March 28, 2024, 02:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567732 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: October 05, 2009, 01:16:02 AM »

Hi All,
It took me forever to catch up from this morning! Just when you think this case cannot get any stranger.......

STRONGTOWER Says:
September 29th, 2009 at 6:08 pm
ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS:
OPERATION STRONGTOWER HAS NOW COMMENCED:
CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD HAS NOW GIVEN STRONGTOWER, CCS’S SQUAD LEADER, FULL AUTHORITY OVER THE LINDSEY BAUM, NANCY MOYER, NICOLE PIETZ, & MISTEY COPSEY CASES! CCS HAS MOVED ON TO JUAREZ TO NEUTRALIZE A STRING OF SERIAL MURDERS: STRONGTOWER ALSO HAS BEEN GIVEN ALL GEOGRAPHICAL JURISDICTION ON AMERICAN SOIL, & ALL 50 STATES ARE NOW HIS RESPONSIBILITY! By the way, was WW/Wayne Scott Watne the one who Parted Josh & Lindsey Baum like the Red Sea? Strongtower’s gonna find out! Thats why CCS pay’s him!! WW, your beyond being ‘Profiled, your Strongtower’s #1 Suspect!! Mark Duncan, your #2. What’s this about some Cat who works at the Bee-hive Resturant? Something about a Low-rider, White, that has a hard time going over Speed Bumps!! #3!!! By the way, just how Thourgh is Strongtower when Flushing out “Persons of Interest? He is soooooooooooooo dang Thourgh!!!!! Strongtower’s about ready to have a ‘Mood Swing, & start Kicking in some Doors. #1, #2, #3, feel like having your Door Kicked in? Well do ya????????????????????????? GOD BLESS

lol I have no words, none.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: October 05, 2009, 01:16:47 AM »

May be a coincidence:

http://www.myspace.com/strongtowerym
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: October 05, 2009, 01:21:56 AM »

Well, I realize I'm going to embarrass myself with my own stupidity again....but....I thought DG's parent's were divorced because of this:

20 Apr 2009 15:30
dale walters (well he changed his last name to fix after his dad) but yeah we were just cruzin in his new ride its pretty nice those are the white car pics on my page. well i got to get ready to go take my asvab so i will yak at you later. happy 420! peace

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=155284717

And I thought his mom's last name was Walters.  So is Tena Golders = Konamocha?  I think I thought Tamra White was DG's mom, which makes no sense...must have been the last names starting with W and DG's girlfriend calling her "mama."  Sigh. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: October 05, 2009, 01:23:39 AM »

Well, I realize I'm going to embarrass myself with my own stupidity again....but....I thought DG's parent's were divorced because of this:

dale walters (well he changed his last name to fix after his dad) but yeah we were just cruzin in his new ride its pretty nice those are the white car pics on my page. well i got to get ready to go take my asvab so i will yak at you later. happy 420! peace

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=155284717

And I thought his mom's last name was Walters.  So is Tena Golders = Konamocha?  I think I thought Tamra White was DG's mom, which makes no sense...must have been the last names starting with W and DG's girlfriend calling her "mama."  Sigh. 

Thank you I thought I read that somewhere. So is there an alice walters associated with Dale Walters?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: October 05, 2009, 01:24:29 AM »

HMMMMM Not sure at all.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 05, 2009, 01:26:37 AM »

Hi Tracygirl,
There was a friend of Lindsey's twilight myspace that was an Alice Walters. I don't think this person was ever identified. I looked and found another myspace for an Alice Walters that was opened in Sept of this year and looks just like the one that was on Lindsey's myspace. It may be nothing, but strange this person was on Lindseys page.

Thank you I thought I read that somewhere. So is there an alice walters associated with Dale Walters?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #266 on: October 05, 2009, 01:29:44 AM »

Nite Monkeys....my brain is fried as is my bank account after trying to find all that info today...........Justice for Lindsey is all we want, let the chips fall where they may an angelic monkey

PS~Klaas , I posted his myspce page a couple of pages back and it's a doozie.......

http://www.myspace.com/495207585

and his photobucket

http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab74/OPERATIONFLUSHOUT/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: October 05, 2009, 01:30:21 AM »

Hi All,
It took me forever to catch up from this morning! Just when you think this case cannot get any stranger.......

