March 28, 2024, 04:45:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567630 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: October 07, 2009, 09:13:46 PM »

Hi MM,
I know that this puts you in sort of a spot because you live locally, but what to you know about Tab and Libby? Most importantly, is Libby still married and what is he like? I am also curious on your take on KK's boyfriend. Again, I know this puts you in a spot. I just really want a take on these 3. Thanks!

Its fine but I dont have an answer for you. I dont know any of them. i have only heard about them same as you have. remember i never met KK prior to LJ going missing and I have never met her old man. granted mccleary is only 8 miles away but i dont know many residents there short of my customers that come in. sorry

You see, therein lies the problem. Every time a local comes on we get the "I don't know" "I can't say" "I don't know them" "I haven't heard" which sound like utter bs to me. I have been in small towns, and everybody knows every thing. That's just the way it is. And if you have a store where other people come it, you pretty much hear it all. Why can't we just get some straight answers? All any of us want to do is to find Lindsey. It seems like that would be top priority there, but evidently it isn't.
Coming from a small town, believe me everyone knows everybody's business, this seems weird, and I just can't for the life of me understand why we don't know who the witnesses are that saw Lindsey that night, just odd.
oh i agree NRCG.  i sssooo agree.  
i have many questions but i have to find very tactful ways of phrasing them (and you know me, i have no tact. )

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: October 07, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »

re this:
"She does NOT sit on the porch all day as certain people keep saying. So whever said to move her ass and seach under the porch for lindsey, well I will try to be more tactful and not finish my thought."

Fanny,
the above poster surely could not have been "quoting" you or me, or any other monkey.  Tho I could be wrong. 

I shared MY own opinion, based on what we've read elsewhere, and said this:
"I just want them to move MB off that porch and look under it!!!" 

Then in sharing YOUR own feeling on what I had said, you replied with this:
"I guess you and I could go over to MB's and get her off the porch and start digging..." 

Neither of us said the word @ss, for example.   

You and I had this discussion on Oct 3/4, and that was it.  Neither of us "keep saying" it. 

Perhaps the poster heard this from somewhere else, because with her being so tactful and all, surely she wouldn't misquote us, in trying to prove her own point, or some such.

But if so, then that would be HER own opinion, which is fine, as long as it doesn't include misquoting others. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: October 07, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »

Hi MM,
I know that this puts you in sort of a spot because you live locally, but what to you know about Tab and Libby? Most importantly, is Libby still married and what is he like? I am also curious on your take on KK's boyfriend. Again, I know this puts you in a spot. I just really want a take on these 3. Thanks!

Its fine but I dont have an answer for you. I dont know any of them. i have only heard about them same as you have. remember i never met KK prior to LJ going missing and I have never met her old man. granted mccleary is only 8 miles away but i dont know many residents there short of my customers that come in. sorry

You see, therein lies the problem. Every time a local comes on we get the "I don't know" "I can't say" "I don't know them" "I haven't heard" which sound like utter bs to me. I have been in small towns, and everybody knows every thing. That's just the way it is. And if you have a store where other people come it, you pretty much hear it all. Why can't we just get some straight answers? All any of us want to do is to find Lindsey. It seems like that would be top priority there, but evidently it isn't.
hiya miss Mae.

Hi MAMA. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: October 07, 2009, 09:16:08 PM »

MM is Melissa Baum working now?  how is she supporting herself and Josh?
TYA
She still is on leave from her job and has been in contact with them about coming back as she is now struggling. maybe the ex will come through and pay some of the child support that he is suppose to.

If he is still in the military, he has no choice whether he pays it or not.
thats partly true but since he does 1 weekend a month he doesnt make much money and then they cant exactly garnish wages when he claims to not be working otherwise as rumor has it he is working under the table. and then take in account these are not his only children that support is suppose to go to.

I thought he was leaving for Irag again, several months ago.  Was that delayed?
i guess so?  i assumed he was active duty, not in the reserves?  i guess i'll have to go back and look

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: October 07, 2009, 09:18:40 PM »

Melissa M. and Tracygirl

Within days of the disappearance of Lindsey Baum ... Sheriff Rick Scott was quoted as claiming there were two confirmed witnesses.  However ... names were not revealed.

