March 29, 2024, 03:08:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567886 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: October 05, 2009, 03:37:39 PM »

Wow yesterday was a bit crazy wan't it! Thank you for posting all of that. I have a question, wasn't the newpaper article left at that dump site while a search was being conducted? Was it at the house too?

dump site/abandoned house search.. are they the same?  lol 

IIRC, the article was left at the same place all the clothes etc were found, the place that TG supposedly said there had been 20+ kids in, over the years.  That place.  Wasn't it the abandoned house in that video?  I see it as a dump site too.  IMO. 

If the same place we are talking about here, some questions are, who was using it recently, and for what?  Who left the news article on Lindsey there? 

It was some dump site just out of town I think.  I am not sure if it the same place, I was thinking it was 2 different places. The person searching was said to have been walking around a site people use to dump things, whether it is a legal site, I am not sure, I don't think it is but again, don't know. If this is the same site, wow I can see why they searched, if not, I hope they did because it is very suspicious.
I am so glad someone else remembers this, I don't think it was the same place, I believe it was two seperate places, but now I'm not so sure 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: October 05, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

Ok, someone help me understand. I realize how protective DD is of Kona, but according to this post of hers, is she implying that Kona or someone in her family may be a witness? I thought she asked them to help her do some researching, so how could they be a witness to what happened to LB that night

Quote from: Sister on September 25, 2009, 07:35:43 PM
Quote from: doubledecker on September 25, 2009, 07:25:52 PM
just remember, if you OUT this person, you might be outing the witness
.  Mccleary is a tiny town, this person is not safe if people figure out they said something.

dd, this is very serious and assuredly is not a game.  You are so right, a person could be in grave danger for no reason other than an address.
I pray people will use common sense and not a sense of having their brief moments of fame.

thanks sister, I know you understand... and hopefully others will also.  people don't realize what is going on here.  if they figure it out, but then stop and think about who this is, you will understand, so please, think, maybe this person was trying to help, not do anything.

I agree, IM. 

And the puzzling thing for me, which I'd like for DD to address is...

On the one hand, she is warning us about not 'outing' the person/witness.  On the other hand, she did highly suggest that some do their own research and not rely so heavily on her to share hers, (something like that).  That folks would find things out themselves and finally understand.

So how are we to research, worrying about not 'outing' this person/witness, whoever it is, at the same time?  How do we even begin to know who not to 'out', who not to research.  IMO, that warning effectively shuts down any research of our own, for fear of 'outing' ... someone ... that we wouldn't intend to, not knowing ahead of time. 

Which is why I waited for so long, waited for her answers, her info, her research.  Which has not come. 

And that's why some of us got tired of waiting.  This is what we come here for, to read, to dig, to see if there's any puzzle piece we can find, that may be helpful in finding Lindsey. 

All IMO.  Throw bananas at will, am ready to catch em.   

Good Morning (well, almost Afternoon) Monkeys!

Definitely not throwing any nanners at you, my dear Wyks - how about a big smile & "howdy" instead?   

I agree completely with you and IM - thank you for posting that. Greatly frustrating indeed - and I am just not willing to simply blindly say "oh, of course - if you say it is so" to just anyone online . . . and I feel certain that I am not alone here in this cage full of intelligent and determined monkeys. We demand proof and factual backup from EVERYONE (unless they are simply stating an opinion) - why should there be any exceptions? Is there some sort of LE or FBI connection here that I am not aware of that makes someone exempt from proof or their word more sacred than others? I just don't understand the 'blind' & unquestioning following . . . it just doesn't fit the profile of the typical 'inquiring minded' monkey here to follow like sheep . . . or, for that matter, to be expected to . . . Big giant sigh. I just don't get it.

K . . . I suppose it's MY turn to get pummeled with naner, 'maters, whatever you all have got . . . LOL.   

By the way, Wyks - thanks for the terrific synopsis a bit ago. Very helpful!

Tams, speaking for myself, I am neither blind, unquestioning nor a sheep.
I have worked with dd on other cases and therefore I trust her, but it is not blindly, it is not without questioning, and other than count sheep on occasion, I don't go baaa when I talk.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: October 05, 2009, 03:41:06 PM »

Twelve members are out there and it is very quiet.  Please somebody say something or are you all still reading?
I'll ask a question since it didn't get answered last night. Who is TaraTara they were talking about early evening yesterday? TIA JSM
I'll try  Some people thought she was Tena's sister in law. I guess she is not, but lives very close to their property 
Thank you No Rose. I wasn't sure.

