March 28, 2024, 08:13:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567671 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: October 08, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »

anyMonkey got info on the bear festival?  was it in McCleary or outside?  may sound disjointed but iirc it happened about 6 days after she went missing and they stopped searching at that time due to it.  is it like a fair?  do people come in from all over or just local?
TIA

Good Morning, It was in McCleary. The pictures were on the McCleary link.
just got here.  Thanks miss Mae 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: October 08, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

I have a couple of questions that I have not found the answers to.  Does anybody know the name of the youth camp that Dale worked at.  We know he worked at the Beehive, but what was his second job?  Also where does MB work?  She is carpooling with someone in the area.  Is it a service center, chrises center.  Kinda sounded like it was some kind of telephone center?  Does anyone know?  shortcake
I would like to know those answers also. And thanks MM for your post, that helps.
customer service per MM

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: October 08, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »

trying to catch but i seeTracygirl is here and i need to ask her a question.  a couple of pages back you said that you though MB worked at a call center.  i know she worked at the store and may have had a second job..i don't know.,..anyway my question is what kind of call center did you think?  like a crisis hotline, or answering service, or like for a trucking co?  dispatch?  im very nosey and would like to know. 

mb has never worked at my store and its a customer service center
Bump

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1003 on: October 08, 2009, 07:50:43 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys

Praying for you sweet little Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: October 08, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys

an angelic monkey

sweet dreams Karma

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: October 08, 2009, 08:11:12 PM »

SB was never deployed no will he be. He is in TN supposedly working under the table but cant be proven at this moment. When child support is garnished from his wages, it gets split up between his 5 children I believe as there is back debt on all of them. Not all parents who are behind more than 5K are put on the website. The state knows my daughters father is behind 45K but he isnt posted on there. In our state, we have the option to have division of child support involved in collecting for a small annual fee which sure makes it easier on us custodial parents.

The R name is Rena but dont know her last name

My "R" key is giving out so my futue typings may be lacking a lot of R's just so ya know

LRC doesnt make trips back after they come out and do the training and help set things up, it has nothing to do with MB. We have spoke about contacting TEC again and it is pat of the plan as far as i know

Again i dont live in mccleary so for me to not know the residents there isnt far fetched. Yes it is a small town and I am sure they do know ppl's business but that doesnt mean I know their business. Elma is double the size and some of us make it a habit to NOT find out who is doing who where or how. I have been here 3 yeas and I know people only by their faces fo the most part because they come in my store. They are my customers, not my friends.  I do hear things about people in my store when people run into each other and start gossiping but again since i dont know peoples names i dont know who they are talking about. Maybe i have met tag or libby if they come in my store but they have never come and said hi i am tag and libby. know what i mean... MB knows how they are but there isnt a reason for me too.
MM- i know about the child from the first marrage (to Tena iirc) Josh and Lindsey, but who are the other two?  from what i understand his current wife has two children from a past relationship, but if they are still married how would that fall into the garnishment of wages?  are there 2 other children that he has from someone not known?  to equal 7 in all?  or are him and his current wife now divorced and somehow he is paying child support for them as well?

Question 2
Not all parents who are behind more than 5K are put on the website. The state knows my daughters father is behind 45K but he isnt posted on there. In our state, we have the option to have division of child support involved in collecting for a small annual fee which sure makes it easier on us custodial parents.
  have you suggested that Melissa Baum go this route considering she is in a hardship and Scott is 'behind' or 'not making' payments. 
im sure that info would benefit her greatly.
TYA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1006 on: October 08, 2009, 08:27:48 PM »

Good night Karma, and those were good questions, love to know the answers to them.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: October 08, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »

anyMonkey got info on the bear festival?  was it in McCleary or outside?  may sound disjointed but iirc it happened about 6 days after she went missing and they stopped searching at that time due to it.  is it like a fair?  do people come in from all over or just local?
TIA

Good Morning, It was in McCleary. The pictures were on the McCleary link.
just got here.  Thanks miss Mae 
which one???  i can't find it

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: October 08, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »

Scandi,  if you are still here...MM said the witness persons first name is Rena.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: October 08, 2009, 08:50:05 PM »

One last post before JessStar new rules go into effect.   Harry Oakes's email to Janet states "a dog hit on a death scent a 1/2 mi after leaving Beck ST, winds from the south".  Did he not follow that scent even if he did not know if it was Lindsey or not?  Seems like a good tracker would search out that scent to find the body.  After all winds change and it may be difficult to pick up the scent again.  This smacks of incompeteance.  Just had to get that out.  IMO  shortcake

Bolded by me..

Ermmm.. Jess made 'a suggestion' for a new rule.  Suggestions can be presented to Admin, who makes the decisions on rules, incl when they go into effect, etc.   

