March 29, 2024, 02:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567877 times)
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: October 14, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »

Just wandering thoughts about Lindsey. 

THIS IS THEORY ONLY....JMO .. Please do not quote as fact.

When she went out again with the swimming suit under her clothes, I suspect she wanted another dip.  Then she headed home alone, knowing a party was going on at the "Pool" house, so maybe she thought I'll drop by and see if they will let me stay, or at least swim again.    I remember that ML said Lindsey went by T&L's house to ask and they refused.   Then we learned ML and T&L are good friends.  Soon, ML changed her story to be, No Lindsey did not go there after all.   Can't be both ways.

The story is that those "pool" girls had been excluding Lindsey, and treating her so badly that she was missing school and not doing well when there.   Lindsey had been with KK's daughter before, but later did she stop by there alone?   She could have had an accident there, or she could have been treated badly and left there very upset leading to something else.   Any ideas on this?

THEORY ONLY....JMO

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1181 on: October 14, 2009, 03:48:48 PM »

Oprah shines light on Lindsey Baum case

Lindsey Baum, 11, of McCleary has been missing since June 26, but now the search has some star power behind it.

Oprah Winfrey took up the cause on Tuesday's show.

Lindsey's mom and the rest of her family are hoping the national attention will finally help bring their daughter home.

"I'm thankful Lindsey was chosen. Obviously there was just a very few. Oprah has an incredible fan base. She's in a perfect position to finally bring awareness to this epidemic. Now she's on another fan base that's going to get her face seen by more people," Baum told KIRO Radio.

Lindsey disappeared while walking home from a friend's house.

Baum said the segment on Oprah's show accurately portrayed her daughters story, but "of course I was hoping there would be a little bit more pictures of her. Out of the hundreds of thousands of children that go missing every year, I'm grateful that mine was one of the few that she chose to be on her show."

Baum said there is still a lot of area to cover in McCleary. "We have thousands and thousands of acres of woods here and we've only touched on it." She said search teams plan to scour those woods at least every weekend between now and Thanksgiving.

"This weekend, we are going to do it on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We had a few more troops that wanted to come back out and do it," said Baum.

If you'd like to take part in the search for Lindsey, you can find the Baum's search center at 303 4th St. in McCleary, WA 360-495-4100. Teams plan to begin assembling at 8am and registration begins at 9am.

The Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office had a person of interest in the investigation, but the 23-year-old man has been cleared.(I don't agree with this last sentence)

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=224864#comments

http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com/

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1182 on: October 14, 2009, 03:59:45 PM »

When she went out again with the swimming suit under her clothes, I suspect she wanted another dip.  Then she headed home alone, knowing a party was going on at the "Pool" house, so maybe she thought I'll drop by and see if they will let me stay, or at least swim again.    I remember that ML said Lindsey went by T&L's house to ask and they refused.   Then we learned ML and T&L are good friends.  Soon, ML changed her story to be, No Lindsey did not go there after all.   Can't be both ways.

The story is that those "pool" girls had been excluding Lindsey, and treating her so badly that she was missing school and not doing well when there.   Lindsey had been with KK's daughter before, but later did she stop by there alone?   She could have had an accident there, or she could have been treated badly and left there very upset leading to something else.   Any ideas on this?

THEORY ONLY....JMO

She sure could have, and I wasn't aware that a party was going on at the house, if a party was going on, maybe someone from the party took Lindsey?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1183 on: October 14, 2009, 04:07:18 PM »

THEORY ONLY....JMO

Chi-Monkey
That sounds like a possibility to me.
Also,a poster at WS had a good theory.......I'll link it and bring it here.

Well shoot,now I cannot find the post but I'll put the link to WS below.
I think the poster was Boondock and she/he asked if Josh went directly home or did he wander around a bit......then when Lindsey started walking home from KaraK's house,she spotted Josh down the street on Maple and didn't want to continue the fight over the bike so she took one of the side streets(made a right)and something happened to her on one of those side streets.

Karma wrote:
I truly believe that after the bike fight with her brother,Lindsey did not want to go home.
So she also may have stopped at a friends house to see if she could stay over night.

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=351

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1184 on: October 14, 2009, 04:20:52 PM »

Nothing to do with Lindsey but it could help in finding her.....we never know.

Search resumes for missing pilot, plane

The search will resume today for Gordon Last, 54, of Lake Roesiger, who was last seen Saturday before taking off in his Taylorcraft two-seat airplane from Harvey Field in Snohomish. A search on Monday failed to turn up any sign of the pilot or the aircraft.