STRONGTOWER Says:
CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD HAS NOW GIVEN STRONGTOWER, CCS’S SQUAD LEADER, FULL AUTHORITY OVER THE LINDSEY BAUM, NANCY MOYER, NICOLE PIETZ, & MISTEY COPSEY CASES! CCS HAS MOVED ON TO JUAREZ TO NEUTRALIZE A STRING OF SERIAL MURDERS: STRONGTOWER ALSO HAS BEEN GIVEN ALL GEOGRAPHICAL JURISDICTION ON AMERICAN SOIL, & ALL 50 STATES ARE NOW HIS RESPONSIBILITY! By the way, was WW/Wayne Scott Watne the one who Parted Josh & Lindsey Baum like the Red Sea? Strongtower’s gonna find out! Thats why CCS pay’s him!! WW, your beyond being ‘Profiled, your Strongtower’s #1 Suspect!! Mark Duncan, your #2. What’s this about some Cat who works at the Bee-hive Resturant? Something about a Low-rider, White, that has a hard time going over Speed Bumps!! #3!!! By the way, just how Thourgh is Strongtower when Flushing out “Persons of Interest? He is soooooooooooooo dang Thourgh!!!!! Strongtower’s about ready to have a ‘Mood Swing, & start Kicking in some Doors. #1, #2, #3, feel like having your Door Kicked in? Well do ya????????????????????????? GOD BLESS

All I can say is...  WTH???   

looks like this person has done this with several cases.  focusing on lindsey's case right now.  sigh.

just google ---->  polymarkerdqa1  <------  to see more involvement in different cases.  this isn't anything new for him/them. 

here's more from him/them re lindsey:  (i have the id'ing info but xxxxx'd em out)

----------------------------

In the comments section at this link are the three posts that follow:
http://newsflavor.com/world/usa-canada/vanished-lindsey-baum-disappears-just-minutes-from-her-home/

BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT
Posted August 24, 2009 at 5:00 am

ATTENTION GRAYS HARBOR/McCLEARY RESIDENTS: DISCUSSION FOR THE DAY: DID YOU KNOW THAT WAYNE SCOTT WATNE NOT ONLY LIVES RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM MELISSA BAUM, BUT RATHER REMAINED UNKNOWN WHEN DNA/DESKTOP PUBLISHING AIRWAVES CALLED HIS MISSIONARY CHURCH, ALSO LOCATED (1) BLOCK AWAY FROM HIS RESIDENCE? Did you also know that Lindsay Baum attended his ‘Phantom Church? WAYNE SCOTT WATNE, Your being Profiled in Connection with the Abduction of Lindsey Baum. TAKE NOTICE; DNA is now contracted to BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT. BPU Profiles Serial Killers, Missing Persons, Specializing in Missing Children. When BPU, with over (15) years of ‘Serial Killer Tracking Experience, is Forced to Invoke their “Due Process right under the Fourteenth Amendment to make a Citizen’s Arrest, if it takes BPU 4 Seconds to Detain you, they took 3 Seconds to long, Thanks to the Training of the U.S. Military. DNA can be contacted at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com

----------------------

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD
Posted September 15, 2009 at 12:22 am

ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: OPERATION FLUSHOUT LINDSEY BAUM’S ABDUCTOR HAS NOW COMMENCED. BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT HAS DISPATCHEDTHEIR CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD TO MCCLEARY WITH A SPECIAL INTEREST IN WAYNE SCOTT WATNE. Did you know that the new Private Search of LINDSEY BAUM’S Scent took the Search to N.E. BECK RD? Considering that a South Wind was Present, & if you put a Straitedge on that Sight, Quess what? It Intersects with WAYNE SCOTT WATNES Home & Church! CCS has Contacted the LE in McCleary to get a ‘Probable Cause Search Warrent to-gether on WAYNE SCOTT WATNE, & Commence “OPERATION FLUSHOUT.” Contact CCS at xxxxxxxxxxxx polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com
www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fife, WA [OPERATION FLUSHOUT ON WAYNE SCOTT WATNE HAS NOW COMMENCED BY CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD]: Just how Cold is this Case Squad? When CCS is Forced to Detain a ‘Preditor, they are soooooo Cold.

------------------------------

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD
Posted September 16, 2009 at 5:08 am

ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: Thought for today, Innocent Persons could care less if they had to take a Polygraph Test! In 1982, Gary Leon Ridgway was Arrestion for the Solicitation of Prostitution. Soon thereafter, he was Administered a Polygraph & Passed. The Polygraph Administrator Failed to ask Ridgway about his Involvement with 1 Murder Victim & 1 Attempted Murder Victim. Because the Polygraph Administrator Retained his Poly License from a Cracker Jax Box, Countless Women went on & Subsequently Died. I Believe that in 1984, 1 year before CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD Operating then as Investigations-R-Us., began Tracking Ridgway, he too Refused to Poly. Case in Point; Ridgway was a Killing Machine: CCS Recently Contacted Ridgway at the St. Penn., & Informed him that the Reeson he Prayed on Troubled Girls & Prostitutes, is Because he was never Enough of a Man to Pick on Someone his own Size. Had Ridgway ever Picked on the Owner of CCS when Actively Tracking him, if it took CCS’S Owner 4 Seconds to Introduce Ridgway to Mr. Dirt, the Owner took 3 Seconds to long. WAYNE SCOTT WATNE Did Refuse to Poly, & Quess what? WATNE Red Flagged CCS’S new Cyber-Computor Again. Another “HIT” was Generated on WATNE!! [OPERATION FLUSHOUT WAYNE SCOTT WATNE] is now Commencing, & If you have any Vacation time built up WATNE, now would be a good time to take a Couple of Weeks off. When CCS Officialy hits McCleary & Beck Road, “WATCH OUT.” Do you feel like getting out of Dodge for (2) weeks Watne? Well Do you???????

--------------------------------

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #268 on: October 05, 2009, 01:34:53 AM »

Hi All,

STRONGTOWER Says:

looks like this person has done this with several cases.  focusing on lindsey's case right now.  sigh.

just google ---->  polymarkerdqa1  <------  to see more involvement in different cases.  this isn't anything new for him/them. 

here's more from him/them re lindsey:  (i have the id'ing info but xxxxx'd em out)

http://newsflavor.com/world/usa-canada/vanished-lindsey-baum-disappears-just-minutes-from-her-home/

ATTENTION GRAYS HARBOR/McCLEARY RESIDENTS: DISCUSSION FOR THE DAY: DID YOU KNOW THAT WAYNE SCOTT WATNE NOT ONLY LIVES RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM MELISSA BAUM, BUT RATHER REMAINED UNKNOWN WHEN DNA/DESKTOP PUBLISHING AIRWAVES CALLED HIS MISSIONARY CHURCH, ALSO LOCATED (1) BLOCK AWAY FROM HIS RESIDENCE? Did you also know that Lindsay Baum attended his ‘Phantom Church? WAYNE SCOTT WATNE, Your being Profiled in Connection with the Abduction of Lindsey Baum. TAKE NOTICE; DNA is now contracted to BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT. BPU Profiles Serial Killers, Missing Persons, Specializing in Missing Children. When BPU, with over (15) years of ‘Serial Killer Tracking Experience, is Forced to Invoke their “Due Process right under the Fourteenth Amendment to make a Citizen’s Arrest, if it takes BPU 4 Seconds to Detain you, they took 3 Seconds to long, Thanks to the Training of the U.S. Military. DNA can be contacted at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com

----------------------

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD

ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: OPERATION FLUSHOUT LINDSEY BAUM’S ABDUCTOR HAS NOW COMMENCED. BPU/BEHAVIORAL PROFILING UNIT HAS DISPATCHEDTHEIR CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD TO MCCLEARY WITH A SPECIAL INTEREST IN WAYNE SCOTT WATNE. Did you know that the new Private Search of LINDSEY BAUM’S Scent took the Search to N.E. BECK RD? Considering that a South Wind was Present, & if you put a Straitedge on that Sight, Quess what? It Intersects with WAYNE SCOTT WATNES Home & Church! CCS has Contacted the LE in McCleary to get a ‘Probable Cause Search Warrent to-gether on WAYNE SCOTT WATNE, & Commence “OPERATION FLUSHOUT.” Contact CCS at xxxxxxxxxxxx polymarkerdqa1@xxxxx.com
www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fife, WA [OPERATION FLUSHOUT ON WAYNE SCOTT WATNE HAS NOW COMMENCED BY CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD]: Just how Cold is this Case Squad? When CCS is Forced to Detain a ‘Preditor, they are soooooo Cold.

