March 29, 2024, 02:19:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567873 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1320 on: October 27, 2009, 03:46:17 PM »

Madre posted:
It is not interesting or strange at all Karma.  Before I posted this, I asked and RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM KAGEYKAREN HERSELF to post this for I felt it was the right thing to do.  Perhaps before you insinuate that I am what?, making this up?, that you contact KageyKaren and ask her yourself.  KageyKaren and JVK's posts were not unedited (?) as you say, they were completely removed and then KageyKaren was banned.

This is serious business.  Lindsey is missing and an active investigation is ongoing.
I'm not insinuating that you made Kageys post up Madre.Please chill.
All I am saying is that the post I read from Kagey yesterday at around 4:00 PM did not say what was posted here.That's it.

Can you figure why Kagey would get banned for this? I always enjoyed her posts on this case and others 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: October 27, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »

Madre posted:
It is not interesting or strange at all Karma.  Before I posted this, I asked and RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM KAGEYKAREN HERSELF to post this for I felt it was the right thing to do.  Perhaps before you insinuate that I am what?, making this up?, that you contact KageyKaren and ask her yourself.  KageyKaren and JVK's posts were not unedited (?) as you say, they were completely removed and then KageyKaren was banned.

This is serious business.  Lindsey is missing and an active investigation is ongoing.
All I am saying is that the post I read from Kagey yesterday at around 4:00 PM did not say what was posted here.That's it.

Again, KageyKaren gave me permission to post it after verifying it was exactly what she posted.  As is said, I copied and pasted it from WS before it was removed.  Please contact KageyKaren and confirm for yourself.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1322 on: October 27, 2009, 03:48:38 PM »

Yikes!  This goes with my post above.

I thought there was only one post brought over from WS, written by Kagey and that the writings by JennO were posts she made on the TrueCrime site.  I had read JennO had emailed several posters information which included that about ongoing searches but that was different from the posts shared above by Madre.  I could be wrong and those are excerpts from emails.

I don't belong to that TC site even tho I know DD is a great researcher.  I think allot of the good she could do to help discover what happened to Lindsey is ruined by her strong protection of the Golder family and those close to them.  How can the truth be found that way?  Even if the perp turns out to be someone unrelated to them I still think her 'skirting' away the Golder faction is the wrong way to sleuth the case.
I totally agree.
I have not been to the TC site in a month, are the Golder family still being looked at, or is that not being discussed anymore? I don't like the skirting around the Golder family either, if anything this all looks rather suspicious at least to me.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: October 27, 2009, 04:37:08 PM »

Madre posted:

Can you figure why Kagey would get banned for this? I always enjoyed her posts on this case and others 

Hi Norose,  I have no idea.  I do know it had to be done with good reason as the Modship there is well founded in TOS, what is acceptable and what is not.  The only reason I could think of is if it was the attacking of a poster which is a primary NO NO.  I'd have to read that post by Karen again. 

Everyone makes mistakes in life, if that is what happened.  I have always enjoyed Karen's posts.  And whenever I picture in my mind or see on a map a bright green half-oval shaped field edged by a tall Fir forest I think of her and her dream.  I wish her well, hope she is reinstated and if she reads here send her my love.  xox
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1324 on: October 27, 2009, 04:39:33 PM »

I thought there was only one post brought over from WS, written by Kagey and that the writings by JennO were posts she made on the TrueCrime site.  I had read JennO had emailed several posters information which included that about ongoing searches but that was different from the posts shared above by Madre.  I could be wrong and those are excerpts from emails.

I don't belong to that TC site even tho I know DD is a great researcher.  I think allot of the good she could do to help discover what happened to Lindsey is ruined by her strong protection of the Golder family and those close to them.  How can the truth be found that way?  Even if the perp turns out to be someone unrelated to them I still think her 'skirting' away the Golder faction is the wrong way to sleuth the case.
I totally agree.
I have not been to the TC site in a month, are the Golder family still being looked at, or is that not being discussed anymore? I don't like the skirting around the Golder family either, if anything this all looks rather suspicious at least to me.
Well DD set her site back to private now so I don't know......but DD never did have a Dale Golder discussion going on that I know of.DD insists Dale is innocent. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: October 27, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »

I totally agree.

