March 28, 2024, 05:10:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567776 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 08, 2009, 12:49:36 AM »

Hi everybody.
 For what it is worth, This is MB first missing child.  She does not have the knowledge that most of you have.  I don't believe she ever followed these forums so she could be aware of pitfalls all of you are aware of.  Like who is good and who is bad.  If you read about HO, you may come away with why he is not held in as high regard as some of you may think.  I am not making excuses, but I feel we should at least give her a "Little slack".  JMO  shortcake
not directed at you...just a thought
how would MB hold HO in any regard if she knows nothing about him?  if she were searching up search dogs, saw HO and was like naaa, hes not the one.  well i would assume if that were the case that she would be searching for searchers as well.  maybe HO dogs rock, maybe they stink.  but if MB wasn't aware of him how could she have an opinion?  she (from what i understand) didn't say two words to the man.  did she do that because she felt he was not lidget?  where would she get that info from? 

just thinking out loud shortcake..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: October 08, 2009, 12:59:54 AM »

ok so now im even more confused...look what i found

<snipped>

Investigators checked Lindsey’s MySpace and did a forensic analysis of her computer after they found an entry from Lindsey a month ago saying, "I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen.”

Scott said investigators found nothing on her computer or cell phone that led to any definite scenarios. He also said investigators have found no specific evidence to support any scenario. He also said leads and tips have fizzled out.
[/b]

bold by me.  this was written July 6.  today is Oct. 07 and now (recently) aren't LE stating (again) they are forensicly going through her computer?  so ??? did they not do it the first time?  are they doing it again?  if they found nothing in july why are they searching through it now?  haddn't they already done this according to them?  ugghhh.

There is supposedly someone retired who came in to help investigate, right?  From Kentucky or somewhere, can't remember.  Could be they are following up on tips/leads?  Even if it's simply that LE has gone back to square one and looking at it all again.  Maybe LE reads here?    

I dunno which it is, but am glad that whatever the situation, someone in LE is taking a look at it.  And I hope they can still see the messages that were there at some point, that may not be there now.  Don't we have a copy of some/all of those?  Hehe.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 08, 2009, 01:00:04 AM »

It sounded to me like she was told by LE re Mr. Oakes and just took their word for it. 
oh lord i hope not.  this is the same LE that didn't start looking for Lindsey until 6 the next morning.  the same LE that is conducting forensic test on her computer now (i guess they forgot they had done it in july.  and the same LE that stated...the dogs picked up no scent, then they said
Rain in the forecast has also aided search dogs in picking up Lindsey’s scent. Scott said with the dry weather, any scent of Lindsey may have dried up, but with rain it will rehydrate the ground and allow dogs to detect scents again.

then they went back to no scent.  and anyway i think it was her sister that called HO so i don't understand how the le could voice their opnion about something that wasn't brought up by MB?

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 08, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »

ok...i agree with you Wyks. so now i am under the opinion that Kona's son really isn't involved.  she knew about her son, she knew about her husband, and i truly hope she knew that it would all come out.  they have a past and it still didn't stop her from trying to help.  she can't change what they did, nor can she erase it.  nor can they.  but i don't think she ever disputed it or said no...ya got the wrong name its a different..so and so.  that won't stop me from checking them out, but IMO  if you have something you are hiding or a record you don't want known, the last thing you do is throw youself in the middle of an invesigation.  its a naive thought that 'cause your there nobody will think your involved.  in fact in my jaded mind i look at the people who are 'there' harder.  i would also assume that the entire town would know about the situation with her son considering 'Everybody knows everybody' and its such a small town.  actually i would have hoped that le would have checked out the so's or people with 'records' first.  actually im amaized that they just started looking at her computer.  when Lindsey first came the boards i asked KK if she could have her daughter access Lindseys My Space cause i could tell her profile had been changed (i read about her on a different forum about 3 days before she got a thread here) and she went from adored to 'wet'  well i started freaking out and then found out that her friend had changed it.  but i was reminded that Le had her computer and was probabily montering her myspace and going through her computer and what have you.  this was 3 months ago and they are finally getting around to it.  so i guess my point is
what exactly have the McCleary le been doing all this time?