Just saying.. 

I'll be honest with you, Wyks, that "suggestion" was more tongue-in-cheek than anything.  I don't really expect Klaas to adopt such a rule.  Smile  It would make things way too cumbersome.  However, if people would just think about it when they're posting, I think we'd have a better forum.  It follows suit with the concept that, if you're gonna strike down someone else's idea, you should be prepared with an idea of your own.

Peace everyone.

I agree with that concept, Jess, as a general rule of thumb.  Not so sure it would always be practical here, with every single post we make.  And that's mainly because these threads are our 'working areas', a place where we discuss matters in a case.  Not a place where we are presenting our final thoughts on something to be presented to the public. 

Rarely does anyone from the public (including family/friends in a case) see the 'war room', for example, of LE.  Investigators don't have to be concerned that everything they write down in the 'war room' is written so carefully, so as not to offend anyone else.  No, they just jot down what they need to keep track of, in trying to make some sense of it all.  In threads such as this one, we need to strike a balance.  That's hard to do, and frustrating.

What you've said is something to keep in mind for whenever possible, to be sure.  When I read your earlier post, I took it as a suggestion, a reminder for those posting.  And Lord knows, some (myself included) do need reminders from time to time. When I saw that one monkey took it to be more than a suggestion/reminder, as in an actual new rule, just had to say something.   

Interesting thought about the 'public' war room Wyks.  I had never thought about that!  Ta
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1010 on: October 08, 2009, 08:52:11 PM »

[/quote]
MM- i know about the child from the first marrage (to Tena iirc) Josh and Lindsey, but who are the other two?  from what i understand his current wife has two children from a past relationship, but if they are still married how would that fall into the garnishment of wages?  are there 2 other children that he has from someone not known?  to equal 7 in all?  or are him and his current wife now divorced and somehow he is paying child support for them as well?

Question 2
Not all parents who are behind more than 5K are put on the website. The state knows my daughters father is behind 45K but he isnt posted on there. In our state, we have the option to have division of child support involved in collecting for a small annual fee which sure makes it easier on us custodial parents.
  have you suggested that Melissa Baum go this route considering she is in a hardship and Scott is 'behind' or 'not making' payments. 
TYA
[/quote]

SB has 5 children total, none from the new wife. and mb already has the state collecting that is why she got that letter to begin with. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: October 08, 2009, 08:53:57 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys

an angelic monkey

Oh, What a beautiful little girl Karma.  You should be so proud ;}
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: October 08, 2009, 08:58:13 PM »

Scandi,  if you are still here...MM said the witness persons first name is Rena.

Hi AZ, Just back from work and thanks very much.  Should I call the local watering hole in McCleary to see if they know who she is or should we let it rest till we learn more in the case? 

Off to Googld watering holes ij McCleary Wa   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: October 08, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »

Question 2
TYA
[/quote]

SB has 5 children total, none from the new wife. and mb already has the state collecting that is why she got that letter to begin with. 
[/quote]
Thanks.  just another quick question (ty for you Patience)  so we have kid (1) from 1st wife, kids (2) and (3) (josh and Lindsey) from Melissa...where are kids (4) and (5) from?
TIA!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: October 08, 2009, 09:00:14 PM »

OMG  Self Edit  Off to Google watering holes in McCleary wa.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: October 08, 2009, 09:01:24 PM »

Question 2
TYA

[/quote]
Thanks.  just another quick question (ty for you Patience)  so we have kid (1) from 1st wife, kids (2) and (3) (josh and Lindsey) from Melissa...where are kids (4) and (5) from?
TIA!
[/quote]  oops..

TIA!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: October 08, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
have you already started?  LOL

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: October 08, 2009, 09:10:55 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: October 08, 2009, 09:11:44 PM »

Hi AZ, Just back from work and thanks very much.  Should I call the local watering hole in McCleary to see if they know who she is or should we let it rest till we learn more in the case? 

Off to Googld watering holes ij McCleary Wa   

I think its the one across from Tag and Libby's

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: October 08, 2009, 09:12:18 PM »

MM is Melissa Baum working now?  how is she supporting herself and Josh?
TYA
She still is on leave from her job and has been in contact with them about coming back as she is now struggling. maybe the ex will come through and pay some of the child support that he is suppose to.

If he is still in the military, he has no choice whether he pays it or not.
thats partly true but since he does 1 weekend a month he doesnt make much money and then they cant exactly garnish wages when he claims to not be working otherwise as rumor has it he is working under the table. and then take in account these are not his only children that support is suppose to go to.

Question 2
TYA

SB has 5 children total, none from the new wife. and mb already has the state collecting that is why she got that letter to begin with.  [/quote]
TIA!
[/quote]
im so glad that has been cleared up

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.