March 28, 2024, 03:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567621 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: October 08, 2009, 03:05:17 AM »

Kona's myspace, which yesterday said "PROUD ARMY MOM", showing a pic of her youngest in his military uniform....  *now* has a pic of one of the seven dwarves .. with Kona saying "Blah Blah Blah".  Mood still sleepy. 

Probably cuz she's so busy cruising the net to catch every word being said about ermmm...  McCleary.  Yanking all her public profiles and etc off the net.  heh.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=68713598 

http://www.myspace.com/konamochalvr

Kona had a sparkpage yesterday, totally gone today.  But I saw it, and her pic, and the fact that she's lost a nice amount of weight.  Goooo Kona!  (I mean that seriously). 

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal.asp?id=KONAMOCHALVR

I know you're reading here, Kona.  Please get some rest. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: October 08, 2009, 03:13:54 AM »

Got it CBB, thanks!   

shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: October 08, 2009, 07:41:22 AM »

Thank you so much for posting the map, Fannie Mae !
This new monkey is still learning the ropes of posting 
That's a great map. I don't know but I just snagged this name from WS. Is this the person who saw Lindsey that night? S.Ralke 

Hi Norose, No, we learned Mr Ralke{y}, {spelling was incorrect in Affidavit} is a probation officer for the county.

Scandi  I had not heard that Ralki(y) was a probabtion officer?  If this is true, than maybe who he was talking about was another felon.  I keep going over the SW and wonder if it someone else on that property they were interested in?  Maybe Clifford or someone else? The blacked out area of the SW suggest a name longer than Dale?  Also is it normal for a SW to state "disguises to concel a person's identity, masks hats , wigs mustaches"...What is that?  And I originally thought the person with the tomato plants was Dale, now I think it is someone else they are takling about.  So many questions around that Golder family.  shortcake

Hi Shortcake,  A poster discovered that with their computer wizardry  LOL and I think they left off the 'y' on purpose.  Cazey cops, you know.

I do wonder tho if Dale has any buddies who are in the county lockup?  It could be IMO as his record is not a clean one and birds of a feather do stick together.  For LE to put  the dismemberment allegation in the Affidavit they must have had some good info, don't you think?   It sounds like jailhouse blather to me, but you never know.  Word could have gone thru the channels and someone spilled the beans about what they heard.  I think that happens often in cases.  Just trying to put 2 + 2 together in this case.

I am soo hoping that this weekend will bring good news about finding Lindsey and bringing her home.  It has been proven scientifically that if one concentrates on positive thoughts, whether it is about someone being healed, someone lost being found or in need of help, it does have a positive effect on the subject.  I can't remember the name of the man who gave us this info but have read it discussed on the net.  If anyone knows about this can you post his name?   xox

Thanks Scandi  Well that gets me thinking that the PO maybe talking about Jessy Braun or Clifford Golder or some other SO's in that neighborhood.  Why else would you have a PO unless you had some kind felon charge and your alibi was in question?  The deal about the dismemberment allegation in the Affidavit came from Dale's girlfriend "that he mentioned it the folowing day Lindsey went missing".  It just looks strange Kona regestered on 9/1, but held off until 9/7 and started right off with Harry Oakes and his dogs.  Misdirection, I don't know, but that would be in the opposite direction of the Golders residence.  I do know they were talking to family members 7/29.  She got involved when they begin to get closer to looking at this family.  I find all this HO and Kona's actions are very suspect.  Also DD's defense of Kona and on what?  What Kona tells her?  Can DD be mislead that easy?  Lots of questions?  shortcake
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: October 08, 2009, 08:49:57 AM »

Anybody have a comment?
  On 9/24 at 11:23 AM Kona(Tena) posts transcript of the Ron and Don show.  Anybody know how she found it and how accurate its is?  She became very good for a newbie.  I do not believe anything she posts since her family was being investigated and were closing in on them.  Why did she regester and jump in when members of her family were being questioned in connection with the disappearance of Lindsey?  It looks like misdirection to me.  Then what do I know.  shortcake
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: October 08, 2009, 09:13:55 AM »

Some more thoughts regarding my last post and ... then I am out the door.

IF there is a Baum/Golder connection ...