Monkeys have been curious who these witnesses were since the getgo.  If I had been told the name of these witnesses ... I would not forget.  What am I not getting?

The closest to identifying the witnesses was when Melissa B. stated that she was a family friend and ... she was a co-worker.  I do not have a clue if these descriptions apply to only one of the witnesses or ... is one a family friend and ... the other a co-worker.

Melissa M. ... the question regarding the witnesses was put to you the other day.  Other than stating one witness' name began with an R. ... nothing.  Yet you claim it is no big secret.

Hey ... it may not be a big deal to you but ... it is a big deal to me and other Monkeys.  Why do you not ask Melissa B. to reveal the names which are no big secret and ... then share with the forum?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: October 07, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »

re this:
"She does NOT sit on the porch all day as certain people keep saying. So whever said to move her ass and seach under the porch for lindsey, well I will try to be more tactful and not finish my thought."

Fanny,
the above poster surely could not have been "quoting" you or me, or any other monkey.  Tho I could be wrong. 

I shared MY own opinion, based on what we've read elsewhere, and said this:
"I just want them to move MB off that porch and look under it!!!" 

Then in sharing YOUR own feeling on what I had said, you replied with this:
"I guess you and I could go over to MB's and get her off the porch and start digging..." 

Neither of us said the word @ss, for example.   

You and I had this discussion on Oct 3/4, and that was it.  Neither of us "keep saying" it. 

Perhaps the poster heard this from somewhere else, because with her being so tactful and all, surely she wouldn't misquote us, in trying to prove her own point, or some such.

But if so, then that would be HER own opinion, which is fine, as long as it doesn't include misquoting others. 

Thank You. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 07, 2009, 09:26:05 PM »

Authorities left the family to itself much of Tuesday as the girl’s father, Scott Baum, spent time with his son, the undersheriff said. The father recently flew in from Tennessee where he serves in the National Guard and faces deployment to Iraq in the coming weeks

i was wrong.  he is in the National Guard.  but i still have no idea if he was depolyed or not.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #847 on: October 07, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

Melissa M. and Tracygirl

Within days of the disappearance of Lindsey Baum ... Sheriff Rick Scott was quoted as claiming there were two confirmed witnesses.  However ... names were not revealed.

Monkeys have been curious who these witnesses were since the getgo.  If I had been told the name of these witnesses ... I would not forget.  What am I not getting?

The closest to identifying the witnesses was when Melissa B. stated that she was a family friend and ... she was a co-worker.  I do not have a clue if these descriptions apply to only one of the witnesses or ... is one a family friend and ... the other a co-worker.

Melissa M. ... the question regarding the witnesses was put to you the other day.  Other than stating one witness' name began with an R. ... nothing.  Yet you claim it is no big secret.

Hey ... it may not be a big deal to you but ... it is a big deal to me and other Monkeys.  Why do you not ask Melissa B. to reveal the names which are no big secret and ... then share with the forum?

Thank you.

Janet
Excellent idea 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: October 07, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »

Melissa M. and Tracygirl

Thank you.

Janet
get back here Janet!  i need you.  i know you keep awesome notes.  was dad Baum ever deployed?
TYA 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: October 07, 2009, 09:29:45 PM »

Hi MM,

Coming from a small town, believe me everyone knows everybody's business, this seems weird, and I just can't for the life of me understand why we don't know who the witnesses are that saw Lindsey that night, just odd.

And I agree with you both.  Just came from a much smaller town than where we are now, and woooo boy, everyone knows everything that happens.  Folks know each other, and they know those who 'belong' (who were born and raised there), and those who are seen as 'outsiders', (who moved into town).  We were warned ahead of time by a friend to learn to pronounce the name of the town correctly, cuz not doing so would 'brand' us during the first hour.  lol.. I still say it correctly, and fool everyone in this town, cuz they are surprised to find out my sons and I really were 'outsiders'. 

