April 20, 2024, 07:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JAMES EDWARD HOGAN~AMERICAN EMBASSY VICE-CONSUL IN CURACAO 9/24/09  (Read 222433 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »

Thanks for all the updates here!  I hope his family gets some answers soon.

And where the he!! is the US media?!?!?!?!?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »

I have a hard time translating pdfs, but I think this says, nothing new, waiting for report from NFI.

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/oktober/21-10-09/21100902.pdf
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2009, 09:59:04 PM »

Thanks for the update Buckeye!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2009, 10:18:27 PM »

From Buckeye's link:

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/oktober/21-10-09/21100902.pdf

Google translation:

Police awaiting results Hogan

Enter one of our report's

PHILIPSBURG - Police spokesman Reginald 'Reggie' Huggins "Calling every day with the NFI (Dutch Forensic Institute, ed) for more information on the results of the forensic investigation in the case of The missing American service consul, James Hogan. To , without a conclusion. 
Police and OM, the results actually already last week within them, but The NFI says "more time to affect the study.

In the case of disappearance Hogan, who since September 24 is missing, has so far No breakthrough indication found. "But every little bit Information to help, "says Huggins. 'So we have a good number of tips received in of the population, which and we certainly do with them able to give a direction to the case. "

The police spokesman hopes that "the results of the forensic Research by the NFI more insight, so as to puzzle to complete.

Examines exactly what the NFI, Huggins can not tell. However, the spokesperson report that the chef's knife expensive brand Henckels Zwilling, that a few days after the disappearance in the water was found, has gone into the research. Further, even a cell phone, jeans with blood stains, socks and shoes found.  Whether these effects the vice-consul with it also taken in the forensic Research is one of these days clearly the results inside.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2009, 10:29:26 PM »

Thanks for all the updates here!  I hope his family gets some answers soon.

And where the he!! is the US media?!?!?!?!?

That is still a huge question for me too jen.

I was reading some about this the other day, and wondered if it had anything at all to do with the complete American media absence.

Maybe... maybe not?

http://www.southcom.mil/AppsSC/factFiles.php?id=114

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »

It's been a month now, since Mr. Hogan's disappearance.

Over this month there has not been a single report by American Media on location in Curacao.

New information is very hard to find, or non existent.

WHY?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2009, 01:36:47 PM »

Is Mr. Hogan's family still in Curacao?  Are they o.k.?  Is his wife still a person of interest?

So many questions...   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2009, 01:52:11 PM »

Is this his daughter?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Abby-Hogan/900645374

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2009, 02:04:12 PM »

This is a bit gross.  Translated:

Sharks in Punta Kabayera
Yesterday, some fishermen alert beaten them a few days because a group of consecutive signal were sharks, more sharks than normal in this time of year. Nature Foundation and research Carmabi-mounted in Punta Kabayera, south east of Curacao, more sharks are seen. Marc Vermeij Carmabi of reports that it may be that the presence of more sharks to do with the disappearance of vice-consul Hogan in that neighborhood, but it is also possible that the sharks attracted by the vibrations that the construction of the pier of the Hyatt hotel cause.

http://www.persbureaucuracao.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1893:paradise-fm-middagnieuws-van-woensdag-21-oktober-2009&catid=49:paradise-fm-nieuws&Itemid=21
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »

Abby Hogan
October 19th, 2009 at 9:35 am · Reply

If anyone has stories about my husband, my love of 24 years, I would love to hear them. This note was not passed along to us. I found this blog by chance. Old pix, stories, anything would be welcome, since I didn’t meet him until he was a LT and I was an ENS at HSL33. Jim is a great man, a devout Catholic, a devoted husband and father. I’ve never known another man like him.

http://www.neptunuslex.com/2009/10/03/missing-man/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2009, 02:22:08 PM »

That's his wife, and that is a new picture.  It's been changed in the last day or two again.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »

Sorry, Abby is the wife.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »

Abby Hogan

If anyone has stories about my husband, my love of 24 years, I would love to hear them. This note was not passed along to us. I found this blog by chance. Old pix, stories, anything would be welcome, since I didn’t meet him until he was a LT and I was an ENS at HSL33. Jim is a great man, a devout Catholic, a devoted husband and father. I’ve never known another man like him.

