March 28, 2024, 10:24:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567807 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: October 07, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »

MB :
She is bi polar. And if that wasn't true, she might be feeling bi polar by now.
She has no spouse there in the house to support her.There doesn't seem to be alot of family that were there for her before and they are not there now.
I just don't know what I would be doing if I was in her situation.
I know that I would do everything I could possibly think of, but this must be really wearing on a person's inner strength.
Where should she look ? Should she go and stand at the place where Lindsay last was and call her name ? Should she wear a groove in the sidewalk going over the last route ? Should she go door to door ? She has given all the info she has to LE. I assume LE has Lindsay's computer. She took a lie detector test and passed.
I came to this board because of Natalee Holloway. Beth Holloway was a different type of person in a different situation ( Stupid LE in Aruba ) and she had plenty of resources in MB and within her family to draw on. MB doesn't. Oh, if anyone in Aruba saw Beth smile or look nice or raise a glass it was reported that she was whooping it up. Same thing seems to be happening here.
I have alot of compassion for people and my perception of MB is that she is feeling terribly alone and desolate. We have all felt that way over less.

Kat ... I hear you.  You have a good heart.

an angelic monkey

However ... my focus is a missing little girl.  She deserves for her parents to be proactive in search for answers to her disappearance.  Sadly ... neither one appears to be and ... that makes me angry.

It also makes me angry that a little girl was allowed to walked the street of McCleary alone ... no protection from the dangers that lurk.

Janet

++++++

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night, Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

madibabe
Re: Lindsey Baum #2
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »

I have a friend that lives in Mccleary with a daughter thats the same age as Lindsey. They played to gether a few times but was later grounded from playing with lindsey due to the lack of perental supervision and her being out past dark ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5627.msg874684;topicseen#msg874684

THE DANGERS THAT LURK

pink angel
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »

From FamilyWatchDog.us - shows eight within a five mile radius.

Jessy d Braun   Home   100 block of Heslep Lane
McCleary, WA 98557   0.73   
MICHAEL DAVID FEESER   Home   10 block of W Elma Hicklin Road
McCleary, WA 98557   1.76   
STACY NICKOLAS KUHN   Home   100 block of Stillson Road
McCleary, WA 98557   2.01   
Kuhn, Stacy Nickolas   Home   100 Stillson Road
Mccleary, WA 98557   2.04   
Holloway, Daniel G   Home   100 Bush RD
Elma, WA 98541   4.27   
DANIEL G HOLLOWAY   Home   100 block of Bush Creek Road
Elma, WA 98541   4.29   
LONNIE PAUL TURNER   Home   70 block of W PRAIRIE DR
ELMA, WA 98541   4.52   
Feeser, Michael David   Home   00 West Elma Hicklin RD
Mccleary, WA 98557   non-mappable

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg857135#msg857135

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: October 07, 2009, 10:34:58 PM »

Missing girl's dad back in Tennessee
THE OLYMPIAN | • Published July 23, 2009

Lindsey Baum’s father returned to Tennessee last weekend to attend to personal issues and sort out his possible deployment to Iraq, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott told the newspaper that Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard who has orders to deploy to Iraq, headed home but hopes to remain in the country to help with the effort to find his 11-year-old daughter.

Scott said Baum had a round-trip ticket so he could return quickly if anything changed.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/918533.html

I guess he could get his money back on his airplane ticket and send it to Melissa, since it doesn't look like he is doing anything to find Lindsey. Or is he? Who knows?
from what i understand he has re-married...now i wonder
1 do him and new wife have children
2 does new wife have children from past relationships?
3 MM stated that Lindsey and Josh are not the only children he is supporting
4 by supporting does that mean he had other children Before Lindsey and Josh or does it just mean children with new wife? 
5 was he married before he married to Melissa? 
i understand why he is not paying support for Lindsey (considering that letter the state sent) but if he has new family and is trying to get out of supporting old kids i think someone should put a little bug in his commanding officers ear. 
If him not working is true.

