stalking her by phone.
Dale is not the only POI I am focusing on.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2009, 07:22:12 PM »

See what you all think.
Post # 244

You're welcome Wyks
What I found interesting was that the Golder's own 3 properties.I never read that before.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »

See what you all think.
Post # 244

You're welcome Wyks
What I found interesting was that the Golder's own 3 properties.I never read that before.
Interesting, thanks  Dale is not the only POI I'm focusing on either 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »

Considering there was an apparent sighting of Dale's vehicle in the location that there were witness sightings of Lindsey after 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009 ... I believe you could be on to something Wyks.

Why happened to Dale's claim that he was asleep at the time when Lindsey would be on her journey along Maple.

Janet

Originally Posted by momtective  

On 08-26-08 investigators saw ___________in McCleary and contacted him about this case. He was asked to relate everything he had done from the time he got up on 06-26-09. He wrote a brief paragraph about going to a neighbor’s house____________) next door and planting tomatoes and having a BBQ. He said he went home about 9:00pm to watch television, but “passed out” and woke up in the morning. He claimed that he had been home and had not been in the town of McCleary that night. He claimed not to know Lindsey Baum and had never seen her before.

MomTective at WS typed out the full search warrant.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89690&page=18

Credit: Karma

Yep, exactly! 

Someone is lying.  IMO. 

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »

Looks like Dale was frequently cruising McCleary until Lindsy went missing.  Then he abruptly stopped.  I don't see a real problem with this action.  He is probably scared.  If he quits or keeps it up he is ends up on the tip list.  Can't win.  I hope DD has a lot to help us understand why she believes he is framed.  I will try to hold my judgement until then, but it is not easy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2009, 07:35:16 PM »

Looks like Dale was frequently cruising McCleary until Lindsy went missing.  Then he abruptly stopped.  I don't see a real problem with this action.  He is probably scared.  If he quits or keeps it up he is ends up on the tip list.  Can't win.  I hope DD has a lot to help us understand why she believes he is framed.  I will try to hold my judgement until then, but it is not easy.
It isn't easy  I'm waiting to see what DD has to say 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2009, 07:36:10 PM »

Also wondering..

The name of the youth camp DG worked at.  And if it's connected in any way to that church that Lindsey and Josh supposedly attended shortly before she went missing. 

We've heard from some locals earlier in this case, that church is supposedly 'not desireable' for anyone (especially children alone) to attend.  Am curious to know if there are also any youth camps in the area that any locals would also tend to avoid? 

And isn't it strange that we don't know the name of the youth camp yet? It could very well be connected to the church.

.... and I wonder what the suspension was all about.

Janet

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2009, 07:36:43 PM »

Also wondering..

Yesssss NoRose! 

There's a Black Lake Bible Camp & Conference Center in Olympia. 
(two interesting things there.. a 'lake' and that it's a 'bible camp')
http://www.blacklakebiblecamp.com/

Still looking for other camps in Olympia.

Wish we could find out the actual name of the youth camp, but dunno how to go about doing that.  I mean, who could we ask?  lol..  Might have to wait til more info from LE comes out in this case. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2009, 07:40:55 PM »

See what you all think.
Post # 244

You're welcome Wyks

Three??      Hmmmmm...  Wonder why that wasn't mentioned before, back during the convos that they owned 2 properties? 

This just gets curious'er and curious'er. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2009, 07:41:32 PM »

Also wondering..

Yesssss NoRose! 

There's a Black Lake Bible Camp & Conference Center in Olympia. 
(two interesting things there.. a 'lake' and that it's a 'bible camp')
http://www.blacklakebiblecamp.com/

Still looking for other camps in Olympia.

Wish we could find out the actual name of the youth camp, but dunno how to go about doing that.  I mean, who could we ask?  lol..  Might have to wait til more info from LE comes out in this case. 

I saw the Black Lake one mentioned on WS this morning or yesterday. It is so odd to me that some of this info we don't know, like some friend of Dale's saying something, or someone he worked with, just odd. Nobody coming out and saying, oh no he wouldn't do that, or someone saying he seems the type that would 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.