1.  Could it be that Tena (KONA) and her son were persuing a mission on behalf of a family member ... a forumer family member ... to put pressure on Melissa Baum to reveal aspects of her daughter's disappearance that she has kept to herself and ... to also put the focus of suspicion on Melissa Baum via the forums?

2.  Could the mission be what is behind the reason that KONA was the initiator of the Harry Oakes search ... a search apparently Melissa Baum would not authorize.

3.  Could it be that in the process of the mission ... KONA and her son brought unwanted attenion onto themselves and ... ultimately led to suspicion by the LE?

4.  Could it be that all of KONA's efforts were derived from a sincere desire for the truth to pervail in regards to the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

5.  Could it be that Tamikosmom could use some fresh air on this beautifull Autumn's day?

I am gone.

Janet

Hi Janet   Was Kona the initiater of the Harry Oakes search?  Then post that she sure hoped he is good.  Her posts between her a Harry become very suspect to say the least.  Are Kona and Harry more involved than what she would have us believe.  One comment in his K9 bio is that Lars Larson radio talk show "Harry and his dogs can't find a body in a graveyard".  Maybe that lends to some reasons he is banned in some county's.  He is a search for profit organization.  Searching people, dogs, cats, etc.  Sounds like the LE may have good reason to challange the reputation of his outfit.  shortcake 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #945 on: October 08, 2009, 10:01:53 AM »

ok...i agree with you Wyks. so now i am under the opinion that Kona's son really isn't involved.  she knew about her son, she knew about her husband, and i truly hope she knew that it would all come out.  they have a past and it still didn't stop her from trying to help.  she can't change what they did, nor can she erase it.  nor can they.  but i don't think she ever disputed it or said no...ya got the wrong name its a different..so and so.  that won't stop me from checking them out, but IMO  if you have something you are hiding or a record you don't want known, the last thing you do is throw youself in the middle of an invesigation.  its a naive thought that 'cause your there nobody will think your involved.  in fact in my jaded mind i look at the people who are 'there' harder.  i would also assume that the entire town would know about the situation with her son considering 'Everybody knows everybody' and its such a small town.  actually i would have hoped that le would have checked out the so's or people with 'records' first.  actually im amaized that they just started looking at her computer.  when Lindsey first came the boards i asked KK if she could have her daughter access Lindseys My Space cause i could tell her profile had been changed (i read about her on a different forum about 3 days before she got a thread here) and she went from adored to 'wet'  well i started freaking out and then found out that her friend had changed it.  but i was reminded that Le had her computer and was probabily montering her myspace and going through her computer and what have you.  this was 3 months ago and they are finally getting around to it.  so i guess my point is
what exactly have the McCleary le been doing all this time?

Hi Mamacrazy,  If TG hadn't lied about her younger son being over on the battlefield when Lindsey went missing I might feel more like you do.  The fact he was not deployed and never went there and was seen at 2 searches and possibly one vigil says mountains to me.   What was the saying she quoted, "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."   Hmmmmmmm
I agree with you, why lie about such a thing?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: October 08, 2009, 10:02:03 AM »

anyMonkey got info on the bear festival?  was it in McCleary or outside?  may sound disjointed but iirc it happened about 6 days after she went missing and they stopped searching at that time due to it.  is it like a fair?  do people come in from all over or just local?
TIA

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: October 08, 2009, 10:03:42 AM »

Kona's myspace, which yesterday said "PROUD ARMY MOM", showing a pic of her youngest in his military uniform....  *now* has a pic of one of the seven dwarves .. with Kona saying "Blah Blah Blah".  Mood still sleepy. 

Probably cuz she's so busy cruising the net to catch every word being said about ermmm...  McCleary.  Yanking all her public profiles and etc off the net.  heh.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=68713598 

http://www.myspace.com/konamochalvr

Kona had a sparkpage yesterday, totally gone today.  But I saw it, and her pic, and the fact that she's lost a nice amount of weight.  Goooo Kona!  (I mean that seriously). 

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal.asp?id=KONAMOCHALVR

I know you're reading here, Kona.  Please get some rest. 

