March 28, 2024, 06:28:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567647 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: October 09, 2009, 01:21:49 AM »

http://www.hcn.org/wotr/the-real-story-of-vampires-and-forks-washington/

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: October 09, 2009, 01:27:07 AM »

i hurt to say this but in most areas that have a heavy population of migrant workers, there is also human trafficking.  all the truckers in McCleary, all the log truck drivers in Forks.   

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: October 09, 2009, 02:12:50 AM »

OH CARP!  Fanny can you please report the last two posts.  I missed one of the phone numbers.  SO sorry mods!

I'm looking, NR...............   

1046 and 1047...TY

Hi Northern Rose,
Thank you so much for posting these last two. I was not able to find anymore. I did some research on the person that I believe may be Stongtower and I cannot find ANYWHERE that he was ever in the military. I don't know why he keeps bringing up his "military training". I also found the person that I believe may be his brother. He ran a church in 2000. I think it was very small and short lived. Thst may be were the religious aspect of his posts come from. I still wish I knew what his agenda is. It seems he definately wants to assert himself into these cases. He is always daring the suspects to contact him and even leaves his phone number. The question is "why"?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: October 09, 2009, 02:13:56 AM »

i hurt to say this but in most areas that have a heavy population of migrant workers, there is also human trafficking.  all the truckers in McCleary, all the log truck drivers in Forks.   

Hi Mama,
I don't know if you have followed the Nancy Moyer case, but I believe she lived across the street from a migrant camp of some sort.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: October 09, 2009, 02:47:41 AM »

Hi Mama,
I don't know if you have followed the Nancy Moyer case, but I believe she lived across the street from a migrant camp of some sort.
i haven't.  is she missing?  was she found?  my heart is broken and has been for a while for Lindsey.  there is some reason the searches came to a standstill over the 4th weekend. (and somebody knows why!  ) all those out of towner's...and then the bear festival..bringing in thousands more.  they stopped the searches during both of those event, which is understandable with such as small force.  what i don't understand is the town(leaders/council) saying comeon' Lets Party.  they could have call in help for the 4th (like maybe the forrest service considering it was a bunch of campers ) and continued the search and as far as the bear festival...well OK so you don't want to cancel it for one missing girl who lives in your town...well OK, your kinda a jerk..but when you think HEY there is someone in your town kidnapping young girls i would think that the responsable thing to do would be to  scale down the bear festival and keep as many outsiders out (hey, ya don't want some tourists child kidnapped do you...or??)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: October 09, 2009, 07:44:09 AM »

Wyks did start a "Cryptic Code Man" thread in the Lindsey Baum area on Oct. 6th:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6227.msg0#new

I'll copy the two messages posted last night over to the Cryptic Code Man thread.  If there are more, let me know and we can post/copy them over there too.

BTW, I quickly found that thread by scrolling down the page and on the right side it says "jump to=>   Lindsay Baum - McClearly, WA" just hit "go"  and you can see the index for her threads.  You can also find other forums that way, just move up or down. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1066 on: October 09, 2009, 12:08:44 PM »

i dont think sb's other children are relevant to finding lindsey

you can find the bear festival pics on facebook, just type in mccleary bear festival
i don't want their names LOL.  im just wondering if he's not with them, and he's not with josh, and he's not deployed...whats he doing?
Scott lives in Tennessee and is a member of the National Guard there. He was set to deploy to Iraq soon, but that may change.

"There's talk that they're not going to deploy me," he said.

It means he could stay stateside and stay on the search for his daughter
  if he's not deployed then why hasn't he stayed stateside and stay on the search for his daughter?

that is the million dollar question!!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: October 09, 2009, 12:11:21 PM »

TY Mama. What I immediately notice is that the press is not keeping Lindsey in the media near as much as they should.

Northern Rose

The silence of media releases or press conferences by LE dictates.  Something is not right.  I somehow suspect that LE may know who was behind the "something bad" that happened to Lindsey Baum and ... they also suspect who is behind the cover up.

