March 28, 2024, 03:49:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 567754 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: October 28, 2009, 12:27:08 AM »

Scandi,
Are you familiar with this bible verse? vesselezekial371 It is part of Strongtowers latest email address. I just wonder if it means anything that could be pertinent to Lindsey's case. I may be looking for clues where there are not any. 

No but I looked it up and the only thing that fit at all was Ezekial 37, verse 1 where it deals with priests, through the vessel of his bride's body.  Pretty out there, don't you think?  xox
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: October 28, 2009, 12:57:49 AM »

Scandi,
Are you familiar with this bible verse? vesselezekial371 It is part of Strongtowers latest email address. I just wonder if it means anything that could be pertinent to Lindsey's case. I may be looking for clues where there are not any. 

No but I looked it up and the only thing that fit at all was Ezekial 37, verse 1 where it deals with priests, through the vessel of his bride's body.  Pretty out there, don't you think?  xox

Hi Scandi,
I did not even see that! I will go look it up. See, I knew you would see what I missed. I think my mind is starting to fail me, lol! Going to go google!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: October 28, 2009, 12:58:21 AM »

Manyana Sebastian,.  I hope we will get to the bottom of ST to either take another look over on Cedar St or to rule him out.  xox

PS:  Funny,  I think of you guys as Monk in the plural.  Monk's is wrong.  lol  You are all Super Monks.  Yes, that is it.  Not Monk's Monkeys as you are each so special in your own right.   And you just love banannas because they are so healthy to eat!~  xox  xox  xox
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: October 28, 2009, 01:33:46 AM »

Scandi,

I am losing my marbles! Can you provide me a link. Thank you!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: October 28, 2009, 02:01:04 AM »

Scandi,

Hi Scandi,
I did not even see that! I will go look it up. See, I knew you would see what I missed. I think my mind is starting to fail me, lol! Going to go google!
You are too kind.  I gave my Bible to my grandaughter so had to Google it .  That is what came up with chapter 37 verse 1.   xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: October 28, 2009, 02:08:12 AM »

Scandi,

I am losing my marbles! Can you provide me a link. Thank you!

My mouse must have got wet as I can't copy & paste.   I Googled Ezekiel 37 + verse 1 + vessel.  The first hit was 'The Bride of Christ, The One New Man, Jesus . . . . . .

Sorry, I'll have to pick up a new mouse tomoz.  xox
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: October 28, 2009, 03:36:19 AM »

Hi Scandi,
Look what happens when I try to bring over Strongtowers latest post.

STRONGTOWER Says:

October 8, 2009 at 6:34 am
ATTENTION U.S. RESIDENTS:
POST; STRONGHOLD:
SUBJECT: CAYLEE ANTHONY:
MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 149/150:
tronghold only Retains Authority & Jusisdiction on Washington State Soil, & unlike his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower who is Union Wide. However,with his new Cyber-Computor, DNA-Computor & self Generated Satelite, “SCANTECK,” ‘Stronghold can Access anything at anytime, anywhere, anyplace, so on & so forth!
f Stronhold get’s his Federal Grant in Behalf of CCS/Cold Case Squad, Stronghold will be Union Wide like his Counterpart, ‘Strongtower! Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com
tronghold is Committed to Closure, & cannot be Stopped!! GOD BLESS; & Remember, God cannot Bless a Mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: October 28, 2009, 03:36:56 AM »

There is another code that has been completely deleted. It is the letters S I S.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: October 28, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »

the house the dogs "supposedly" went up to the door is at 233 cedar

listed as being connected in some way to this house are:

233 E Cedar, McCleary, WA

John Baskett 233 E Cedar St McCleary, WA
Household: Daniel R Basler

Daniel R Basler
233 E Cedar St McCleary, WA
55-59
Household: Laurie A Basler

Darren Basler
Household: Daniel R Basle

Laurie A Basler
Household: Daniel R Basler

Oh Geez, I just snipped this from DD's site. Look at the first name on the list for 233 E. Cedar St. BASKETT. Remember Cryptic Code man?

Hi Sebastian,  I read tonight of a connection between Strongarm and the extra man living in that house on Cedar.  I didn't actually get the drift of the connection but thought STRONGARM lived up near Seattle.  Did you get it?  And Cedar St os very close to the road going up to the water tower.

Is he a SO do you know?  Has anyone researched him?