Search-and-rescue personnel will operate from the Arlington Municipal Airport. The extent of the search will be weather dependent since the forecast for today calls for windy weather and a 50-percent chance of rain and cloudy skies.

Last's plane departed from Harvey Field on Saturday afternoon, with an expected return later that afternoon. His girlfriend reported him missing that day. The plane is a 1946 Taylorcraft tail-dragger painted white with red and gray wing tips.

According to reports, the plane had no emergency locater beacon or transponder on board, and no flight plan was filed.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/theblotter/2010055616_search_resumes_for_plane_missi.html

Some locals at WS are saying this search for the pilot and plane is moving to Grays Harbor County.
Media saying this also:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/theblotter/2010063594_search_for_missing_pilot_shift.html

Karma Is Coming

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: October 14, 2009, 04:28:55 PM »

The search will resume today for Gordon Last, 54, of Lake Roesiger, who was last seen Saturday before taking off in his Taylorcraft two-seat airplane from Harvey Field in Snohomish. A search on Monday failed to turn up any sign of the pilot or the aircraft.

Search-and-rescue personnel will operate from the Arlington Municipal Airport. The extent of the search will be weather dependent since the forecast for today calls for windy weather and a 50-percent chance of rain and cloudy skies.

Last's plane departed from Harvey Field on Saturday afternoon, with an expected return later that afternoon. His girlfriend reported him missing that day. The plane is a 1946 Taylorcraft tail-dragger painted white with red and gray wing tips.

According to reports, the plane had no emergency locater beacon or transponder on board, and no flight plan was filed.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/theblotter/2010055616_search_resumes_for_plane_missi.html

Some locals at WS are saying this search for the pilot and plane is moving to Grays Harbor County.
Media saying this also:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/theblotter/2010063594_search_for_missing_pilot_shift.html

Karma~  I think you are right.    Perhaps this pilot's misfortune and resulting search could help turn up something in Lindsey's case. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: October 14, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »

Thanks Karma, and the theory that you just posted from WS could have happened. I just don't believe that Josh went home after the arguement. If he has a habit of roaming, I'll bet that is what he did, roamed around, and if Lindsey saw him she could have went a different way to avoid him.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1187 on: October 14, 2009, 04:34:32 PM »

Media saying this also:

Karma~  I think you are right.    Perhaps this pilot's misfortune and resulting search could help turn up something in Lindsey's case. 
I'm still hoping and praying for Lindsey.Winter will be here too soon.
Looks they are having the Lindsey searches every weekend until ThanksGiving   

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1188 on: October 14, 2009, 04:45:56 PM »

Thanks Karma, and the theory that you just posted from WS could have happened. I just don't believe that Josh went home after the arguement. If he has a habit of roaming, I'll bet that is what he did, roamed around, and if Lindsey saw him she could have went a different way to avoid him.

That's what I think too NoRose
Originally the girls were headed over to KaraK's to ask if MK could stay another night with Lindsey,they got into a fight with Josh over the bike and after Josh was sent home,the girls decided to see if Lindsey could stay the night instead.
This tells me that:
1)Lindsey didn't want to go home that night
2)Lindsey knew she would be in trouble over leaving the bike at the Shell station,she's the one that walk/rode it from their house.
So Lindsey either:
a)Saw Josh wandering around on Maple and took a side street.
b)Walked all the way down Maple toward the Shell station to pick up the bike.
c)Walked to Libby's house with pool to see if she could stay over at their house.
d)Stopped at another friends house on one of the side streets off of Maple to see if she could stay the night.

I personally think she did make a right on 6th street and someone either from the BeeHive snatched her up or someone visiting someone at the BeeHive snatched her up.

Karma Is Coming

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: October 14, 2009, 06:17:12 PM »

Originally the girls were headed over to KaraK's to ask if MK could stay another night with Lindsey,they got into a fight with Josh over the bike and after Josh was sent home,the girls decided to see if Lindsey could stay the night instead.
This tells me that:
2)Lindsey knew she would be in trouble over leaving the bike at the Shell station,she's the one that walk/rode it from their house.
So Lindsey either:
c)Walked to Libby's house with pool to see if she could stay over at their house.
d)Stopped at another friends house on one of the side streets off of Maple to see if she could stay the night.

I personally think she did make a right on 6th street and someone either from the BeeHive snatched her up or someone visiting someone at the BeeHive snatched her up.