Hi Mamacrazy,  If TG hadn't lied about her younger son being over on the battlefield when Lindsey went missing I might feel more like you do.  The fact he was not deployed and never went there and was seen at 2 searches and possibly one vigil says mountains to me.   What was the saying she quoted, "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."   Hmmmmmmm
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: October 08, 2009, 01:08:46 AM »

<snipped>

Investigators checked Lindsey’s MySpace and did a forensic analysis of her computer after they found an entry from Lindsey a month ago saying, "I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen.”

Scott said investigators found nothing on her computer or cell phone that led to any definite scenarios. He also said investigators have found no specific evidence to support any scenario. He also said leads and tips have fizzled out.
[/b]

bold by me.  this was written July 6.  today is Oct. 07 and now (recently) aren't LE stating (again) they are forensicly going through her computer?  so ??? did they not do it the first time?  are they doing it again?  if they found nothing in july why are they searching through it now?  haddn't they already done this according to them?  ugghhh.

There is supposedly someone retired who came in to help investigate, right?  From Kentucky or somewhere, can't remember.  Could be they are following up on tips/leads?  Even if it's simply that LE has gone back to square one and looking at it all again.  Maybe LE reads here?    

I dunno which it is, but am glad that whatever the situation, someone in LE is taking a look at it.  And I hope they can still see the messages that were there at some point, that may not be there now.  Don't we have a copy of some/all of those?  Hehe.   

well her myspace (twilight Freak) has been accessed in 8?9?  but what im getting at is did they state that in July and are now just getting around to doing it?  were they lying in July and really had no plan on ever doing it , but now 'cause shes been gone this long, they are..is it cause the FBI is there now.  or did they forget that they have already done it (or said that they had) so now???  kinda like there is no person of intrest/we oops were waiting on stuff to get back from testing...(shoot, we forgot about the testing for a min).  im just afraid that if they have only just started on her computer they will probably find nothing but i wonder if they can contact TOM (myspace) and see if her account is cached cause someone has been there.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 08, 2009, 01:13:24 AM »

Sebastian, I don't recall that he was disabled.  Where did you read that, I may have just missed it.

Hi Sister,
Sorry, I was being sarcastic about the disabled thing. My point is that unless you have a disability, there is no excuse at all not to support your children. If you have to work two jobs, you work two jobs. In the business that I am in, I see too many deadbeat parents. Men and women. I cannot fathom a parent that is not helping in a full out search of his or her missing child. It boggles my mind.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 08, 2009, 01:13:32 AM »

ok...i agree with you Wyks. so now i am under the opinion that Kona's son really isn't involved.  she knew about her son, she knew about her husband, and i truly hope she knew that it would all come out.  they have a past and it still didn't stop her from trying to help.  she can't change what they did, nor can she erase it.  nor can they.  but i don't think she ever disputed it or said no...ya got the wrong name its a different..so and so.  that won't stop me from checking them out, but IMO  if you have something you are hiding or a record you don't want known, the last thing you do is throw youself in the middle of an invesigation.  its a naive thought that 'cause your there nobody will think your involved.  in fact in my jaded mind i look at the people who are 'there' harder.  i would also assume that the entire town would know about the situation with her son considering 'Everybody knows everybody' and its such a small town.  actually i would have hoped that le would have checked out the so's or people with 'records' first.  actually im amaized that they just started looking at her computer.  when Lindsey first came the boards i asked KK if she could have her daughter access Lindseys My Space cause i could tell her profile had been changed (i read about her on a different forum about 3 days before she got a thread here) and she went from adored to 'wet'  well i started freaking out and then found out that her friend had changed it.  but i was reminded that Le had her computer and was probabily montering her myspace and going through her computer and what have you.  this was 3 months ago and they are finally getting around to it.  so i guess my point is

Hi Mamacrazy,  If TG hadn't lied about her younger son being over on the battlefield when Lindsey went missing I might feel more like you do.  The fact he was not deployed and never went there and was seen at 2 searches and possibly one vigil says mountains to me.   What was the saying she quoted, "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."   Hmmmmmmm
crap i missed that.  sorry everybody.  is this son the same non person of intrest?  is he even in the millitary?  maybe he's a re-inactor...hence him being on the 'battlefield'-That was a joke.  but really is this the same non poi guy?  im sure she has more than one son but i can't keep them straight.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 08, 2009, 01:19:17 AM »