Did you read about the dogs tracking to the end of Mommesen to the trail that leads down to the series of logging roads that surround the water tower?  I always had that feeling it would be the perfect place to hide something you'd never want found.  I talked to a guy at the Bldg Dept in McCleary who said it had been thoroughly searched right away and nothing was found.  It has still lingered with me.  9 yr old Elizabeth was found last Fri in an area already searched by LE.  She was hidden so well they missed her completely. It does happen in real life.  xoxoxoxo

Hi Scandi,
The person claiming to be Strongtower et all, claims his name is Ronald Baskett. I did some research and there is a Ronald Baskett that is a deviant with a record of a violent sex crime against a child. Whether it is the same person, or if he is using his true name, I do not know. DD is doing some reseach on her site to see if they can make the connection between the Baskett on Cedar and Ronald Lee Baskett. We also have a thread here called "Cryptic Code Man" which is all about Baskett's posts. Seems a really big coincidence if you ask me. It almost looks like the pieces are falling into place. But maybe someone has planned it that way to throw everyone off. This case has had so many twists and turns, half truths and outright lies, it makes me crazy. Poor little Lindsey!

Hi Sebastian,  Sorry I got the wrong name for Strongtower.  I'll make an assoc with him now for the water tower as he might live very close to the road that goes up to it!

They need to find Lindsey and that will hopefully tell the story of what happened to her and by whom.  I agree that the Baskett scenario looks like coinkydink to me too, and a very clever person could be trying to throw light somewhere else to protect someone.

All the zig zags this case is taking is a sorry mess, derisive, and only serves to take concentration off finding Lindsey which is why we are all here.  That was brought to a head for me when I learned a while back you can't always trust who you are talking to on the net, and that's all I can say about that!

Hi Scandi,
This whole strongtower thing and the possible connection to 233 Cedar is really starting to nag at that teeny part of my brain that says "what the heck?" Do you think that there could be anything to this? Am I going bonkers or could this really be something?

I know the Baslers. I went to school with their two boys. Nice family. Don't know the Baskett that is mentioned though.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: October 28, 2009, 12:51:22 PM »

Hi Jademoff,
Do you know of any Baskett family in McCleary?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: October 28, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »

Copied from Elizabeth Olten's thread, I hope no one minds.  Stuck out at me like a sore thumb with the FORKS reference.  Comments?

Re: Elizabeth Olten - 9yrs, Jefferson City, MO missing 10/21/09 (body found)
« Reply #1514 on: Today at 12:15:26 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Afternoon, Monkeys. I usually lurk in the corner.

I found an open (not set to private) MySpace for a girl who claims to be one of AB's best friends. Hometown: Forks, WA.

What is odd is when the page fully loads, the "last login, mood, view pics" lines of information disappear, and will not allow me to copy it. If you hit refresh, you see the text again, but then disappears again. I've never seen that happen on MS before...?

Last Login: Tuesday 10/27/09
Mood: Hiding Something (followed by a frownie-face)

Then her blog entry section shows this:
October 27, 2009 - Tuesday 
 my best friend alyssa
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life
why? i love you soo much. i miss you and i wish you were here to ease thepain.  i feel sooo alone now. you were a close friend...goodbye ur in my prayers..hope ill visit u again

Lastly, AB is on her friend list (I can tell it's her from the picture).  BUT.. I believe it is NOT the MS page that y'all have mentioned. I think it is a different one. It is set to private.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: October 28, 2009, 03:17:06 PM »

Copied from Elizabeth Olten's thread, I hope no one minds.  Stuck out at me like a sore thumb with the FORKS reference.  Comments?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found an open (not set to private) MySpace for a girl who claims to be one of AB's best friends. Hometown: Forks, WA.

What is odd is when the page fully loads, the "last login, mood, view pics" lines of information disappear, and will not allow me to copy it. If you hit refresh, you see the text again, but then disappears again. I've never seen that happen on MS before...?

my best friend alyssa
why? i love you soo much. i miss you and i wish you were here to ease thepain.  i feel sooo alone now. you were a close friend...goodbye ur in my prayers..hope ill visit u again

Lastly, AB is on her friend list (I can tell it's her from the picture).  BUT.. I believe it is NOT the MS page that y'all have mentioned. I think it is a different one. It is set to private.