Hi No rose!
It is rather odd that the Golder family has not been mentioned much at all as of late. Do you know if anyone ever figured out where DG's second job was?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1326 on: October 27, 2009, 05:16:49 PM »

I totally agree.

Hi No rose!
It is rather odd that the Golder family has not been mentioned much at all as of late. Do you know if anyone ever figured out where DG's second job was?
I don't have proof but I heard he worked at the BeeHive and worked at a youth camp for kids washing dishes.Supposedly he was fired from that job or the BeeHive job or both.

Karma Is Coming

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: October 27, 2009, 05:24:00 PM »

Hi All,
I would like to comment about the recent posts brought over from WS. I think that DD puts a lot of work into these cases. She has the tools to dig and generously gives of her time to try and get to the bottom of these missing childrens cases. I understand that she posted these PRIVATE emails to address the fact that there are inconsistencies with peoples' comments etc. Having said this, it really bothers me that PRIVATE emails are made public. I spent last night with Carrie, Amber's mother. We went back by the place that Amber was last seen by a witness. We feel strongly that someone saw something and is afraid to come forward for whatever reason. If PRIVATE emails are made public, this too may keep locals and witnesses from sending important information that may help solve a crime. I did not see anything in the emails after this late date that would put the case in jeapardy. I honestly don't care if one likes this one or does not like the other one. These were PRIVATE emails! There has been so much sqabbling and one upmanship that it is mind blowing in light of the fact that there is AN INNOCENT MISSING LITTLE GIRL! Sorry if this offends anyone.

Actually, JenniferO posted all of that information on the True Crime Board.  They were NOT private emails.  In fact, they only private emails that were posted there were posted by JenniferO....i.e. emails from Kara and Brad from LRC that JenniferO received.

I agree this is not about who is right and who is wrong, except when it pertains to Lindsey Baum and who or whom is responsible for her disappearance as well as the searches to bring Lindsey home.

Hi Madre,
Whether the emails were put out there by JenniferO or DD, my feelings about it are still the same. DD has put out private emails on this site in the past. I know both JenniferO and DD have dedicated countless hours on Lindsey's case. Unless someone has the permission of the emailer to put their email out on the net, I don't think it is appropriate for ANY reason. It is one thing to discuss possibilities and theories but I just feel emails should stay private. Again, it is because I want all of those who may actually KNOW SOMETHING pertinent to a case to feel comfortable passing that information on. I harbor no ill feelings against either JenniferO or DD. They are both extremely dedicated to finding these poor missing children.

I guess I'll have to respectfully disagree.  IMO, there is a vast difference in JenniferO posting on a crime board confidential information about missing child searches (which is in direct violation of Laura Recovery Center/Klasskids Search rules) versus an email DD recvd. from Marilyn Lachester's friend regarding rumors Marilyn was spreading around.  There is a very serious and logical reason for Search Rules prohibiting volunteer searchers disclosing locations, strategy, etc. 

Again, for purposes of accuracy, I must reiterate that JenniferO was posting on a crime board (see above links in my prior post), not emailing privately.  (However, I believe that LRC would feel sending private emails regarding confidential search information is a violation as well.) 

I guess I don't see why it's productive to continue to position this as a DD vs. JenniferO thingy.  IMO, we need to get away from that kind of thinking and look at all clues, behavior, and motivation of those that are there in McCleary and directly involved with Lindsey's case.  Anytime anyone involved in Lindsey's case in McCleary acts in such a way to impede a search or the investigation, that needs to be exposed and dealt with so we all can get to the truth of what happened to Lindsey, IMO.