Don't forget. She said she did allow DG to babysit her children didn't she?
I think so,  isn't she the one that said she would post on SM, but hadn't become a member yet? TIA JSM

Yep, that's the one.  Yikes!  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 05, 2009, 03:41:50 PM »

Thank you leroy!! I swear myspace is the strangest thing known to man right now.
Thank-you, being that I don't know much about myspace and facebook, I appreciate any info on it 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: October 05, 2009, 03:43:51 PM »

Just because I noticed it. The myspace Shortcake posted for that girl, has a person who posted a comment with a pic of a little girl who is also posted on Dales myspace. Darling little girl.

http://www.myspace.com/scottynulf22

Good point, TG! 

And on DGs myspace, it lists him as being a parent.  Dunno if he is or not, it just says that.  And he has sev pics of one or more lil ones here - http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=32336074&albumId=243951

Could this be a child of DGs??  Perhaps living with the baby mama?  Dunno.......  DG sure seems proud of at least one of these children tho.  (cannot tell if it's the same child or not). 
 Might be that he is a godparent.  Dunno. 

I asked this before, but when you look at Dale's myspace I believe it says he is a parent, now I don't know if he actually has a kid, or he is suggesting the child that he has pictures of is his godchild.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 05, 2009, 03:54:04 PM »

Thank you leroy!! I swear myspace is the strangest thing known to man right now.
Thank-you, being that I don't know much about myspace and facebook, I appreciate any info on it 

Facebook and MySpace are totally different.  I have a facebook account, as do most of my business associates, teammates, family and friends.  I am a Sr. Citizen...  It is just a way to express in a short sentence what is going on in your life, or your observations, and they make a comment back....not hinky at all.  At least the ones I am aware of that I communicate with on a regular basis.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: October 05, 2009, 04:06:47 PM »

Ok, someone help me understand. I realize how protective DD is of Kona, but according to this post of hers, is she implying that Kona or someone in her family may be a witness? I thought she asked them to help her do some researching, so how could they be a witness to what happened to LB that night.  IslandMonkey

Quote from: Sister on September 25, 2009, 07:35:43 PM
Quote from: doubledecker on September 25, 2009, 07:25:52 PM
"just remember, if you OUT this person, you might be outing the witness.  Mccleary is a tiny town, this person is not safe if people figure out they said something".

Hi IslandMonkey,  If I were going to analyze what DD said here I would say your interpretation of it to be very possible.  If this person/witness learned something from Kona in an innocent way, and this info could be something someone would not want out there, yea, I might be scared too if I were that person/witness.  And the innocent way could mean someone in the family as you suggest.  I do however think if this person went to LE and told them what was learned, they would protect her/him with all their might!  I also think yes, blood may be thicker than water but if this has anything to do with Lindsey's being missing, it should be a no-brainer to this person/witness.

I always thought from DD's posts she was a friend of this Kona and then felt slightly betrayed as a poster when she said last week she was not a friend and only an internet relationship.  A part of that stemmed from DD's comments written on the return receipts from the SW which could or could not be accurate, seemingly slanted in favor of the family whose property was searched.  And then when we learned the Affidavit was a part of the SW and DD did not include that here I also felt a bit betrayed.  She could have at least told us it was there but felt it was better not to post it here on the forum.

I am not attacking DD but feels she owes us some answers after being such a mainstay in Lindsey's blog here at SM.

Oh, I had also asked if anyone knows if Dale has taken a LDT. If he was once named as a POI I would certainly think LE would have asked him to take the test to possibly clear himself from suspicion.  Right?  xox

I have never been a "friend" of kona's.  I met her on the net as did everyone else.  the newspaper had said I was a FRIEND... making it sound as though I was defending the family from the "accusations" of the search and crime because I KNEW her as a FRIEND.  I just wanted people to know she is not nor ever has been my FRIEND.  Just like I have never been a FRIEND of anyone else I meet on the net.  I have talked to some people on the net for 8 years.  I am not their FRIEND.  I don't think of Kona any differently NOW, this morning, as I did the first time I talked to her on the net.  It's not a FRIENDSHIP, it is discussion about the case of Lindsey Baum, and how kona and myself could brainstorm by combining my research with her knowledge of the area and people, to come up with something that might help to find Lindsey Baum.  That is the ONLY connection Kona and I have.  When the search happened I knew what happened, and I thought it horrible something like that happens when the people are not guilty of anything.  I also work on wrongful convictions, besides missing persons cases.  So I jumped in to try to explain what was happening and to stop the craziness.  Not because I KNOW HER, but because I KNEW what happened and why she was running all over appearing suspicious to people.  I don't like to see any wrongful convictions, no matter who the person is. 

