March 19, 2024, 05:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566991 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: October 11, 2009, 09:58:52 PM »

It's been stated over and over that Lindsey and KaraK's daughter(MK)were fast friends,stuck by each other,BFF.KaraK said her family just moved to McCleary in January 2009.
Does anyone know who Lindsey hung out with/was BFF with before January 2009?

Hi Karma,  I was looking for Libby's daughter, the one Lindsey had problems with in school.

I thought it was the niece that was staying with them that Lindsey had problems with, not Libby's daughter....maybe she had trouble with all of them? 

Very Good AZ,  I think I have heard that too but at the time never thought much about it.  I know Lindsey had one friend named Ash*ey, but don't know if that is her.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: October 12, 2009, 12:03:07 AM »

It's been stated over and over that Lindsey and KaraK's daughter(MK)were fast friends,stuck by each other,BFF.KaraK said her family just moved to McCleary in January 2009.

Hi Karma,  I was looking for Libby's daughter, the one Lindsey had problems with in school.
Hi Scandi
I thought Libby Nelson's(Libby works at the BeeHive and there is also a Patricia Nelson who lives at the BeeHive,I wonder if they are related?)Hubby's name was Tag?I don't recall hearing her daughter's name but I think.....she may have been mentioned in the media.....maybe another Kayla or Mykayla?
  Thanks Karma,  Someone will know.  Maybe MM will stop in tonight.
Hopefully
Maybe Tag is just a nickname for Libby's hubby?
Wait,I could have sworn the Tag name was on a parcel page from the pool house....they wouldn't use a nickname would they?Can you tell us what K stands for?

It is Kenneth W.

Hi Scandi,
I checked into Libby and Kenneth W. Libby is clean, there are court documents for a Kenneth W, don't know if it is him though as the name is rather common.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: October 12, 2009, 12:43:38 AM »

Hi Scandi
I thought Libby Nelson's(Libby works at the BeeHive and there is also a Patricia Nelson who lives at the BeeHive,I wonder if they are related?)Hubby's name was Tag?I don't recall hearing her daughter's name but I think.....she may have been mentioned in the media.....maybe another Kayla or Mykayla?
Hopefully
Wait,I could have sworn the Tag name was on a parcel page from the pool house....they wouldn't use a nickname would they?Can you tell us what K stands for?

It is Kenneth W.

Hi Scandi,
I checked into Libby and Kenneth W. Libby is clean, there are court documents for a Kenneth W, don't know if it is him though as the name is rather common.

Thanks Sabastian,  That may be a dead end then.  Tomoz, eh?  ;}
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1143 on: October 12, 2009, 05:18:43 AM »

Hi Scandi
Hopefully

It is Kenneth W.
Thank you 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: October 12, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »

Hi Scandi
Hopefully

It is Kenneth W.

Hi Scandi,

Sebastian, not sure what you mean by clean.  I have seen court documents, so not sure what you mean, not an attack here, just don't understand the word clean.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: October 12, 2009, 12:27:18 PM »

Good Morning/afternoon.  an angelic monkey

I guess we have not news from the search this weekend. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1146 on: October 12, 2009, 12:59:32 PM »

I guess not, Fanny, I haven't seen anything 
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1147 on: October 12, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »

Bummer...was hoping for some good news today!!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: October 12, 2009, 01:49:52 PM »

Hi Sister,
Went I looked for court docs on Libby I did not find anything. You did? I must have entered something incorrectly. The only one I found court docs on was Kenneth W but not sure if it is the same one that lives in McCleary.

Hi Scandi
Hopefully

It is Kenneth W.

Hi Scandi,

Sebastian, not sure what you mean by clean.  I have seen court documents, so not sure what you mean, not an attack here, just don't understand the word clean.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: October 12, 2009, 03:16:27 PM »

Reminder:

www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_100609WAB-lindsey-baum-KS.1eeecceee.html

Lindsey Baum's story airs on 'Oprah' Oct. 13
11:34 AM PDT on Wednesday, October 7, 2009
By DREW MIKKELSEN / KING 5 News
McCLEARY, Wash. - The girl who vanished from a small Grays Harbor County town this summer is about to get some national exposure.
Lindsey Baum's story is going to be aired on an upcoming episode of the "Oprah Winfrey Show."   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: October 12, 2009, 04:38:56 PM »

Thank-you Treehouse 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: October 12, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »

Hi Scandi
Hopefully

It is Kenneth W.