If JenniferO was giving out confidential search information, I agree 100% that it should not be made public. If you are referring to me, with regards to your comment about DD vs. JenniferO, I have no idea why you would make that implication. I do not know either of them personally, I just happen to respect BOTH OF THEM for all of their hard work on these cases. We can all agree to disagree on certain things. The most important thing is that we all come to these boards with a longing to see these children safely found. DD spends countless hours of her own time doing incredible research. I may not always agree with some of her conclusions, but I always keep an open mind where she is concerned because she is very smart and astute. I was told by a personal friend that JenniferO has been an incredible help in all of the searches for Lindsey. She too, dedicates countless hours of her own personal time to try to find Lindsey. Anyone who gives anything of themselves to help those that are missing are heroes in my book.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: October 27, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »

I totally agree.

Hi No rose!
I don't have proof but I heard he worked at the BeeHive and worked at a youth camp for kids washing dishes.Supposedly he was fired from that job or the BeeHive job or both.

Hi Karma!
We never did find out the name of the youth camp did we? As far as the Trevor person? I asked someone local IN A PRIVATE EMAIL, LOL and they are looking into it for me. Don't you wish you could be a fly on the wall in the Golder home? I sure do!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: October 27, 2009, 05:36:26 PM »

I totally agree.

Hi No rose!

Hi Karma!
We never did find out the name of the youth camp did we? As far as the Trevor person? I asked someone local IN A PRIVATE EMAIL, LOL and they are looking into it for me. Don't you wish you could be a fly on the wall in the Golder home? I sure do!

Yes, and a Super Sleuthin' fly with big round eyes over in DD's house,    , reading away as she works on her computer!    All in good sleuthing spirit.  Ya Ya
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1330 on: October 27, 2009, 06:59:30 PM »

I totally agree.

Hi No rose!

Hi Karma!
Not that I know.Thanks for whatever info on Trevor you can dig up.
I wouldn't want to be a fly on anyones wall in McCleary lol

I just don't think it's right to exclude the only POI the LE has stated before all of the forensic testing is back.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1331 on: October 27, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys
Maybe tomorrow we could all get together(including DD)and see what we can do?

Hoping and praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: October 27, 2009, 08:48:28 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys
Maybe tomorrow we could all get together(including DD)and see what we can do?

Hoping and praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma for the HELLO adorable photo of Lindsey and her bro   .  I also thought the baby photo of her a page or so ago was precious with her standing up in the crib.  Full of 'beans', a 'You go' girl from the start.    Those nice touches to the forum will always stay with us, seeing her as she grew up,

Although I know the odds are very slim Lindsey is still alive, I can't let her go so easily.  Yes, she made a definite mark in life with her zest for living.  Until I hear of evidence otherwise, I will hope and pray she is still alive.  I think we all feel that way, giving her that slim chance to beat the odds and be able to grow up and shine.  xox
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: October 27, 2009, 09:14:04 PM »

Bringing posts here from other forums is fine.  Posting private email correspondence is not fine.  Were these emails or forum posts?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: October 27, 2009, 10:35:18 PM »

Bringing posts here from other forums is fine.  Posting private email correspondence is not fine.  Were these emails or forum posts?

Klaas, they were posts, as I read them myself.  There were many occasions when I was on the board the same time and therefore read them as a current event.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: October 27, 2009, 10:59:59 PM »

Here is the post from KageyKaren:

"I'm noticing LINDSEY's thread seems to be becomming dormant as far as working on clues to find her. I'm hoping that the integrity of the seaches hasn't been altered do to search reports being given out to strangers on the net. Is this a truth as original emails are being posted saying this and the e-mails are from Jen O. to skye/DD.

If KageyKaren got the information confused and these were NOT private emails, than I apologize. Again, I only want to make sure that all people with information will feel comfortable emailing someone with clues or information. Some people are not comfortable with LE. They may reach out to someone else instead of LE. Having spent time with the mother of a missing child, I would never, ever, want anyone not to feel comfortable in passing important information along to someone. These parents beg and plead to God every day for that one person to come forward with something, anything, to find their child.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: October 27, 2009, 11:31:22 PM »

the house the dogs "supposedly" went up to the door is at 233 cedar

listed as being connected in some way to this house are:

233 E Cedar, McCleary, WA

John Baskett 233 E Cedar St McCleary, WA
Household: Daniel R Basler

Daniel R Basler
233 E Cedar St McCleary, WA
55-59
Household: Laurie A Basler

Darren Basler
Household: Daniel R Basle

Laurie A Basler

Oh Geez, I just snipped this from DD's site. Look at the first name on the list for 233 E. Cedar St. BASKETT. Remember Cryptic Code man?