Anybody know?
TIA

IIRC
Melissa Baum is his second wife.
He has at least one other child, a daughter, by his first wife.
He re-married in June, and I believe his third wife has children.
I do not understand why he is not paying support for Lindsey and as was reported, the letter that was sent to her should not have been.
I do believe I read, do not know if it is true, that he was not current with his support before Lindsey went missing.
ok this is what i don't understand.  when my mom and dad divorced through the court he was ordered to pay x amount.  if he did not pay x amount mom had the option to go through the state and have them deal with getting the money first they would garnish his wadges, and if he were to quit working, they would suspend his DL and finally put him in the slammer.  now that was TX and it is like a whole other country...however....i know in ar if you go to apply for food stamps, tea, whatever and they ask where the father is it is automatic child support.  they find him and make him pay...so they can pay you.  so i guess im wondering did dad baum call up the state of WA and say 'Hey she's missisng, i shouldn't have to pay anymore.  and wouldn't it have made more sense to go through his lawyer?  i've never heard of cps sending such a letter unless they were in charge of the case.

i hope that made sense.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #882 on: October 07, 2009, 10:35:32 PM »

I have my own hands over my ears, in this thread, anyway. No one's in trouble, a little humor has a place in each thread sometimes, but this is just a reminder to tone it down (graphically) in the MP threads. Thanks!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 07, 2009, 10:38:26 PM »

I have my own hands over my ears, in this thread, anyway. No one's in trouble, a little humor has a place in each thread sometimes, but this is just a reminder to tone it down (graphically) in the MP threads. Thanks!

I will CBB. My aunt should have never told me that story. I was very impressionable.
I saw you were here and I was waiting to have to go to the naughty chair.  I'll behave. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: October 07, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »

yipes, we got caught!

I know nothingggggg

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: October 07, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »

thanks CBB.  crazy old aunts, what can ya do?  LOL
OT thanks for my costume!  its great!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #886 on: October 07, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »

yipes, we got caught!

I know nothingggggg

crazybabyborg
« Reply #887 on: October 07, 2009, 10:43:49 PM »

You guys are easy...............  no problem! 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 07, 2009, 10:45:36 PM »

yipes, we got caught!

I know nothingggggg

don't worry sister.  your innocent.  you had your hands over your ears the entire time.  you heard nothing...really.   

sorry OT.  back to Lindsey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: October 07, 2009, 10:45:42 PM »

kinda is a conundrum considering a few locals have so much involvement with the Baum family and are SM members.  makes answering a qusetion, posting reasearch, or stating an oppinion very difficult at time. kwim?

Yep, mamacrazy, I agree. 

And I want to add that it's basically the locals who are close to and/or involved with the family/friends, who tend to need things worded carefully in forums.   And that 'can' end up feeling as tho we are walking on eggshells.  Still would rather do that and have their input, if they are willing to share, rather than have no validation/correction at all from someone close to the situ. 

Other locals who aren't close to the family or friends tend to have a much easier time with reading our work and contributing in their own ways. 

There was one missing persons case where someone very close to the family of the accused, chose to remain a 'reliable' anonymous source.  Anonymous to our private forum, (not here, WS or IS), but two in the forum knew (one was admin who verified they were who they said they were), and LE of course.  This source pulled out all the stops, cuz this person was totally opposite the typical 'close to the family local'.  This person and those he/she represented, felt the same way the whole world felt about the accused.  And wanted/needed to validate/correct findings of LE and those on the internet, clarify/deny rumors, answer questions for our research, and etc.   The person would read something in the news or on forums, etc. and without fanfare would privately make a contact with LE and two in our forum, and say, 'yes that happened', or... 'no that's not true'.  Valuable, instrumental, and a major reason the accused now sits their butt in jail, awaiting trial. 