That's sad.  So Paul Hogan, James Hogan's brother did not pass the information along to the family like he said he would after two weeks time?  How long does it take to drop an email with a link?   

I'd come across the original post and response by Paul Hogan not long after he responded.  I didn't post it here because his response included his email address.  But I have seen it posted on another forum since then.  I'm glad you posted it Buckeye because I hadn't been back lately or seen Abby Hogan's response.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2009, 02:45:06 PM »

Sharks in Punta Kabayera
Yesterday, some fishermen alert beaten them a few days because a group of consecutive signal were sharks, more sharks than normal in this time of year. Nature Foundation and research Carmabi-mounted in Punta Kabayera, south east of Curacao, more sharks are seen. Marc Vermeij Carmabi of reports that it may be that the presence of more sharks to do with the disappearance of vice-consul Hogan in that neighborhood, but it is also possible that the sharks attracted by the vibrations that the construction of the pier of the Hyatt hotel cause.

http://www.persbureaucuracao.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1893:paradise-fm-middagnieuws-van-woensdag-21-oktober-2009&catid=49:paradise-fm-nieuws&Itemid=21

Thanks Buckeye, I hadn't seen this either.  Rather insensitive comment... 

With all the equipment and time spent in the area, it seems like they would have found his body if he was killed and put in the water.  Or that something would have washed ashore.  This is just very odd imo.  I'm just no so sure he was ever in the water, or not put in at that location.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2009, 03:02:32 PM »

Sharks in Punta Kabayera

With all the equipment and time spent in the area, it seems like they would have found his body if he was killed and put in the water.  Or that something would have washed ashore.  This is just very odd imo.  I'm just no so sure he was ever in the water, or not put in at that location.

I have no idea what's going on or what happened.  I do believe Abby's picture is of St. Brendan the Navigator.     I'm guessing she thinks that the water is involved.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 25, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »

Abby Hogan

That's sad.  So Paul Hogan, James Hogan's brother did not pass the information along to the family like he said he would after two weeks time?  How long does it take to drop an email with a link?   

I'd come across the original post and response by Paul Hogan not long after he responded.  I didn't post it here because his response included his email address.  But I have seen it posted on another forum since then.  I'm glad you posted it Buckeye because I hadn't been back lately or seen Abby Hogan's response.

Maybe Curacao is blocking communications?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 25, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

Sharks in Punta Kabayera

I have no idea what's going on or what happened.  I do believe Abby's picture is of St. Brendan the Navigator.     I'm guessing she thinks that the water is involved.

Thanks Buckeye!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 25, 2009, 03:30:55 PM »

The change in this one's picture really made me sad...poor guy, I know he must be devastated.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

10/27/2009 Bondia Aruba Page 21

Have they named a new vice consul?  Just an oversight?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »

Is all of this development in the same area? 

Someone please tell me it's not, or if it is...that it couldn't possibly have anything to do with this case soon becoming a distant memory.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63755.php

Google translation:

Green light for Oasis Puerto

October 13, 2009, 14:29 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The project of Puerto Oasis from top as it should look like. From left to right is the Caracasbaaiweg.

PHILIPSBURG - The government approves Puerto Oasis, a luxury hotel and condominiumproject on the west side of the Spanish Water. According to Deputy Anthony Godett (Infrastructure, FOL) is a project of 90 million U.S. dollars.

The project comes at an area of 70,000 square meter at the end of the old-Caracasbaaiweg between January and Thiel Brakkeput Abou. A spa and marina project give the allure. A lighthouse, the boats are easy to find the way.

