March 29, 2024, 03:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567888 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: October 05, 2009, 08:44:49 PM »

DD..

IIRC, we have heard from you time after again, to wait....... you had 'all' the info needed to support your claims that it's all such a big mess.   You asked us to be patient, you are getting that together, and when you had it together, THEN we'll all understand the truths in this case. But DD, that's not happened yet!!!  We've been waiting... and waiting..  Your asking us to wait, you had the 'proof' etc, is why we've been sitting here waiting! 

Of course you do not 'owe' us anything!  We do expect however, that you'll eventually come back with what you have told us over and again that you have.  And when you don't?  Do you understand how frustrated we become?  Not to mention, our forum has become a laughing stock of the forum worlds, because we are waiting.... waiting..... waiting on info that you said you had. 

And then you come in and tell us ok, I don't have time for this.  Do your own research.  ??  Then why tell us to wait for your proof, etc.??  I do believe that you do owe us at least an explanation for why you have not provided what you said you would, all the while wanting us to trust you, that once we knew what you knew then we'd understand.  IMO. 

This has not only caused divisiveness between other boards, it has IMO caused divisiveness in this thread.  As monkeys and others have joined your forum where work is done together, info shared, and understandings brought.  Who then come here, with that understanding, but several here still without it.  And sides seem to have been taken up.  Anything that causes such divisiveness is not a positive direction forward, IMO.  Many sit back, afraid to post, afraid to hurt feelings, afraid to be seen in their sharing opinions as 'taking sides'. 

Yes, DD.. I think you do owe us at least an explanation.  Without being defensive.  We understand that you are busy, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.  You have time to sit in the rafters, am thinking that you have time to just post what you told us from the start to wait.... for.  Or an explanation of why we are still waiting. 

I wish I could say things as plainly as you. I end up sputtering when I try to make a point sometimes. But I am glad you have said this. It needed to be said. Thank you.   

Thank you so very much for expressing what so many of us think and feel.  I am so angry and so afraid of being banned that a reasonable post is impossible.  You have said it beautifully!

I agree chi monkey and Fanny Mae.

Thank you Wyks.

Janet

I agree as well...Although DD says there is no friendship, her statements appear to want to protect Kona...is that helping in the search for Lindsey?   If there is information that may help us understand your position, please post it.  You asked us to wait, and we are still waiting.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: October 05, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=824546&AgencyID=54469

Here is another registered SO with the last name Golder. I wonder if there is any relation?

sebastian

Could this be the person you thought was Brian Golder.

Janet

+++++

Does anyone remember if there was a Brian Golder related to any of the others? I typed in "golder sex offender" on google and you would not believe all of the filth that comes up. I am too chicken to click on any of the links.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: October 05, 2009, 08:48:49 PM »

an angelic monkey hiya miss Mae

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: October 05, 2009, 08:48:57 PM »

The one thing I keep thinking is everyone keeps saying it is someone she must know because the area would not easily be a place one just happens upon. Although if anyone recalls there is a sex offender group that meets at a church or something, that may bring people into the area.

So in looking at those we know she knew and who may have something hinky about them this alice walters pops up. Who is this person and why are there other Alice Walters with no city, only US listed and is 18 years old? Where would she have met this person, on line maybe? In person? Can anyone get into her myspace?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: October 05, 2009, 08:50:12 PM »

I wonder since LB changed her myspace if this Alice Walters was found on a site to do with Twilight book or series or whatever that is?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: October 05, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »

karma the pic of Lindsey is very cute, thank you. She has a very sweet smile.

As you all know, I don't beleive MB or Josh had anything to do with it and since I don't I want to thank you for still looking at the possibilty. Who knows, I could be wrong!

I honestly think the people who were out that night lent to LE's statement the last person to see her was at 9:30 (or whatever time). I wish we knew where all of the other people where though, She may have been taken right from there or a few blocks away.

I think Alice Walters may have something to do with all of this, what do you all think?