Hi Sebastian,  I read tonight of a connection between Strongarm and the extra man living in that house on Cedar.  I didn't actually get the drift of the connection but thought STRONGARM lived up near Seattle.  Did you get it?  And Cedar St os very close to the road going up to the water tower.

Is he a SO do you know?  Has anyone researched him?

Did you read about the dogs tracking to the end of Mommesen to the trail that leads down to the series of logging roads that surround the water tower?  I always had that feeling it would be the perfect place to hide something you'd never want found.  I talked to a guy at the Bldg Dept in McCleary who said it had been thoroughly searched right away and nothing was found.  It has still lingered with me.  9 yr old Elizabeth was found last Fri in an area already searched by LE.  She was hidden so well they missed her completely. It does happen in real life.  xoxoxoxo

Hi Scandi,
The person claiming to be Strongtower et all, claims his name is Ronald Baskett. I did some research and there is a Ronald Baskett that is a deviant with a record of a violent sex crime against a child. Whether it is the same person, or if he is using his true name, I do not know. DD is doing some reseach on her site to see if they can make the connection between the Baskett on Cedar and Ronald Lee Baskett. We also have a thread here called "Cryptic Code Man" which is all about Baskett's posts. Seems a really big coincidence if you ask me. It almost looks like the pieces are falling into place. But maybe someone has planned it that way to throw everyone off. This case has had so many twists and turns, half truths and outright lies, it makes me crazy. Poor little Lindsey!

Hi Sebastian,  Sorry I got the wrong name for Strongtower.  I'll make an assoc with him now for the water tower as he might live very close to the road that goes up to it!

They need to find Lindsey and that will hopefully tell the story of what happened to her and by whom.  I agree that the Baskett scenario looks like coinkydink to me too, and a very clever person could be trying to throw light somewhere else to protect someone.

All the zig zags this case is taking is a sorry mess, derisive, and only serves to take concentration off finding Lindsey which is why we are all here.  That was brought to a head for me when I learned a while back you can't always trust who you are talking to on the net, and that's all I can say about that!

Hi Scandi,
This whole strongtower thing and the possible connection to 233 Cedar is really starting to nag at that teeny part of my brain that says "what the heck?" Do you think that there could be anything to this? Am I going bonkers or could this really be something?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: October 28, 2009, 12:00:01 AM »

Scandi,
Are you familiar with this bible verse? vesselezekial371 It is part of Strongtowers latest email address. I just wonder if it means anything that could be pertinent to Lindsey's case. I may be looking for clues where there are not any. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: October 28, 2009, 12:13:23 AM »

the house the dogs "supposedly" went up to the door is at 233 cedar

listed as being connected in some way to this house are:

233 E Cedar, McCleary, WA

John Baskett 233 E Cedar St McCleary, WA

Daniel R Basler
55-59
Household: Laurie A Basler

Darren Basler
Household: Daniel R Basle

Laurie A Basler

Oh Geez, I just snipped this from DD's site. Look at the first name on the list for 233 E. Cedar St. BASKETT. Remember Cryptic Code man?

Hi Sebastian,  I read tonight of a connection between Strongarm and the extra man living in that house on Cedar.  I didn't actually get the drift of the connection but thought STRONGARM lived up near Seattle.  Did you get it?  And Cedar St os very close to the road going up to the water tower.

Is he a SO do you know?  Has anyone researched him?