Hi Scandi,

Thanks Sebastian,  There were 2 KWN's listed out of all the Kenneth Nelson's named.  And one it says is 83.  LOL  I don't know if that is him either, but the name showed up as a relative of Libby's.  Tag is her hubby's nikname, and I wonder what that is short for?

See ya tonight.  xox
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: October 12, 2009, 04:51:25 PM »

Several months ago we were discussing the water and drainage in McCleary.  It seemed impossible that Lindsey's body could be hidden that way, but maybe we should rethink the possibility.   I do not remember hearing that the city had the company rerun the cameras through the system.     

In New Zealand this sweet little one was in the drain which was repeatedly searched.  Just another terrible thought.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602897

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: October 12, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »

Hi Scandi
Hopefully

It is Kenneth W.

Hi Scandi,

Thanks Sebastian,  There were 2 KWN's listed out of all the Kenneth Nelson's named.  And one it says is 83.  LOL  I don't know if that is him either, but the name showed up as a relative of Libby's.  Tag is her hubby's nikname, and I wonder what that is short for?

See ya tonight.  xox

I too have been out researching and saw 2 KWNs listed, one 83 and one 4?.  Also saw a KWN with burglary charges in '99 in Tacoma as I recall.   No way I can tell if these have any McCleary connection.   If this seems important to any monkeys, I can go back and re-research.   The phone listings show Kenneth W. Nelson, Libby and Autumn, ?gmother, aunt, ? again I can't tell.

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: October 12, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »

Several months ago we were discussing the water and drainage in McCleary.  It seemed impossible that Lindsey's body could be hidden that way, but maybe we should rethink the possibility.   I do not remember hearing that the city had the company rerun the cameras through the system.     

In New Zealand this sweet little one was in the drain which was repeatedly searched.  Just another terrible thought.

It is possible that Lindsey met with an accident on her own. I do hope that they will search previously ruled out areas.

Poor baby Aisling. It seems that Caylee has a new angel playmate. God bless the baby angels.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

=================================================================================================
www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602873

Discovery dashes hopes and raises questions
4:00AM Tuesday Oct 13, 2009
By Herald reporters

Neighbours were last night asking how a child missing for a week and feared taken by kidnappers could be found only metres from where she disappeared.
"They reckon they searched everything twice, but she's right under their noses," one Henderson man said.

…snipped…

Police hunting for Aisling were last week confident she was not in the area where the body was found last night.

Two days after she disappeared, the officer in charge of the investigation, Inspector Gary Davey, said police were confident she was not in the area and so were looking at a possible abduction, "given her age and the possibility of how far she would move under her own steam".

He also said it was unlikely she had been swept out to sea, and police believed she could be with a stranger.

Police were "keeping an open mind", he said, but were increasingly convinced Aisling had been kidnapped.

"We have searched and not found her, which makes it more likely we are looking at someone having picked up Aisling."

This morning he said he was proud of his investigation team and believed they had done a good job. He said the drain where she was eventually found had been previously searched.

More than 40 officers worked on the criminal investigation, checking "people of concern" in the area and looking at any recent reports of suspicious behaviour.

Mr Davey said two sightings of Aisling on Longburn Rd, around the time she disappeared on Monday, indicated the most likely possibility was an opportunistic abduction.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: October 12, 2009, 05:39:47 PM »

Horrible  and you are right, her body sure could have been hidden that way. Everything just seems to be at a standstill again, for awhile I thought that something was going to happen, there was so much activity and talk. Now, it is just so depressing, and I have to wonder if Lindsey will ever be found 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: October 12, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »

Bummer...was hoping for some good news today!!

Yep.Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1157 on: October 12, 2009, 07:03:19 PM »

With the searchers unable to give us an update and the media seems to be doing the same,I am hoping and praying harder every day for sweet Lindsey.

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: October 12, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »

With the searchers unable to give us an update and the media seems to be doing the same,I am hoping and praying harder every day for sweet Lindsey.

an angelic monkey

Me too  an angelic monkey
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: October 12, 2009, 08:38:26 PM »

an angelic monkey

Hi Karma,  Maybe there is another reason the media isn't saying anything about the search.  Could it be they have found something, just not her body yet and it is QT?

I just refuse give up on her body being found.  xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.