And I'll add to your post, what exactly is your game plan Kona, something isn't right.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: October 08, 2009, 10:11:43 AM »

I just gotta say it.  Even if the Golder's had nothing to do with Lindsey's disappearance, I am glad their pasts have been made public.  It just might help a whole lot of children keep their innocence.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 08, 2009, 10:43:52 AM »

anyMonkey got info on the bear festival?  was it in McCleary or outside?  may sound disjointed but iirc it happened about 6 days after she went missing and they stopped searching at that time due to it.  is it like a fair?  do people come in from all over or just local?
TIA

Good Morning, It was in McCleary. The pictures were on the McCleary link.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: October 08, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »

I just gotta say it.  Even if the Golder's had nothing to do with Lindsey's disappearance, I am glad their pasts have been made public.  It just might help a whole lot of children keep their innocence.
I agree
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: October 08, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »

quote from Scandi:

I can't remember the name of the man who gave us this info but have read it discussed on the net.  If anyone knows about this can you post his name?

There probably are many, but this is the first that comes to mind:

'The Power of Positive Thinking'  --  by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 08, 2009, 11:38:54 AM »

I get confused everytime I read this thread! I could follow it and miss a day and then get totally confused all over again...is it just me?

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: October 08, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »

I get confused everytime I read this thread! I could follow it and miss a day and then get totally confused all over again...is it just me?

I read it everyday Cookie.  I still can't follow it.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: October 08, 2009, 11:44:30 AM »

bless you! so it isn't just me!? thanks! 

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: October 08, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »

No it's not just you.

I think alot of the confusion lies in what we have been told by some of the locals that ended up being lies or misdirection.  Then the reporting from the news people seem to be confusing as well.  Then LE won't or can't clairify anything so rumors become truths and things get out of hand.  Then we monkeys circle back to the beginning to try it again. 

The least confusing thing about this case is that Lindsey is still missing...it's getting to be winter and time is running out to find her.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 08, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »

No it's not just you.

I think alot of the confusion lies in what we have been told by some of the locals that ended up being lies or misdirection.  Then the reporting from the news people seem to be confusing as well.  Then LE won't or can't clairify anything so rumors become truths and things get out of hand.  Then we monkeys circle back to the beginning to try it again. 

The least confusing thing about this case is that Lindsey is still missing...it's getting to be winter and time is running out to find her.

sounds a lot like the Haleigh case...that is wackadoodles on that one...and again, the only thing that we know for sure is that Haleigh is still missing...sigh...breaks my heart when children are involved in anything like this..they are so innocent and don't ask for any of this...

MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #957 on: October 08, 2009, 12:12:02 PM »

SB was never deployed no will he be. He is in TN supposedly working under the table but cant be proven at this moment. When child support is garnished from his wages, it gets split up between his 5 children I believe as there is back debt on all of them. Not all parents who are behind more than 5K are put on the website. The state knows my daughters father is behind 45K but he isnt posted on there. In our state, we have the option to have division of child support involved in collecting for a small annual fee which sure makes it easier on us custodial parents.

The R name is Rena but dont know her last name

My "R" key is giving out so my futue typings may be lacking a lot of R's just so ya know

LRC doesnt make trips back after they come out and do the training and help set things up, it has nothing to do with MB. We have spoke about contacting TEC again and it is pat of the plan as far as i know

Again i dont live in mccleary so for me to not know the residents there isnt far fetched. Yes it is a small town and I am sure they do know ppl's business but that doesnt mean I know their business. Elma is double the size and some of us make it a habit to NOT find out who is doing who where or how. I have been here 3 yeas and I know people only by their faces fo the most part because they come in my store. They are my customers, not my friends.  I do hear things about people in my store when people run into each other and start gossiping but again since i dont know peoples names i dont know who they are talking about. Maybe i have met tag or libby if they come in my store but they have never come and said hi i am tag and libby. know what i mean... MB knows how they are but there isnt a reason for me too.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: October 08, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »

I have a couple of questions that I have not found the answers to.  Does anybody know the name of the youth camp that Dale worked at.  We know he worked at the Beehive, but what was his second job?  Also where does MB work?  She is carpooling with someone in the area.  Is it a service center, chrises center.  Kinda sounded like it was some kind of telephone center?  Does anyone know?  shortcake
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: October 08, 2009, 12:40:48 PM »

Who requested Harry Oakes to get involved ?
Am I mistaken or did TG know a bit too much about Harry or was too interested in him considering what was later disclosed about stuff ? I might be way off base.
How did Harry get into this picture ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.