Did you read about the dogs tracking to the end of Mommesen to the trail that leads down to the series of logging roads that surround the water tower?  I always had that feeling it would be the perfect place to hide something you'd never want found.  I talked to a guy at the Bldg Dept in McCleary who said it had been thoroughly searched right away and nothing was found.  It has still lingered with me.  9 yr old Elizabeth was found last Fri in an area already searched by LE.  She was hidden so well they missed her completely. It does happen in real life.  xoxoxoxo

Hi Scandi,
The person claiming to be Strongtower et all, claims his name is Ronald Baskett. I did some research and there is a Ronald Baskett that is a deviant with a record of a violent sex crime against a child. Whether it is the same person, or if he is using his true name, I do not know. DD is doing some reseach on her site to see if they can make the connection between the Baskett on Cedar and Ronald Lee Baskett. We also have a thread here called "Cryptic Code Man" which is all about Baskett's posts. Seems a really big coincidence if you ask me. It almost looks like the pieces are falling into place. But maybe someone has planned it that way to throw everyone off. This case has had so many twists and turns, half truths and outright lies, it makes me crazy. Poor little Lindsey!

Hi Sebastian,  Sorry I got the wrong name for Strongtower.  I'll make an assoc with him now for the water tower as he might live very close to the road that goes up to it!

They need to find Lindsey and that will hopefully tell the story of what happened to her and by whom.  I agree that the Baskett scenario looks like coinkydink to me too, and a very clever person could be trying to throw light somewhere else to protect someone.

All the zig zags this case is taking is a sorry mess, derisive, and only serves to take concentration off finding Lindsey which is why we are all here.  That was brought to a head for me when I learned a while back you can't always trust who you are talking to on the net, and that's all I can say about that!

Hi Scandi,
This whole strongtower thing and the possible connection to 233 Cedar is really starting to nag at that teeny part of my brain that says "what the heck?" Do you think that there could be anything to this? Am I going bonkers or could this really be something?

Hi again Sebastian,  I never thought ST lived in McCleary but rather up out of Seattle.  It is a bit odd that the given name for him is linked to 233 Cedar ST in McCleary.  Has he moved possibly?  Or does he not want people to know how close he lives to the crime?  A big question that needs to be researched more fully IMO.

I wish I knew what the investigators do right now.  How often are the White Pages updated?  The Yellow Pages are far behind in accuracy from what I have used in my job.

He taunts the public, seemingly from afar.  And he doesn't zone in on one specific case, but a few favorites of his.  The only way to know for sure is to trace his IP address and see if it matches an area out of Seattle or McCleary.

Personally I think he is a sorry person, tempted by an imprint in his brain that most men do not have.  And reaching out to the public is the only way he can now get gratification, choosing a few cases where young girls have met with a possible disaster.  It is excitement for him and he is probably past the point of luring one of them in real life.  A wanna-be.

All my opinion, but he mght be savvy enough to pick a name of someone who lives in McCleary and therefore become more believable to those who actually look into the situation, see a single man living near an area that was searched immediately and thus plant that seed of suspicion in the public's mind to steer away from what might really be the truth.  It would be no loss to him and would further his delusion unless  he really can be traced to the Seattle area. 

He might also be the creation of a local who wants to divert the truth in a cover up for the real perp.  It sounds extreme, but as we have seen, this maneuver was even done going to search meetings to see what could be learned.  That is beyond Bozo IMO when you really think about it.  Beyond the love of family and protecting them.  Anything is possible.     xox
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: October 28, 2009, 12:25:59 AM »

The hand of the Lord was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of the valley; it was full of bones. And he led me around among them, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley, and behold, they were very dry. And he said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord God, you know.” Then he said to me, “Prophesy over these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live, and you shall know that I am the Lord.” So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound, and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army. Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they say, ‘Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are clean cut off.’ Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will open your graves and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will put my Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the Lord; I have spoken, and I will do it, declares the Lord.” (Ezekiel 37:1-14, ESV)

I found this on Ezekiel 37:1-14. I have no idea what this could mean, if anything. I guess what bothers me is the string of coincidences. Strongtower says his name is Ronald Baskett. Ronald Baskett is a deviant who has commited a violent crime against a child in the past and spent time in prison for it. Strongtower spends much more time posting about Lindsey than anyone else. Now come to find out, the dog trails may have led to 233 Cedar St and there was a Baskett person who lived there at one time. Yes, someone could have dreamed this up in an attempt to distract. Stranger things have happened!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.