In asking locals in Lindsey's case, even those close to family/friends of anyone involved, to please step up and help, a similiar thing could happen, no matter who the accused turns out to be.  Lindsey brought home, (hopefully alive and well), and justice brought on her behalf. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: October 07, 2009, 10:49:02 PM »

Missing girl's dad back in Tennessee
THE OLYMPIAN | • Published July 23, 2009

Lindsey Baum’s father returned to Tennessee last weekend to attend to personal issues and sort out his possible deployment to Iraq, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott told the newspaper that Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard who has orders to deploy to Iraq, headed home but hopes to remain in the country to help with the effort to find his 11-year-old daughter.

Scott said Baum had a round-trip ticket so he could return quickly if anything changed.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/918533.html

I guess he could get his money back on his airplane ticket and send it to Melissa, since it doesn't look like he is doing anything to find Lindsey. Or is he? Who knows?
from what i understand he has re-married...now i wonder
1 do him and new wife have children
2 does new wife have children from past relationships?
3 MM stated that Lindsey and Josh are not the only children he is supporting
4 by supporting does that mean he had other children Before Lindsey and Josh or does it just mean children with new wife? 
5 was he married before he married to Melissa? 
i understand why he is not paying support for Lindsey (considering that letter the state sent) but if he has new family and is trying to get out of supporting old kids i think someone should put a little bug in his commanding officers ear. 
If him not working is true.

Anybody know?
TIA

IIRC
Melissa Baum is his second wife.
He has at least one other child, a daughter, by his first wife.
He re-married in June, and I believe his third wife has children.
I do not understand why he is not paying support for Lindsey and as was reported, the letter that was sent to her should not have been.
I do believe I read, do not know if it is true, that he was not current with his support before Lindsey went missing.
ok this is what i don't understand.  when my mom and dad divorced through the court he was ordered to pay x amount.  if he did not pay x amount mom had the option to go through the state and have them deal with getting the money first they would garnish his wadges, and if he were to quit working, they would suspend his DL and finally put him in the slammer.  now that was TX and it is like a whole other country...however....i know in ar if you go to apply for food stamps, tea, whatever and they ask where the father is it is automatic child support.  they find him and make him pay...so they can pay you.  so i guess im wondering did dad baum call up the state of WA and say 'Hey she's missisng, i shouldn't have to pay anymore.  and wouldn't it have made more sense to go through his lawyer?  i've never heard of cps sending such a letter unless they were in charge of the case.

i hope that made sense.

http://www.mostwanted.dshs.wa.gov/
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 07, 2009, 10:52:00 PM »

kinda is a conundrum considering a few locals have so much involvement with the Baum family and are SM members.  makes answering a qusetion, posting reasearch, or stating an oppinion very difficult at time. kwim?

Yep, mamacrazy, I agree. 

And I want to add that it's basically the locals who are close to and/or involved with the family/friends, who tend to need things worded carefully in forums.   And that 'can' end up feeling as tho we are walking on eggshells.  Still would rather do that and have their input, if they are willing to share, rather than have no validation/correction at all from someone close to the situ. 

Other locals who aren't close to the family or friends tend to have a much easier time with reading our work and contributing in their own ways. 

There was one missing persons case where someone very close to the family of the accused, chose to remain a 'reliable' anonymous source.  Anonymous to our private forum, (not here, WS or IS), but two in the forum knew (one was admin who verified they were who they said they were), and LE of course.  This source pulled out all the stops, cuz this person was totally opposite the typical 'close to the family local'.  This person and those he/she represented, felt the same way the whole world felt about the accused.  And wanted/needed to validate/correct findings of LE and those on the internet, clarify/deny rumors, answer questions for our research, and etc.   The person would read something in the news or on forums, etc. and without fanfare would privately make a contact with LE and two in our forum, and say, 'yes that happened', or... 'no that's not true'.  Valuable, instrumental, and a major reason the accused now sits their butt in jail, awaiting trial. 

In asking locals in Lindsey's case, even those close to family/friends of anyone involved, to please step up and help, a similiar thing could happen, no matter who the accused turns out to be.  Lindsey brought home, (hopefully alive and well), and justice brought on her behalf. 