Could it be that there are legal barriers that prevent the public releasing of info pertaining to a person of interest who is a minor unless there is hard evidence.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1068 on: October 09, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

Wyks did start a "Cryptic Code Man" thread in the Lindsey Baum area on Oct. 6th:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6227.msg0#new

I'll copy the two messages posted last night over to the Cryptic Code Man thread.  If there are more, let me know and we can post/copy them over there too.

BTW, I quickly found that thread by scrolling down the page and on the right side it says "jump to=>   Lindsay Baum - McClearly, WA" just hit "go"  and you can see the index for her threads.  You can also find other forums that way, just move up or down. 

Thanks Muffy!   

Am thinking that all the 'messages' we've posted and discussed in here have been brought over there, if anyone wants to continue there with further discussion.  Or if more of those messages are found, etc. 

Verrrrrrrry weird dude!  IMO.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6227.new#new

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1069 on: October 09, 2009, 02:24:42 PM »

Am still wondering if DG's brother or father ever drove his lil fancy white car. 

Especially *if* DG actually was passed out at home on the couch that night, for the whole night, wonder what his father and/or brother were doing that night.   

Someone reportedly saw DGs car near the Beehive that night, but did they say whether or not they saw who was driving? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: October 09, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »

Am still wondering if DG's brother or father ever drove his lil fancy white car. 

Especially *if* DG actually was passed out at home on the couch that night, for the whole night, wonder what his father and/or brother were doing that night.   

Someone reportedly saw DGs car near the Beehive that night, but did they say whether or not they saw who was driving? 

I've been wondering the same thing.  Just because the car was seen doesn't mean that DG was driving it.  Not sure how one would find that out considering the police already checked the car over.  It wouldn't take much to wipe fingerprints away and DG used the car for another 3 months after... hmmmmm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1071 on: October 09, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »

I've been wondering that also. I sure wish DD would come back and talk to us 
MelissaMcCann
Scared Monkey

One of the reasons I was born

« Reply #1072 on: October 09, 2009, 04:40:28 PM »

Searches Scheduled this Weekend for Lindsey Baum (10th & 11th)
Soldiers to Aid the Lindsey Baum Search Center this Saturday

McCleary, WA – October 9, 2009 - On Sat. October the 10th and Sun. the 11th we will be conducting searches. We will meet up behind the Evergreen Christian Center on 4th and Fir in McCleary, WA at 9am.

We anticipate having a large number of soldiers showing up to volunteer both their time and their expertise to help aid our search for Lindsey this weekend. We ask for your help and attention in this matter as well, we need to keep Lindsey’s face and story out there on the front pages and being broadcast with other major stories until we can bring her home.

Volunteers and media are welcome at the search center and urged to attend. We are always in need of additional searchers and support to help us cover the areas needed to be covered and aid us in keeping Lindsey’s story alive.

If you would like more information about the Lindsey Baum Search Center, scheduled searches or the disappearance of Lindsey Baum please visit our websites at www.findlindseybaum.com, www.lindseybaum.com or visit the blog at www.FindLindseyBaum.blogspot.com.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1073 on: October 09, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »

That's great news thanks for posting that Melissa 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: October 09, 2009, 05:59:05 PM »

Searches Scheduled this Weekend for Lindsey Baum (10th & 11th)
Soldiers to Aid the Lindsey Baum Search Center this Saturday

McCleary, WA – October 9, 2009 - On Sat. October the 10th and Sun. the 11th we will be conducting searches. We will meet up behind the Evergreen Christian Center on 4th and Fir in McCleary, WA at 9am.

We anticipate having a large number of soldiers showing up to volunteer both their time and their expertise to help aid our search for Lindsey this weekend. We ask for your help and attention in this matter as well, we need to keep Lindsey’s face and story out there on the front pages and being broadcast with other major stories until we can bring her home.

Volunteers and media are welcome at the search center and urged to attend. We are always in need of additional searchers and support to help us cover the areas needed to be covered and aid us in keeping Lindsey’s story alive.

If you would like more information about the Lindsey Baum Search Center, scheduled searches or the disappearance of Lindsey Baum please visit our websites at www.findlindseybaum.com, www.lindseybaum.com or visit the blog at www.FindLindseyBaum.blogspot.com.