I agree the Baums may not have anything to do with it, but we are back to square one. If she was last seen at 9:30, why don't we know who it was that last saw her then? What is the secret? I am not sure we even know Alice Walters really is. Do you think she is the witness that last saw Lindsey? I am scratching my head just like everyone else. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: October 05, 2009, 08:53:26 PM »

I wonder since LB changed her myspace if this Alice Walters was found on a site to do with Twilight book or series or whatever that is?
i googled 'cults in wa state' and got a vampire cult for only people who live in wa.  give me a sec i'll get the link.  could be a bunch of kids but who knows?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: October 05, 2009, 08:55:15 PM »

Here is another registered SO with the last name Golder. I wonder if there is any relation?
  Being new here and just lurking lately. I have one question please. Is GOLDER a common last name in Washington state or the Northwest? I have never in my life seen or heard of someone with that name. TIA JSM

I lived in the NW for almost 30 years, and I really don't remember hearing the name, nor did I know anyone with that name that I can recall.  So, No not common.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: October 05, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »

Give me a reason why I should believe Kona's words over LE?  Give me a reason why ANY sex offenders in the area should be given a free pass? 

DD, I respect your research abilities but disagree with you on this.  Kona's family may be perfectly innocent but they clearly raised an eyebrow with LE and do with me as well.

Klass, I have no problem whatsoever in different people having different people they research because each of us have different theories... I don't mind everyone having their own theory and working on it.  But why do I have to be the one to do the research or keep answering posts about it... When I have a different theory what is the problem with my spending MY OWN TIME on MY OWN theory rather than on one I don't believe, to the point I can't work on my own. This is the problem for me.  I am sorry but I don't owe my time and effort to a theory I believe is all BS.  Do all of you want to work on MY theory for me and not work on your own?  see what I mean.  This is a huge huge lot of work... I choose to work on sortying the info I have and getting it into some forum where someone can understand it and get it where it needs to go.  I can't do that by researching everyone elses theories.
I don't expect people to agree with me about kona or the golders or whatever, and I knew that when I decided to let people know how I felt about it all.  I told people I would most likely stand alone on this issue.  It is no surprise to me whatsover. And it is all okay, really it is... but what is not okay is being trashed and people acting like I owe them my time and effort to research someone I don't even believe will help, to the point I can't get my info sorted that I already have about something, and do something with it. 

DD - you are the one who defended them and said the search of their property was BS.  You are the one who said you would explain it all.  WE would have been happy to do our research and watch the news and let it play out. 

No offense, but YOU telling me that the Golder's are OK doesn't make them OK.  They may be innocent of harming Lindsey or not.  Just because nothing was found in the search, at this late date, does not mean that something couldn't turn up at a later date.  I'm not ready to give anyone a "free pass".
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #549 on: October 05, 2009, 08:57:19 PM »

I hope I don't need to put my helmet on, but since we are talking about theories, I have one I don't believe has been discussed.

The other night I said we just needed to go back to square one and I started to say it then. So I have sucked up the courage and I'm saying it now. Melissa Baum. Her strange behavior since the very first. I have read and know a little about this:
http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/sick/munchausen.html

I know, before everyone gets upset with me, hear me out. I am wondering if she likes the attention and has had this affliction in reference to her son, not Lindsey. Not necessarily causing his problems, but maybe covering for them and enabling him and exacerbating the problems. And in the end, this had something to do with an incident, and Lindsey goes missing.

I cannot get over her sitting on her porch all day, waiting for Lindsey to come home, and sitting where any passerby can see her sitting there. I cannot get past ANY excuse for turning down TES and not even speaking to HO when he came to talk to her. Some have said she is bi-polar. I cannot discuss her medical history, because I don't know. I have seen some of her "friends" posting that here.

The changing timeline, the passive attitude, the lack of emotions all turns the white light back onto her. If I am wrong about this, and she is a grieving mother, I apologize. But this has just been bugging me for the longest time.

Should I run???
Fanny, I'm not sure about the Munchausen's but when I first read here at the beginning. I thought something bad happened either with her brother or her mom. I don't know why, just that is the first place to look and I thought of poor Robert Manwill and what happened to him at his house. But the family is the first for LE to look at and usually is what I zoom in on too. That being said, GOOD LORD how many SO live up there?  I can't get my head straight with them all coming out of the woodwork.

And that is why I lurk here, because it drives my head crazy. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: October 05, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »

The one thing I keep thinking is everyone keeps saying it is someone she must know because the area would not easily be a place one just happens upon. Although if anyone recalls there is a sex offender group that meets at a church or something, that may bring people into the area.

So in looking at those we know she knew and who may have something hinky about them this alice walters pops up. Who is this person and why are there other Alice Walters with no city, only US listed and is 18 years old? Where would she have met this person, on line maybe? In person? Can anyone get into her myspace?