Wyks, absolutely, well said -- the objective is very clear, find Lindsey and bring her home.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: October 07, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »

NorthernRose,
The site said the person must owe at least $5,000 or be six months behind, etc.  Good gravy, some of those guys are beyond the classification of dead beat!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: October 07, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »

Yep, mamacrazy, I agree. 

Yes, and I agree we should be careful and it does feel like we are walking on eggshells sometimes. I guess I am more straightforward with what I think, and after a while of getting absolutely nowhere and not really learning things, I wonder why the locals even come. We have known from the beginning this was a strange case. And even stranger because it is a small town where knowledge is flowing as fast as you can speed dial a phone. We get riddles and half truths, but mostly "I don't knows." Most days I feel we know less than we did the day before.

Maybe I am just tired tonight, and need to take a break.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: October 07, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »

NorthernRose,
The site said the person must owe at least $5,000 or be six months behind, etc.  Good gravy, some of those guys are beyond the classification of dead beat!

Yup it astounded me.  However it is pretty clear that Washington takes child payments very seriously.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: October 07, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »

ok...i agree with you Wyks. so now i am under the opinion that Kona's son really isn't involved.  she knew about her son, she knew about her husband, and i truly hope she knew that it would all come out.  they have a past and it still didn't stop her from trying to help.  she can't change what they did, nor can she erase it.  nor can they.  but i don't think she ever disputed it or said no...ya got the wrong name its a different..so and so.  that won't stop me from checking them out, but IMO  if you have something you are hiding or a record you don't want known, the last thing you do is throw youself in the middle of an invesigation.  its a naive thought that 'cause your there nobody will think your involved.  in fact in my jaded mind i look at the people who are 'there' harder.  i would also assume that the entire town would know about the situation with her son considering 'Everybody knows everybody' and its such a small town.  actually i would have hoped that le would have checked out the so's or people with 'records' first.  actually im amaized that they just started looking at her computer.  when Lindsey first came the boards i asked KK if she could have her daughter access Lindseys My Space cause i could tell her profile had been changed (i read about her on a different forum about 3 days before she got a thread here) and she went from adored to 'wet'  well i started freaking out and then found out that her friend had changed it.  but i was reminded that Le had her computer and was probabily montering her myspace and going through her computer and what have you.  this was 3 months ago and they are finally getting around to it.  so i guess my point is
what exactly have the McCleary le been doing all this time?

Heidismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: October 07, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »

I was wondering if we should check out some of the SO's in Elma. It seems that many people who live in McCleary have relatives in Elma and vice versa. It also seems like people who have lived in McCleary have also lived in Elma and vice versa. Add to this the fact that kids in McCleary go to Elma for school, don't they? There are a lot more SO's in Elma than McCleary.
McCleary kids only go to Elma for high school.
This is not true. If you live in Mccleary you have the choice to send them to Elma or Mccleary.
Guess I should have mentioned McCleary kids can go to Elma school prior to high school if both administrators sign a waiver.  They can also go to Olympia.  A few Elma kids also go to McCleary school for various reasons. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 07, 2009, 11:12:09 PM »

Authorities left the family to itself much of Tuesday as the girl’s father, Scott Baum, spent time with his son, the undersheriff said. The father recently flew in from Tennessee where he serves in the National Guard and faces deployment to Iraq in the coming weeks

i was wrong.  he is in the National Guard.  but i still have no idea if he was depolyed or not.

Thanks Mama...I thought it was re-deployment.  ? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: October 07, 2009, 11:16:47 PM »

where I live, everybody knows what you are doing before you even finish doing it!
Advantage, if you forgot what you did on a certain day, just ask your neighbor
 smooch

IIRC Lindsey's dad was not deployed.

Thank you sister.   When she first went missing they were talking about the sense of urgency as he was scheduled for, what i thought, was re-deployment within the month.  That is why he had to return to Tenn so soon... all bull roar it appears.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: October 07, 2009, 11:18:59 PM »

AZSunny

I am off in a few minutes.  I think I will call it an early night ... I am wiped.  However ... a short bedtime story would be appreciate.

The Easter Egg Story

Once upon a time ....

Good Night All.

Janet
8:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.