<snipped>

[/b]

well her myspace (twilight Freak) has been accessed in 8?9?  but what im getting at is did they state that in July and are now just getting around to doing it?  were they lying in July and really had no plan on ever doing it , but now 'cause shes been gone this long, they are..is it cause the FBI is there now.  or did they forget that they have already done it (or said that they had) so now???  kinda like there is no person of intrest/we oops were waiting on stuff to get back from testing...(shoot, we forgot about the testing for a min).  im just afraid that if they have only just started on her computer they will probably find nothing but i wonder if they can contact TOM (myspace) and see if her account is cached cause someone has been there.

Hi Mama!
I have heard that in many of these cases, the computers get checked by more than one source. If the first source comes up empty handed than it is forwarded to another source that may be more advanced in computer knowledge than the first source. I just hope that this is the case with regards to Lindsey's computer.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: October 08, 2009, 01:21:54 AM »

Sebastian, I don't recall that he was disabled.  Where did you read that, I may have just missed it.

Hi Sister,
Sorry, I was being sarcastic about the disabled thing. My point is that unless you have a disability, there is no excuse at all not to support your children. If you have to work two jobs, you work two jobs. In the business that I am in, I see too many deadbeat parents. Men and women. I cannot fathom a parent that is not helping in a full out search of his or her missing child. It boggles my mind.

i agree Sebastin.  but at this point in time im wondering if he was behind in child support?  just because we were told he was dosen't mean he is.  tonight we found out that if he was six/5000 behind he would be one of wa sates most wanted.  but it looks like it was never reported that he was behind to the state.  but let me tell you the state of wa was on it letting mb know that because Lindsey had been gone for three months he didn't have to pay. 

so who knows?  and as far as him helping i have no clue.  we have not found that he is still in the us but we don't know if he was re-deployed.  i can't rag on him if he isn't even in the country.  if we find out he's just been chillin in TN trust me, i'll be all over it.  but i couldn't tell you where he is

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 08, 2009, 01:31:28 AM »

Hi Sister,
Sebastian, sorry, I missed that.  I totally agree about the support and I am 100% +++
in agreement about searching for a missing child.
I can't remember where I read it, but I am 99.99999999999999% sure he did not deploy.  He is in TN with his new family.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: October 08, 2009, 01:32:56 AM »

Hi Sister,

i agree Sebastin.  but at this point in time im wondering if he was behind in child support?  just because we were told he was dosen't mean he is.  tonight we found out that if he was six/5000 behind he would be one of wa sates most wanted.  but it looks like it was never reported that he was behind to the state.  but let me tell you the state of wa was on it letting mb know that because Lindsey had been gone for three months he didn't have to pay. 
so who knows?  and as far as him helping i have no clue.  we have not found that he is still in the us but we don't know if he was re-deployed.  i can't rag on him if he isn't even in the country.  if we find out he's just been chillin in TN trust me, i'll be all over it.  but i couldn't tell you where he is

IIRC he has never been deployed, let alone re-deployed.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: October 08, 2009, 01:34:34 AM »

<snipped>

[/b]

Hi Mama!
I have heard that in many of these cases, the computers get checked by more than one source. If the first source comes up empty handed than it is forwarded to another source that may be more advanced in computer knowledge than the first source. I just hope that this is the case with regards to Lindsey's computer.

i hope sooo..but i feel .  i just don't understand why they said they were doing it in july (oh and btw 'found nothing that led to any definite secenarios) well, now looking back they stated they did
Investigators checked Lindsey’s MySpace and did a forensic analysis of her computer after they found an entry from Lindsey a month

so why are they telling us they are now going to do/doing a forensic analysis of her computer.
its almost like yaaa...yall said you were already doing that...remember..?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: October 08, 2009, 01:39:33 AM »

Thanks Sister and Mamacrazy!   

very welcome indeed!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 08, 2009, 01:44:29 AM »

Hi Sister,

IIRC he has never been deployed, let alone re-deployed.
thank you sister but i can't find anything artical wise on it.  i guess i could call 411 and ask for scott?  and if he is in TN now would be the perfect time for MB to report him for the child support thing cause, if he was behind before Lindsey went missing it should be close to 6 months by now.  granted he doesn't have to pay for lindsey but josh is still there and i don't think you can fall behind on child support for one kid and not the other. 