Site preparation has started the site. "We have kept quiet so as not to get back into the same problems as in Phase 2 on the Reef in Otrobanda" Godett said, referring to the rejection of the Venezuelan company Cayco as an investor.

Oasis Puerto investors know by the commissioner from the Netherlands, Venezuela and the United States. In the Chamber of Commerce are the Venezuelan Eduardo Rojas and Dutchman Michael Kaspers registered as director.

24 buildings include studios, apartments and penthouses, ranging in size. The project is being built in oval shape, with a range of a 200 meter long swimming pools are areas where water cascades from one pool to another link. On both sides of the pools are two artificial beaches.
Interested investors can buy a shelter. Rental and maintenance are done by the hotel. The owners receive rental income from their investment. They are taking themselves entitled to a stay of ninety days annually in their homes.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_64383.php

Google translation:

Focus on cruise CPA town Caracas Bay Peninsula

October 28, 2009, 14:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Sketch of the cruise village from the annual report of CPA. The monuments are by Royal Caribbean focal points, but are almost gone in the drawing between the modern buildings.

PHILIPSBURG - Vision and dreams about the future of the ports on the island. The annual report of Curaçao Ports Authority only shows beautiful years figures which the Port Authority wants to go. This particularly about Caracas Bay Cruise Village.

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, the second largest cruise company in the world, has a development plan for the peninsula of Caracas Bay drafted. The field should transform into a tourist and residential area. The existing piers to moor vessels of any size.
The company will of the cruise village "a destination to make cruise where tourists come throughout the year. It uses the vision that RCCL destinations in the area beyond to develop cruise terminals varied sustainable places for both cruise and stay tourists. The company participates in this himself along.

The plans include a five-and four-star resort, a Ecoresort and a marina with associated activities such as shops, restaurants and entertainment. The monuments Fort Beekenburg quarantine the building and keep their distinctive functions and the conservation area on the peninsula, according to Royal Caribbean intact.

CPA-chairman Alexis Daou goes into the annual report explicitly on the development vision of Caracas Bay: "We see this development as an opportunity for us to rise to new economic heights. A unique opportunity that we should not miss. "It goes by the CEO not only to attract more cruise passengers or income tax. "If we as a country, this project can get off the ground we change the whole concept of cruise tourism in Curaçao." In this vision, the cruise tourism can develop in such a way that it can grow to economic pillar by itself (as was done in St. Maarten the case, red). "This development goes far beyond what we currently can only achieve with visiting cruise ships. We must seize this opportunity before others do. "

Skeptics
The CPA-directors Richard Lopez Ramirez and Agustin Diaz go deeper into the consequences of the widening of the Panama Canal and the opportunities it can bring to the island in conjunction with the vision of Caracas Bay Peninsula. Worldwide the trend is that vessels grow in size. Tankers, cargo ships, but cruise ships. With the completion of the new Panama Canal in 2014, receives a direct impact on Curaçao.

"Skeptics are the plans in question. Proponents of a cruise pier elsewhere on the island will feel threatened, but this is not about half mega pier. Ideally we want third and even fourth and fifth cruise pier. But we are not able to get around this financially. The current cruise terminal the next ten years will not generate money. "

The development vision is about the island "in the top cruise destinations in the world with the help of powerful partners strongly believe in our product and expect to invest. The supervisor makes an urgent call for government support, local developers and tourist organizations. "A vision is a dream with a deadline. We must seize the opportunity now to not miss the boat. "

Higher profits
The CPA Group last year posted a turnover of 64 million guilders and put it on growth. "This result is by no coincidence," says CEO Alexis Daou. "It is the result of strategic decisions and hard work of my predecessors, administration and management of the CPA."
CPA put themselves last year to 67 million and was to cost 50 million. Net profit after tax amounted to 11.7 million guilders, more than 4 million more than in 2007. The turnover was 54 million guilders in 2007, but the cost of 42.8 million were also significantly lower than last year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.