Poor little Lindsey.  When I see how alone she really was that night, I could cry.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: October 14, 2009, 06:25:07 PM »

This tells me that:
So Lindsey either:

Continued:

e)  had an encounter with Josh at the gas station when she stopped to retrieve the bike.

f)  had an encounter with Josh when she arrived home.

g)  had an encounter with her mother when she arrived home.

When the past family dynamics that involve LE and CPS are consider ... why are Lindsey's brother and mother given a pass in regards to persons of interest in this case.

For the most part ... family members are always the focus on first in the process of elimination.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1191 on: October 14, 2009, 06:31:10 PM »

This tells me that:
So Lindsey either:

Continued:

e)  had an encounter with Josh at the gas station when she stopped to retrieve the bike.

f)  had an encounter with Josh when she arrived home.

g)  had an encounter with her mother when she arrived home.

When the past family dynamics that involve LE and CPS are consider ... why are Lindsey's brother and mother given a pass in regards to persons of interest in this case.

For the most part ... family members are always the focus on first in the process of elimination.

Janet

Hi Janet
I'm eliminating Melissa Baum from suspicion because she volunteered to take a poly and LE seems satisfied with her results.Melissa couldn't even lie about Josh because LE wouldn't have been satisfied with her poly IMO

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1192 on: October 14, 2009, 06:33:57 PM »

Have a good night you all.

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: October 14, 2009, 06:44:08 PM »

This tells me that:
So Lindsey either:

Thank-you for outlining the way you did, that was very good. And it makes sense that someone around the BeeHive offered her a ride. Someone could have snatched her, but from the start I have believed it was someone she knew.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: October 14, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »

Have a good night you all.

Praying for you sweet Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

You have a good evening as well  an angelic monkey   Janet, I know I still have my suspicions about mom and Josh, but like Karma said, Melissa took a poly, so I don't know, I just don't know what to think anymore.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: October 14, 2009, 09:53:15 PM »

THEORY ONLY....JMO

She sure could have, and I wasn't aware that a party was going on at the house, if a party was going on, maybe someone from the party took Lindsey?
Just to clarify...I don't believe it was an adult party, just a PJ party for the kids. (they rented movies, etc)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: October 14, 2009, 10:09:20 PM »

Hi Norose,  I did talk to Boondock about her theory and told her if this is true it could open up the whole case for our sleuthing.  Her important point was that Josh walked with the girls almost to KK's house, was seen by the witness {who also saw Lindsey walking home not long after that} and this witness was either visiting a home a couple of houses down from KK or maybe lived there.   And her theory had Josh within sight of Lindsey, so once she got to 6th so she decided to avoid him and take a short cut home.

Now it is either that or Lindsey decided she wanted to spend the night at the Nelson's.  Acc to the Affidavit she was wearing an unmatched bakini type swim suit so maybe she had planed all along to take another swim later, hopefully with MK, but if not then with Libby's daughter.

The quickest way for her to get there would be to go up 6th and cut over right past Jim Mullins property where Fir Street would have been if it was paved, and that would put her very close to the Nelson house.  Hmm,  we think LE knew that is the way she walked because they searched his property 6 times!  So either she made it to Libby's or was snatched in that strecch from 6th over to Main St.  Another poster friend has had the thought if she did get to Libby's house, Libby wasn't there as she was working at the Beehive that night.  If her daughter was staying at another friends house, who might be there but the dad! 

We just don't know enough yet but this new scenario does create other possibilities as to where the crime scene is - the spot where she was abducted.  It could still have been the white car stalking her and she was so spooked she took the shortcut to Libby's to see if she could spend the night as she was afraid walking with the darkness falling and being watched by whoever was driving the car.

At least it is food for thought and I'm sorry this got so long.  ;}
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: October 14, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »

Uh Oh.... I have never heard that the night Lindsey disappeared and Libby was at work at the BeeHive, her daughter and the swimming pool friends movie party was held elsewhere.  That sounds really important, although I don't know in which way.  Wonder where the girls' party was that night? 

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: October 14, 2009, 10:57:55 PM »

Rethinking the situation, if Lindsey was looking to have a swim or spend the night other than home, she would go to the correct location of the girls party.  If it was not at the "pool house" and Libby had gone to work, Lindsey would have known that and also where else to go.   Wonder where?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: October 15, 2009, 12:26:50 AM »

The slumber party was at Libby's house.
KK stated she went there looking for Lindsey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.