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 08, 2009, 02:04:01 AM »

crap i missed that.  sorry everybody.  is this son the same non person of intrest?  is he even in the millitary?  maybe he's a re-inactor...hence him being on the 'battlefield'-That was a joke.  but really is this the same non poi guy?  im sure she has more than one son but i can't keep them straight.

Hi Mamacrazy,  Hey, we just learned that last night so please don't be sorry!   It is a complicated case as we are doing our share of walking on egg shells.  He is the younger brother, and have read two different ages, either 16 or 19.  It seems he has been out and about, but maybe at his mothers direction so I think it might be inappropriate to sleuth him in depth.  And he also could be a minor, although I think to go into the service one has to be 17.

I think answers might lie with the witness who maybe saw the kids at the Shell station and sent Josh home.  IMO   xox
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: October 08, 2009, 02:17:03 AM »

A thought occured to me..

I've been sitting here trying to put myself in MB's place.  What could cause me to uncharacteristically snub someone, be rude to someone, who was seemingly only trying to help?

LE had been using their trained scent/tracking dogs.  Looking for signs of Lindsey - alive.

Enter Mr. Oakes, stage left, with his trained scent/tracking dog AND cadaver dog.  Looking for signs of Lindsey - either alive - or not. 

If I hadn't even allowed myself to even think of the possibility yet.. that my child is no longer alive..  might I have been thinking .. 'Git that cadaver dog OUTTA here!!'   

Yeah... I might. 

And there we have a possibility for why MB's reaction/response supposedly was less than desireable. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: October 08, 2009, 02:23:04 AM »

ive gone google crazy trying to figure out if he was ever deployed and from what i have found im gonna give it a no.  but what i did find is his new wifes myspace
http://www.myspace.com/472732577
she states that she works part time.  so here is another question.  can you be full time National Guard?  like 40 hrs a week ect.  cause if she only works part time and he only works one week-end a month how in the heck are they paying their bills much less feeding her children.  any National Guard Monkeys that can give me an amswer?
TIA

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 08, 2009, 02:25:05 AM »

i see i have gone typo crazy so its time to call it a night.

sweet dreams monkeys an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #938 on: October 08, 2009, 02:32:27 AM »

Night mamacrazy!  Sleep well and God Bless!

Wyks? I left you a post here,  :

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6042.0
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 08, 2009, 02:42:57 AM »

Thank you so much for posting the map, Fannie Mae !
This new monkey is still learning the ropes of posting 
That's a great map. I don't know but I just snagged this name from WS. Is this the person who saw Lindsey that night? S.Ralke 

Hi Norose, No, we learned Mr Ralke{y}, {spelling was incorrect in Affidavit} is a probation officer for the county.

Scandi  I had not heard that Ralki(y) was a probabtion officer?  If this is true, than maybe who he was talking about was another felon.  I keep going over the SW and wonder if it someone else on that property they were interested in?  Maybe Clifford or someone else? The blacked out area of the SW suggest a name longer than Dale?  Also is it normal for a SW to state "disguises to concel a person's identity, masks hats , wigs mustaches"...What is that?  And I originally thought the person with the tomato plants was Dale, now I think it is someone else they are takling about.  So many questions around that Golder family.  shortcake

Hi Shortcake,  A poster discovered that with their computer wizardry  LOL and I think they left off the 'y' on purpose.  Cazey cops, you know.

I do wonder tho if Dale has any buddies who are in the county lockup?  It could be IMO as his record is not a clean one and birds of a feather do stick together.  For LE to put  the dismemberment allegation in the Affidavit they must have had some good info, don't you think?   It sounds like jailhouse blather to me, but you never know.  Word could have gone thru the channels and someone spilled the beans about what they heard.  I think that happens often in cases.  Just trying to put 2 + 2 together in this case.

I am soo hoping that this weekend will bring good news about finding Lindsey and bringing her home.  It has been proven scientifically that if one concentrates on positive thoughts, whether it is about someone being healed, someone lost being found or in need of help, it does have a positive effect on the subject.  I can't remember the name of the man who gave us this info but have read it discussed on the net.  If anyone knows about this can you post his name?   xox

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.