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD

ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: Thought for today, Innocent Persons could care less if they had to take a Polygraph Test! In 1982, Gary Leon Ridgway was Arrestion for the Solicitation of Prostitution. Soon thereafter, he was Administered a Polygraph & Passed. The Polygraph Administrator Failed to ask Ridgway about his Involvement with 1 Murder Victim & 1 Attempted Murder Victim. Because the Polygraph Administrator Retained his Poly License from a Cracker Jax Box, Countless Women went on & Subsequently Died. I Believe that in 1984, 1 year before CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD Operating then as Investigations-R-Us., began Tracking Ridgway, he too Refused to Poly. Case in Point; Ridgway was a Killing Machine: CCS Recently Contacted Ridgway at the St. Penn., & Informed him that the Reeson he Prayed on Troubled Girls & Prostitutes, is Because he was never Enough of a Man to Pick on Someone his own Size. Had Ridgway ever Picked on the Owner of CCS when Actively Tracking him, if it took CCS’S Owner 4 Seconds to Introduce Ridgway to Mr. Dirt, the Owner took 3 Seconds to long. WAYNE SCOTT WATNE Did Refuse to Poly, & Quess what? WATNE Red Flagged CCS’S new Cyber-Computor Again. Another “HIT” was Generated on WATNE!! [OPERATION FLUSHOUT WAYNE SCOTT WATNE] is now Commencing, & If you have any Vacation time built up WATNE, now would be a good time to take a Couple of Weeks off. When CCS Officialy hits McCleary & Beck Road, “WATCH OUT.” Do you feel like getting out of Dodge for (2) weeks Watne? Well Do you???????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: October 05, 2009, 01:37:32 AM »

Hi All,

STRONGTOWER Says:

----------------------

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD

CCS/COLD CASE SQUAD

Hi Wyks,
Oh geez, well you know where I am off to don't you?............................www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com  OF COURSE! LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 05, 2009, 01:38:59 AM »

Nite Monkeys....my brain is fried as is my bank account after trying to find all that info today...........Justice for Lindsey is all we want, let the chips fall where they may an angelic monkey

PS~Klaas , I posted his myspce page a couple of pages back and it's a doozie.......

http://www.myspace.com/495207585

and his photobucket

http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab74/OPERATIONFLUSHOUT/

Thanks IM, I didn't have time to look back.  I vote KOOK. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2009, 01:42:15 AM »

Hi Tracygirl,
There was a friend of Lindsey's twilight myspace that was an Alice Walters. I don't think this person was ever identified. I looked and found another myspace for an Alice Walters that was opened in Sept of this year and looks just like the one that was on Lindsey's myspace. It may be nothing, but strange this person was on Lindseys page.

Do you have the link to the 2nd alice walters myspace?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: October 05, 2009, 01:51:36 AM »

Hi Tracygirl,

Do you have the link to the 2nd alice walters myspace?

Hi,
I will go see if I can find it again.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 05, 2009, 01:54:15 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/d343434 Here it is. They are going by "Grace" now, but I found it under Alice Walters.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: October 05, 2009, 01:58:40 AM »

Does anyone remember if there was a Brian Golder related to any of the others? I typed in "golder sex offender" on google and you would not believe all of the filth that comes up. I am too chicken to click on any of the links.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: October 05, 2009, 02:04:35 AM »

The name Alice aka Alice Walters or Grace are seen in my space a few times. It is a bit freaky. All seem to not have pics up, none say the town they are in, just the U.S.

Here is the one with lindsey MS. http://www.myspace.com/480197876

There is one who is Alice Walters 18 from the US, no pics and she has 4 girls as friends all out of the Penn area. Here is the link  http://www.myspace.com/496569693

This is one with a TM on the pic and name??? http://www.myspace.com/from_autumn_to_ashes67

Here is one that has no pic, same age http://www.myspace.com/458423135

Strange isn't it? This has to be a part of this case..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: October 05, 2009, 02:04:48 AM »

Hi Wyks,
Oh geez, well you know where I am off to don't you?............................www.greenriverkillerinductivestudy.com  OF COURSE! LOL

I tell ya, Sebastian, am almost afraid to look!!   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: October 05, 2009, 02:08:39 AM »

Does anyone remember if there was a Brian Golder related to any of the others? I typed in "golder sex offender" on google and you would not believe all of the filth that comes up. I am too chicken to click on any of the links.

lol I clicked oh my! thank goodness my husband didn't wake up, he is asleep on the couch!

Very hardcore porn
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: October 05, 2009, 02:09:06 AM »

The name Alice aka Alice Walters or Grace are seen in my space a few times. It is a bit freaky. All seem to not have pics up, none say the town they are in, just the U.S.

Here is the one with lindsey MS. http://www.myspace.com/480197876

There is one who is Alice Walters 18 from the US, no pics and she has 4 girls as friends all out of the Penn area. Here is the link  http://www.myspace.com/496569693

This is one with a TM on the pic and name??? http://www.myspace.com/from_autumn_to_ashes67

Here is one that has no pic, same age http://www.myspace.com/458423135

Strange isn't it? This has to be a part of this case..

Very strange, TG!!  I don't even know what to think!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: October 05, 2009, 02:10:23 AM »

lol I clicked oh my! thank goodness my husband didn't wake up, he is asleep on the couch!

Very hardcore porn

And TG takes one for the team!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.