Tracy, early on we were researching a church in the area that appeared to take in drug addicts, or people recently released from prison.  It was in McCleary as I recall.  Can anyone remember the details of all this...I know we had pictures etc of events.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 05, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »

May 20, 2009 ... Is this a reference to Twilight, the now cult-classic book and movie? ... We urge Washington state Gov. Chris Gregoire to take the lead on ...
www.hcn.org/.../the-real-story-of-vampires-and-forks-washington - Cached - Similar
State said its action on Tavares appropriate.(NEWS) Newspaper article from: Telegram ... Vampire cult member to plead guilty to avoid death penalty ...
www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-15314034.html - Cached - Similar
Jul 13, 2009 ... Forks, Washington State in which to set her vampire series. ... to fans about the dangers of becoming cult followers of the books. ...
www.guardian.co.uk/.../twilight-vampires-forks-washington-state - Cached - Similar
Find Meetup Groups in Seattle, WA, us about Vampire. ... Tacoma, WA. Aug 9, 2009. RICHARD. “ i Want to join a Satanic Vampire coven 20S to 40s ” ...
vampires.meetup.com/cities/us/wa/seattle/ - Cached - Similar
vampirefreaks.com/cult/VampireFreaksOfWashington ·

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: October 05, 2009, 09:03:19 PM »

May 20, 2009 ... Is this a reference to Twilight, the now cult-classic book and movie? ... We urge Washington state Gov. Chris Gregoire to take the lead on ...
www.hcn.org/.../the-real-story-of-vampires-and-forks-washington - Cached - Similar
State said its action on Tavares appropriate.(NEWS) Newspaper article from: Telegram ... Vampire cult member to plead guilty to avoid death penalty ...
www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-15314034.html - Cached - Similar
Jul 13, 2009 ... Forks, Washington State in which to set her vampire series. ... to fans about the dangers of becoming cult followers of the books. ...
www.guardian.co.uk/.../twilight-vampires-forks-washington-state - Cached - Similar
Find Meetup Groups in Seattle, WA, us about Vampire. ... Tacoma, WA. Aug 9, 2009. RICHARD. “ i Want to join a Satanic Vampire coven 20S to 40s ” ...
vampires.meetup.com/cities/us/wa/seattle/ - Cached - Similar
hopefully it will show up as a link now

i gotta go watch a movie, hugs to ALL monkeys

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #553 on: October 05, 2009, 09:03:56 PM »

Being new here and just lurking lately. I have one question please. Is GOLDER a common last name in Washington state or the Northwest? I have never in my life seen or heard of someone with that name. TIA JSM

I lived in the NW for almost 30 years, and I really don't remember hearing the name, nor did I know anyone with that name that I can recall.  So, No not common.
Thank you. I have a strange maiden name and there are very few people with that last name. Reason I was asking is with all these RSO with the same name, could they be related in some way. I'm sure this has been asked before in earlier threads. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: October 05, 2009, 09:08:36 PM »

I just did an INTELIUS search of Washington and found 56 Golders.  Kinda looks like if you are a Golder, chances are you are a SO or related to one.  Cruel, but there is a little truth in that.  shortcake
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: October 05, 2009, 09:10:45 PM »

AZSunny

In my 62 years of life I have never hear the name Golder.  I just checked  the online TELUS directory and there are 13 Golders listed in the province of British Columbia.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 05, 2009, 09:15:31 PM »

Tracy, early on we were researching a church in the area that appeared to take in drug addicts, or people recently released from prison.  It was in McCleary as I recall.  Can anyone remember the details of all this...I know we had pictures etc of events.

AZSunny

Maybe you can find info on the church you are looking for in the following thread that DD created.

Janet

+++++++++

The Weirdos Connected To The Churches & Strange Goings-On
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5683.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 05, 2009, 09:17:09 PM »

Hi Neighbour.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #558 on: October 05, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »

I just wish DD would explain why she so stands behind the Golders, maybe then we could get an understanding of where she is going with this. And I don't consider that Mr Golder and his offense is airing dirty laundry, to me that is very important info considering....
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: October 05, 2009, 09:33:22 PM »

My take on the KaraK or MB involvement in the disappearance of LB is that if either one had something to do with it, they probably would have been outed by now.  MB and KaraK are outsiders and not "in" yet.  Hard to understand, but look at the lack of community involvement(IMO).  Now, it looks like families cling to each other and would not dare rat on anyone related.  Like the Golders.  If one of them was accused, they would fight like Tena is doing(IMO).  I tend to look past MB and KaraK, but believe those two should be looked at before we move on.  By the way we need a spinning head monkey.  shortcake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.