Hi Lovinlife!
Who is AB? TIA
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: October 28, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

my best friend alyssa

Hi Lovinlife!
Who is AB? TIA
The un-named 15yo suspect in the Elizabeth Olten murder.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1353 on: October 28, 2009, 06:31:36 PM »

Goodnight you all

Hoping and praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: October 28, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »

Hopefully someone will clarify this point for me, when Janet posted Mr. Oakes e-mail to her (which would make it private?) regarding the search, that was ok.  Mr. Oakes did not place that on a forum, to my knowledge, as Janet repeatedly said that was all he said in the e-mail.  So, when JenniferO posts e-mails on a forum are you saying they shouldn't be copied, studied, or researched like the one to Janet?  Just asking, as it is confusing to me.
Additionally, fyi anyone who is a member of dd's research forum can start a thread and research whatever they want.  If dd doesn't agree with your theory, you can still do all the research and posting you want, she just won't do it for you.  She and I have disagreed on several things, most recently ie I think it is important to know if KK has a driver's license, ever had a drivers license, had her license suspended, really doesn't know how to drive, or just doesn't drive.  She doesn't think that is important for reasons she has explained. But I can research it all I want and post the results. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: October 28, 2009, 08:01:20 PM »

Hopefully someone will clarify this point for me, when Janet posted Mr. Oakes e-mail to her (which would make it private?) regarding the search, that was ok.  Mr. Oakes did not place that on a forum, to my knowledge, as Janet repeatedly said that was all he said in the e-mail.  So, when JenniferO posts e-mails on a forum are you saying they shouldn't be copied, studied, or researched like the one to Janet?  Just asking, as it is confusing to me.
Additionally, fyi anyone who is a member of dd's research forum can start a thread and research whatever they want.  If dd doesn't agree with your theory, you can still do all the research and posting you want, she just won't do it for you.  She and I have disagreed on several things, most recently ie I think it is important to know if KK has a driver's license, ever had a drivers license, had her license suspended, really doesn't know how to drive, or just doesn't drive.  She doesn't think that is important for reasons she has explained. But I can research it all I want and post the results. 

Sister - I may be wrong but I thought Mr. Oakes gave his OK for his words/email to be repeated.  IN GENERAL, emails unless the person has said it's OK, should not be posted.  There is some difference between a professional person and a private person email in that the professional is not likely to say something to a stranger via email that can't be repeated.  BUT AGAIN, the general rule is to not post emails.

Now as far as the JenniferO stuff goes, I was under the impression that those were posts from DD's website.  Posts from another open website are ok.

Is that clear as mud? 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: October 28, 2009, 08:16:19 PM »

Sister - I may be wrong but I thought Mr. Oakes gave his OK for his words/email to be repeated.  IN GENERAL, emails unless the person has said it's OK, should not be posted.  There is some difference between a professional person and a private person email in that the professional is not likely to say something to a stranger via email that can't be repeated.  BUT AGAIN, the general rule is to not post emails.

Now as far as the JenniferO stuff goes, I was under the impression that those were posts from DD's website.  Posts from another open website are ok.

Is that clear as mud? 

Klaas, yes, clear as mud teehee

I do not recall that it was ever stated that Mr. Oakes gave permission as Janet said that was the totality of her communication.  Only Janet could answer that, but I know it was never revealed that permission was granted.  I remember wondering why he would allow someone unknown to him to publicy publish his findings.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: October 28, 2009, 08:16:48 PM »

Klaas

My email to Harry Oakes was a suggestion.  I suggested that considering the findings of the LE/FBI canine search were negative ... maybe the report on his canine search on Sixth Street would have the ability to spark renewed interest if it went public.

Harry Oakes complied with my suggestion.  His response did not address a search on 6th Street.  However ... Harry shared regarding his search on Beck Street ... a search I was previously unaware of.

If any poster doubts my sincerity ... maybe he/she should contact Harry Oakes.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: October 28, 2009, 08:20:25 PM »

Janet, the discussion has to do with private e-mails.  So he did give you permission?  It has nothing at all to do with your sincerity, kindly re-read the above.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: October 28, 2009, 09:13:41 PM »

All I was trying to do was make a point about posting private emails. It never even occured to me until earlier in the week when I was with Carrie how this could possibly affect a potential lead from coming in. When you are sitting in a car, late at night, staring at the last place that a 15 year old was seen, over 8 months ago, it gives you pause. It is a horrible feeling to say the least. You just know that someone had to have seen something, and then you wonder why no one has called a single thing in that would give a clue as to what happened to that person. I did not mention the "private email" thing to distract attention away from Lindseys case. I did not realize, obviously, that it was so offensive to some. I was just under the impression that everyone here wants these children found and they would not want to partake in anything that might hinder a lead from coming in. I guess I was wrong in my assumption as this is still being debated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.