I tried to explain, no one wanted to hear me, so I said fine, go ahead and research them all you want, but I am not wasting my time.  I kept right on working what I have been working on.  Although I had to waste over a week on this that I could have worked on what I was working on before all this happened.  I said time and time again, I just did not have time to research something I know was bs... I need to put my time into what I believe will help, not something I knew was ridiculous. 

kona never betrayed me at all.  She has been honest from the beginning with me, and agreed that we get together and she would help me because she is a long time local who can.  Saves me a ton of researching time if I can just ask, who is this person and how are they connected to that, or where is this place, or where might I look for a place that fits this idea.  If she can answer me in one second, why should I spend weeks trying to figure it out... I always get locals to help me.  Kona is not the only local I am working with; I have several locals helping me.  I don't care who they are or anything about them, if they want to help me, that is what matters.  I am not interested in who has done what in their life, that has nothing whatsoever to do with someone helping me.  I work with criminals, druggies, the drunks, the occult, the churches, anyone; I have one priority when I work on a case, to find the person.  To do that I talk to locals.  A lot of the people I talk to will not talk to police.  This is how I find out things.  I also work with professionals; they are not my "FRIENDS" either. 

I never saw the affadavit probable cause of the warrant until the rest of you did.  I posted everything I had.  I got the answers to where these things were found and who they belonged to and shared them with everyone so others would have this information.  It was a lot of HARD WORK to do that.  I saw the affavit when the rest of you did, but I knew it was all BS so I said so.  Again, I don't like lies, I don't care if they are from the public or the police, it is crazy.

gee my whole post went poof and I don't have time to go through it all again.

so let me just say.  I have a lot of work to do.  I have to concentrate on what has to do with the case, and I don't have time to worry about the things which I believe have nothing to do with the disappearance of Lindsey.  I do not dig up stuff on people for the sake of being nosey or to find something to trash them with.  If I am looking at someone and realize they have nothing to do with the case, I quit looking and move on.  People have to learn to separate what you dig up from what has something to do with the case.  I don't care what is all in Kona's family's background.  If it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Lindsey, why should I keep digging into it.  I don't have time. 

Kona was honest with me from the beginning.  None of her life has anything to do with what I am trying to figure out.  So I am not going to be bothered with that.  If I have to talk to a serial killer I will do that too, and have done that in the past as well.  If I thought writing to Garrido in jail to help me figure out where some other missing person is, I will be doing that also.  But do I care about what else he has done 30 years ago, NO.  Unless it is related to what I need to know. 

Same with anyone else in this case I talk to, if they committed a murder 20 years ago, what does that have to do with finding linsey.  If someone is strung out on herion, do I care?  no, it has nothing to do with finding lindsey. 

Do I care if people in Kara's family are not on the up and up and might have a bad background, no.  Do I know something about that also.  Yes, I do.  Do I care? No, it has nothing to do with Lindsey.  If I thought it did, I would post it; I don't believe it does.  And you all know I am mad at her for lying but still why post about her family, if it has nothing to do with the case.  I feel the same way about kona, why post things that have nothing to do with the case.  It distracts from the case and becomes a trashfest. 

So with all of that said, I am still working with Kona on things.  She is a great help when it comes to knowing the area and how things connect.  My priority is to find lindsey and to do it as quickly as possible.  Kona does want lindsey found, and she does want to help and I will continue to work with her.  Why shouldn't I?  She has helped me more than anyone else has.  And look where it got her....yet she is still willing to still help.  That takes a lot of dang guts.  So I am over here sorting info and putting it together, that is my priority.  I can't be answering all these posts or i will be here day and night and never get anything done.  So sorry if I don't go through all these threads and try to answer.  I hope this posts answers whatever it is you have a problem with me about. and if it does not I am sorry.  I can't do this, I have to work on things.