But it's very true, them knowing all.  Which is why I don't buy for a minute that SO MANY don't know a dang thing.  Trust me, had folks in our town NOT known something <gasp!>, it would have only taken 2 minutes to run next door and get the low-down in it's entirety. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #850 on: October 07, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »

That's right about two minutes to run next door to the neighbors, and all the talk at the grocery store alone, you can get all the gossip you want and more.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: October 07, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »

where I live, everybody knows what you are doing before you even finish doing it!
Advantage, if you forgot what you did on a certain day, just ask your neighbor
 smooch

IIRC Lindsey's dad was not deployed.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: October 07, 2009, 09:38:42 PM »

Hi MM,

And I agree with you both.  Just came from a much smaller town than where we are now, and woooo boy, everyone knows everything that happens.  Folks know each other, and they know those who 'belong' (who were born and raised there), and those who are seen as 'outsiders', (who moved into town).  We were warned ahead of time by a friend to learn to pronounce the name of the town correctly, cuz not doing so would 'brand' us during the first hour.  lol.. I still say it correctly, and fool everyone in this town, cuz they are surprised to find out my sons and I really were 'outsiders'. 

But it's very true, them knowing all.  Which is why I don't buy for a minute that SO MANY don't know a dang thing.  Trust me, had folks in our town NOT known something <gasp!>, it would have only taken 2 minutes to run next door and get the low-down in it's entirety. 

kinda is a conundrum considering a few locals have so much involvement with the Baum family and are SM members.  makes answering a qusetion, posting reasearch, or stating an oppinion very difficult at time. kwim?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: October 07, 2009, 09:41:18 PM »

where I live, everybody knows what you are doing before you even finish doing it!
 smooch

thank you Sister...whenever i try to use the SM search i have to do it at least 5 times 'cause i guess im not using the right words LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: October 07, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »

smooch

((edit - inappropriate for a mp thread))  

My aunt said it. I am just repeating it. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:18:05 PM by klaasend » Logged

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: October 07, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »

MB :
She is bi polar. And if that wasn't true, she might be feeling bi polar by now.
She has no spouse there in the house to support her.There doesn't seem to be alot of family that were there for her before and they are not there now.
I just don't know what I would be doing if I was in her situation.
I know that I would do everything I could possibly think of, but this must be really wearing on a person's inner strength.
Where should she look ? Should she go and stand at the place where Lindsay last was and call her name ? Should she wear a groove in the sidewalk going over the last route ? Should she go door to door ? She has given all the info she has to LE. I assume LE has Lindsay's computer. She took a lie detector test and passed.
I came to this board because of Natalee Holloway. Beth Holloway was a different type of person in a different situation ( Stupid LE in Aruba ) and she had plenty of resources in MB and within her family to draw on. MB doesn't. Oh, if anyone in Aruba saw Beth smile or look nice or raise a glass it was reported that she was whooping it up. Same thing seems to be happening here.
I have alot of compassion for people and my perception of MB is that she is feeling terribly alone and desolate. We have all felt that way over less.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: October 07, 2009, 09:43:17 PM »

Hi MM,

kinda is a conundrum considering a few locals have so much involvement with the Baum family and are SM members.  makes answering a qusetion, posting reasearch, or stating an oppinion very difficult at time. kwim?
one day i will learn to spell AND type at the same time...sheesh, what a mess.   
im sure you get the jist of it.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: October 07, 2009, 09:43:59 PM »

That's right about two minutes to run next door to the neighbors, and all the talk at the grocery store alone, you can get all the gossip you want and more.

and then some.. lol  It's the bane of small towns. 

It was 'culture shock' for my sons and I.  The bank clerks and folks in the grocery store called me by name, for example, every time I went in there.  The counter clerk at Runza knew my order by heart and on the 3rd visit, asked if I'd like 'the usual'?  Everyone in town attended the same church, the school janitors, the mayor, the judge, doctors, nurses, mailman, and etc.  One big happy family.  Not.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: October 07, 2009, 09:44:39 PM »

smooch

Sister has her hands over her ears

« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 10:19:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: October 07, 2009, 09:45:03 PM »

smooch

Monkey Devil!
your aunt cracks me up.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 10:20:12 PM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.