What a great idea to have the soldiers help!!  I hope a huge number show up!!  Prayers for Lindsey.   (and I agree her dead beat Dad should be in Washington searchng and assisting.)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1075 on: October 09, 2009, 06:11:35 PM »

Not that I know of,the person only stated(in the SW)that they saw and heard Dales car around 10:00 PM by the BeeHive the night Lindsey went missing.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1076 on: October 09, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »

Melissa
I am wondering what your thoughts are on Dale Golder?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1077 on: October 09, 2009, 06:16:33 PM »

Kona's 3rd post at WS,on the dreams and visions thread,page # 13:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86190&page=13

KonaMocha wrote:

The things that are bothering me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know the family personally but, I have read several conflicting stories about KK and the family as far as LB walking home.
1. KK stated she watched LB until she got past the trees ... (that was not even a block)

2. It was stated that they (KK family) saw her turn up 6th street (how if they didnt see her after the trees on 7th ?)

3. Where were they watching her from ? ... Their Porch ??

I have been told that KK's bf or whatever he is is very violent toward the children especially MK and has been witnessed by strangers.

I know that the gh LE has nothing to go on and are grasping at straws trying to find anyone to blame this on to make themselves look better.... too late !! They look bad no matter what ... I truly feel they dropped the ball. They claimed that they did a reverse 911 call to all residents in McCleary but I did not receive a call and neither did anyone else I spoke with about it. When I went through town on June 27th at approx 10 am ... nobody was handing out flyers, there was nothing out of the ordinary that I could see but by the time I came back through at approx 3pm there were all kinds of LE and news vans and it was total chaos! I was not impressed at all with the slow response and I dont care if they thought she was a runaway they should have notified ppl of her disappearance asap and canceled later if she came home or was found !! I am beyond ticked at this whole thing and wish I had the abilities that you have so I could go get the abductor and drag his butt to the police station myself !! ( Sorry, very vocal at times) hehe

anyway, I have not ruled out KK's better half or any of the neighbors of MB... I almost pushed out the idea of one of MB's ex's military friends until you described the clothing ... dress greens maybe in the army ?
(My bold above....wondering why she didn't suspect her son AG?)

The 1 thing that has really bothered me is the people that abruptly moved out of the city within a week or so of her disappearance and the people who lied about having renters in their trailer or motorhomes because it is a city ordinance that you will get fined for it. which brings me to somebody thinking something about a mobile home or trailer on a posting I read online. Why couldn't it have been a motorhome as well ?

I know I am babbling but these are the things that have really bothered me.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1078 on: October 09, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »

5th or 6th post of KonaMocha's at WS,dreams and visions thread,page # 14:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86190&page=14
Kona wrote:

I will ask around

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know what the bf does for a living but I will ask around. I have only heard (it is rumored) that MB had been meeting men online but will also ask around about her dating habits b4 then. I need to know which gas station since Mike's Market closed recently. If you could describe the attendant I could tell you more...lol I did find out that the night LB disappeared the city was having a retirement party for one of their employees at the community center from 5-7pm.
I am also almost positive that there was a hispanic dance at the vfw that night too. The construction that sticks out in my mind of late is at the school and the landscapers that were at the beehive on the corner of 7th. The city did recently pave the city hall parking area and they started to remodel the park.

The exodus was someone living in a motorhome in town not on MB property and yes I know this as fact. I will not go into details as to why the LE have not been really listening to the locals... just a smile & nod thing and then nothing.

Hey, netting as you saw in your vision.... the old wildlife rescue center !!
They had lots of nets around there it was located across the freeway next to the overpass. I would go look but I am kinda spooked now... not to mention I am not able to hike around physically.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1079 on: October 09, 2009, 06:54:48 PM »

KonaMocha,same thread,page # 16:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86190&page=16

Kona wrote(8/27/09):

I wish somebody was here... I went to the meeting and met a few of the members tonight.... was great to meet you JenniferO and Brianna ? Hope that is spelled right ...lol

I saw a man that instantly made me feel like somebody had punched me in the stomach .... then I watched him get into a vehicle and was almost panicked at what I saw.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.