The subject of Kona and her family is not a priority of mine, so if you wish to continue to research them, I have no problem with it other than you need to learn to separate people's dirty laundry from the case; its hard to do, but if you do not, you will get hung up on something that doesn't matter and waste time on finding the truth about the case. 

If I were to sit on the forums and rag about everyone's past, I would never get anything done.  And just so you all know, in case you don't already.  you could spend a lifetime ragging on ME, but it won't help you find lindsey. 

so please, get prioritized, and don't try to include me in this.  thanks. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: October 05, 2009, 04:30:21 PM »

Hi Sister -

Was most certainly not calling you a sheep - NOT my intention at all. Absolutely not. Forgive me if I made you feel that way. Not my intention at all to be rude, argumentive or mean-spirited. Truly.

Simply trying to convey confusion & frustration in trying to sort out fact from fiction. Don't think I am the only monkey in that boat. Just want to help.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: October 05, 2009, 04:37:57 PM »

Thanks DD for your answer to my post.

Dale is not currently listed as a POI acc to LE but there is still evidence being examined.  It is possible he could again be listed as a POI depending on what comes back.  In that light I believe sleuthing him is worthwhile and the more we learn the better.  I don't look at that as dirty laundry.  Something could lead to information that could end up being meaningful. 

Of course I was hoping you could answer some questions you might know the answer to but I appreciate your stance and wish you well in your research.  I do agree with you that finding Lindsey is the most important thing now.  As well as bringing her home to her family it might also point the direction to her abductor and this is the priority for all posters studying her case.  xox
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: October 05, 2009, 04:38:20 PM »

On top of that Wks, if DD just asked her to research why did she start posting in Aug/Sep 09? Wouldn't it have made more sense for her just to report her info to DD, than join the posting especially if she were worried about someone figuring out who she was I hope that made sense

I would think so too, IM!  And yeah, I get what you're saying.  We've seen/heard of other cases how some can insert themselves into an investigation, to help in some way.  Some have done it in quiet ways, as in helping with searches alone.. some go online and become more vocal in different ways.. and some leap right into the fray to help with as much as possible.  The greater majority of those who help in a case are just regular folks who want to help. 

But sometimes a person 'helping' in a case, actually turn out to have nefarious intention/s, and it's found that there is a deeper involvement in the 'wrong side' of that case.  I do have to stop and wonder why they inserted themself at any point in the investigation. 

For whatever Kona's (TG) intentions were, (whether for the good, or not so good), some were not understood by others, and red flags went up.  We still don't know for sure whether any/all of that was simply more misunderstandings, more confusion in this case, or what.  Whether it was used by others to deflect LE away from something else they were looking at, or Kona trying to deflect LE away from her own family situ, and it backfired.  Just dunno yet.  But her actions/words etc caused a pause for LE, to look in her direction.  And we find out recently, that they already *had been* looking in that directions for months, even tho the public wasn't aware.  It's such a mess!  I dunno if we'll ever find out what her true intentions were.

I just hope beyond hope that *if* Kona and/or family actually are a part of the 'wrong side' of this investigation, that she did not come into this case with the intent of gaining the trust of such as DD.  To pretend 'to help' DD, but actually to mislead her in opposite directions?  And cause confusion?  Did she actually believe/hope that by doing so, her own family situ would not be discovered, researched?  And in the process, keep DD concentrating so fully on other things, perhaps DD hadn't the chance to see things as they may actually be?  Could that have happened???  And if so.. then IMO.. DD would be another victim of nefarious scheming going on in that town.    

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #450 on: October 05, 2009, 04:39:05 PM »

Hi Sister -

Was most certainly not calling you a sheep - NOT my intention at all. Absolutely not. Forgive me if I made you feel that way. Not my intention at all to be rude, argumentive or mean-spirited. Truly.

Simply trying to convey confusion & frustration in trying to sort out fact from fiction. Don't think I am the only monkey in that boat. Just want to help.

Most definitely not the only one in the boat..........the post are so confusing as to what to believe or not that I never even posted until this weekend

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 05, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »

<snipped>

... I feel the same way about kona, why post things that have nothing to do with the case.  It distracts from the case and becomes a trashfest. 

... The subject of Kona and her family is not a priority of mine, so if you wish to continue to research them, I have no problem with it other than you need to learn to separate people's dirty laundry from the case; its hard to do, but if you do not, you will get hung up on something that doesn't matter and waste time on finding the truth about the case.

<snipped>

... I said time and time again, I just did not have time to research something I know was bs... I need to put my time into what I believe will help, not something I knew was ridiculous

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6192.440

The following words in the warrant regarding KONA's son is not deemed worthy of investigation in regards to the Lindsey Baum case!!

DD ... you have created a thread for researching of SO's in the McCleary area.  You have created a thread to investigate Wayne Watne whose life only touched the Baums.  In the process of elimination ... I upheld your research.

However ... Dale Golder is somehow given a pass.  You claim you know he is not involved and it is "BS" to researching the guy's background.  How do you know?

DD ... it does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

Quote from: KarmaRoundUp on October 03, 2009, 04:05:26 PM

MomTective at WS typed out the full search warrant.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89690&page=18

Investigators then contacted_______________. She stated that in 2000 she and her two brothers were being babysat by Golder. She said her mother was good friends with Tena Golder. She said that while Golder watched pornographic videos and had her, her brothers and Dales younger brother watch the videos. He asked her to have sex with him and she refused. One day he took her to his room and barricaded the door with a large dresser. He removed her pants and the removed his pants and tried to have sexual intercourse with her. She said that she cried and struggled and after two hours he released her. She said she told friends about what happened whom she believed told school officials at Elma school district. It was reported to the police. Her mother found out about the incident. _______said her mother told her it would be her word against his and discouraged her from telling the police the truth. When the police officer spoke to her she said she told him nothing happened.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: October 05, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

DD ... the revelation that both Dale and his father have checked passes in regards to the violation of children ... is every reason ... in the process of elimination ... that LE focus suspicion in their direction when it comes to the Lindsey Baum case.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 05, 2009, 04:47:56 PM »

SELF EDIT

checked passes SB checkered pasts

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: October 05, 2009, 04:54:41 PM »

I see DD is in the rafters.  Now maybe we can get some direction.  Boy we need it.

Now DD I see you are gone.  You were there, where did you go?  We need you.

This happened last night too.   Sad 

DD, please come in and talk with us.  Help us to understand what's going on, perhaps not just with this case, but with you as well. 

If it's the pressure of the case, and too much to do with no time to do it in, I can understand that. 

If it's that you are feeling pressured and/or attacked by some (myself included), I apologize for any part of that I have had. 

I've been confused by all this madness, and have looked to you to explain it, as you kept telling us you would.  When that didn't happen, for whatever reason, it only caused me more confusion. 

And now??  Am wondering whether or not you've discovered more about this case, in that perhaps you were led astray on from the start?  Is that it DD?? 

Whatever it may be, please come in and talk with us.  You are still one of us, and we are only trying to understand.  I promise to listen and not be harsh or critical.  Pinky swear. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 05, 2009, 04:55:30 PM »

Hey DD ... Jim Millins did not get a pass.  A thread was created by you to research this guy's background.  Why?  The LE searched his pond six times.

Hey ... I agree with you that suspicion ... in the process of elimination ... should have been directed his way.

Janet.

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: October 05, 2009, 04:57:06 PM »

WOW.. sorry that post was sooooo long!   

Good summary!!

Thanks, AZSunny!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: October 05, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »

There are 2 different denise dubois, one's age if listed at 53 and is from McCleary her middle initial is R. There is another one who's age I do not know, it is not listed and she has the middle initial as L and is from another area of washington, CHEWELAH

I am going to assume they may have the ages mixed up? Denise Dubois on the myspace who posted to Dale on 6/26 at 9:31 states her age as 45 and lives in McCleary.

Now, what woman in her right mind would lie about her age??

Well, lordamercy, I've no idea!!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 05, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »

My question is simple, do we give Clifford Golder a pass, I can't give him a pass, I just can't 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: October 05, 2009, 05:04:08 PM »

Kona's September 7, 2009 email exchange with Harry Oakes coincided with her first post to the SM forum

Janet

<snipped>

Hmmmmmm... Interesting!!  Thanks Janet!  This bears some definite thinking on. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.